Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Heartbeat Built Like Thunder [Private w/ Misaki]

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Why do I always turn up way too early?"

Shinsetsu had spent a little time looking for an empty classroom that would remain so, for at least a little while. His time at the academy was approaching its end, and he was inching slowly closer to becoming a Genin, but there were still some things left to do. One of his final projects came as a bit of a surprise to him, and his confidence in his ability to manage it wasn't all that high; the task was to introduce one of the junior students to a new technique and get them comfortable using it. Agonising for a while what he was going to try to teach to his new mentee, he finally settled on something that, hopefully, would inspire them to follow a path where they could do some good. After all, Shinsetsu's ambition was to follow his father and became a great Medic, perhaps even a surgeon, so to impart that same inspiration upon someone else would certainly be a high honour.

Though what he was doing could possibly be seen as noble, he wasn't exactly graceful. Turning up far too early, he ended up waiting a long time for the student he had been assigned to arrive. Sitting at one of the student's desks, his head began lolling back, eyes bleary until the finally closed. It was so warm in here... The air was like blankets... How could anyone study under these conditions. With one final slump forward onto his desk, he fell asleep, his flask of tea spilling to the floor.

Tsunade

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
As the young med nin slept at his desk the door to the classroom slowly began to creep open it hinges not betraying the entrance of the intruder as a shadowed form slowly eased it's way through the opening before it slowly slinked up to the occupied desk, until the figure was standing over the sleeping boy. Misaki stood over her tutor her eyes wide and round as her irises seemed to almost obscure all white from her eyes giving them an almost glassy doll like look as she stared down with an expressionless face at the boy. 'This one seems more....relaxed than the other students here' Misaki thought to herself, her pale features becoming more pronounced as her eyes bled to the crimson of the Sharingan taking in the older boys appearance before she slowly turned from the boy and drifted her way across the classroom to the windows where she could see her own reflection in the window. Dark red eyes regarded Misaki's form as pale skin skin tightly tied around spinning crimson irises, her hair was perfectly sculptured into long tresses and her clothes immaculate making Misaki look more like a doll than a human even her eyes betraying nothing as two her emotions as they seemed more like scarlet abysses giving the young white haired girl an inhuman beauty that would unnerve others more than endear.

The girl looking back at Misaki in her reflection was her truest self but she didn't need that here and now as two small hands slowly came up to the girls cheeks and slowly began to push her face into different expressions.
'What face would make the best first impressions?' Misaki thought as her hands sculptured her features like fine clay until her face had fallen into an easy going smile. 'This is the face I used for that old couple down the road.....' Massaging fingers coaxed Misaki's face into a more timid nervous smile. 'This one worked well with the teachers...' Finally Misaki gently pushed at her features one more time coaxing a gentle and caring smile from the girl that exuded care despite the cold dead eyes settled above them. 'Hmmm yes this one is nice.' Misaki thought to herself as her skin slowly darkened to a nice a nice tan with an application of her chakra before her Sharingan vanished back into the depths of her eyes replacing them with joy filled amber eyes that sparkled with the desire to learn making the previous girl seem like a lie as nothing of her previous description was left behind. Checking her face once more to make sure her her expression was in place Misaki walked back over to the classroom door before opening it more roughly as if she had excitedly stepped into the classroom. "Um is this....?" Nervously walking over to the sleeping boy and gently pushing a hand against his arm to awaken him Misaki gave a warm smile to her senpai as he woke up. "I'm sorry but I was told I had a tutor session with a senpai?" Misaki's voice warm and gentle as she greeted her teacher.

[WC:524]
[MFT]

Last edited:

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Hrrrrrrrr...."

Shinsetsu groaned as he felt the nudge on his arm, his head rolling a little as he was roused from sleep. Shame. He'd been having such a nice dream; hunting in the woods with his fathers, bow slung around his shoulder...

"Oh!" The boy said, coming to at once and regarding the girl standing over him with bleary, slightly unfocused eyes. Yes, of course, a tutor session! Reaching his hand out, he groped around the table for his mug of tea.... the tea which was now seeping into the hardwood floor, leading Shinsetsu's face to drop in disappointment once he'd come to that realisation; t was really damn good tea....

"Man... sorry you had to see that," he said, a smile, similarly warm and friendly as the girl's creasing the corners of his mouth, however his own smile reached his eyes too. His face a little flush from having been caught napping on the job, he rubbed the back of his head as he got to his face, offering the girl a respectful bow, "yes! That's with me alright! You must be...."

Shinsetsu, trying to show good manners, tried to covertly look at the piece of paper on his desk, bearing the girl's name, "Menuki, right?"

He glanced at the sheet a little more obviously this time.

"Er- Misaki, sorry," he corrected himself, feeling more and more like an idiot. Still, Misaki seemed nice enough, and he was hopeful she wouldn't hold it against him too harshly.

"Yeah, uh, obviously, I'm not a teacher or anything, but I'm here to do a little... I guess, a project... with you," he said, frowning a little, hesitating to call this an assignment but having trouble finding a suitable replacement word, "they want me to help you learn a new jutsu... probably to see if I can concentrate long enough to help someone."

"I'm Shinsetsu by the way; I just live over near the woods with my fathers. I think we might've seen each other around in passing, perhaps? Why don't you tell me a little about yourself first? I figured, we should get to know each other a little, and then we can try out this Healing Jutsu I want to show you,"
he said jovially, resuming his seat and gesturing for Misaki to sit down too.

Last edited:

Tsunade

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
Misaki watched as her tutor stirred her head tilting at his groan with an inquisitive turn as she smiled back into the boys sleepy eyes as he came back to awareness. As the boy groped around his desk looking for something Misaki felt her foot knock gently into something on the floor and after some investigation she found that was standing in a small puddle of tea. Picking up the thermos and handing it back to the boy Misaki gave him an apologetic look. "Ugh sorry I think the floor drank your tea." Misaki said as the old porous wood greedily absorbed the liquid making the tea a lost cause.

The loss was not mourned for long however as the boy decided to go about his duties first though he did get Misaki's name wrong for a moment. As the boy looked down at his sheet in order to correct his mistake he wouldn't notice that Misaki's smile had extended up her face until the sides seemed to be almost touching her ears as her eyes took on a gleeful but murderous expression while gnarled hands slowly extended forward as if to throttle the boy while he wasn't looking but as soon as he turned back around the hands would evaporate as if they were never there with her expression being her normal pleasant expression though inside her mind which was planning on ways to torture Shin for getting her name wrong since it was the only thing she had from her mother and was her most cherished belonging.
" A new jutsu! Yes yes! Please teach me it sensei." At the mention of the new jutsu Misaki began dancing around the classroom in excitement like any young child who had been promised a new magical spell. Misaki dance with the low happy chant of 'new jutsu' was interrupted however as Shin introduced himself before asking about Misaki herself. "Oh um I'm an orphan of the village but beyond that I don't have any memories. I'm sorry Shinsetsu- Senpai." Misaki seemed to visibly wilt at the perceived failure of the first task her senpai had given her as she sat back down her happy expression becoming downcast.

[MFT]
WC:367

Last edited:

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"The floor can get its own damn tea," muttered Shinsetsu under his breath as he took back the thermos Misaki had retrieved for him, giving her a little bow of his head as a show of thanks. He'd offered the girl a seat, but the girl seemed to want to take the slightly more scenic route, opting to dance merrily around the classroom, apparently unable to contain her glee that she was able to be taught something new. Yeesh, why didn't he ever get a burst of energy like that when he was sitting in class? Maybe if he'd had, he would've been able to finish a single test paper without crumpling in agonised boredom before it was over.

The girl's demeanour changed at the speed of light. After introducing himself and asking the girl to do the same, she seemed to lose her energy and sat reservedly in her seat. The boy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, feeling like he had front row seats to a production of the amateur dramatics society; he couldn't tell if she really was this prone to mood swings, or if he was sensing something ever-so slightly superficial about her. He shook it off. She was an orphan, huh? Well, without a healthy upbringing, he shouldn't be so overly judgmental of her behaviour - it was easy to for Shinsetsu to look down on others from such a privileged position given his own upbringing. He wanted to be better than that.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he said, sitting down beside her and looking sincerely solemn, adopting a tone of voice appropriate to the bedside of a sick friend, "I wasn't trying to drag up painful memories... I mean more like... what are your hobbies, or what classes do you enjoy the most? What do you wanna do when you finally graduate? There's more to a person than their upbringing; sure, you lost your parents, and that must leave a pretty big scar... but if you put in the work now, even if you can't heal those scars, you can grow, and make them a smaller part of who you are."

Man, he really felt like the contents of a fortune cookie as he rattled off the same advice his dad gave him when he was still coming to terms over what happened to his sister. Still, it wasn't bad advice, and it certainly motivated Shin to work harder towards joining Med Branch.

"Right, enough of that. Let's get to work, shall we?"

Rather abruptly, Shinsetsu withdrew a kunai from his belt pouch and turned it over in his hand. He was making rather a meal of examining it, like he was buying time to delay what he was about to do.

"I want you to watch me very carefully, and pay extra attention to the hand signs I'm about to perform."

With one deft slash of the knife, he sliced a shallow cut into the top, non-vital part of his forearm, letting out a muffled groan as he did so. It started to bleed pretty quickly, but not heavily. Shinsetsu put his hands together and began to perform the appropriate hand signs at a laboured speed, giving Misaki the chance to memorise them before placing his hand over his injured arm. A faint green glow emanated from it as he pumped his own chakra back into the wound, causing it to seal itself. The only evidence of injury was a slightly pink line along his arm where new skin had stretched itself over the cut.

"It's like any other Ninjutsu you've learned already; you must focus your chakra into your hand, pushing it from your fingertips into the wound, willing it to close. Do you want to give it a try?"

With another moments hesitation, he grabbed the kunai and sliced another small, shallow cut into his arm, gesturing for Misaki to come closer and have a go at the injury.

"There's nothing like on-the-job experience, right? Go on, have at it."

[Used Mystical Hand on self]

(OOC: Misaki, you should probably go buy this jutsu too so it makes sense RP-wise :) It's D-Rank and cheap, so it should be all fine! )

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back