Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Jounin meet [Open]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The forest was a blanket of green layered and bundled. From above, not even the sky could be seen however her eye's would thin as bright rays of light struggling to peirce from above creased her face. It was a warm feeling coupled with the passing breeze slightly chilled by the shade. It was almost as charming as the birds singing to one another in nature's melody. Though native critters applause was deafening, the sounds of crunching twigs beneath her feet could not be silenced as the dark Kunochi began pacing impatiently. Restless, Amaya would sigh before brushing her hands through her dark curls and fluffing. Perhaps no one would respond to the request she left back at the center. More often than not she'd find herself waiting for a Jounin or equivalent rank to show up only to be seated and dining alone. She'd train alone if that be the case but decided to hold out a bit longer in high hopes. It been some time since she had an actual training partner and with talk of war she needed to be ready. Perhaps others in Leaf were taking this possibility seriously as well.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You just can’t seem to resist following me, can you?” Izura said sarcastically.

Izura’s non-corporeal form emerged from the treeline like a ghost, phasing through the foliage as if it didn’t recognize his presence. As soon has he was clear of the foliage, his body returned to the material plane once again, and the grass gently parted at his feet. Izura’s sharingan were active as he watched her warily, not sure what her intentions were. He had presumed that she had given up on the chase as a stone ninja long ago, but yet here she was.

Was it some strange, twisted sense of love that brought her here? That somehow a man who could stay just outside of her grasp at any given moment was in some way appealing to her? Izura hadn’t forgotten the level of resolve it had taken for him to stand idly by as she fought his younger sister. It took every ounce of restraint from him, and every ounce of respect for his imouto not to intervene.

He couldn’t help but admit that Amaya was still attractive, but that was a surface thought, overshadowed by the distaste wrought by watching her injure his younger sister. It was a matter of honor though, and he could at least admit that Amaya had consistently been an honorable woman. Not one to deny someone their dignity , or forsake their own even in the face of death.

“What business do you have, joining the Hidden Leaf? Iwagakure has fallen from grace, and yet here you are, having forsaken your title of ANBU sennin for what- a chance at still being able to catch me?”

He was genuinely curious. It seemed coincidental, too coincidental, if in fact they had just so happened to cross paths.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Her eyes would cut swiftly. Her emerald gaze no longer set upon the beautiful mesh of green but the dark figure phasing through it. Theatrical in his entrance and in all manner subtle. The dark kunochi would simply observe as the figure fully emerged from the treelines offering a sarcastic question. An audacious greeting to say the least. A simple raise of a annoyed brow was all the response require to such a cheeky question. The dark kunochi no longer pacing stood estemed with both hands on her waste. This shinobi had now captured her full attention. She knew this man, both vocally and visually. Their history... objectionable at best. Both had invoked the other's ire on multiple occasions but found themseleves in an awkward position... both were now under the same banner as Izura so impudently pointed out with his inquiry. She'd relax her brow and instead extend a faint smile. What emotions inspired this friendly gesture would remain anonymous. Amaya would tilt her head before responding in kind... with sarcasm.

"Izura of the Leaf... why am I not surprised? You've been silent for awhile now. Talk of war springs and you pop up like a Lily... or weeds. Your taunts miss their mark Uchiha. Have you not heard of the alliance between you're village and mine? My reasons for joining the Leaf village are simple... Leaf was in need of the Stone shinobi, my people, the people you terrorized. Our little history has been wipped clean thanks to the alliances between our nations. So you, no longer on our bingo list and me, reinstated as an honorable Leaf Jounin. So I guess that makes us comrades doesn't it?"

Amaya's voice was different from before. Heavenly or spiritual in a way as a slight echo would trail behind each sentence. There was a lot more confidence in the way she spoke as well. In truth, she was different from the Amaya he had known before. Wiser, stronger, and more fit. No aggressions emitted from her being. Not from the way she stood, spoke, or gestured. Not that there wasn't any there but today was a new day and she desired a sparring partner.

"So why have you come Izura? Seeing as we are now legitimately on the same team, perhaps you are in need of a sparring rival? As it happens to be, I'm in such need. Care to join me in training?"

Perhaps it was strange of her. It definitely felt strange to the dark kunochi to attempt cordial training with a shinobi she once held animosity for. She actually hunted this man in aspirations to end his existence. Yes, it was strange. But for now the two were allies by circumstance and so she'd conduct her behaviour as such...

[Mft]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura sighed, then a slight smile played across his features as he responded to her query.

“It’d be a rather one sided battle, you know?” He said, insinuating that she was more powerful than he was.

And it was likely true- Izura was not exactly a pushover, but his repertoire of skills focused on stealth and fighting from a position of advantage, not getting into crazy honor-bound duels with opponents. It wasn’t fighting fair, but fighting fair in a war got you injured, killed, or worse- got your friends injured or killed. Amaya on the other hand, seemed to be much more focused on the martial prowess aspect of the shinobi way of life.

“…But I can see that you’re eager to spar.”

He sighed, removing his coat and folding it, placing it on the ground next to him gently. He then did a few quick stretches, prepping himself for the friendly little spar to come.

“I suppose I’ll have to oblige- rather ironic that the only real instance you’ve ever been able to fight me without me trying to escape, is in this very moment, as allies rather than enemies…”

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Amaya would let out a chuckle as she guarded her smile with a delicate flick of the wrist. Perhaps her way in acknowledging his assumptions. She was quite the fighter though her time in the world championship gave way to much humility. She wasn't victorious like she had anticipated then. The dak Kunochi's eyes would sway slightly before gazing upon the ground. There were potential opponents out there that were as strong if not stronger than she... "Azusa of the Desert" the tailed Kunochi's name would echo about her thoughts like the chiming of bells during an early Sunday. Amaya's gaze would slowly return to Izura from the past.

"Well... we need to be at the top of our game for whats to come. What's worse, we haven't any real intel on the snow shinobi aside from the threat. The real irony is that you're village is now under siege almost how mine was by you. Fret not, I will help you in preparation as you will me. As you said, we are comrades now."

Amaya would uncover her smile still faint as a whisper. Still masking her true feelings and heart. She then steps forward toward Izura imperturbablely. The twings crunching beneath her boots with each step were like embers crackling from the flames of burning timber. She'd come to a halt serval feet in front of him just before extending her hand out.

"Lets make it official... partner."

[Mft]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura reached out and shook her hand, the sharingan swirling to life in his eyes. Part of him wondered what she was truly thinking at that moment- she was an anbu sennin in the past after all. Purely a professional relationship, he surmised, even if it might’ve been a ruse this entire time.

But that was enough for him. They were of the same village now, and fighting Frost was the more pressing matter.

“Even a stalwart rock will change with time. I can see that in you now…yet you still cling to some notion that I terrorized your old village. I scared them, sure……but if you recall, no one died. I made sure of that….”

He gracefully prepared himself for the spar, entering a fighting stance and anticipating her first moves…

[Bmod or nah? I know you like modded fights so I’ll leave it up to you.]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Water under the bridge."

Amaya's grip was abnormally tight. It would be like shaking hands with a rhino if rhino's could shake hands. Her titanic strength wasn't easy to manage after all. She'd shake his hand for an uncomfortable amount of time as she awkwardly stared into his eyes. Perhaps it was because she had never gotton this close to him without him vanishing or flying away. Her emarled stare slowly began to smile mischievous. What she was thinking at that moment would remain a mystery to Izura. She'd release him from her grip with a faint smile before turning away to retrieve her sword that was still placed in the ground. The sound of the dry leaves beneath her feet bearly made a sound as each step was made in grace. She'd place her left hand over the hilt of her sword before slowly drawing it from the earth. The wind seemed to pick up at that moment as if from a dramatic movie scene.

"I have many areas of subject that need polishing. Taijutsu, stealth, defense, tracking but I'd like to work on my defense for starters. Thank you for training with me Izura. If you would please, attack me via any method you see fit. I will keep my offense to a bare minimum. I am ready when you are."

[Mft]
[Calling B mod]
[Yeah lets get so practice in.]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu Jaehyun here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm gonna be a stickler for rules guys, ya'll ain't new to this.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AMAYA
IZURA

n86mwOc.png
[lb]
HP: 51000[lb][/lb]
CP: 30000 - 1921 = 28079[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 -8.5 = 1.5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Elemental Clone, Puppet Clone[lb][/lb]

8l4vZvG.png
[lb]
HP: 31800 - 275 = 31525[lb][/lb]
CP: 31800 - 2200 = 29600[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 3 = 7[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sAMAYA declares duelist on Izura[lb]
AMAYA switches to defensive stance[lb]
AMAYA draws her Golden Lasso.
1.25sAMAYA uses Hidden Smoke Bomb on Izura
  • Amaya's Total: 33, 33
  • Izura's Total: 39, 39
  • Miss, Mirage Reroll: Miss

AMAYA quickswitches to Captain's Shield
AMAYA: 420
2.75sAMAYA makes 3 Earth Elemental Clones.
  • Amaya's Stealth: 28
  • Izura's Awareness: 27
  • Izura is unaware.
AMAYA: 625
3.00sIZURA uses Updraft on one of the Amayas
  • Izura's Accuracy: 35
  • Amaya's Accuracy: 46
  • Miss
IZURA: 2200
4.50sAMAYA uses Puppet Clone to create two more versions of her.
  • Amaya's Stealth: 34
  • Izura's Awareness: 20
  • Izura is now confused among six Amaya's
AMAYA: 420
0.00sOne of the AMAYA's does a hidden action
  • Success
  • Amaya's Stealth: 28
  • Izura's Awareness: 28
  • Izura is now aware of the 2 puppet clones!
IZURA: 275AMAYA: 456

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Izura: Its a good thing that this is a spar cause your class is not made correctly, Puppet accuracy is no longer a thing and does not contribute to the HP/CP mod increase.
  • This means you are left with the Rookie class, since your current class is invalid, which also means you do not have access to your

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has come to my attention that Amaya is in a Modded Situation already (The Forced Entry Topic), meaning this fight cannot occur at this time.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back