Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Letter for the Secretary (PVT Rioshi)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin was Toraono Kuro's largest and most righteous battle avatar. Due to the unique and rare qualities of this ogre magi body only select members of Kuro's family even knew that the armored guardian known simply as Kyojin was in fact one of Kuro's demonic paths. Be that as it may his consistent placement and duties at the dojo made it obvious he was at the very least related to Toraono Kaibudo as he looked like what one would expect a son of said equally large martial arts master would be expected to look like. The massive armored being still moved with a sense of purpose and the spacing of his armor plates allowed him to maintain relative silence of movement. He pulled a simple parchment from within his gauntlet and using cursed sealing techniques left a letter that only Rioshi would be able to decipher or read as he wrote the letter using chakra that she herself had placed within his soul. Although only his original body was altered by the pact, the chakra had dispersed evenly and gradually over time.

The letter once Rioshi invoked her own chakra upon it would read as followed:

Dearest Queen,
It is with great honor that I inform you that I am on my way to exact Vendetta against the Daimyo. Should he accept my terms it should be quite the spectacle. I have chosen Kanly for formal feuding but restricted it to my Household and me alone as Lord of my House. I would be foolish to say this will be easy but I do expect this to be a grand exercise of old law and martial capacity. I know you do not worry for me or truly understand me despite our bonds but please understand that in my heart of hearts I have loved you for what you meant to me as a child growing up. Even though you turned out quite different from my expectations of a beautiful nomadic woman wandering the desert taking the lives of the unworthy and testing those whom were worthy to be shown her wisdom and grace. I just want you to understand that despite what you have suffered and been through you have but to go to my home and you would still be received with all the warmth and hospitality of visiting family. You are not alone, although you might have a tragic longing of love within you. You are not alone, your people will remain safe even long after I am gone. You are not alone, no matter what befalls me I will uphold my vow to you. Safety in exchange for safety of others ...

Honor & Faith,
Toraono Kuro
<i></i>

For anyone else attempting to read over her shoulder or look upon the note without her permission or her chakra it would plainly read.

You are formally invited to dinner, dancing, and training at the Toraono Dojo.
RSVP at your earliest convenience
Dance theme to be used is from the Southern Islands known as Bachata
Meal will be smothered carnasaur steak with wild onions and sea weed salad

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back