Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A little drink.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sennin was sitting on a small table near a window, his head on the table while looking towards the half-empty glass. This time he did not care anymore. He left a note at home for the kids that there was about 1000 yen for them to order food and make it as big as they wanted for that amount of money. He wasn't going to cook or get home early today. His Kami contract was sitting opposite from Nao just looking at the red-haired as he started to play with the rim of the glass. Not before long he would pick up the glass and down it in one go. Slamming the glass on the table makes the little bowl with skewers jump up. "Another!" He shouted to the barman who would eventually bring a new drink up front. "You sure" He heard the barman ask and Nao just grumbled upon it.

It was certainly rare to see this man drinking, as he never really was any good with alcohol together. But this man was now so much in a knot with his mind, that he didn't even bother anymore. "Can you believe it Sai?!" He asked his Kami contract who would simply sigh and wave his hand a little. "I am sorry Nao, but even I do not know where he is now." He would look towards his master with a bit of a sorry face. "Can't he even tell... That leaving his fiance alone for this long, for not even a small contact... Nothing?!" He would take another downer on the beer that he had. Luckily... they were giving him small ones rather than the usual pull mugs.

Once he got his replacement he would nudge on his cigarette package. He would get a nod from the barman and an ashtray. They were still allowed to smoke inside and it did help that the window of Nao could open up to make it the least horrible of all places to be allowed to smoke. "Never has time... Never is around... Not even for the meeting I had called everyone... If you ain't at work, not at home... where the hell are you?!" He shouted before Excursai would make a shushing motion and just hand Nao a glass of water. It was clear what was troubling the man at this moment but nothing much could be done. "Should I just continue on" He questioned as he started to count on his fingers. "Toshi is never really around... All the other kids are outside the house too... Maybe sell the house... Request by the Kage to get a travel permit... I don't know it anymore. It feels like I am stuck going in circles in slow motion with everyone fading away from me." He would sigh and look with puppy eyes to his kami contract. Who in turn looked away.

"You are well aware those eyes won't work on me."
"I am aware... But.."
"But...?"
"I don't know it anymore Sai... I honestly do not know it anymore. So much is changing, after the moment I changed, he hasn't been around much. Or rather at all. Sometimes I wonder if it's my bad. There is no contact, is he on a mission? Can't he tell me about it? Is he at home hiding? If so where..? There is no food disappearing out of the pantry so there is something... Yet there is nothing." He would sigh as he drank the water before ordering a gin tonic alcohol mix. He wanted something stronger but he did dime in with the quickness of drinking it. "The kids at home, they are all gone, except Toshi. I even somewhat raised one in the Byoin, even he ran away... He was branded missing, but for what reason? For what moment..? Where did I fail?" He would lay down his head again on the table as he started towards the liquid in the glass.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had been quiet for a small while as he was staring towards the glass. The sound of people just chattering away was somewhat soothing. Just having noise around him, was something good. The house itself had been so quiet lately that he hardly wanted to return to there. His gaze would go from the glass towards the people at the bar, they seemed to be laughing and in a good mood and slowly he started to wonder when was the last time he had that kind of talk... He couldn't say it had been a short while ago sadly. Now that he thought about it, all he did was work and care for everyone else. a part of him started to sigh hard and a part of him also smiled with what he had achieved.

"Nao?" A worried voice snapped him out of it and his gaze went towards his contract companion and the small girl now on his side and tugging on his jacket. "A- Sorry, I did not know that you were here too..." he looked to the small child as he would invite her on his lap. "A hot coco for the little lady please." He would order her one and make sure that the alcohol was away, he knew she was old enough, but still... They were right now inside an open setting. A small and tiny family of friends. That is what they were right there and then. He would smile and forget his worries for a moment as he started to play card games with both his contracts. The life of a high ranking shinobi, sure was a lonely one.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back