Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A Long Awaited Duet [Req Take]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Dust slowly shook loose from the ceiling of the waiting room as the faint vibrations of hundreds of feet moving above slowly filled the room with a strange sense of anticipation as hundred of citizens came into the park in order to witness the prowess of two shinobi sparring Infront of the village. Ayeka herself would have preferred a more private venue for her spar with Otakemaru but Aria had raised up a fuss with waiting to officially fight her old flame within Kitsune Park feeling that the long awaited fight between the two ninja needed a bit of pageantry. This had left Ayeka sitting in the corner of the waiting room her legs drawn up to her chest as she sat on the cold floor facing the wall, a single finger reaching up and tracing a circle on the wall as she pouted. Standing behind her was the ghostly projection of the other soul inhabiting Ayeka's body not that anyone else could see her as this was more a visualization of the other person making it easier for them to speak with each other. Aria apparition looked much like Ayeka except her hair was pure white and the other girl was a little smaller than Ayeka herself. "Come on Ayeka fighting in a crowd is gonna be fun! You know I'm gonna be fighting anyway so why are you pouting." Aria was currently trying to convince Ayeka to leave her corner as their slot in the arena was about to begin. "I don't wanna your gonna let everyone see my face! That's so embarrassing!" The irony of being six foot tall but afraid of being seen wasn't lost on Aria as Ayeka began to bawl into her knees. "Okay okay I promise I won't take the hood off!" Sad eyes slowly turned to look at Aria. "Really?" Aria sighed and scratched the back of her head in defeat. "Ugh Promise." Silence filled the room as Aria's apparition vanished before Ayeka pulled her hood back and finally stood up and headed for the door.

The crowd began to cheer as gears began to grind from the west gate allowing the black haired girls entrance aa a few murmurs of confusion rang out as many people didn't recognise Ayeka as this was her first time being in the public eye as a ninja. Shaking slightly Ayeka nervously waited for her opponent to stop out of his own gate.

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Fighting Ayeka under these circumstances sounded like mental suicide at first… but the more he thought about it, the more of an insult it’d be to Aria if he turned back from her challenge. The fact that his greatest love was fused into Ayeka’s vessel, preventing the two from ever reigniting the flames of their bond, meant that while he could ‘see’ her, talk to her, hear her words and actually walk alongside her… Ayeka was just as much part of Aria as Aria was now part of Ayeka. And Ayeka had sworn her heart to Mitsuha…

Take’s burning heart would never get its wish granted. That was the kind of life he led right now, and it made him… angry.

Slowly unsheathing his katana, he glared at the dim reflection in the dark of the hall near the exit to the arena where he and Ayeka would spar in front of the masses, definitely Aria’s request. His face looked so… bitter. Genuinely tired of the cards life dealt to him. Something burned in his heart, something that demanded it took what belonged to him – something that demanded that others learn to feel what he felt… but it was so quickly choked out of ambition, for while Take had learned that he, too, could harbor ill intent-

He could never act upon it. Trying so would beckon his limbs to detach themselves from his body, or puncture his own heart so that no friend of his would get hurt by his own descent.

But he was angry, alright – the first person he opened his heart to, the first love of his life, and the world took her away in such a ridiculous way! Was he forbidden from love?! Was that it, huh?! Did the stars write down somewhere that Nanjirou Ōtakemaru was forbidden from ever seeking true love?! One day… he’d probably see all of his friends move on with their lives, hand in hand with their own mates and blossoming families, and what would be left of him but the ashes of his own anger…?

Or was this what Asuka meant? That it was no unique feeling or happenstance – that many had been through this scenario, that he should just bite it and move on. Oh how he wish he could’ve moved on. If only… Images of him and Aria now tortured his mind, reminding him again and again of what he desired the most. If only…

That damn cocky grin of hers… that thirst for battle… that irresistible shine from her toothful smile.

If only I never fell in love with you…

gTWEXYO.png

The Take that walked out of his area was pretty much drowning in cursed chakra. Already before the fight had even begun had his Cursed Seal spread over his face, and with each inch it moved across his frame, his strength increased multifold. He did not look happy. “Ayeka…” his voice hissed across the field the moment his eyes laid upon her, “…” Something tugged on his chest, but he shook it aside.

“S-… Stay out of this, no matter what. I want to fight Aria, and only Aria…” He didn’t know what the two souls had settled with, but he made his wish clear.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
As Otakemaru stepped into the arena and spoke Ayeka would remain stock still as if frozen, her hood obscuring her features in shadow as she listened to Take's words. The boy seemed to be hurting judging by the malignant chakra pouring off the boys form as he demanded to fight Aria alone as if either of them could ever truly walk alone now but instead of saying anything to the boy Ayeka just allowed a small smile to peek from her hood as spoke only to words. "Have Fun." The words seemed to have a chilling trigger like effect as the crowd fell silent at the words almost as if anticipating on an instinctual level what was going to come next, The wind blew across the barren dusty field letting sand motes to dance and duck in the air giving the two fighters an almost lonely ambiance before finally it began as strands of white hair began to peek out through Ayeka hood before spilling out into long locks as Aria's trademark hair tried to spill down the girls back with pure white locks only to get caught in the hood much to the girls annoyance.

Slowly the hooded girl raised her head as her demeanour and posture changed causing the girl to stand confidently up straight as her eyes began to glow with chakra from within the shadows causing two orbs, one blue and one amber to glow menacingly from within as Aria allowed her bloodlust to finally explode from her form. Fiery red chakra encapsulated Aria form making it feel like a crackling bonfire of heat was standing before Take as she finally spoke.
"Oh I will! Just you and me Take haha now stop giving me bedroom eyes. LETS RIP EACH OTHER APART!!!!" The last part of Aria's words where screamed to the air like a starving beast the force of her chakra cracking the ground as the audience reacted to the energy of Aria by screaming in agreement as Aria got ready to lunge forward.

[BMod requested]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tanjiro-vs-rui-tanjiro.gif
Hello! I will be your guys battle moderator for this thread!
So... just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements! (subject to Change):
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guesswork/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives and where they come from. (E.g. abilities, BL, kin, etc): I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you! And I do mean all passives, even things from your abilities or CA/BL that you may not think is important
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (@sammymike!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have Discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 was written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Also just clarifying that due to both your killswitches being off, this battle will be non lethal, therefore neither player could lose their character.
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 48 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
Credit due: Start of Battle Note swiped from Raizo

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back