Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A lost soul. [IC Correspondence for Takaki Masao]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The following message was left at the reception desk of the Raikage's Tower to be forwarded to the Main Branch Sennin, Takaki Masao:
Yasu Ren said:
Sennin Takaki-sama,

Congratulations on your new assignment, I know if anyone's capable of leading the Main, it's you. I mean that.

Unfortunately, I must make a request of you: there is a matter within the branch, I'd rather discuss it in person if at all possible (and the inhumane cubicles they stuff you in are not appropriate discussion areas, at all). It's been too long since we've talked anyway. I know your post as Sennin must keep you busy, and I can wait a short while; just let me know when and where we can meet and I'll make it work.

Looking forward to seeing you again (and once more, congratulations on your assignment),
Yasu Ren - Jounin of the Main

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The following was forwarded to the address of Yasu Ren, Jounin, MIS.
From the Desk of Takaki Masao MBKG said:
Ren, drop the 'sennin-sama' BS - that's for students and genin, not for vets. Let me know where and when and I'll make the time.

-M.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren's reply was received and forwarded to Masao the following morning:
Yasu Ren said:
Good to know you haven't let that position get to your head too much; to be honest, I doubt I could have kept the 'Sennin-sama' nonsense up for longer than a minute in casual conversation (as strange as it is for me to say that).

Remember the old place in Middle Susukino? Still open, by some miracle. That should be as good of a place to catch up as any. I'll be there this evening either way, so if you can spare supper time today that'll work out well. Otherwise I can make this coming weekend work.

Thank you for your prompt reply,
- Yasu Ren

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back