Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A LOT to discuss x Open for Clan Sakurako

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was early morning, the birds outside were happily chirping and the weather wasn’t all too bad. Most of the birds had begun moving to the warmer regions because of the weather changes in the fire nation. A lazy person started to get out of bed… For some reason, he felt off and didn’t want to wake his fiance in the first place.. So he had crept out of bed as silently as possible and made way for the bathroom. Not noticing that some of his white hairs were falling off, that some of them had been changing colors already.
Yesterday he wasn’t feeling so well, so he got out of bed his Kami was worried so came to the human realm, and he noticed something was amiss with his master… But even he couldn’t place his finger on it and promised Keiji to stay awake.

Yet even he had missed this transformation as he was busy in the kitchen preparing a big breakfast for them all. He did greet the person who started to move to the bathroom… and that person croaked a morning back to him. Xai shook his head as this was a new morning voice he heard, but it also trickled some curiosity to him… he first had to wait the last few seconds for the bread to get out of the oven.

A loud roar was given by the male and moments later the sound of a clash of a fist against a mirror. As the mirror pieces fell to the ground, Nao stared to the broken mirror in front of him. His hair was white with mostly red mixed to it… His long hairs, which could reach his behind easily, were now a lot shorter and a lot more straight. a bit thinner too than it used to be. His eyes were different as he kept staring at them… Xai rushed to the bathroom after that bread was just tossed on the counter so that clattering also echoéd through the house. “NAO!” Xai screamed and even let out a ‘Who are you’ once he stood in the door.

The scared eyes of Nao met those of Excursai who did know instantly that it was Nao since they had a contract with each other and that little symbol was still on his lower arm. First off, Xai moved the hand from the mirror in front of him to remove a few mirror pieces. “Why did you hit that!?” “What happened to me?!” “I don’t know!” they both bickered for a moment before they both heard footsteps. “No no no! I don’t wanna be seen like this!” And with that, his kinjutsu kind of activated, and horns sprouted out of his head, his nails grew a little longer almost like claws, and a thump on the ground of a tail… Baby wings sprouted as he made himself small in a second and Excursai rushed to Keiji. “Keiji! Don’t freak out, he is Nao, he is already hurt and confused!” Xai tried to stop Keiji from bashing right in and taking a bit calmer approach.

[Open for those of the Clan]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nightmares have a tendency to frequently visit those that's seen the horrors of the demon planes, in Keiji's case it's the horrors of war and personal loss that's caused great terror to beseech his mind on many nights. This night was like so many others, however the terrors he saw was that of leathery wings, red flames and lizard tongues. Horns protruding from scalps like a toen nail escaping the confines of a smooth forehead. As the flames consumed him he screamed in horror and he awoke from the bed screaming. His arm reached to his side instinctively and felt a distinct presence there missing, and with a tired gaze he scanned the bedroom noticing Nao not being within the room with him.
A sigh forced itself out from his lungs followed by a loud yawn as he felt his body tighten and stretch. Moving off to the side of the bed he grabbed his clothes and put them on in a slow but meticulous manner. Standing up as he strapped on his pants he heard the distinct sound of broken glass.. Rushing along he managed to hurriedly get the last of his clothes on and make his way out of the bedroom.
Almost tripping over and into Excursai who stood by the bathroom entrance, realizing his presence he turned and tried to warn Keiji, something about knowing it was still in fact Nao.

Grabbing Excursai's shoulders he shoved him aside to get a better look at the person down on the floor holding their knees tightly in a sitting fetal position. The hair was bright fiery orangy red, a tail laid flat on the ground protruding from behind the person and in between the angry and sad sobs he could hear the distinct voice from Nao. The hands hold him had large claws where each nail was before. From his back was small leathery wings, like a demon or similar like a Jinchuuriki of sorts.
He stood there, dumbfounded for a solid few seconds. Like his nightmare had come to life, or his nightmares were a warning of what was coming. Realising of course that no matter what might happen this was still his Nao. This was still his fiancé and no matter what might change with his looks or features it was still the one he was in love with until the end of his days.

He took a step, with his bare feet stepping onto the broken glass, a small prickle of blood came from his foot, but he didn't care. Leaning down on his hunches letting his feet support his weight as he came down to Nao's height. He reached forward with his arm and held Nao's shoulder with his hand, squeezing slightly to make his presence fully known to Nao. He smiled warmly down to Nao, trying to ease his frustrations and sadness. "Morning darling, missed you in bed this morning.." He continued smiling. He talked and acted like nothing was amiss to try and calm down Nao and showcase that everything was okay. "Wanna get some breakfast?" At the last word he smiled brightly, comforting Nao in this time of confusion and frustration. They'll figure it out. They'll learn what was happening. They're two of the most powerful Shinobi in the village, they could call down an army of scientists, doctors and killlers if they deemed it fit. If anyone can figure out what when and why, then they could.

As he continued to hold Nao's shoulder with one hand, he held out the other expectantly for Nao to grab a hold of it to allow Keiji to courtiously lift him up to be standing straight again. He'd then lead the way out of the bathroom and make his way to the kitchen with Nao. His eyes might dart around for a split second at the horns, the hair and the wings, but he'd do his damndest to ignore them like they weren't there to ease Nao into just staying calm for this moment of respite.

[Thread joined, apologies delay]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So many things were going through Excursai's mind too, what could have caused this, was there a poison? An experiment, could It have been keiji. No, it wouldn't and couldn't be the case, he wouldn't harm Nao in any way. A lot of thoughts were going through Excursai's mind to guard Nao from possible dangers, one of them was a mental danger as he tried to slow Keiji down with a warning.
He felt how he was moved within a second and the eyes of Keiji and Nao met soon after that. Exursai stood to the side and Nao's hand started to move up rather quickly, his arms like crossed in front of his face before his hands actually tried to cover his face. He tried to not let any of them get another glance at him. Many worries went through Nao's head. What happened? What will he think? Will he still think I am me. Am I still me? What could cause this? What am I? What was that? So many questions, rattles, and thoughts rushed through his mind that soon he made doom scenarios in his mind.

"Who are you?!"
"I am me!"
"Proof it!"
"But how?!"
"PROOF IT!"

"I will murder you if you don't tell me where Nao is!"
"I am me!"
"You don't even look like him!"
"But I am your fiance!"
"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"
"I AM ME"
and then would get hurt right at the spot...

' Being interrogated to try to get to the bottom, how I have my DNA, how I look like this and why I got nothing like the old me... by my fiance...'

Getting murdered right at the spot because he was a burger... And because the fiance with the old look was nowhere to be seen...

The silence was deafening, a pin could drop at the moment until the first hiccup of Nao sounded who couldn't contain the fearful sobs anymore. His own mind started to play many games with him too right now. The next sound that broke the silence, was the sound of glass breaking under weight. Excursai tried to stop Keiji from getting himself hurt, by wanting to stop him, but at the same time, he was unsure of what would be the best approach and figured it may be better to try to find the little girl demon whom he sometimes despised.

As the hand was on his shoulder, Nao would flinch small, trying to peek through the fingers to Keiji. His lips opened up, he tried to speak but he couldn't right at this moment. He heard him soon after and he lowered to hand to have a proper look at Keiji right there. ' He... doesn't run..? Doesn't... think I am not me?' He was a bit dumbfounded right at the moment, his mind was still pacing back and forth and he still had so much rushing through. It was like his mind was full and empty at the same direct moment. Gritting his teeth he would look back down, tears again falling down on his cheek, and look to the hand in front of him.

Nao took the hands slowly, while his eyes looked red and puffy by now and the hiccups were still going. Occasionally he would tear up again and his vision was blurry, to say the least, which he tried to lessen by wiping and rubbing away the tears. He took the hand and slowly walked with Keiji to the kitchen, where Excursai (with or without the yokai) was already trying to prepare tea for the both of them.
A coffee was inside a container in case it was required to wake up or anything. He tried to do as much as they would normally eat or do... but even he was puzzling and looking slightly worried. As Nao started to calm down with Keiji's efforts... the tail started to go away again in almost a smoke-like matter, the wings too started to vanish in smoke, and the claws also went. It seemed like at least feeling the warmth of Keiji, the voice and how he acted, calmed him down somewhat to a degree that whatever happened so quickly, would fade.

It took almost a solid 5 minutes for Nao to find his voice again, to have calmed down enough to get rid of the thick throat feeling. As if a stone was stuck somewhere. He took some of his hair in his hand and tried to find the longer parts of his hair that were nowhere to be found. He started to speak to Keiji with a hoarse voice. Slight breaking still. "What is this? What am I?" He questioned them all in the kitchen as he hoped he didn't wake up any of the kids living with them... Nor that they would see him like this. "I... went to bed yesterday, I felt off. I went to bed early... then I felt nausea later... I went out, trying to not wake you.." He explained from what he knew, trying to think as logically as any medic would... slowly even trying to take the most basic things again as he started to try and figure stuff out.

Almost like a robot, he started to speak about his symptoms and whatnot. "Temp.. normal... Heart, speeding but good... Eyesight.. normal, feeling, nausea... skin... normal, hydration normal too..." he kept rattling a few things as he tried to just think, think too much... till a point where he just remained silent, looking at his reflection in the tea. He noticed his eyes... "My eyes..." He spoke and they would tear up again, trying to take a deep breath he looked to Keiji. His eyes were dwelled up but tears weren't rolling yet... he was really fighting against that at the moment.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He scoffed when Nao questioned what he was. Of course he understood the symbolic meaning behind the question, but the sheer silliness of it in itself made him slightly surprised. As he scraped butter on a piece of toast his eyes was scanning about to see what he might put on it, he simply replied, like it was simplest question to answer "You're Nao. That's all that's important" He reached out with finality, having decided to spread on some chocolaty nougat goodness.

After Nao finished going through what's happened so far as he poured up Nao's tea "I was surprised to have seen you left the bed without a good morning kiss, so I was a little worried something was up.." Taking a bite of his toast as Nao began reciting his own status and health examination he couldn't help but think to himself "Always the Doctor." Laughing internally at his own amusement. He turned to Nao as he commented on his own eyes. With a slightly concern Keiji turned to face him as he put down his toast, examining his reactions and his eyes as they teared up. He leaned forward he held Nao firmly in his arms, squeezing his emotionally distraught fiancé. "Whatever is happening with you, no matter what it is, we'll figure it out.." Holding tight, and letting the moment sit for a minute, letting Nao relax in his arms.

Slowly he released his tightness and let Nao lean back, Keiji remained leaning forward with his eyes looking deeply into Nao's now changed eyes. "Let's think of this logically. Clearly you are changed. But it's not massively permanent, your extra appendages, your changed hands and scales are all gone, they might be tuned to an emotional state of mind, maybe you can call upon them whenever. Your eyes though, that looks possibly permanent.." He paused as his eyes scanned Nao from top to toe, and toe to top again. Then continued. "How do you feel? Physically? Tighten your muscles a bit and tell me how it all feels, normal? Better? Worse? Any pains or muscle aches?" He leaned back slightly as Nao might start adjusting and squeezing his muscles.

"I know you were a little sore the other day, but that was just because of the rough night we had, I'm glad you didn't have claws back then, these scratch marks on my back might be a bit more gory then, haha" He joked and smiled warmly, easing the pressure and the tension of the situation. "Regardless though" changing the tension slightly he smiled again, but more to himself than anythiing "You're mine, and I am yours, no matter what happens. There's nothing that's gonna change that, not changed eyes, not scales, claws, wings, or horns. That's all that's truly important if you ask me." Taking another bite of his toast he left those words hanging in the air as Nao continued testing his muscle tensions.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The arms around him, the warmth from it too... There really was a reason why he got the best hug award here in the house. At first, the tears started to roll down and a small hiccup escaped the man. Normally his mind would be racing, but now it was just filled with nothing. He was running out of thoughts to think! After a small moment, he started to calm down again and relax again. He leaned against Keiji until he released it again and he was able to lean back a moment... His odd-colored eyes looked straight back to Keiji with this innocent and worried look.
As Keiji started to sum up that things had disappeared... He started to look for them a bit when he asked further about how he felt... He started to do them a bit absent-minded as he listened to his Fiance. He closed his hands, opened them again, and then made fists... Really tighten en release. Same as small stretches and putting muscle on it. He even did squats which, in his past body, did have trouble with. "E-eh..." he was surprised at that and slowly tried to see how far he could stretch and bend... that was until a certain remark from Keiji.

He got bright red, almost his hair color red and he looked to his fiance. "O-oi!" He didn't know what to say otherwise on the taunt that he gave. He saw the smile and he returned that smile too.

Excursai was glad that it was going better... but when he was asked to do a rope tug with Nao.. he started to wonder things himself. It all went save and there were no huge problems with it.. If anything, Nao's body seemed to be healthier than before, and there was no sign that he ever was sick in his life. The one that Keiji managed to make live-able.

= fade to black few days forward =

"KEEEEIIIIJIIIIIII" Nao called from the garden as he had almost crash-landed in the backyard, it was that there was now a blue dragon carrying him in its mouth that he was safe. "I messed up again..." He spoke as his fiance got closer... The dragon let Nao down and he would try to check his wings and couldn't figure out why he wasn't able to fly. "I will try again tomorrow..." he muttered and the dragon turned to a small girl.

She stands tall about a meter and twenty centimeters, she looks skinny but not to the bone skinny. Her long white hair reaches around her waist and she wore it loose at the moment. It's slightly wavy which is her natural way. Her tiny horns are beige-colored. "Kaida D. Mizuchi." Her voice was small but she had kindness in them, yet a certain hint of caution. She was polite as she introduced herself and kept a little behind Nao. "A--h... oh right! Keiji we have a problem! My suit doesn't fit anymore!"

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Running out to the sounds of Nao calling to the house for his attentions he halted as he saw the distinct lizardy leather-winged beast holding Nao by the collar as if he was its babe. He wasn't really sure what he was seeing, but relenting to the fact that the world they were inhabiting was constantly changing the sensations of the world energies colliding and expanding, most likely being the leading cause of Nao's discomfort and changes, but also enabling this beast to surface and wander freely.
Seeing Nao dropped did give Keiji some calmness, the beast was large, but not as large as their house at least, and while initally he thought how they'd fit it inside, it wasn't exactly dog-sized.. His second thought, as the creatue began changing its form smaller and smaller and smaller, by the end he saw a little girl emerge from the energies that it was using, was of the fact that Nao had now adopted another child to inhabit their world.

He first turned to Nao, "I guess I'll have to make room for her picture among the others!" A slight smile on his lips in a slightly jokinng manner. Then responding to Nao saying his suit didn't fit anymore. His eyes scanning across his body, he could see the tightness around the shoulders, the torso and the arms, he'd gotten bulkier suddenly. He sighed to himself "I guess we'll have to get you undressed then!" Another hint of a smile. "We'll need to get the tailor to take a look at it while I take some new measurements.. Head on inside and I'll uhm.. See about our new little friend here.."

With the bond of communication between Keiji and his Youkai demon hound, she had been sitting in the kitchen cleaning up from food earlier cooked, she sensed Keiji's request and made her way out to the backyard. Her red fluffy and curly hair seemed to bounce with every step and she walked right outside and directly up to the new white haired girl. Their spiritual bodies resonating and cascading in the air like they were unintentionally proping each other's energies. Clearly incompatable in the physical space, but the in the spiritual worlds they were so indeependantly minded they couldn't seem to get a hold of each other.

Hitomi smiled brightly suddenly, showing more of the age that she looked than her actual age "Kaida, yeah? I'm Hitomi, Come, I'll show you around!" Whatever Hitomi had planned, it was outside of Keiji's knowledge or imagination, what was important was that they were introduced and was welcomed properly with the other inhabitants of their home.

Smiling warmly in a welcoming fashion to Kaida as they made their way into the house. Keiji walked towards where Nao had most likely settled in either the bedroom or the living room. Going over to find his measuring tape first though, he could help out measuring everything.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“haha, I do think she would like that.” He would comment as he was looking towards Keiji with a worried look. “But… the suit doesn’t fit..” And then he would hear about undress. “n-not here!” He spoke out loud, that was still one thing he did. not. want to do no matter what. “What if the kids are around!?” He spoke and then that moment the little contract of his looked to the both of them. Then the small female came around… And Mizuchi looked towards the small thing, she knew soon that is was another thing like herself and she would nod.

She would follow the other contract around the place and was glad to have someone around her size. Maybe age, but one could never really know. Inside the house, Nao got measured up and indeed his body had slight changes, but changes enough where the suit wouldn't fit exactly anymore. Overall his body got a little bit more muscle and he had seem to grow 3 centimers. "And..? is it really that worse?" He asked the other and would look a little worried, when he went fitting for the suit he felt like it could pop at any given moment. "THe wedding is soon.. what if I cannot even attend because of the clothing?" He asked and his mind already got spiraling. "Wait... no, no nono, I am not going to marry naked." He said straight after, his mind speaking out loud. "We have everything ready, the cards had been send, the flowers already have been arranged, the music the location all have been set in stone already. Please be ready suiit..." He muttered and would cover his head in his hands. A big deep sigh was given before he puppy eyed Keiji.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back