Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Means to an End [Requesting Hokage]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A slight chill in the air. A shift, a nearly imperceptible breeze created.

That was the only thing that could be felt, if one was looking for something to grasp onto for evidence. For someone to detect a presence in the room. Such was the subtlety of the man known as Yasha Uchiha Izura.

He had entered the office through the use of his ocular powers, a simple usage of space/time ninjutsu allowing him to travel between dimensions.

But there he was- in the office of the hokage. Appearing of his own volition. A shadow from the past. For a while Izura had been living rather quietly on the edge of the Uchiha complex, a reclusive home away from prying eyes. The war had changed things. Secret missions. Going undercover. Data collection. Sabotage. Hallmarks of a typical shinobi’s life, unless one was a front-liner. But now the war was in full swing. There was more to be done than simply being a lone wolf.

Sneaking around the shadows was always needed, but mustering a team to do so would be far more effective. Izura’s sharingan were active- a necessity of the usage of his warping technique. He observed the seat in the room. The seat of the hokage- turned to face out the window to the village beyond.

“I’m back.” He stated, rather simply, as he stepped forward, stopping again. The reclusive shinobi was wearing a lower half-face mask, something he rather promptly pulled down to let hang around his neck. His sharingan faded from view.

“And I’m here to help win the war.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the man that had entered into his office without warning, though a slight sigh of annoyance escaped his lip he knew full well that he still had work to do and that would not stop him doing the paper work, the words spoken from the back of the chair made the man turn himself around and face the desk, as he leaned across his elbows coming and pressing down onto the desk as his eyes glanced up the purple renningan meeting the man’s eyes without hesitation and without remorse as he allowed himself to consider the options.

He allowed himself to pause for a few moments and listen to the words that the man was speaking, he tried to figure out what the man was really getting at. As he allowed himself to sigh inside he brought the paper work up as he glanced at the file, it seemed that Izura had been dormant for a while since he had come to the village and that was something that would not go unnoticed, but he was back during the villages time of need and that was also something that Takeshi was not just about to ignore. As he looked to the man he decided to speak about the matter at hand and be direct with one of the Jounin.

“So you have come bac at this time, war is in the air and everyone can smell it so tell me have you reported to Kenshin for duty yet, have you asked him what is required or just come to me Izura?”

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 260]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm here to report on the last mission you gave me. To gather information on Santaru Sayomi and Fujiwara Minako."

A spark of interest barely crossed his face when Takeshi showed his rinnegan. What strange experiments or other means to power that Takeshi pulled to reach that kinjutsu, Izura didn't know for sure, but it certainly intrigued him. Not that it was the first time he'd seen rinnegan. Kages......had a tendency to end up with the power for some reason or another. His adoptive father certainly had developed those eyes at one point.

"Fujiwara Minako is in the village now, having defected from Cloud to the Leaf. Further information gathering on Sayomi was.....unsuccessful. Cloud was eventually able to find my surveillance network and shut it down."

He sighed. Was the hokage mad at him for his seeming inaction this entire time? Izura had joined the village at a time when Takeshi was still the anbu sennin, and not the hokage. Izura had a network of informants. Surely Takeshi understood that Izura could still have been working this entire time, from the safety of his own home? Surveillance didn't always require Izura himself to be the one on the ground.

"Not that it matters. Cloud is a non-issue.....and the jashinist cult.....has been dealt with..."

He stopped, letting his voice trail off as he considered what Takeshi said about Kenshin.

"I will speak with Kenshin....but I take it our former agreement of freedom of travel is still in play, hokage sama?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Izura, most of the information that had come back he already knew and was willing to accept that information. He allowed himself to rest his hands on his chin as he listened to the fact that his network had been shut down. Though something like that did not bother the Hokage. He had bigger fish to fry and on that list was frost at the moment. As he allowed himself to glance back to Izura he leaned back in his chair for a few moments before nodding slightly as he looked at the man.

“You did good work, thank you for the time and effort that you put into this Izura, it has not gone unnoticed, I will pass word to Kenshin to prepare you a team to lead, I have a feeling that in the future we will need people with experience on the front lines, as such I am giving you that honour of being on those front lines in charge. Report to Kenshin for assignment as a Jounin team leader. This will be your task straight after this meeting, now that being said I owe you a passport that doesn’t expire”

Takeshi allowed himself to reach into the draw of the desk producing the passport, unlike most this was a free book to come and go as it pleases. He slid it across the Hokage desk allowing it to land in front of Izura it was his to take as part of the deal was between the two of them he would be the one to leave and come back as he wanted though Takeshi would know full well that the new option of a team would be something that the Uchjiha would find promising.

“Go seek out Kenshin and see what awaits you in the future.”

With that this conversation between the two of them. He was seeing that everything was going well between the two of them.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back