Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Meeting of Names (Private)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As everyone gave noncommitals and offered little to no response, Tenken simply sighs, raising a hand to his forehead and wondering if his family might be on the slow side. Why was it that those Isaki who tended to leave the main clan house ended up seeming so very dull in comparison? Alas, such was the curse of family that he would simply ignore them for the most part.

”Naikishin, take your...bonded mate thing and go. All of you have been given your mission. I trust you to see it through. And you, miss Assassin. I would appreciate it if you offered your assistance. While you have stolen nothing, I assure you the clan has much it can share with one who aids us in our times of need.”

With that said the leader of the clan walks out, leaving the group alone. Osore looks between each of them, finally pointing a finger at Nanami and then at the window. And then he too goes, though as he walks out of the room the figure of Shokia is seen following him closely.

(topic left)

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>Chapter 8: Second Eden<B>Act 3: The Nicene Brotherhood

Nanami's face turned crooked out of annoyance with the head of the Isaki clan. She needed to speak with the man about something after the meeting, but here he goes, stating that 'we have our mission' and 'we have much to share'. She doesn't have the desire to steal from the Isaki clan; knowing full-well the power of the clan and their influence. All she needed was information. Now she's forced to continue with the group of misfits for now until she gets what she wants. A palm reached her face for a moment before turning to look towards the remainder of the Isaki clan.

While one member left out of impatience and the other slogged along for the same reason, the remainder was Naikishin, Ko, and Aimi. She looked to the two of them and with a slight grumble she flicked some hair off of her shoulders and walked off. "What a strange clan you all belong to. Not very friendly if I do say so, myself. It seems like I'll have to continue accompanying you all to 'earn' the information I desire. If that's the case, then I suppose I'm stuck with you guys," she said with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

"So, back to Cloud, huh?" she said in an exasperated manner before slouching her shoulders. The fact that the group just CAME from that village makes this fetch and get, fetch something else and get series of missions quite tedious. But if assisting the clan in their work gets her the information she desires, she'll do whatever it is necessary; as long as her helping them isn't abused to just further their own cause.

Nanami walked up to the window she crawled into and flew out of it.
Nanami is love
Nanami is life
[Topic Left]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin sighed as Tenken told him and Ko to go before telling Nanami that the clan could share with someone who had helped the clan. He would sigh considering the fact that Ko was only bound to him due to her being the spirit of his weapon, though he didn't exactly know how to explain it at all. "Stay safe, Tenken..." He would say as he walked out of the room. Ko would stay for as long as Nanami was in the room, which wasn't more than a few seconds after he left before she had gone through the window once more. As he walked through the clan house, he would wait at one point for Ko, who showed up not long after he had waited. Ko's body seemed to disappear after meeting up with Naikishin, in which she would return to being his weapon for the time being as he left the clan house and eventually the area.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And now they had to go back to the Cloud village, it was had been a long travel to come to the Moon Country, just to be sent back home, it could have been quicker if they just came with the mission information and just picked her up there, instead of wasting time. But alas what was done was done and everyone was leaving the room, so of course Aimi followed them.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back