Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A mercenary born again [Enter Country]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Holding the tip of his hood down to bare against the brushing wind of the desert-like lands of the wind country, he was pressing on, determined to get as far as possible from earth country, he already managed to cross the boarders, all thats left is to start his life anew, here.... In this... Desert. Even as he was contimpleting that, he couldnt even concieve the thought of living in such a place, it was new to him, all of this, the hot air, the rich dunes of sand and the blazing sun, he never seen anything quite like that before, not even close. His pace started to slow down, he didnt even realize it until another half an hour have passed, he was still on that empty road, it was early morning, well, not as early as it has been once he crossed the boarder. Everything about this place felt alien to him, even the concept of him being there to begin with, it felt like he discovered it for the first time, possibly due to the fact that he have yet to meet a single living soul ever since he crossed over.

"I-is that for real? I read about places like this before, but... I didn't even imagen seeing it in person... How... Will I fight here? If I start calling on storms this place will become a mud bath, if I start running around I might slip up... This will be difficult to adjust to... I... I will need time, a lot of it."

He frowned, his eyes were darting around, trying to comprehand how he could utilize such a field, he was unsure, he never trained in such an enviourment before... Maybe if he solidifies the sand into a single junch of ground? He shook his head and continued contimplating, almost loosing focus of whats in front of him, he looked ahead, still nobody in sight, he started to wonder if anything actually lives in this country and then dismissed the thought almost instantly, it made no sense to him, of course somebody would live there, its a huge country, someone had to populate it... But then again, could they? He didnt see a single source of water yet, no vegitations either, he started pondering if it was a mistake to get there to begin with and then immidiately rationalized that it wasnt, it was definately better than remaining in earth country, by a mile. Now at least he could hope that he gets to a town or a village before nightfall, he was a stranger to this place which meant one thing, he doesnt know how this land works, who or what might be hidden in it, awaiting to strike him down when his guard is at the lowest.

[Topic Entered]
[Country Entered - S rank, Travel Time 30 minutes]
[Topic Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back