Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new business. A new home (SSM)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After making his way back to the Forest, from the ANBU meeting, Ziren slumped against a tree. Of all the things happening, he felt like a total failure. He could tell from the looks that some others have been giving him, were questionable. How can a guy with one arm still be of use to the ANBU? He truly felt useless. The coldness of the air, freezing him, he could hear the blood flow of several predators nearing him.

"Maybe I should just let them do me in. I mean. I have no use." Ziren said to himself. It was weird. He obtained these new powers of darkness, but Ziren still felt weak... Useless... Ziren closed his eyes, and that's when the memories came flooding to him. From when he first learned what a Chigokai was, to learning that he actually was one. Meeting so many people at the Hokage Rock, so many good memories. So many faces he has met there. Soku. A little girl that he basically treats as a sister. They've been through so much together, and have always had each other's backs as they have met the likes of Ibumo and Jirosho. Hana, the love of his life and his two children, Yuna and Moji. Heck, even Maru, whom Ziren goes from tolerates to hate and back again. All these memories of people. Memories that he has held so dear to his heart.

He opened his eyes as he heard a low growl. There were several wolves. But they weren't just any. Experiments from Ibumo. He had thought they all had died off. But apparently not. This was when he came back to his resolution. No... He won't quit. He won't give up. This time, he let his own blood line powers take full effect, Blood Break. He binded the monsters by their own blood, while doing so, he was sucking the life out of them. After the job was done and over with, he seen that his wounds were still bleeding.

It gave him an idea. With his Hemonancers gift ability, he creates weapons. What if he were to do something on a smaller scale? But first, he would need to do a total makeover from how he looks now. And a loan.

Ziren found himself at a fashion shop, in which he entered, he heard a woman squeak in terror from the sight of him. It was true, Ziren was not in the best of shape. "What the hell happened to you?!" She exclaimed.

He bowed his head with respect, "I am here in hopes to buy new clothes." He brought out a handful of yen from his pocket, there wasn't a lot, but it should be enough for a cheap suit.

The woman nodded, "Sure thing sir." after taking a look back at Ziren she asked, "Was it your apartment that burned down the other day? Ziren only nodded to answer her question. "I see... Well don't worry about having to pay extra to get the clothes specially made for you. Count it as me doing the right thing for you."

After Ziren was fitted into the suit that would do, he paid the payment fully, despite what the woman said. "Keep the change." Now he needed a well needed shower. Ziren had to settle for the Village's public gym showers to get all off all of the blood, soot, ashes, and everything else off of him. As he put on his new suit, he felt better. And from looking in the mirror, he seen that his hair was still a mess from tearing that piece out. How stupid of him to do such things. Finally, after being clean and whatnot, his wounds were healing nicely with his healing factor. And not a single drop of blood too. The left arm sleeve of his suit was folded over multiple times and then stitched together just below from where his arm was severed.

Clean up and get new clothes, check. And now, the bank... Ziren has never actually been to the bank except on the rare occasion. He was nervous that they would turn him down about getting a loan. But he walked through that door.

"How may I help you today sir?" The secretary asked Ziren.

"I'm here for a loan." Ziren answered.

The secretary looked up at him, studied him. "Do you have an appointment scheduled?" Ziren shook his head, no. "Then I'm afriad that you'll have to schedule for one and come back at a later date."

Ziren wasn't going to let this stop him. He was so close, he could taste it. He swallowed down his own anger and looked at the secretary, "Look. Lady, I know you are doing your job, but this was a last minute thing. I'm trying to get back on my feet, since a lot of stuff has happened to me as of late. I don't plan on owing money, so I will most certainly be paying back as soon as I can."

The secretary thought about it and called a number on the telephone at the desk. After a minute of talking, she hung up and nodded to Ziren and pointed to a man that was walking towards him.

"Let's talk numbers and business. I am short on time, and you must be too, so tell me why you need to take a loan out?" Straight to the point, this guy was, Ziren thought to himself.

"My apartment was burned down. And I need money so I can start a business and have a new home." Ziren said, as he was talking the man was writing down the numbers.

"So here's what we can do,
today we can give you 500k yen and yo can start to pay us back in say three months. Will need you to be fully pay off your loan next year, this date."
The man said.

Ziren blinked, he thought for sure he would have to sit here for about thirty minutes but it was quick and done just like that. "That's it?"

The man brought over a case, "My job is to help those in need. I don't judge a person by their cover. Just from reading the actual book itself is where it's at. And from your book, I see that you have potential."

Ziren nodded and thanked the man and left the bank. And now, he had to go and look at some buildings. A real estate agent came to meet him when Ziren found a particular building that was interesting to him. It was kind of ran down, with some moss starting to cover it, windows broken, but it was close to the center of the village. It would actually make a great spot for people to stop by and take a look of his weapons.

"Why would you want this
building? It has been abandoned for a long time. Not a lot of people really even come near this building."
the agent said.

Ziren thought about it for a minute. He didn't really know why except for what he thought earlier. "It'd be a good spot for a business, that and maybe a little bit of fixing up would give people reason to come here." After they were talking for about an hour, they shook hands. With that, little bit over half of what he had, was paid for the building.

Over the next week, Ziren worked day and night with his own clones and other workers to fix up the building, renovating it, the whole three bottom floors he has dedicated to weapons, and the fourth floor as his own living space, fit with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom. He hired a lot of employees and got started on making weapons of all sorts. He himself made some special weapons that held his own blood. Prior to buying weapons, people will have to be interviewed to see if they are a good enough person to be wielding such weapons. If a customer wants a weapon made with Ziren's blood, they will personally have to have an interview with him. He knows the dangers of weapons in the wrong hands, he will make sure of it that it won't happen in his own shop.

He had workers, a business, a home. But all that was left was to name his business. Chigokai's Best Friend. It made perfect sense! Chigokai likes to make their enemies bleed, and what is a better way than using a weapon? With that, Ziren felt like he can finally rest for once. Be at ease without having to worry one bit about anything really. Surprisingly, his business was booming, becoming the main talk of the Town even.

Ziren walked up to the top floor, his own living space, and crashed down on his new bed. This past week has been exhausting on him, especially since the days before last week were full of events that had happened one after another. Ziren sighed as he closed his eyes, relaxing for the first time in a long time.

(WC 1519)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back