Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new chapter [Private/Kin App]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Returning to the Hyuuga household there was a cold chill in the air it seemed things had been going according to his request since they had been away, however, being prepared and having things go as planned were two completely different things. Kiyoshi had been waiting from Yukio's arrival both wearing their normal attire considering if things came to an exchange of fists it would not go well for anyone at least that's what the two had in mind. Leaning against the open door of the main household the Hyuuga raised a hand to prevent Kiyoshi from speaking as he addressed the man.

"Before we continue Mikasa will be joining us for this process, I am a man of my word and yes i know some may complain given the current state of the household, however, considering what I've done up to this point i don't particularly care for their opinions on the matter now all I need to know is everything ready for what we are about to attempt." Kiyoshi was left speechless for a moment before clearing his throat nodding slowly at what his Clanhead has said before gesturing down the hall of the main entrance.

"We prepared the lower levels for this endeavor, considering how it was built and what its used for it seems like the most suitable location anywhere else may attract unwanted attention considering the other families may attempt to find a way to throw you into the dirt at first opportunity." Yukio was not surprised about the series of events occurring at the household pressing his fingers into stressed temples pondering how much complaining one group of people could do before simply accepting the changes that were coming whether they liked it or not. "We'll deal with that later, for now, we simply wait everything has been prepared and as such we focus on what's in front of us rather than what is to come."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back