Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new day. [Open]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Profile_zps7e2bed19.jpg

Yumeko's silver hair has braids on each side of her face with green bows at the ends, and as she walked, she scanned in front of her with her red eyes as she took each step. She sighed a bit to herself as she continued to take each step. She wondered a bit on how her day would go on, but stopped thinking about it as she knew she wouldn't much be able to think on how it would go until it actually happened. No matter, she would continue walking until she felt bored enough in which she would stop walking, out of the way of people who were walking, and would soon look up, with a slight sigh.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hitomi was leaning against the brick wall of an alley way when she caught sight of her. Off to the side of the main road, across the street from her position, Yumeko stood and sighed. The Uchiha woman watched silently, as her glimpses were between the moving people of the street. But from what she could see, the beautiful stranger appeared to be sporting a maid's outfit of some kind. Perhaps she was a servant of a noble clan and out in the streets on errands. But it didn't matter. Hitomi had her eyes set on her target, and when she did that, they didn't get away. As if she knew the very order of the people around her, Hitmomi walked in a straight line across the crowded street, not one other pedestrian hitting her or impeding her progress. In moments, she was beside Yumeko with a sly smile, but she did not stop, she continued onward towards an adjacent alley way. Throwing out her line to try and catch the young woman. But what was the bait? As Hitomi turned the corner, she through a look towards Yumeko, with a singular wink. And then she was gone from sight.

"She's on the move towards a woman, no, nevermind. Now she's moving through an alley." Gekido said into a headset.

"Hitomi is on the hunt. A rare occasion Gekido, follow but don't not approach. Let it play out." said a voice across the channel.

"Roger." he replied, moving from his position to a different one in the shadows ahead of where Hitomi was moving towards.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko stared at the sky, but had soon noticed a woman move by her, wink at her, and move off to an alley way. She was a bit confused from the wink but sight a bit before speaking to herself. "I guess I will go and play along with this, but I wonder what I'm about to get myself into." She spoke, before slowly making her way into the alley way, and staying quiet for a bit. As she stood at the entrance of the alley, she would soon cross her arms. She didn't know what the woman had planned, but she would stay there, should the woman spoke to her, in which she would listen to her.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were as many people as books in a library, Hikari weaved through the crowded square that day with practice. Although her movements were not seamless, nor graceful, she did not think she drew more attention to herself than was necessary. Her role today, so she had planned, was one of observation. Simply put she was picking faces from the crowd. Voices. Names. She was establishing her own network of voices and letters. Her own web of eyes through which she would see the village, and report to her Sennin. Although the network she called The Donut, was concrete enough to be utilized, it was not hers. She moved to establish herself as Spymaster. She wished to establish herself as a familiar and reliable... ear for the public. "Come come, tell Hikari all about your troubles." She would say while dropping a coin in the cup of a beggar. "Allow me to help you."

There was a queen of a far off land, one who professed herself to have the heart of a lion, while loving her people. She established a cult like following that continued for many centuries, passed to her daughters, and so on. Hikari wished to, in a small way, emulate that cult of love. So she sat with the beggars, and learned that they had once been bakers. She walked with children, who had heard their parents lie. She practiced the art of becoming unnoticed- not an easy feat for a kunoichi who so loved to be seen and heard.

It was during a walk through the village that Hikari noticed an Inuzuka. He was easy to pick out, as he looked messier than any of the beggars she’d conversed with, and yet strong enough that there was no way he was anything less than a shinobi or former shinobi. Hikari remembered only one Inuzuka, from years ago. The memories were colored by idealistic expectations, and unrealistic hopes. She looked around for confirmation… but was unable to find the dog she remembered. She approached anyway.

Her voice lilted up above the din, as she got close, “Inuzuka san. I wonder,” She called, “If your name might be Gekido.” She stopped a short distance away, and smiled.

[MFT 370]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She stood in the alleyway entrance, not moving farther into it, even in daylight. A cautious target was much harder to capture than a curious one; still she had followed which was a sign of hope.

Hitomi decided to tug at her curiosity, while hopefully not scaring her off. "Why don't you come closer? I won't bite...much. If you won't come, then tell me why someone as alluring as yourself is out and about in an outfit such as that. It's hardly becoming of you." she said, using flattery as a means of getting her way. But perhaps it was an insult, and that was an heirloom of sorts. It was a gamble, but a gamble worth taking. All this said from a shadow within the alley.

Meanwhile, the hunter watched carefully the events of the women all the while being as discrete on the street as possible. However, it would prove difficult to hide himself from a person other than those whom he was trying to hide from. A small voice infected his consciousness, above the interference of all the background chatter. The word Inuzuka was enough to get his attention. His head turned in alarm towards where it came from. His eyes immediately drawn to the rare hair color in Kumogakure.

Yes it was the source, as the female continued to speak, even mentioning him by name. Hardly anyone sought out this man, so he was extremely defensive about what was happening. Checking back towards the alley, he made she they had not moved and then moved toward Hikari. Her smile was...contagious, but Gekido was too worried about what this could be to even let it get to him. He grew close to her, looking down into those green eyes of her and sniffed. Her scent was familiar, but old. It had been quite some time since they encountered each other."If it were my name, whom might be asking, and why?" he grunted in a low tone.

A voice chimed in his ear. "Has something happened?" But Gekido was quick to reach up and turn off his headset before it got in the way.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko listened to the woman as she had spoken, and smirked a little as she slowly walked towards the woman, with her arms still crossed. As a breeze flowed through the area, her silver hair gently swayed, along with her clothing. "The only reason I dress like this is because I like to." She said, smiling as she had said so. By now, she was roughly a third of the way into the alley. She wondered what the woman would do once she reached a certain point at the alley, but she would stop, roughly, once she was a third of the way in and continue to keep her arms crossed. She wondered what the woman in the alley would say now, that she had responded, as well as moved a bit closer to her.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The red haired woman smiled in a friendly way, watching him move toward her. He looked at her apprehensively, somewhat suspicious, but at the same time, he seemed, briefly, to be fighting a smile.”If that were my name, whom might be asking, and why?” He grunted. Hikari cocked her hair slightly, pushing the bulk of it so that it went back over her head rather than into her eyes. That comment itself was enough to confirm for her that it was Probably, Gekido.

Over the years she’d thought less and less about her first encounter as a student. She’d never used the stink bomb, and since she’d not met with the man’s son, and become friends with him as they’d spoken about, Hikari had long since ceased carrying around that little token. She wondered briefly how she could reveal her identity, then shrugged, and decided to simply tell him with her words. “I am Tanaka Hikari.” She bowed, “And you, if you are Gekido, as I suspect, were my first tutor.” She took a breath, “When I was a child, I came to the library, and you spoke to me…. It has been… almost ten years.”

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The time was now. Hitomi confirmed that the girl could follow orders, and yet still be somewhat in control of her destiny. Her small amount of spunk about her clothing was cute. But hopefully, clothing would be the least of their worries. Besides, Hitomi was assuming that she was lying. Why anyone would dress as part of the help was beyond her.

Hitomi quickly used the power of her eyes to warp in silently behind Yumeko, her hands reaching for the girls arms to pin them to her sides. Her lips moved forward close to her ears as if to whisper something. Of course, if the woman was a shinobi of some kind, it was possible that she would escape a grasp such as this. So depending on what had occurred, Hitomi was ready to give her invitation. Whether it be whisper or spoken, the Uchiha smiled and uttered the words: "My name is Etsuko Hitomi, and you, sweet beauty, have passed my test. Would you like your prize?"

"First tutor? I don't remember ever tutoring anyone." he thought in her pause. He definitely didn't ever remember going to the library. But it would make sense that he had forgotten. With the work he's had to get done, and the family to raise back in the Inuzuka camp, one would forget almost any portion of a day from ten years ago. But the way she spoke did seem genuine and Gekido was inclined to believe they had met personally. So he would continue this conversation. After all, his target had not moved just yet. In fact she was standing out in the opening of the alley way.

"Well Hikari, I would say it's impossible to forget your hair, but I don't remember it at all. Though I do believe you. I'm glad that whatever I taught hasn't gone to waste because of an untimely death. What is it you need from me now?" he spoke, in his usual arrogant and self absorbed tone.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko continues to stand where she was, as she waited for the woman to speak, but was a bit shocked when she felt her arms pinned to her sides, though had a very slight smirk, somewhat hidden. She listened to the woman speak, introducing herself as Etsuko Hitomi, and that she had passed her test and that she had a prize. "I passed your test that gives me a prize? I must ask, what is this prize?" She asked, turning her head slightly and looking back at the woman out of the corner of her eye. She would rather know what the prize was, instead of blindly taking a prize from someone she had just met, let alone passed some sort of test.

"Also, it's nice to meet you, Hitomi. The name's Rakujo Yumeko." She spoke. As the time passed with Hitomi pinning her arms to her sides, though if she needed to, she could escape the grasp. She continued to look out the corner of her eye as she waited for Hitomi to respond. Depending on what her 'prize' was, exactly, she would probably accept the prize, but she'd probably think it over for a moment or two once she was told what it was.

As the seconds passed from what she had last said, she wondered what this 'prize' was, but she was more wondering what Hitomi would be planning, mostly, with pinning her arms to her sides. And now her wondering would slow down for a short while.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari chuckled at the hair comment, "Yeah, I do tend to stand out."

The man was gruff and plain spoken, just as she remembered. He was also honest. Hikari admired that. "It was a long time ago." She said, just a bit disappointed that he didn't recall. "It was around the time our own son..." She hesitated trying to remember the name, and failing, "Your son joined the academy. You asked me to look out for him. I played with your dog." She smiled. "I don't think I ever met your son, but I probably still have the thing you gave me to call you... somewhere." The red haired woman chuckled.

"What is it you need from me now?" He asked.

That was the crux of it, wasn't it? What did she need and what could she give in return. "I've come very far since our last meeting, Gekido san." She told him, "I've gained a position in which information is as valuable as coin and favors. Sometimes more valuable. Perhaps we could form a mutually beneficial partnership." She proposed. It was, after all, her goal to establish as many sources of information as was possible. She wasn't sure what there was to gain from the Inuzuka clan, but they were close to Kumo, and the more eyes, she had watching, the better.

[mft 224]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hitomi's sweet and lustful smile beamed at Yumeko when she looked over her shoulder. The predator's own red eyes clouded mysteriously as she watched and listened to her captured prey. She wished to know of her prize, but the best kind of prize was a surprise! Hitomi smiled at her silly thought, meanwhile Yumeko introduced herself. However, Hitomi only laughed lightly and shook her head. "No, no it's not." she said. What was she even talking about?

"That's not your name at all. You're name is Sayuri." she continued in a somewhat authoritative tone. The question was how far this Yumeko was willing to go out of her comfort zone. "And what is the prize? Well it's my gift to you, I promise you'll enjoy it thoroughly. No doubt you'll find the experience...pleasurable." she finished, awaiting her new friend's response.

As Hikari spoke, the memory seemed to fade back into existence. With each piece of information came a more colored scene and the remembrance of what had occurred that day. But Gekido was not one to be nostalgic, and once the red haired lass moved on with what she needed, he tossed the memory from his mind and checked to make sure his target was still in view. Thankfully the blonde hair and her scent was very easy to track. She had not moved, so Gekido turned back to Hikari.

Her proposal was a mutual bond in the name of information. His first instinct? To deny her. He was of the Inuzuka, a wild clan that made the forest their home. They needed not for information, nor did they have much information to give. Sure they saw things, but they were primal beasts who relied more on instinct than knowledge. But before he spoke, his mind drew to Titan and how it was possible for him to use this partnership to his advantage. While he worked with the company in exchange for what they had given him, Gekido didn't necessarily owe them allegiance per-say. They had not earned it. Perhaps this information exchange would give him some kind of edge both against the village and the corporation he did missions for.

The Inuzuka smiled. "Don't expect any miracles, but I guess I could put my nose to the ground and keep a look out for anything peculiar." he concluded looking once again at Hitomi. While Titan prided on their informational sources, it never hurt to gather another shinobi's data on potential targets. Perhaps this was a chance for Gekido to test Hikari's knowledge. "What do you know of that woman in that alley over there? Her name is Etsuko Hitomi."

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko listened to Hitomi as she spoke about how her name is Sayuri, as she had spoken it in an authoritative tone. She tilted her head slightly as she wondered why Hitomi had said that her name was Sayuri. Hitomi had then continued on with telling her that her prize was her gift to her, and Hitomi promised that she would enjoy it thoroughly. Apparently she would find the expirience pleasurable...

She sighed, just about silently, before speaking. "I'll accept the prize, but my name isn't Sayuri. Unless you like to nickname people with names, then you can go ahead and give me that name, but my name is still going to be Yumeko." She spoke, pausing for a slight moment. "As for my prize, since I've accepted it..." She said, not knowing if Hitomi would give her the prize then and there, or if she had to wait.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido seemed hesitant. Not surprising to be honest. She knew he was the kind of man who preferred dogs to people, and didn't blame him in the slightest. When he agreed, the red haired woman was almost surprised. The Inuzuka smiled. "Don't expect any miracles, but I guess I could put my nose to the ground and keep a look out for anything peculiar."

"Thank you, Gekido san." She said, returning the smile.

The Inuzuka looked around, specifically at a blond woman across the way. "What do you know of that woman in that alley over there? Her name is Etsuko Hitomi."

Hikari looked over at the blonde. "Etsuko Hitomi is a former ANBU." Hikari said, "Interrogator. Smart had a bright future, she's working at the black lotus now, if I'm correct... " She frowned disapprovingly A hobby was well and good, but someone with shinobi training should have been prevented from leaving the corps... she thought that she should probably to speak with Kogami on the matter. "but you already knew that. What do you know?" the Santaru cocked her head slightly. "That is, what do you know that I don't?" She nodded her head toward the woman, who seemed to be speaking with someone else. “Any idea what that’s about?” She raised a brow, certain that he did. He wouldn’t have pointed the woman out if there wasn’t something significant about her, or the person she was with. Hikari again ran a hand through her hair to push it out of her eyes.

[mft-255]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Etsuko rolled her eyes, the girl sounded so robotic. Perhaps this was one of 'those' that one of her clients mentioned in his time at the Lotus. But it didn't matter, the Uchiha was in too far and her own pulses and urges were motivating her rather than logical thought. "You need to relax Sayuri, let go of this world and I will show you a new one." said the mysterious woman.

She moved from her position behind her prey to in front of her, moving her hands to grab onto Yumeko's wrists. She would pull her prey towards one of the walls, staring deeply into the female's eyes. The cloudy red eyes seemed to have layers of shadow that twisted and turned in a rather foreboding way. Hitomi took one of Yumeko's hands and placed it on her left hip, and did the same with the other side.

"Stare into my eyes my little pet, embrace eternity." said the woman before initiating the genjutsu. The Tsukiyomi was the very reason Hitomi was so popular at the Lotus. It gave her and whatever soul she chose to torment three glorious days of fun in just a few seconds.

But what would Hitomi be doing to Yumeko in this realm of fantasy? Wouldn't you like to know... [FTB for happy fun times. Daiki you can resume after the jutsu or elaborate on what might happen, etc]

Gekido turned his head to watch the strange actions and unheard words of the women in the alley. His mind was drawing a blank on what it might mean, however, his operator had said that she was on the hunt. That was something he didn't quite understand. She didn't appear to be making it her mission to kill the stranger.

"Your guess is as good as mine. Though it seems to be some kind of prostitution based on their actions and the pheromones that Hitomi is putting off." said the Inuzuka, inhaling her scent deeply. It was strong and Gekido snorted to get it out of his nostrils. His mission was to extract some information from her, preferably through conversation. But he wasn't about to tell Hikari that. After all, his employers weren't exactly allies of the shinobi corps. "You're the one with her honor still in tact. Should we intervene?" he grunted, referencing to the stupidity of society and the village law.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko listened to Hitomi as she spoke, once again calling her Sayuri, as well as telling her to relax as she would show her a new world after letting go. As Hitomi moved from behind her to in front of her and grabbing her wrists, in which she would soon pull her towards one of the walls, as Hitomi stared deeply into her eyes. As Hitomi took her hands and moved her hands onto Hitomi's hips before speaking, not completely noticing what was happening.

Though soon after she was put into the Genjutsu, the screen soon faded to black.

After what felt like three days, though what was actually a few moments, the Genjutsu had released and everything faded into reality. Yumeko shook her head before putting one of her hands to her head after removing it from Hitomi's hip. "What... in the actual fuck did you just do?" She spoke, in a hushed voice, and activating her Sanryoukyougan after finishing her sentence.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari looked over and shook her head, "Prostitution isn't something I'm particularly concerned with unless it's forced. Between two Consenting adults, I don't care to stop it." She said. "But the fact that it happened may be a valuable tidbit." She smirked, "In any case, honor's good camouflage, but not useful for much else." The red head decided then that it was time for her to get going. She'd rather not watch the two ANBU in the alleyway- though their boss might be receiving a letter from Hikari about their actions.

"I think it's time I took my leave, Gekido san." Hikari bowed politely then smiled. "No lie, it's good to see you again. I hope the world treats you well until the next time we meet." She said, turning around to walk away. She paused, "Do you know Hitomi's... erm... client's name?" She asked. "I didn't get a good look at her face."

[Topic left after Gekido's response]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hitomi sighed in relief as a totally new demeanor came upon her. One that said "I'm satisfied and ready to move on with my life.". Naturally Yumeko would likely have some kind of question or response to three days of pure bliss to which she might grace her with a response.

The blonde ran a hand through her hair with a wide grin and inhaled deeply, noticing the doujutsu of the girl before her. This intrigued her, but only slightly more than usual. "We just shared a very comfortable time together right in here." she said, gesturing to her mind. "And I thank you for it. Boy did I need that..." she continued with a shiver. Almost like an addict who's fix was satisfied.

"Well anyways Sayuri, you take those pretty eyes and go finish your maid duties. I'm sure I'll find you again if I want some more. Or you can find me... The Black Lotus is where I work." she concluded and began to walk off as if what had just happened was completely normal. Which, it was for Hitomi, but perhaps Yumeko wanted more answers or perhaps payment for being a play thing.

Gekido nodded in response, no words needed for the smelly wolf man who apparently was quite old now. That was, until she was bidding him farewell. Unlike Inuzuka who could say goodbye through gesture and body language, she was a common folk. "Huh, you as well. Take care of yourself in that world you choose to live in." he said, until she asked one last question to which he could honestly answer. "No idea, pup. Your guess is as good as mine. They hooked up right before you showed face." he finished, taking her scent in once more. Gekido would remember it so he could tell when she was near.

It appeared that the blonde girl seemed to be parting with the unknown female. Gekido made sure that Hikari was out of sight before reaching up to his ear. "Target is on the move. Do I stay with her, or the girl she... whatever ya call'd it with?"

"Follow Hitomi. We don't believe the encounter produced a leak..."

[Topic Left unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back