Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new hospital? Eh, yes. [Private/Iori]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba Kinnaku sat inside of her office, pushing her fingers through her black hair as the load of work seemed to increase tenfold from advancing into a new job. She really hated the working side of her job, which was everything related to paperwork, something that really turned her stomach and made her body ululate thoughts of calling in sick for just one day, for a moments rest from the dreaded white sheets that filled her drawers! Giving up on life, the Sennin would drop her head from height onto her large desk with an empty thud.

She hated paperwork, so much.

But regardless, there was something that kept her going for today and that was the meeting with Iori. Yes, her Medical Chief, and the reason for this meeting was to discuss the opening of a new hospital. It had long since been noted that the Tower wasn't a suitable place to conduct one's work, and honestly, Oba was surprised that the previous Sennin didn't do anything about it. The woman would shake her head as she held a set of blueprints in her hands, something drawn up by contractors earlier this morning, but these weren't finished blue prints, no, they were still be be finalized. And that's where her Chief would come into play.

The Yamazaki were a wealthy bunch, and Oba had plenty of funding for this sort of expense, so it would only make sense for the two forces to join together and create a brand new 'place of healing'.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori strode through the halls of the Medical Tower, nodding to those who greeted him as he made his way to the sennin's office. He knew that the woman was ambitious, but it was still surprising when she so quickly proposed the idea of expanding the workspace of the medical branch. Not that he was against it, of course, it was a change that he always thought it needed. Reaching her door he would offer a few knocks before opening it and stepping inside, smiling brightly as his eyes caught sight of Oba Kinnaku. "Good morning!" He would say as he moved towards her desk, offering a short bow. "How's Senninhood been treating you? Are you staying busy?" He would grin, lightly teasing her, the man knowing full well the workload that would come with such a position. Eyes would settle on the blueprints that the woman held, curious as to the design she was considering.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A few knocks at the door alerted the Sennin, whom would raise her head from the desk and offer up a diligent smile to the familiar man who entered. "Ah, Iori." She would say happily, raising from her comfortable chair to extend her hand forward and hope for the gesture to be returned, otherwise this would look mightily awkward. And then he asked a very humorous question about if she was busy, which really caused her to forget about his first question. She reluctantly smiled, biting down on her lip and shaking her head in correlation. "Well," Kinnaku would say with a pause, twisting her body and facing the desk that was noticeably stacked with crispy white towers, "I get to meet my enemy everyday now."

She would place one hand on her hand, retracting the gesture if accepted, and would run that hand through her hair with a bloated expression upon her face. "I'd prefer fighting infectious diseases than writing out this rubbish." She would scoff gently, turning her body away from the stack of papers but keeping them in mind, or rather: one in particular, the blueprints to a new hospital.

"Oh!"Oba would exclaim, erecting her finger and pointing it upwards as a notion had spread throughout her head, "Are you here about the blueprints I sent you? I've been so busy that I've forgotten to hire an assistant, so my mail is a little all over the place, sorry!"

Perhaps those blueprints were sent to Iori, or maybe they were lost, that was up to the Chief to decide.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would return her gesture, extending his hand to take hers and shaking it firmly. His smile would broaden as she talked about the paperwork she had to deal with, nodding to her statements. He had plenty enough to deal with just as a Med Chief, and could only imagine the kind of work the Sennin would have to go through. "Unfortunately fighting diseases isn't going to balance our budget or keep this hospital running. You'll just have to grin and bear it as best as you can!" The man would tease her with a grin, turning his eyes back to the blueprints. "I got them but I haven't had the chance to look them over. I had a pretty interesting case come up recently...have you ever heard of jimensou?" The man would ask as a finger moved to idly play with one of his crimson locks. "I think the general populace likes to refer to them as 'human faced wounds', tumors that recreate parts of your body. For some people you just wind up with extra teeth or maybe an eye...this man is starting to develop extra limbs and even another face is starting to form in the extra flesh he's producing. It's really quite amazing." The man would say with a smile as he looked towards the woman, eyes widening a bit as he realized he was meandering. "...excuse me, it seems I got carried away...should we go over those blueprints?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back