Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new saga begins: The triumphant return

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Departing from Dragon Tooth Pass
Outskirts of Kumogakure no sato
…0600 hours

Although it was an early show, the audience took their seats from the front row all the way into the nosebleed section high above the stage. There was a special name for those unlucky people who had their heads in the clouds, ‘peak heads’. For you see, a play of sorts was about to take place and the actors had no idea they had been casted for the lead roles. Unbeknownst to the lead actors, their director Lord Raiden, for years now had been preparing their overall plot detail by detail along with the stage on which they would perform and now the time had come for their show to premiere. The spotlight was slow to activate and had barely begun to shine over the edges of the peak heads. All the extras took their places and began performing their roles as bakers, construction workers, gate guards, and the like in the background. Everyone playing their part flawlessly just as they would play their role in society. They did not mind however as they all ranged from different sizes and some peak heads even began to sweat a bit, but they remained silent and intimidating.

As the director’s eyes slowly panned toward the curtains of the show, the gates dragon tooth pass, the spotlight activated a lot more and not only warmed the stage but also allowed the screen to fade in from black onto the dragon tooth curtains. The audience remained silent as the gates opened and closed. The curtains were the gates, the spotlight was the sun, the audience was the mountain range, the extras were the people, the sweat was the snow caps, the stage was the lightning country, and the show had now begun.

Enter Our heroes: Junko and Daisuke.
davapk0.jpg

Fudo (1st path)
cloud_medninchief.gif

path description:
haseo2ndform-1.jpg

Name: Dashi is now "Fudo" = god of fire & wisdom

Clan: Kaguya, now (Link here)
Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 5th of July

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Dominant hand: Right

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral evil​

"Junko, the last of our rookie training begins now. You done very well thus far, but this will be unlike anything you have ever done. We’re leaving the loving bosom of kumo and we will not return for some time. Just to clarify, we will not be going missing. You will, however, not return to kumo the same as you are now. The old version of yourself will cease to exist, but a new version of yourself will be born. Maybe you’ll be exactly the same, but with a few tweaks here and there. Or maybe you’ll look and behave rather differently. I can’t determine the outcome for certain. This is because this kind of training affects everyone in a different way. Life on the road and mountain training can make even the most kind person into a vicious monster. Are you sure you want to do this? There is no shame in turning back. You’re not just saying goodbye to the village, you’re saying it to your friends and family as well." he said, though junko could always just use his headset to communicate. The weather conditions would make the calls static loud at best though.

He would wait for student’s response before discussing anything further.
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Cloud_MIT.gif

What would he say? How would he feel? What would he decide?

OOC: time skip will happen in my next post and we can act as if we returned.

OOC 2: Masao, if you're reading this. I'm sorry, I just wanted to try your style of rp just once. :)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Junko, the last of our rookie training begins now. You done very well thus far, but this will be unlike anything you have ever done. We’re leaving the loving bosom of kumo and we will not return for some time. Just to clarify, we will not be going missing. You will, however, not return to kumo the same as you are now. The old version of yourself will cease to exist, but a new version of yourself will be born. Maybe you’ll be exactly the same, but with a few tweaks here and there. Or maybe you’ll look and behave rather differently. I can’t determine the outcome for certain. This is because this kind of training affects everyone in a different way. Life on the road and mountain training can make even the most kind person into a vicious monster. Are you sure you want to do this? There is no shame in turning back. You’re not just saying goodbye to the village, you’re saying it to your friends and family as well." 

Scavenging for warmth, Junko put his hands in his pockets. "My brother, have this shinobi world corrupted our bond? I feel as if ever since we joined the academy we have grown distant, but why? I guess we must begin our separate paths, looking into the foggy road ahead which no one knows what's in front of them because the future is unpredictable." Junko took a deep breath as he looked back for the last time. Adjusting his backpack and shedding a single tear, Junko turned towards the gates. "This isn't good bye because good byes are forever, so see ya later Kumogakure, friends, and family!"

Switching off the mute button on his mic to talk, Junko said "Hey Sensei, of course I'm ready! You can't move forward if your afraid of what's in front of you, so let's take everything head on!"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Cloud_MIT.gif

Adjusting his backpack and shedding a single tear, Junko turned towards the gates. "This isn't good bye because good byes are forever, so see ya later Kumogakure, friends, and family!" Switching off the mute button on his mic to talk, Junko said, "Hey Sensei, of course I'm ready! You can't move forward if your afraid of what's in front of you, so let's take everything head on!"

It seemed that much like most everyone else that underwent this training, he became a bit emotional and that didn't make him weak. Not at all. In fact, it made honest and strong enough to admit that family and friends were a source of strength for him while others, especially in the shinobi world would view them as a liability. Daisuke was impressed with Junko’s answer and slightly saddened that the Junko he once knew would likely die during the training session, only for a new person to emerge. It was unfortunate that Junko did not know what was in store for him. Over their training period several things would occur. Bones would be broken, lives would be both taken or laid down on the line for a mission of their choosing. Food and clothing would be bought, worked for, or stolen. bandits would be killed and their bounties used as their source of income. Or bandit gangs would be taken over and bounties would be placed on their heads, though no one would...no one could ever collect on their heads. Woman would be loved, lost, or even killed. The road would become their home. The mountains would become their backyard and playground. Jutsus would be taught, learned, mastered, and used to either help or hurt others. The future was uncertain, but the outcome was clear. They would comeback to cloud village and their lives would be forever changed.
davapk0.jpg

Fudo (1st path)
cloud_medninchief.gif

"The choice has been made. There is no turning back now. The training will take on average two years or so. You however will try to complete the training in one year. If you disobey me it could mean the end of your life. Not that I’d kill you, just that hesitation would kill you. I will stop you if you try to abandon the training as it is customary for all participants to finish the training or die trying. Let’s go now. You will experience the world in a newer and harsher way. Don’t be surprised if your outlook on life becomes jaded." he said as the two heroes set off on their journey. They took up two horses, packed their gear on, and rode off into the horizon at full speed. Lord Raiden had watched over them thus far. Perhaps he would continue or maybe the devil start take over the babysitting job and guide both heroes on the ‘better’ way of living life.

365 days have passed since the heroes departure and their lives were indeed changed, but for better or worse remained to be seen. Even if their actions seemed good and genuine, their motives could be very sinister. And even if their actions seemed extreme and born of ill will and evil intent, their motives could be for the greater good. Such was life. So fickle and fragile. So exciting and frightening. So grey instead of the black and white perspectives many people saw the world.

Approaching Dragon Tooth Pass
Within the borders of Kumogakure no sato
…1200 hours, a little over a year later

The bad weather cloud had been known for was showing off this day. Thunder storms had been a nuisance for the shinobis along their travels and the frequently lightning strikes on nearby trees or rocks didn't help one bit. It was as even they were not supposed to return to cloud. As if Raiden thought them now either too good for the likes of cloud or too rotten for the village, but neither ninja would allow him to stay in their way. They rode in on their horses, strong steeds and as fast as a lightning jutsu. They brought with them new equipment that was either bought or stolen and new custom jutsus that they would display at a later time. For now the stage and weather were perfect, the mountain audience seat patiently, the spotlight was not needed, and the curtains that had closed so long ago were now opening yet again.

Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall, the world keeps turning all and all.

If you take it day by day, your want and worry will melt away.

With enough time, you will be ready and primed, to break you back to make a dime

and receive your reward for the task at hand, and yes oh yes it will be grand

Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall, the world keeps turning all and all.

Enter Our heroes...or villians: Junko and Daisuke.

davapk0.jpg

Fudo (1st path)
cloud_medninchief.gif

"How great it is to be home again. Good thing I became better at using this path. If I came in person, I might not have a job to go back to now. Junko, I just want you to know that regardless of whatever happened during our training, you’ve grown stronger because of it. I haven’t forgotten what you told me so very long ago. I remember telling you that I’d help you become a stronger shinobi. This isn’t the end for us however. Your training is only just beginning. Now lets get inside. Maybe we’ll hit up the black lotus brothel before we get back to the office. I wish to see you again with my own eyes. and I have a reward for you." he said looking at his pupil with his crimson red ripple patterned eyes.
blarg_zps6f9d429d.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Cloud_MIT.gif

Had the year been good to him or did it only make him an even worse person? Did he change perhaps, in body and or mind? Did he kill the innocent and slaughter the guilty or did the persuasion of coin convince him to do the opposite? The same thoughts that passed through his mind when they first met had strung up yet again. "Did I forge you into a strong warrior or an unstoppable juggernaut, Junko?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The sun shined brightly as Junko was arriving at the village gate. Junko walked with his hair grown out, clothing stained in blood, and a cigarette between his lips. 
It's been a year since Junko had seen his village, friends, or family. How much had he changed? Was his mind now fully corrupted by the shinobi world that drenched in hatred? No, now Junko had come up with his own thoughts on the world and balanced himself based on those thoughts. He was his own man,  even though in his mind he always was. He never had any real parents so he grew up making his own decisions. 

"My journey was fierce, but I have made it!" bones were broken, People were killed, Jutsus were mastered, bounties were collected, strengths became stronger, weaknesses became strengths, and people had changed. With a flick of his thumb, Junko had ignited his lighter setting a blazing flame to his cigarette. Setting foot back on homeland was amazing, but this time no tears were shed. 

"It's been quite some time huh sensei?" Junko said as he slightly inhaled on his cigarette before exhaling letting out smoke. Now Junko hands were hands of a killer. Smoking seemed to ease his nerves about some of the dark malicious things he had endure on his journey. His instincts were now attuned with the outside world, as if he thought of it as his second home. "I live now only on my own thoughts of what's right and wrong. I have seen the crazy outside world and as I took it head on, I learned that having a helmet was quite helpful." with that final thought, Junko looked at Daisuke as the helmet that protected him. "Were home!"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering Kumogakure
Within the borders of Kumogakure no sato
…1215 hours

Hijikata.Toushirou.240.1344315.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko
Cloud_MIT.gif

Junko had returned as a true example of the shinobi way of life. Everything about his appearance suited him rather well. His shirt was bloody because he bathed in the blood of his enemies, his hair had grown out wild like a lion’s mane because the boy had returned for a royal purpose and he was now more than ever a furious defender of all that was right in the world, and a cigarette was smoked to symbolize that he was not the same boy. He was now a man, having proved himself while exposed to the harsh reality of the world. Not only had he opposed the dark ways of life while living off the land, he emerged victorious with his mind void of any corruption. He truly had changed for the better, and it would make all the difference in the world of shinobi. Hatred only brought hatred, but love coupled with peace and compassion might inspire an age of peace and prosperity. Daisuke was proud to have met Junko, proud to be his teacher, proud of all that he had accomplished, and now it was time for him to receive a reward for all his bravery and courage. He asked a question related to the time in which they had been away, then made an analysis about their return.
davapk0.jpg

Fudo (1st path)
cloud_medninchief.gif

Daisuke knew what he meant and responded in kind, "Yes, yes it has been a while. I can hardly believe it. It’s good to see that you have changed for the better. Truly, it’s been a blessing to be your sensei, Junko. " he said as he watched Junko approach the gates, made of ore and minerals native to cloud. Such gates were practically impenetrable, but the training paid off. He simply watched and asked if he wanted to wait for the anbu to arrive. He then watched Junko stand to the side so that his shoulder was facing the gates. With one swing from his fist, the gates flew wide open and Daisuke was not surprised. He did watch Junko’s growth after all. "I’d expect nothing less from you. Thanks for getting the door.", he said as grabbed his gear and continued to walk forward. He took a quick look back at his student and thought, "Junko, the triumphant son, had returned and with him...he begins salvation to all those of benevolent intent." as they entered the village after such a long absence.

[topic left unless stopped]

topic continues here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=7563

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
 "Yes, yes it has been a while. I can hardly believe it. It’s good to see that you have changed for the better. Truly, it’s been a blessing to be your sensei, Junko."

A small smirk crossed Junkos face, a smirk that has appeared many times before, but this time it wasn't due to a blood thirst. "Thanks, that meant a lot to me sensei, but for a whole year we've been doing non-stop training so don't get all mushy on me now." Junko laughed, his humor actually managed to stay intact. "Kumogakure precious gates. I guess I'll be kind and knock." With a small swing the gates flew open.

"I’d expect nothing less from you. Thanks for getting the door."

"no problem, I think if our Anbu comrades really wanted to see us though, they will see us on the way in. To bad they haven't prepared a surprise party huh sensei?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Damn straight, Junko. These guys have always been lacking in security for a while. Perhaps its low in its recruitment efforts. Not to worry, we’ll find some good time girls and have our own little party before meeting up at the hospital. So tell me what’s your type anyway?" he asked and waited for a response as they walked into the village. The badass had returned and no one had a clue how to behave around him. Though one thing from their past had him confused and he had to ask. "Junko, I meant to ask you about the bandits we faced a while back. Any regrets? Some deserved what happened to them, but what about the men and women who just wanted to feed their families? Any regrets letting them go or killing them off?"

He simply asked to test Junko’s resolve. Yes, he did change for the better, but he had to know for sure. Soft hearted types were either a blessing or a curse.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Damn straight, Junko. These guys have always been lacking in security for a while. Perhaps its low in its recruitment efforts. Not to worry, we’ll find some good time girls and have our own little party before meeting up at the hospital. So tell me what’s your type anyway?"

Junko smirk widened as he loved the question at hand. "well I like all women, mostly girls my age or a few years older with a nice body and a cute face that compliments the body. Not too old or not too young, now that's the way I like it!"

As the walk continued and Junkos last response floated in their heads for a few moments, another question was brought at hand.

"Junko, I meant to ask you about the bandits we faced a while back. Any regrets? Some deserved what happened to them, but what about the men and women who just wanted to feed their families? Any regrets letting them go or killing them off?"

Junkos smirk soon vanished as if it was never their. With a brief thought Junko spoke, "well it's quite simple, I hold no regrets. A year ago we left the village and from then I vowed to only look forward. Looking back is part of hesitation, from our training I most definitely learned that hesitations could cause bad injuries. That's why my ribs are tapped as we speak, hesitation opened a way for the so called helpless to attack me, breaking three of my ribs. I'll never look back upon killing them.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke’s inquisitive nature was satisfied by Junko’s answers and he responded in kind, "Exactly what I wanted to hear. I’ll take care of your ribs and fortify them in my office. As for the women, I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones. Very curvy, very thick. Ya know, a brick house. A woman that’s stacked. A woman with big chest and she has a big booty to match. And I’m the same about age. long hair, don’t care. no tattoos, no piercings. Man, talking about the ladies got me thirsty right now." he said before moving on. Perhaps they might go to a brothel instead of lunch, but that remained to be decided.

Junko’s response to the second question was what he expected to hear. No regrets over taking lives in self defense was the answer he needed to have because the future would not provide kinder and gentler foes. "I’m truly impressed. You have definitely matured. Let’s get a drink later on...with the ladies, yeah?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ladies? What a useless thing to worry about.

Kushin's thoughts were betrayed by the unimpressed look on his face as he stood at the gates.

I'm waiting to be let out to go to that bloody festival. I'll let them know you arrived back.

His foot was tapping and waiting for the ANBU to sort out the paperwork that was required.

[Allowing entry - note: I'm not leaving, just letting people in

Topic left once left]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Exactly what I wanted to hear. I’ll take care of your ribs and fortify them in my office. As for the women, I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones. Very curvy, very thick. Ya know, a brick house. A woman that’s stacked. A woman with big chest and she has a big booty to match. And I’m the same about age. long hair, don’t care. no tattoos, no piercings. Man, talking about the ladies got me thirsty right now."

"Only way a women can really handle me though is if she can handle my stomach, it's said that a key to a mans heart is his stomach right? So I need a women that can cook! I have good ways until I find the one though."

"I’m truly impressed. You have definitely matured. Let’s get a drink later on...with the ladies, yeah?"

"I wouldn't dare think of turning down that idea!" with those few words, Junko noticed a green haired fellow that actually looked quite familiar. "I remember him, Isaki Kushin. I met him for a moment at the colosseum and I know he watched my Genin exam."

"I'm waiting to be let out to go to that bloody festival. I'll let them know you arrived back."

"Thanks, because I didn't want anyone to arrive for a fight since I opened the gates my self. I wouldn't want to add to the body count." Junko said jokingly. Junko was only partially kidding, If it actually came to his life, he would delightfully kill a fellow villager. With those final words, Junko had finally arrived home.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko seemed interested in having a drink with him and some lady friends and Daisuke found it to be a bit strange. Before, he would never dare ask his pupil for a drink like buddy, but things were different now and he wanted to embrace the new Junko. Suddenly a familiar face appeared and Fudo the path was glad to greet him, "Kushin-sama! It great to see you. Junko, I don’t think you’ve met the medical sennin, Isaki Kushin. I’m Kaguya Daisuke. This is my path, I call him Fudo. I finally decided to test the extend of my powers. I have seen you around much, though you are rather busy I assume. How’s the family? You mentioned the festival, is it going to be a family outing pf sorts" he said wanting to talk at least for a little bit. Though he only assumed the sennin was a family man as he didn't know for sure if Kushin was married or not.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, hello there Daisuke. Sorry, I wasn't aware of which bodies you'd taken and used for the Rasengan techniques. My child is well, my wife is sleeping with other men. The usual. There was a pain behind his eyes when he thought about his family. He'd hoped that despite the marriage being arranged, and despite his personality defects that she'd honor the arrangement and be faithful to him. Yet that hadn't happened, and even when he'd saved her life it'd been as though she blamed him for the threat on it in the first place.

Hello Junko, is Daisuke testing your mind and body in training for the medical profession? It might have sounded fun and teasing from another person, but from Kushin it sounded like a serious question. His face was passive with its almost permanent frown lodged on its forehead.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hello Junko, is Daisuke testing your mind and body in training for the medical profession? "

Junko was about to laugh until he realized the seriousness of Kushin's voice. "Within every second of our three-hundred sixty-five days together. Even the journey here was quite a lesson. I don't think I would have been alive now, if my mind and body wasn't properly trained medical wise and in general." With that said, Junko was curious in Kunshins curiosity. "He is our medical Sennin, I wonder if in the future will he have a few task for me. He may not even be interested in me when I think about it, he's probably too busy. I'm quite surprised he even remembered my name, whatever who am I to come up with quick conclusions. From this pass year, I learned to never judge on appearances because their is more then what only meets the eye."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke’s eyes widened in shock to hear such terrible news. While he was relieved to hear that Kushin’s child was safe and sound, he took no pleasure in hearing how his wife had not been faithful. Daisuke could hardly find the words to help comfort Kushin’s mind, but the fact that he jumped over to Junko might have suggested that he didn’t want to talk about it. His pupil’s answer gave him a bit of relief. The last he wanted was for Kushin to start developing thoughts about Daisuke’s competency. A fear, he believed, any and all employees could agree on. Still, the news about his personal life worried him. "Yes sir, in fact I was thinking about the hell curse seal. It has the power to help influence stronger genjutsu in battle, but what about the properties it possesses outside of battle. I intend to find out if it improves brain functioning and how fast it enhances the processing of sensory information. Also, how's the pupil? Keiji I believe was his name?" he added.

Despite all of the rumors and so called ‘flaws’ the sennin might have had, Daisuke believed Kushin to be a good man deep down and was saddened by such a thing occurring in his personal life. He believed that Kushin was not alone as many people went through what he was going through. In fact, Daisuke could relate rather well as he too had a previous girlfriend betray him. A feeling of a kindred spirit may have caused him to cross a line saying, "Kushin-sama, I’m very sorry to hear about that. I know its not my place to make any inquiries about your marriage, but have you thought about seeking help from a marriage and family therapist or perhaps releasing yourself from that marriage?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko effectively said "yes" which was good from Kushin's perspective. He expected no less from one of his top ranked shinobi. Daisuke mentioned a study he was thinking of looking into. Kushin nodded at the idea and furthered his approval with vocal approval If you need any help let me know. I may not be the best subject to test that on however due to my bodies reaction to the cursed seals and I have had it for some time so there wouldn't be much to compare it to.

Daisuke had also asked about Keiji He's coming along well. I need to place him on a mednin exam assignment at some point soon, there are a few medical shinobi reaching the time for examinations so I'll need to look into that.

At first Daisuke's next line confused him. What was he sorry about? Then as he continued Kushin figured it out. He was sorry about his wife cheating on him. Kushin's frown deepened, perhaps this was something he was meant to be more upset about than he was. Unhappy would be a good way to describe Kushin's feelings on the subject, but accepting of it.

I will be fine. He said simply, his frown returning to the usual depth. In the end the arrangement had been to help her clan gain access to Cloud and Lightning Countries, while he gained her, immediate wealth, and a % of the wealth gained through the businesses in Cloud and Lightning. It was why he was an Isaki. Breaking the marriage would mean he would forfeit the wealth and the clan would retain what they had gained. If it bothered him enough at any point he'd just kill the woman, keep the wealth and child and be no worse off.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko paid close attention to the conversation at hand, anything could be of valuable information for a medical ninja.

"He's coming along well. I need to place him on a mednin exam assignment at some point soon, there are a few medical shinobi reaching the time for examinations so I'll need to look into that."

Raising a single eye brow, Junko was a little puzzled. "What's the examination for? Did he not take an earlier exam coming out of the academy like I did?" In Junkos mind he was a medical ninja already. coming out of the academy he was a medic in training, but he spent a whole year training so he figured he advanced. "Am I missing something?" "I wonder who is this Keiji fellow."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes had a small twinkle when Kushin offered to assist him in his study. While Daisuke still needed to make a draft, hypothesis, calculate possible outcomes of the experiment and a perform a plethora of other preparations, he was happy about the offer and showed his gratitude verbally. "Thanks Kushin-sama. I’ll keep that in mind when I make preparations, but with my schedule, it won’t be for some time.", he said smiling.

Regarding keiji, the sennin informed Daisuke of his well being and progression in skill. Daisuke was proud to hear it. Cloud village needed more medic ninja than it realized. Upon hearing that the med-nin exams were approaching, he could not help but chime in in that as well. "Yeah that’s the truth. Junko here will need to take the exam as well. And I heard a rumor that Kitsune was up for a promotion as well." It was good that the medics were rising in power and skill. With the mess brought on by Enishi and the kingslayers, the Hoshikage and her sennins, and both the countries of Bear and Marsh, things were getting heated fast. Daisuke was saddened, but backed off when his superior told him that he was fine. Daisuke clearly didn’t know the whole story and he didn’t need to know, however he still hoped for the best between Kushin and his wife. Just then, Junko had a question of his own which desired an answer.

"Well, I wanted you to take the genin exam as a trails to me and yourself. I had to know that you were committed to being a ninja in your own right. That was for your general ninja training. An interview is all that is needed to become a medic in training. A student can gain MiT status right after the interview, no genin exam needed. After that, they study under a mednin and learn various jutsus and standard medical procedures to use on patients. Next, they try their hand at a specialty. Then comes the mednin exam which is a chuunin exam equivalent. You must put your medic procedures, medic jutsu, and specialty to the test. Proving yourself makes you a full-fledged mednin with more perks at the hospital. Lastly, you’ll need to hone your skills yet again to become a chief. This includes, but is not limited to supervising a shift at the hospital, displaying a profound knowledge of medic jutsu and procedures and becoming an expert or master in your speciality. All the while fulfilling your duties to whichever two group you assigned yourself to like the harvesters and the surgery team for example. Along with going on missions. Am I on the right track, Kushin-sama? Anything I should add? " His explanation was long winded, but he thought he got the point across.

[mft] wc: 474

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The youngster asked a question which was then answered by Daisuke in full. When Daisuke asked Kushin for confirmation he nodded, when he asked if anything needed to be added he shook his head.

In the end there are exams for every rank of being a shinobi, some more difficult than others. Sometimes someone is raised to a new rank according to skills they've shown during some form of widescale issue. For instance if a plague broke out somewhere in Lightning Country and a individual mednin stood out in the methods they used to help the sick, develop a cure, or take leadership in the situation where there had been some lacking then they may receive a new title as a way to thank them.

He looked at Daisuke and the youngster.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the end there are exams for every rank of being a shinobi, some more difficult than others. Sometimes someone is raised to a new rank according to skills they've shown during some form of widescale issue. For instance if a plague broke out somewhere in Lightning Country and a individual mednin stood out in the methods they used to help the sick, develop a cure, or take leadership in the situation where there had been some lacking then they may receive a new title as a way to thank them. 

Junko nodded to show he understood, but it didn't completely hit him yet that he had another exam coming, despite the conversation at hand. the second part of advancing in rank reminded him of Daisuke, he also didn't take exams to get his ranking, but through hard work. Junko awaited to see how the rest of the conversation would play out.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back