Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Night on the Town [Open]

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harumi slid around a corner, stopping at an small opening in the solid stone wall. She looked in at the large room, she'd used this place as a training ground -and home, considering she had little to no money-ever since she'd left her parents and made her way to Mairuishi. She pulled her arrows out of the bag she'd brought, she notched an arrow, chose her target, and let it fly. She turned toward another circular bulls eye, just as her first arrow met it's mark.

"Bullseye" she whispered, letting three others fly towards their destination.

The only companions she had here were her targets and her thoughts, she notched another arrow. Her life at the academy has been nothing short of underwhelming, though she'd just arrived, she was impatient. She went to retrieving her arrows from the targets set at varied distances, 5m, 10m, 15m, 25m, and 45m. She'd hung a couple targets from the ceiling, some lay strewn across the floor, some stuck to the walls.

This was her routine, fire a volley of arrows, study, repeat daily. This kept her on her toes, even if she wasn't going on any world saving missions, she'd be ready for them. Once she'd riddled every target with arrows,-multiple times- she collected them and quickly sharpened them with a whetstone. She gathered her belongings and headed back towards the entrance, she still needed dinner.

She quietly walked down the night street. She walked in her usual fashion, eyes darting towards anything moving on the street, which wasn't much. She was always watching her surroundings, not for any specific reason; she took a left towards the market. She followed the path until she finally arrived at her destination. After purchasing her dinner, she headed out into the night air.

"I've got a lot of work to do" Harumi thought to herself.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Precision of a Hunter [Open]

[legend="[img]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/dayvione/577c0d09-1dde-440d-837c-1af9cad1a14b_zpsfa645b3b.jpg[/img]"]</B>
Misfit Diary​
<i>
</i>
  • So yeah the night was young and yeah I had a couple of drinks and yeah I may have, somehow, possibly lost the keys to my flat. Sooo! That sort of thing happens all the time but it didn't mean I was drunk or nothin. It just meant I was a little irresponsible is all. I had to make my way out of the bar considering how some of the males were starting to let their hormones rage out of control. It's like they can't help themselves around a seemingly tipsy girl. Hell this one guy kept touching me in places, erk! Reminds me of the good old church days. Well as I always say, if the priest aren't touchin ya, your probably one of the ugly kids. But anywho, back to my amazing night, I ended up starving when I smelled this amazing aroma coming from somewhere. I couldn't help but follow my nose like a hungry hound. Almost got on all fours to prove a point but naw, I just like closed my eyes to increase the potency and detail of the smell. My legs kinda just followed along. Ran into a couple snucks due to lack of vision and all. They called me mean things as I brushed pass, like <B>"Prick!" and "Twat!" I however had more pressing matters to attend to rather than entertain their foolishness. My legs eventually stopped walking which signaled me that I was at my destination. I opened my eyes and saw no one at first but then something told me to look down and so I did and omg there was like a little person holding something delicious. This bell end was rather cute and out alone for some reason. If she wasn't careful some paedophile may just come along offering her meatballs and ice cream... which wasn't sounding too bad at the moment. That's when I passed out right in front of her and getting out a few wheezing words..

"Soo hungry... need... food..."

[ooc: Aloha fellow Stoner!]
[/legend]

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Harumi wasn't far from the market before a woman collapsed in front of her, only letting out a few words before passing out "Soo hungry... need... food..." Harumi simply looked down at the woman confused.

"Ummm...hello?" she said inspecting the body on the street. "Are you...hurt or....oh."

Harumi could tell what was wrong the second she caught a whiff of her breath. She was drunk, well she wasn't waking up and she couldn't just leave her here; one very physically exhausting and long drag later, they were in a secluded enough alley. She'd dragged the woman down the street and into the alley, leaving a lady in such a place wasn't polite. Harumi had considered bringing her to her...hole, but she didn't need everyone in Mairuishi knowing where she'd taken up residence, and she didn't know this person. So, she sat the woman down in the corner, next to some very potent garbage, makeshift smelling salts.

Sitting in the quiet alley, Harumi got bored, she went to searching the woman. Her name it seems was Ryujin Kyoko, Jonin of the Hidden Stone. Interesting, what was a jonin doing out getting black out drunk? Harumi decided she'd hear the rest from Kyoko herself when she awoke. She sat a pork bun next to the sleeping body along with a water bottle.

Harumi sat spinning her lucky arrow head between her fingers for the next hour or so, when the fatigue of training finally caught up to her and she struggled to keep awake. She pushed her pack into a pillow position and rested her head.

"I hope you wake soon Kyoko" Harumi whispered looking to the woman, as she finally let her heavy eyelids fall and the embrace sleep take her.​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune being the creature of the night that she is, dances across the roof tops. With each step the bells on her wrists and ankles ring with a subtle chime. She comes across two asleep in an alley; a peculiar sight to say the least. The older one seems to have with her a meat bun and bottle of water with her. Sleeping in the alley is not very safe for who know what characters may be lurking about. The pink haired gypsy found herself at an impasse. Should she wake them from their slumber or leave on her merry way. Unsatisfied with either choose she took the middle path. She sat down on the roof over head and sang a sweet lullaby. As she sung she swings her legs to the beat of the song. The song had a gentle yet sorrowful tone.
Fate has been cruel and order unkind
How can I have sent you away?
The blame was my own; the punishment, yours
The harmony's silent today

But into the stillness I'll bring you a song
And I will your company keep
Till your tired eyes and my lullabies
Have carried you softly to sleep

Like a song sung from a bard, the lyrics told a story. The song spoke of beings controlling both sun and moon. These two being were sister and no was force to seal the other into the moon, thus explaining the reason for the man on the moon. The song was a message sent from one sister to the other. If these two continue to sleep she will sing the others reply.

[MFT]

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Harumi was in the middle of a nice, peaceful dream when she was awoken by the sound of bells jingling. As her eyes crept open, Harumi saw another lady sat atop the roof, singing for some reason. Her voice was incredible, smooth and pretty her song continued until Harumi was fully awake, and she looked from side to side and realized the Kyoko was still asleep with the pork bun and water still sitting idle by her side. The dark alley wasn't exactly a great place to sleep, but surprisingly comfy. Harumi stood up and looked towards the roof where the woman with bells sat.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Harumi yelled up to the woman. "Hold on, I'm coming up to you!" Harumi shouted.

Saying she would come up and actually doing it were two very different things apparently, climbing on the rusted pipes that snaked up the wall was not easy. There was the risk of a pipe breaking under her weight, or slipping and falling to her inevitable doom. Although, Her philosophy was if you don't risk your life your not really living. She head toward the far wall of the alley and reached for a low hanging pipe.

The first few feet were easy enough, left foot hold, right foot hold, up; once she reached about 15 feet up though, the rust set in. Harumi saw a rusted broken ladder off to the right and reached for it. Surprise to Harumi, the pipe she was standing on snapped like a brittle twig. She'd just gotten a hold on the ladde luckily, but she was hanging on for dear, sweet life. Tears began to well up in her eyes, she may be training to be a kunoichi, but she was still nine years old.

"HELP!" She sobbed as she felt the rungs loosen.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ryujin Kyoko said:
[legend="[img]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/dayvione/577c0d09-1dde-440d-837c-1af9cad1a14b_zpsfa645b3b.jpg[/img]"]</B>
Misfit Diary​
<i>
</i>
  • Dreams of rainbows and butterflies were not interrupted by the chiming of bells or singing. Hell, the piggy back ride to the alley way wasn't all that bad either. No, these things only aided my little rest, like it was real soothing. However... this one thing thou... the sound of a scream caused me to fly from my resting spot. If you ever mange to sneak up on a cat and scream BO! Well then you'd have an idea of how ridiculous I looked. Perhaps it was karma that this happened to me. I have scared my fair share of cats and all ha ha, but it's a good thing I don't believe in Karma right? Looking around to find the source of the scream, I manage to pin point above me a small child climbing a pipe. This wasn't a joke I tell you, however, I find myself amused at all sorts of misery, misfortune, miss behavior, and maybe just about everything else that has miss as it's prefix. I was pretty sure that I had sobbered up and that this was real. I called out to the girl in order to give her some kind words of encouragement. If the girl would fall... Of course I'd move in to save her jeez, I'm not heartless... though it would be pretty funny.

<B>"HEY, GIRLY! I can see your nickers from down here haaha just kidding! Alright calm down, calm down you can pull yourself up if you just relax. If you panic you are sure to fall. If you give up, you will fall. Fight, and you may survive. What's it gonna be!? Are you going to pull yourself up or will you chose to fall?"

I stood and begain eating the food next to me as I watched to see what her decision was going to be. Either way, I wasn't going to let her die. If she fell, I'd teleport and grab her arm... like no shit, I can do that. I'll lose my dinner in the process but hey, what's a pork bun to someone's life??? It was probably best that I didn't think to long about the answer to that ha haa.
[/legend]

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

This wasn't a good situation at all, dangling from a rusty ladder rung with little to no certainty of living through the fall. Harumi was still sobbing her eyes out while trying to reach the ladder with her other hand. If she could only reach it she could pull herself up, that's when she heard something stir from below in the alley. She could barely muster enough strength to turn and look at the woman, Kyoko wake and stare up at her.

'Glad I wore shorts under my skirt today' she thought to herself

The thought made her laugh in her head, this brought her out of her fit and gave her a moment to regain her composure. She Kyoko shout something to her, she didn't know what, but she heard something about "nickers" and "pull yourself up" Harumi decided to follow her instructions and go for it. She was able to get her other hand on the next rung, it seemed like she would make it up to safety on the rooftop, but that's when the creaking metal finally gave.

The moment that followed like a combination of terror and bliss, she was scared of the injuries or her untimely death at the bottom, but bliss at the same moment for the fact that it was out of her hands. Harumi was snapped from her trance by the wind rushing by her ears. She was falling.​

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Misfit Diary​
<i>
</i>
  • Oh damn she was falling... but as if I'd let something so horrible happen right in front of me... One more bite of this pork bun first. For me, it was as if the girl was falling in slow motion. I sucked my fingers before vamping straight to her and grabbing her by the leg... I was aiming to grab her arm, honestly.. hahahaha! I gave her a cool hero smirk like hey, I just saved the day and all that jazz though I doubt she'd care considering the awkward position she was in. The tea or whatever that drink was could be heard splashing down below. Yes that meant I was faster than the dropping cup of tea, aka gravity. The little girl would see me standing on the ally wall all while holding her up. Truthfully, I was proud of her but had I not been there... what would have been? I'm actually starting to wonder if she would have survived. I read some of those manga way back when and like maybe she would have unlocked a super power or something. Blah, I think that sort of thing only happens in Konoha.

<B>"YAHOOOOOOOO! Ahahahaaa, man that was a close one! Say are we hanging out right now? You get it, hannnging out? Ahhh never mind, more importantly, what are you doing climbing this wall? It's sorta dangerous for a kid like you to be doing such things. Good thing a shinobi was here to help right?"

Yes I questioned the girl while holding her upside down by her legs. It's not like I was in an awkward position. It be real funny if some boys walked by at this moment, how embarrassing right? But wait... why would any kids be walking around at this time of night.... better question, what was she doing out this late walking around? Where was her parents?

"Wait wait, girl... like where are your parents? It's a wee bit late out for a stroll init haaha."
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The girl climbed the pipe to get to the person on the roof, however before she could point out the pink haired gypsy to the older woman, Kitsune was gone. With them before awake and relatively safe she went on here way. Leaving the girl to wonder if Kitsune was ever there to begin with.
[left topic]

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The sudden stop was jolting, to say the least. When Harumi opened her eyes again, well she didn't expect to open her eyes again. It seems Kyoko had caught her mid-fall, thankfully, but quite awkwardly; then Kyoko said something.

"YAHOOOOOOOO! Ahahahaaa, man that was a close one! Say are we hanging out right now? You get it, hannnging out? Ahhh never mind, more importantly, what are you doing climbing this wall? It's sorta dangerous for a kid like you to be doing such things. Good thing a shinobi was here to help right?" She said.

Harumi looked up at her ankle being held above her head by Kyoko, also her skirt falling down to her stomach! Once again, she was glad she wore shorts under her skirt today.

"Listen, thank you for saving me, but in light of my current position could you please Put. Me. Down." Harumi shouted at Kyoko face reddened.

She continued squirming until she got free, pulled her skirt back, and scooted away. She looked up at the woman's face and she seemed to be laughing. What about this situation is funny? A nine year old girl nearly falling to her death, that isn't funny!

'Harumi, you need to stop. Your just stressed from falling and you need to calm your nerves....breathe....'She thought to herself trying to steady her breathing. She listened as Kyoko questioned her further.

"Wait wait, girl... like where are your parents? It's a wee bit late out for a stroll init haaha." she asked

She stood up from her place in the pile of trash bags and extended her hand up to the woman. "Sorry for my rash behavior, and I will answer those questions in a moment, but first off My name is Yujiro Harumi. You are Kyoko, I believe?" Harumi said trying to put on her most adult-like tone.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[img]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/dayvione/ca844066-5454-4963-9697-286c3fd6f058_zpsd43f3563.jpg[/img]"]</B>
Misfit Diary​
<i>
</i>
  • Surprising enough, this girl had spunk. A bit of a prude but that was to be expected from a girl her age. As hard as it is to believe, I too was once like that... you know a child. However, this girl seemed to pull herself together and put on a new persona of confidence and maturity with little effort. Never mind how she knew my name without me giving it to her as I am sorta famous around the village... or am I infamous? I can never remember. Anyways, this little girl was just too precious! I decided to humor her so I spat in my hand and extended my arm out to the little girl.
    <B>"Jounin Kyoko, it's nice to meet cha. Proper decorum is to address each other by title first init. So what's a pretty little thing like you doing out so late and where's your folks? Actually, lets get you home yah, before you catch yourself a proper cold."
[/legend]

(Mft)

Sousha Kage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kage was walking the street at night again. His parents were of course not very fond of this habit, but no matter how hard they tried to punish or explain to him that it's dangerous he never listened. There was something about the night he liked, maybe it was the silence, maybe it was the darkness, he didn't know what it was but he also didn't bother to think about it much. He was just walking around, kicking stones and looking around, admiring the power of the night to make everything so powerful and dramatic. Also he really loved the alone time he had at that time, he was actually a big fan of his own company, with no one to disturb him around. while he was enjoying his night trip around the town he saw an interesting scene. A woman and a girl walking down the street right at his direction. He was a bit curious, wondering what the hell brought these too ladies here, he wasn't used to see people walking around the town at night and usually the people he have seen on his trips were homeless people sleeping. He didn't know if he should talk to them or not. Eventually he decided to just keep going, and if they wish they will talk to him and if not he will just continue his walk around the town.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back