Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A-Rank - Find a Cure

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Day 6​

Overview:

Several members of the medical branch have been gathered at the Karubin Branch. Kushin has tasked them with trying to find a cure or something which at least restricts the use to the recent "Chakra Awakening" drug. Kushin himself accompanied by some ANBU operatives are going to see if they are correct in the thought that it could be a company which has been advertising the ability to combat shinobi, or more accurately the ability to grant anyone the strength to do so.

This is a top priority issue and the medical branch must try and create something to aid in a potential battle against shinobi strength warriors.

-----------

Rules:
Through roleplay I want you all to co-operate in creating something which works however you want it to work. The reason this is an A-Rank mission is because if it doesn't combat the effects on the completed version of the "Chakra Awakening" drug then people could actually die in the final stage of this event. What you do here is very important.

Things to remember:
1. You need to have a way for it be implemented. Pill form is longer lasting but takes time to take effect, injection is faster but is localized. Things like this are things which you need to take into account.
2. Exactly how it counters the effects of "Chakra Awakening". Does it restrict chakra use? How does it do this? For how long? Or if it "cures" what stops it from recurring again? Detail.
3. Remember that in effect this topic will take place over 6 days. Over this time you can only create 1 effect for each day and have it tested as successful. As an example if you wanted to have it restrict chakra use then that would take 1 day to enable. Shinrya Kitsune will be responsible for picking which aspect is being tested per day. This means that you could have 1 drug which has 6 effects (some may counter themselves so be careful) 2 drugs with 3 or 3 with 2. Giving the drug "form" (pill, injection, inhale, so on) takes 1 day and counts as an effect.

Good luck guys, people are counting on you.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was ahead of all the others in the lab, mainly because she had arrived before everyone and because she had brought a little sample of a chakra absorption liquid that she had obtained many months ago from a task she had done for the Raikage himself. Apparently what had caused a massive amount of deaths in the villages had been the direct opposite: a chakra enhancement drug, or chakra awakening drug if you will. So if it was possible to inoculate the residents of the country with a diluted version of the absorption drug, perhaps with a few extra effects thrown in to balance it out properly, the full-on awakening could be prevented. Maybe. Hopefully. Possibly!

Unfortunately, as she didn’t have anyone to test her theory on, she’d have to go by statistics, math, and her innate ability for chemistry, and hopefully the other mednins present would agree with the choices she made, and the actions she took. She took a few droplets of the absorption drug and diluted it in a saline solution before running it through a machine that’d analyze the chemical composition, and potency of any drug that passed through it. If she was right, she’d have reduced the absorption effect to 25% which wouldn’t remove any natural chakra abilities, but it’d prevent any explosive awakening of it, by lying dormant in the body until an awakening was forced upon the body. Hopefully this’ll be one way of doing it. Other than this, I don’t know what effects to add to it. We can’t take too long on this…

[MFT; WC: 263]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting at his desk, Daisuke finished any patient notes he was working on before reading a nearby memo. Apparently, it was time to make up a think tank of medical ninjas from various departments and help prevent or slow the process of the chakra drug from the research laboratory. The images from the village played once more in his head. Memories he would like to forget, but knew he could not do so. Such images of death and destruction would strengthen his resolve while increasing his sorrow. Such was the price he felt he had to pay.

Before doing anything else, he put on some gloves and took the time to safely and diligently procure two of the many canisters his team had found back in their assigned village along with several flyers that were found at the scene. The flyers advertised shinobi strength for the common man. He placed these canisters in air tight containers. If there was one thing he knew for certain, keeping the team in the loop was vital to their success. Next, he disposed of the gloves safely, washed his hands, and filled his backpack with his very large lunch box, which consisted of various snacks and beverages, along with any and all notes associated with his earlier mission to Ekirei village. Only then did he make his way towards the research laboratory.

Daisuke entered the research laboratory slowly with the boxes in hand, seeing as he had not been in there in many years since his employment at the hospital. It was bigger than he had expected, but what he did not find surprising was the person who had beat him there. "Hello, Kitsune-san. I hope you have been well since our last meeting in surgery. I have brought two canisters from Ekirei village as I was unaware if there were samples here already. I'm aware you are way more skilled at chemistry and the like so I wanted to make a suggestion. Since the drug seemed to be airborne originally, perhaps we should keep it that away and find a way to restrict chakra flow rather than provide an abundance of it.", he asked.

He knew the risks involved with such a request. He understood that even if it worked, what was to stop cloud shinobi or any ally forces from inhaling it and suffering from a heavy loss of chakra. Under the assumption that the new drug didn't kill the ninja, they still would not be at full fighting capacity. Even with gas masks. Then, the idea of providing all of cloud with an injection to build up immunity to the concept of an airborne chakra draining drug passed through his mind. He noticed that Kitsune was already at work. Perhaps instead of bubbling on, he might be of some use to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you working on something already? How might I assist you.", he asked.

[mft] WC: 480

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A breeze could be felt as Junko stood smoking on top of a near building next to the Karubin's Wing research and healing facility. Junko had manage to read up on the recent activity regarding the medical branch and finding a cure over five days. During these few days, Junko managed to find a new power within himself. "I think I'm going to try and give them a hand, I may be of good use." Junko thought as he flicked his cigarette. Watching it it fall, Junko seemed to have vanished instantly, reappearing at the base of the building holding out his hand, catching the cigarette bud. "This power is amazing" Junko thought as he threw the bud into the outside trashcan and continued into the research and healing facility. 

Junko was quite astound. "Man, this place has quite a lot going on and it's all intriguing." Junko said arriving at the designated lab. Upon entering, Junko took out some hand sterilizing gel and applied it to his hands. Looking around Junko quickly noticed sensei Daisuke having a conversation with a beautiful female. "Hello, coming to give a hand." Junko said to inform them that he was present and not to interrupt their conversation. Junko didn't bring anything so, he was going to have to start from the ground up using the information he already knew and the information he was going to learn. Aside from the project, he was there to help the others, just to make things easier even if it was only running messages for his fellow medical shinobi.

[Topic Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back