Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A sage's Silence [ private ]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As of late thing's were going according to plan, minus the marriage proposal the Steward declined. Not a smart move for the young Takahashi boy. But then again he was young and therefore foolish. The union between the Uchiha and Motomori would have been VERY beneficial to The Uchiha Elder's plans. However, for what ever reason, Sousuke declined the match. A new match would have to be made for the young Uchiha girl, Kumiko was her name, seeing as that would be her only use towards the clan. Such was the fate of many Uchiha women.

Nevertheless, today Taguro held plans with the Sage of the Clan. Surprisingly he hadn't heard word from the man for confirmation. Something he'd have to right with the Sage. Formalities should always be followed in signs of respect. He hadn't been favorable towards the idea of a separate branch within the Uchiha but Satsumaru held no interest with politics. The same view point many Uchiha held. ' Kids these days. ' The older man grumbled as he made his way towards the Sage's home. But Taguro wasn't a stupid man. Times were changing. The Minashigo branch did appeal to others. It was something which could be exploited to further enhance the power and influence of the Uchiha clan, even if the Sage didn't know this.

Either way the Elder required Satsumaru for business. Normally he wouldn't venture out like this at all, showing himself out in public like this. Especially without an armed guard. Not that he needed one, but it showed people strength. It showed power. It showed the Uchiha Clan. Normally he made his appointments come to him, but, the sage hadn't returned any of his messages. Thus why he was standing here. Outside the residence of Satsumaru. ' For a man who dislikes politics he has elaborate tastes in homes. ' Te bearded man took a look through the gates of the mansion. Yes a mansion. Who lived in a mansion underground these days?

words:333
To Be Continued...

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There was nothing at the front gate to prevent him from entering, so enter he did. To his dismay the grounds looked rather unkept. Did a man of his stature not have enough income to hire another to his his landscaping? Distaste already lingered within the older Uchiha as he made his way towards the mansion's door. Was he seriously doing this? Knocking on another's door instead of them knocking on his. This alone irritated him beyond belief. If he didn't have stern words to say to this apparent sage of the Uchiha clan then he wouldn't be here himself. Taguro was a proud man. He was an authoritative man. He was going to make this known to the young Sage.

His fist didn't lightly tap the door however the force wasn't needed. The door was slightly ajar to begin with and his 'knock' only caused it to open further, revealing the inside of the home. Needless to say this was odd. Surely the Sage wouldn't leave his door open for the likes of anyone to enter. Cautiously Taguro entered the home. Dust had settled upon most of the furniture. Some even had white blankets cast over them. His first reaction was anger. What was going on here!? A small noise towards his right snapped his attention. Drawing a kunai out from under his robes he crept towards what appeared to be the library. Many of the books had been packed away or sat idle within boxes. Things simply did not make sense. Rearing towards the source of the noise Taguro found a screeching maid once she realized he stood there, kunai in hand. It appeared the younger woman was upset, minus the fear he inflicted upon her. That and at a loss for words. " What is happening here. Where is Satsumaru. He has missed our meeting. ' He didn't let any compassion trail within his words. There was little point to that. "Satsumaru-sama...? " Understanding, laced with fear, crossed over her expression. " Yes. Um, yes. Satsumaru-Sama. I was unaware of his meeting with you. ' She placed the books she was busy packing into their box. ' I'm sorry to inform you but Satsumaru-sama has, well, left. He is missing. His estate is being packed up. I'm sorry, if I had known about this meeting I would have informed you as soon as I knew. But I only found out a couple days ago. I'm very sorry. " His anger from before quickly turned to fury. An aura which could definitely be felt around him. He had had his reservations about making that BOY a Sage. How dare he! How dare he make a mockery of him and this clan. But for now he would have to calm himself and deal with this situation. " I see. It is most...unfortunate. " With that he was about to turn and leave. Yes, there was much work to be done now all because of that boy. But he was stopped by the sound of a small squeek made from the maid. " Yes..what is it. " she quickly fumbled around with a few papers on a large wooden desk. " This...this was actually left for you sir. I found it this morning while I was packing up his desk. I didn't know about it either. I swear. I was going to get a messenger to deliver it btu it slipped my mind...I'm very very sorry ...' Once more he was irritated by this annoying female maid. Either way he snatched the envelope from her hand and shooed her away. Something she easily complied with. On the envelope his name was written.

words: 612
to be continued...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back