Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Secret Untold (training)[open]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku stood there in the rain taking in the ruined hut which had been devastated by an storm. She stared at it full of shock as the hut made a horrible creaking noise and collasped taking with it all her belongings. The girl glanced down at her shaking hands. This hut had been her lifetime residence and now it was gone, all gone. The young ANBU could not help it as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I have failed you mother,father." With a shaking breath, the girl picked up what she could from the ruins and turned to leave preparing to leave behind this damned hut. The girl wiped her tears of rage and kicked a rock in frustration.

She headed towards a clearing and set up a small camp preparing to spend the night here before she thought about her next steps. The kunoichi unstrapped her headband and glanced at it. The Leaf logo gleamed out at her but what had the Leaf done for her? She had endured the isolation, the looks and the insults and now this. She had no family and now no home. Soku was at a loss of what to do. There would be no bed to sleep on tonight.

Taking a breath, she cleared the grassy area and laid down in the wet blades of grass trying to get comfortable. "This sucks but what to do when the world is against you huh." Putting her hands behind her head, she stared up at the night sky at the stars sparkling gleaming in their beauty. Rolling over to her side, the kunoichi held what little belongings she had close to her chest and drifted off to sleep, a peaceful blackness descending upon her.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
61bJR2C.jpg

……..

Maru walked along the forest, he was about to meet one of his former teammates out here. He was most likely training around here somewhere, probably tripping over his own feet and being a total failure. He was simply here, on this night to give the bad news that everyone in his team had made it for the exception of him. He couldn't wait to see the look on the blonde, bandage wearing failure's face. Cigarette in mouth, Maru puffed out smoke while laughing to himself before reaching a clearing seeing a girl… out in the middle of the Forest Of Death… not moving.

Aye a free puppet....

Maru thought to himself, walking closer to examine the girl who laid on her side in a weird kind of camp. And as he stepped closer he realized that, the girl was Soku, a trainee he had been picking on simply because he could. But what the hell was she out here? Probably training too hard so she ended up passing out, that's the most logical reason that Maru could come up with. Bringing his foot back, he kicked the sleeping girl in her back to wake her up. "Hey!” Maru shouted giving Soku another kick to make sure she was up. “Get your ass home already! This is the Forest Of Death not a camp for you trainees." he exclaimed, wondering if she would respond or not. Not the best way to wake up a person, but it would let her know that she had to get out of here.

[:p saw open and couldn't resist]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was watching the whole thing happen. When Soku came to her hut. How her life seemed to shatter before her. And it doesn't help that Maru was kicking her.

He knew exactly how she feels now. Heck, he has lived on his own, outside of the gates for so long. But now wasn't the time to be thinking of himself.

Ziren jumped down, and landed beside the demon puppet. He put a hand on his shoulder. As a sign of that he needs to stop. It wasn't threatening. But it was just so Maru knows that he is here, and not just some evil thing lurking in the forest to come out and grab him and Soku.

"Give it a break Maru. Just this once. The girl has lost her home."

He looked at Soku. His eyes studying the situation. The hut was demolished. By a storm it looks like, but he knows too well that it could have been a shinobi or a ninja that could have done it as well. He then sighed.

"You are welcome to stay at my place for as long as you want. It may not be yours, but it's big enough. To house two people."

He then looked at Maru. "We need to talk. Privately. And I don't want any goofing off either. We may have a situation on our hands." And by situation he means that someone might have deliberately targeted an ANBU operative. Wether she be in training, like Ziren himself, or not. She is still part of the branch, and if someone was targeting her, they need to be dealt with immediately.

He pulled Maru off to the side. Out of Soku's earshot range.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A few short kicks to her side and Soku awake her natural instinct kicking in as she pointed a blade with ferocious speed at what happened to be Maru. Soku was already stressed enough and she didn't need this right now. She spoke, her voice harsh and cold."If you have come to cause some incident , right now is the not the time so please leave me be." The kunoichi lowered her blade gripping it tight to soothe her anger and frustration at no avail.

There was another figure who leapt down and it was Ziren besides Maru dissuading him from any further violence. The girl declined his offer not wishing to be a burden. "Thank you Ziren, but I fear I may be too much of a burden for a host." She turned away to hide her face which was her teary-eyed from the incident.

The girl was aware Ziren and Maru had stepped away briefly and took this opportunity to clean herself up in a presentable manner. She reached into her pocket holding a small golden bracelet which she clasped on. This used to be her mother's before her death. Soku stared at her headband for a while before strapping it on as well.

None of them were aware of the presence of another individual quietly making his exit, his task complete."She will think twice now before attempting to poke into our buisness." Two pairs of eyes watched from the trees above as the three individuals roamed about .

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed them to hear the crows as they quacked in the air, it was clear that they where there for a purpose as one of the birds sat down on a branch near Soku then another then another and soon enough. There was a flock slowly forming beside Soku, as the birds slowly disappeared they formed into the well known black robes with the silver trim of the ANBU Sennin, as the birds disappeared slowly they finally formed into the green hair of the Uchiha, his red eyes forming into the Sharingan as he looked at Soku the eyes burning with the Uchiha power.

“Well now isn’t that an interesting little bracelet you have there, wanan tell me what its about and what the three of you are doing out on this lovely night here Soku?”

The Sennin brought himself down to her and kneeled beside of her for a few seconds as he allowed himself to watch the other two before turning his attention back to the newest member of the Branch he had little interaction with her but it seemed there were issues there and he would rather address them now instead of beating around the bush as he was direct and to the point in those few seconds he leaned into Soku so only she could hear between the two of them and in that split second the question would decide her fate.

“What happened to your home, and why have you not told me about this already?”

[Topic Entered]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
j8qipAo.jpg

Soku acted just as Maru expected, getting a blade and threatening him. Maru probably would have instigated this a bit further but Ziren came in to stop him. Telling him that the poor girl had her little home destroyed, puffing cigarette smoke from his mouth. "Well how the hell was I supposed to know that?” Maru grunted, then backed off for a moment. Ziren being nice enough to allow the girl to live at his house in which she declined. "Well looks like the girl would rather be homeless than shack up with you, Blood Stain.” Maru mocked the boy's failed attempt at being a hero.

Maru reached to the back of his head, thinking of what he could do without being directly involved with helping the girl. "Tell you what, since we can't have you sleeping out here in the open for the animals around here to have a snack I'll go talk to one of my higher ups to see what they can do for you–” he looked over see crows. A lot of crows, that suddenly began to form into….. Takeshi! Looks like he didn't need to go looking for him after all, he seemingly was aware about Soku's home and how she'd had the great idea of sleeping outside on the wet grass.

"Well I was walking around when I found Soku out here sleeping on the grass, thought she might have trained too hard so I woke her up and come to find out her home was destroyed.” Maru gave a slight shrug, continuing his explanation to why he was around here. "I was about to come looking for you to see what you could do for the girl but it seems that you already came to us.” With that Maru decided to humor Ziren to see what was so urgent that he had to pull him away from what he was doing. Of course, it came to his mind that someone probably had it in for Soku but wouldn't destroying her home be a bit much.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't like for Soku to be out, homeless like this.

My offer still stands Soku.
And for right now, I wouldn't mind having you in my house. I got another guess that is semi permanent. At least you can stay until you find a new place."
He ignored Maru's failed attempts at insulting him.

He was about to pull Maru off to the side, when a bunch of crows came out of nowhere and formed up a man, that man's name was Takeshi.

"Takeshi. A pleasure to see you again." Ziren then proceeded to drag the dark puppeteer off to the side.

"Look, I need to know what you made Soku see during your tutor. When you put us through the Genjustu. It might be able to help us find out more about what's going on."

He then heard some blood flow. That of someone who was satisfied. But Ziren smiled. For he wasn't the real Ziren after all.

The real Ziren intercepted the man as he was making his get away, knocking him to the ground, before making some hand seals, a water whip was suddenly in his hands, immediately turning crimson red, thanks to his blood line ability.

He wrapped the water blood whip around the man. Ziren's clone stepped up in front of the man.

"Normally, I would never think of doing this, but considering how you made to threaten, maybe even kill Soku if we weren't here, I guess I have to do this."

The clone stood in front of the man, waiting.

"Blood style. Blood clone justsu. This type of clone is different from others. It can take the blood of anyone it touches. To refuel itself. Now, tell us who sent you and why target Soku." The clone did not make any advances, waiting for the man to answer his questions.

He had total control of himself, as his eyes weren't even blood red. He pushed back at his inner self who wanted to take control. But try as his evil self might, it wasn't going to break Ziren's hold of the situation.

(MFT 350)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku stared at the crows forming which eventually manifested into Uchiha Takeshi, the ANBU Sennin of Konoha in the flesh. He was staring down at her with the red glow of his sharingan and it seemed he was far from pleased. He had inquired to her predicament and the bracelet she wore."This is a bracelet of my mother's which she gave to me before her...Soku broke off a dark expression coming over her."This hut was where we lived as as family and now it's all gone, her entire legacy,
gone."
She couldn't meet the Uchihas eyes frustrated at herself unable to do anything not realizing the weather was beginning to react again as it usually did when the girl was upset. She really needed to get this storm thing of hers under control.

Glancing at Ziren, she pondered for a moment."Fine, thank you by the way,." For once , she cracked a grateful smile in his direction. She could tell Maru didn't want to assist her but at the same time, he also had a heart. Soku contemplated the ruins of the hut as it presented itself, the smoldering ruins,

The culprit responsible for this was currently being questioned by Ziren but he was in mood for talking."You ain't getting jack out of me! Kill me if you want, there's more of us out there!"
He replied laughing then spat in Zirens face. The man wore a tattered lab cloak and had a black ponytail and held a most peculiar book with the Leaf logo on it with a test tube logo in the middle. This could prove useful to their investigation.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch Maru and Ziren disappeared he didn’t speak a word to them there was no point right now his focus was on the Anbu in Training that was in front of him. He had to deal with that situation and would do so the correct way. He allowed his eyes to still focus on the girl before hopping to take a seat beside her on the branch he allowed himself to look down to the other two who where talking as he contemplated his next words not wanting to be so abrupt but he did want to be direct there was no point beating around the bush on this front.

“Look at the end of the day, a gift given is a gift for life, but a hut somewhere is not a legacy that will never be a legacy you must realise this one by now. Legacys are built up on the actions and what you do to make them into something great. Now as for what you just said about the home being gone. Look its not a normal offer, but considering your other offer was Ziren which is just well….yeah. There is always room at the Uchiha Clan house for your own little place on the outskirt of the clan house, anyway think about it and let me know. We have enough people to deal with another person there besides you could keep yourself to yourself if you really wanted”

Takeshi allowed himself to look into the sky for a few seconds as he allowed a sigh to come to the lips, he heard Ziren was trying to talk to someone but the Sennin had no intrest in that, if the man could be caught by one of the Anbu in Training he would not get involved as there was simply no need for him to fight for it. He allowed himself to turn his attention once more to Soku before cracking a smile.

“The weather can change in time, the soul can settle and the damage can be repaired. Think of it that way Soku”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YkarOw2.jpg

It seemed that everything with Soku had been settled, he didn't know what they had been talking about when Ziren decided to take him off to the side to talk to him. He merely folded his arms and took in what he had to say. He didn't know if what he showed Soku in her nightmare would be able to make the boy find the culprit but he decided to humor the boy. "Well, if you must know I only showed her dead parents and the victims that her father killed. But I doubt that this even involves….” Maru cut himself off looking over to where all the ruckus was he decided to quickly dash towards where the sounds were coming from a man who was trying to slip away.

Lucky Ziren caught him in time, Maru leaving Takeshi to have a little one on one conversation with her. He knew she was in good hands because Takeshi treated all of his branch members like family. In the meantime Maru walked up to see what Ziren had caught. He was in complete control compares to the other encounters with him, he already began to ask questions in which the man wasn't answer at all. In fact he laughed in Zirens face.

Well you heard the man.” Maru said with a smirk then he began weaving hand signs, he began to darken the ground in pitch black shadows as Ziren held the man in place.. He was begining to sink into the shadows like quick sand, slowly going downward as the inky blackness claimed its victem. Underworld Prison! A hellish technique that is said to capture its victims by the soul; withering away and draining their lifeforce slowly until they can escape. But it was clear that his man wasn't going nowhere… "I'll ask you this once before I allow you to go into the darkness… Now why are you targeting the girl.” By now the lower body had already sunken in the darkness, each moment wasted brought the man closer into going down into an endless abyss….

[Underworld Prison used!]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren knew that the man was going to be a pain. Even spitting in his face wasn't a surprise to him. But what he didn't expect was for Maru to use one of his dark justsus right then and there to dispell the man's soul.

"Dammit Maru! Why do constantly do this! The least you could have done was out some stupid horrifying Genjustu on him!" But the damage was done. Ziren fought against the darkness, trying to keep the man pulled up. He then spotted a book on the man's person. "The book!" Ziren commanded.

And suddenly, another of his blood clones came out of the forest and did a cool slide and grabbed the book before it too could fall into darkness. With the book in safe hands, Blood clone Ziren walked over to where Takeshi and Soku were. He set the book down in front of them, careful not to touch either of them for what the clones ability was.

The real Ziren kept trying to pull the man out, but to no avail,soon the man's head was under and the ground closed back up, as if there was no dark portal of death to begin with.

But he knew something was wrong. When he first arrived here, he summoned up three blood clones. But only two were present. He couldn't hear the blood of his third and final one.

He looked at his clones, "Cover the area. Make sure that there are no prying eyes or threats in the surrounding area."

He looked at the sky as it started to storm. He sighed. He walked over and sat in front of both Soku and Takeshi.

"So. What do we do now?
Someone has targeted one of us."
The question was moreso towards Takeshi, since he was in charge of everything. Ziren wanted to help Soku find whoever wants to hurt or even kill her. No matter what Takeshi will tell them to do, Ziren will follow through with it.

He listened for blood flow that may be unusual as he waited for an answer. Ready to prepare if they were going to be ambushed or not. Ready in any case that the scenario gets worst.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku glanced up at the senior ANBU as he talked. His words rang true in her ears but it would take time, time to adjust. She pondered a moment before answering."You know, I heard some stuff about you, some scary things how you were strict Takeshi-san but I can't believe that. Thank you for the offer, I'll consider it." They were interrupted by a blood curdling scream as the man disappeared into the depths of darkness which Soku assumed was one of Marus jutsu. He dropped a rusty old book which fell with a thud on the ground. Her eyes narrowed, why did that look familar.

Ziren walked over to them book in hand placing it in front of them. This one seemed like a clone or maybe he was real , she couldn't tell. Placing a hand on the cover, she dusted it off and instantly recoiled."This book...I know it. This contains information and details about the test subjects my father worked on. I know this because it was with him the night he died." She glanced at the man who was now gone consumed by Marus jutsu."He probably would have known more but I guess he is not of this world now." Giving a meaningful look to Maru, Soku flipped open the book and the four of them peered into its contents to see if it would give them some clues.
--The Book--
Chapter 1: Test Subject 233
Test subject 233 proved a failure as well. Her general genetic system and chakra network were overloaded and as a result, the Nasaki woman died from rapid loss of chakra. We are working with our suppliers to establish the perfect super shinobi. As instructed, the head experimenter will bring in Soku
Nasaki, a young lively Academy student for tests. Her genetic makeup could prove fruitful to our endeavors.

End of Chapter 1
Chapter 2: A Unexpected Twist
Our experiments were cut short this evening after hearing of the sudden death of our experimenter. It would appear he was stabbed 12 times each in his chest, face and back by the kunoichi Soku Nasaki. As such, our elder's have ordered us to implement Plan Bravo. Eliminate and exterminate the target with extreme prejudice.

Soku read the pages her face turning deathly pale."I can't read this anymore[\color] She slammed the book shut tossing it down in the wet grass, a bunch of emotions going through her. She was a target for a group, a group that specialized in human experimentation and her father had been a apart of that. Everyone had clearly seen and understood the text. She glanced at Takeshi who sat there pondering.
Surely the Sennin would know something to do. She had a idea of her own but it involved cutting up the book to pieces and burning it which wasn't a very smart plan as it probably contained more horrifying revelations.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there as he listened to Soku speak, it seemed that the offer would be considered that almost made him smirk, but he allowed himself to nod anyway. He knew full well that he needed to investigate this situation further but for right now he was well aware that there was some things that was better left unopened and this book it seemed to be one for Soku that would be better left destroyed now he was going to make sure that happened. His eyes rotated into the more famous form of the eyes known to many as the Mangekyo Sharningan and the true sign of the Uchiha blood.

“Well some things are best left untouched, and I believe that we both know this Soku, while you consider the offer know that some books are better left not dug up, they are left in the past and some people need to move forward each of the day. And today is your day Soku to step from the past and look to your own future, trust me looking back can lead you down a dark path that not many people can come back from. Now as for this book I will pretend I never saw it that way I will not have to act upon it.”

Takeshi looked to the book and as if not on signal it instantly turned into black flames, the smell of burning paper filled the air as he looked at the book, though the ability to do this came with suffering, Takeshi looked back to Soku with a smile the small thin trail of blood slid down from his right eye, coming down the Sennin’s cheek as the flames didn’t die the book disintegrating under the power of the jutsu.

“That takes care of that wouldn’t you agree?”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
xktJ9ya.png

All the man did was scream before he was brought down into the endless abyss of the underworld prison, then the inky blackness began to calm itself then turn back into the grassy area as if the underworld prison hadn't even been there. Maru puffed out smoke from his nose, looking back at Ziren. “Whoops.” he overdid the shades consuming the poor guy, but now the man that destroyed Soku's home wasn't of this world anymore. He shrugged seeing Ziren having a book that dropped from the man. An interesting looking book indeed.

Soku decided that she would get a chance to read it, but it seemed to be a bit personal for her in which she ended up tossing the book on the wet grass and she looked towards the Senin as if asking what she should do. In a way, Maru was feeling halfway sorry for the poor girl that seemed to be targeted because of her father. Of course, he refused to show that he just quietly took in the atmosphere then gave a shrug. “Well Soku since I'm usually out most of the night I could keep an eye on you, then order for a further investigation into this crap you're in. Perhaps my team will look into this further to eliminate the culprit for ya.” Maru gave a small shrug. "Until then I'm keeping an eye on you 24/7, capeesh.” Maru decided to take a more straight forward approach in letting Soku know that he was about to give her aid. However, since the other two already have asked for her a new place to live there was no point in Maru offering although he wanted to. But then again he did live in the city of thieves, that alone didn't sound too appealing.

Maru decided to let Takeshi handle the situation with the book…. Which ended with the man explaining that looking back would lead her down a dark path, then he burned the book! The young ANBU gazed down at the book going up in black flames. AMATERASU! Maru finally got to see that technique, he found the ability rather interesting… Mostly because it was black flames, and anything dark Maru approved of… but when he looked up he saw that Takeshi’s eye looked as if it was crying blood, although he was still smiling. Maru reached his hand behind his head and scratched the back of his head. 'Takeshi sure likes to hurt himself to help others.’ Maru thought to himself.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The girl stared at the rusted book as it was consumed by the blackness, the flames assuring there was nothing left. Soku felt like a weight had been lifted off her head, a burden that was no longer hers to bear."I owe you a lot."She added noticing Takeshis eye was bleeding from the jutsu. The kunoichi gave a exclamation of surprise and reached into her small pouch pulling out some medical wipes for the older man."You didn't have to go that far for me!" She said as Soku wiped away the blood trickling down his face feeling a bit guilty.

The man was gone, consumed by the darkness of the underworld jutsu and then Maru said something she'd never dream of him. He was offering to aid and for once, he was dead serious and not fooling around. Soku stared at him looking him up and down before replying with a small smile."Capeesh,Maru. But behave, ok?" She added the last remark because though Maru was offering, it didn't change the fact that he was still a dark creature but even darkness could shed a new skin but right now was the appropriate time to berate or insult the ANBU puppeteer.

Soku was feeling a bit relieved but this curiosity hung in her head, why was she being targeted and whom did this man work for? Ziren seemed to share her idea as he was deep in thought. That man had known where she'd lived and known Soku would be close by when he struck but had been interrupted by the arrival of Ziren and Maru. They had caught him but she was sure more attempts would be made. Soku had to take a stand and thanks to Takeshi words, the girl felt better. The Sennin treated his branch rumours with love while at the same time acting like a strict teacher. It was tough love, that's what it was. She took one last look at the hut before allowing herself a nod. Time to move on and send a a clear message to these goons, Soku Nasaki would not be easily taken, that was the simple message.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren watched as the book went up in black flames. Ziren got down to his knees to check on Takeshi, since he was now bleeding from his eyes. Even from hearing the blood flow, he was uncertain of what to make of it. Just from hearing the blood around the Sennin's eyes, he knew that it was damaging to him. Really effecting him. He wanted to tell him that he shouldn't have done that. But Ziren is an ANBU in Training. Takeshi is the Sennin of ANBU.

Ziren was then surprised by what Maru had said. For once, it sounded like he actually cared. That he has finally grown up.

He got up and smiled. "Look at you. Actually maturing a bit for a change.
And also. If it doesn't mean too much. I would also like to have a hand in this investigation. You have proved to me that you are not all that bad as you once you when we first met.
Someone I might actually be happy to fight side by side."

But then his two blood clones came back to him. From their looks he knew that searching for their third and final clone was impossible. He nodded.

"It might seem that whoever these people are, we have made an impression on them. But I'd watch out. Watch each other's backs. I think we just made ourselves enemies of whoever they are.
And there's also another matter of that I think someone else is out here. One of my clones were destroyed, and I don't think the guy we found would have been able to fight back as much as we want to think."

His clones dispelled on a simple thought he had. It somehow unsettled him. Like, he knows someone, something is out there, but he can't pick up any weird blood flows.

"I'm going to personally make sure the perimeter is secured. I have a feeling that there's something still out there."

With that said, he jumped out of view, in search of whatever may be out there.

(Topic NOT left. Just searching around the area)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood within the three of them as he looked at each of them, his eyes stinging and the blur slowly creeping from the outside of his vision as the damage continued to come to his eyes from using a move. He sighed to himself in those split seconds as he pondered on what reaction he would take on the situation and how well it would go for all of them involved. He sighed to himself as he watched Ziren walk off before allowing his hands to come up in that split second, he formed the well-known and well-practised hand seals that he knew.

Instantly Takeshi was surrounded by three clones as they stood there silent and dormant, he didn’t have to say anything or even do anything they understood there job well and knew what the task was that they had to complete. Instantly the three clones vanished in different directions, each one of them heading for the task that they had been assigned to complete and checking around for anyone lingering in the area, these clones unlike the AiT’s around where trained to fight just as hard as the Uchiha but that came with time and experience and anyone knew that is what it took to get to this level of the game.

“Well, my clones can look around, what I want to know is Soku what do you do from here, you know the three people around here might not look like it but each one of them cares for you in some way or another, just remember inside of the village, inside of this branch you are never alone, you are never on your own and you will always have someone who is willing to help you. All you need to do is ask for that help, don’t forget that and never turn your back on it or you are as good as gone. Now the offer to lodge at the Uchiha clan house is yours, if need be Maru can stay in the same house it has enough rooms and is one of the off-shoot houses, but I would rather you slept there for a few nights where security is a little better.”

Normally unseen for the ANBU Sennin he allowed Soku to do her think without a word, without a complaint as he stood there, his clones seeking and looking to destroy anything that stood in the way and did not sit right.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once the situation had cleared, it was all settled. Ziren had went off to go search the area to see if there was any uninvited guest still lingering around while Maru stood there with the ANBU Senin to see what was the next course of action would be. Watching the girl 24/7 seemed like the best course of action since he could actually protect her, plus he wouldn't show anyone that would attack her but the question was where will the girl live now. He thought about just guarding wherever she chose to live but when the Senin offered that he would stay in the same house... with Soku. He wasn't against the whole idea but he wasn't too sure if Soku would mind being in the same place, not to mention he wouldn't be in the same room so it was fine with him. "Well that doesn't seem like a half bad idea, I mean it's only for a few nights until these goons are off her back." he said with a shrug. "As long as the room I'm staying in is dark enough I can manage. That is if this is what Soku wants."

Maru stated, after all she was a member of the branch and if people were going to come after her, they would have to get past the endless darkness that lurked within Soku's shadow. Maru smirked to himself, thinking about how he was going from causing trouble for the girl to now protecting her seemed a bit ironic. However, he wasn't gonna complain about it however since the clones were walking about looking to eliminate anything fishy, Maru summoned from his own shadow... a EBONY NIGHTMARE. A dark being that came straight from the realm of nightmares, the shadowy dragon growled waiting for its master to give him the orders then. "Search and destroy anything that wants to bring harm to Soku, any geeks with lab coats tear them apart and send them back to the darkness from once they came Without another word, the ebony nightmare dragon did as interacted and began to search the forest for anything that sought out to harm Soku. Then Maru took the cigarette out of his mouth and flicked the butt off in the distance.

He gave Takeshi a convincing smile. "You don't have to worry about her. She will be safe from now on.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku finished wiping the blood off and disposed of the napkin tossing it away. She stood there a moment contemplating the Uchihas words as he remained awaiting her response. To be honest, she wanted nothing to do with Maru but Takeshi was right. They were all like one big family and a family stuck together no matter the cost. She nodded satisfied she'd heard enough."Very well. I'll accept. I owe you one for this."Soku said gratefully looking up at the green haired ninja.

There was a rumbling and she stared to look at Maru."What are you-"Interrupted by a low growl, a great black dragonlike creature rose up out of the ground at Marus will, gave an acknowledgement and took off to hunt down any survivors. Maru it seemed had a change of heart. The girl couldn't contemplate this, first, he was kicking her, yelling and screaming and nkw here he was compassionate offering to help. "Thanks a bunch, puppet. Maybe we can get along a bit after all."Soku said staring into the dark shinobi face where evil lurked.

Ziren was off searching somewhere but a instinct told her whoever had been there was long gone. After all, he had probably seen what Maru had did to his friend and wasn't too keen on making himself know . It wasn't a question if someone had been there, it was a question of when had he he arrived, for what and why leave without causing any sort of issue? This was most suspicious to Soku.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was in the middle of the Forest alone. He could see clones of Takeshi running around, looking for the enemies, along with a giant black dragon that Ziren can only guess was the works of Maru.

His gut instinct was to come out here. But the nearest blood flow was back in the village.... Right outside of the Forest. He had to catch them before they blend into the crowd of people!

But as he made it to the edge of the Forest, he knew he was too late. Ziren tapped his headset, turning it to the channel that all ANBU have it on.

"Suspect has escaped on to the streets of the village. What do you want me to do Takeshi?"

He listened for irregular blood flows, but with too much people walking about, it could be easy to mask the blood flow of a killer. He stayed quiet, and assessed the situation. Waiting for the response from his boss.

(Uses headset to talk to Soku, Maru, and Takeshi)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back