Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Secret Untold (training)[open]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words of Soku and Maru, it seemed that the actions where decided upon and she would be a guest for a while which was something that Takeshi would not argue with instead he welcomed it as he glance around at the two of them and nodded it seemed that he was happy that this place was secure enough for now. He smiled at Soku to try and comfort here, though his position would probably surprise most that he found himself caring for each member of the Branch, that would change soon, and Takeshi knew that one most of all.

“I will see you both when you arrive at the Clan house, the guards will let you in when you arrive but make no mistake my house is not a playground and you must respect the other clan members that live there, however that being said. Soku if you want to have a look in our library please do so I am sure you can find some interesting material to read on there, it holds years’ worth of documents and I know that you might find some of it useful.”

With that the flock of crows was once back more and the Uchiha was gone, it seemed the Sennin was satisfied with the way the conversation had gone and saw no more point about lingering around and find out anything else from the group instead he decided to leave the conversation where it was and make sure that no-one else would disturb them right now.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After not hearing anything over the headset, Ziren figured it was about time to head back to the others. When he did, was when he seen Takeshi being surrounded by crows before disappearing completely.

He landed next to Soku and Maru. "Well whoever it was, sure isn't stupid and hid among the crowd of people in the village. I think that next time this perpetrator won't be so lucky. We know their motives now. We will make sure that they will be out an end to."

He then wrote down his address of his apartment and handed it to both of them. "You both are welcome to come by if you have any information or just want to talk. And Maru. You finally proved to me that you are not all bad as you want everyone to think you are. Congrats."

With that, he nodded to Soku. Seeing that she was unharmed, and was under the protection of the demon puppet and walked out of the clearing, going back to his own place.

(Topic left, Ziren no longer hates Maru)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well looks like everything is settled hm?” Takeshi had already left, then it seemed that Maru had a new place to hang out at for the time being so everything worked out for Soku. She had a new place, two people that'll keep her guarded, and Takeshi destroyed the book that seemed to caused bad memories for the young trainee. The Shadow Dragon finally came back to Maru, he clearly didn't find anything out of the ordinary so he made a hand seal to release the ebony nightmare from this plane then he allowed Ziren to jump in front of him. "My Dragon didn't find much of anything while he was prowling, so I guess for right now Soku was safe.” Maru said, looking down at what Ziren was handing to him.

It was his address, an address to his apartment to come by if he had any information but he also congratulated Maru for his proving that he wasn't as bad as he wanted people to think. Of course, he shrugged it off. “Hey anyone would've done the same thing if an ally is struggling. “ Maru said then as Zirens left the two. Maru was just standing there, not leaving nor disappearing. “So are you gonna stand around here all night or are we going to the clan house?" Maru asked, he was legit wasn't about to leave unless Soku left.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She nodded once in response to Takeshi ."I'll be there. I won't cause any problems." She watched as the crows surrounded the ANBU and he was gone just as quickly as he had come. Ziren had returned and seemingly had found nothing."Maybe he got away this time, but he can't run forever ." Ziren also made his farewell after surprisingly saying to Maru how he had changed for the better and that he accepted him.

It was just her and Maru now. The dragon vanished and Maru released his technique."Well,
Maybe we can get along after all, let's get going."
Soku began to proceed towards the village, a small smile on her face. She didn't know why she was happy, but just felt ecstatic. The girl gave a glance back to the dark shinobi trudging along behind her, a emotionless expression on his face.

He had been through a lot too and she wondered too what had happened to him to make him the way he is today . Right now was not the time for these questions as the duo entered the village heading towards the Clan Houses where the Uchiha banner loomed out at them above the other clan symbols.

[Topic left]
[Soku trusts Maru now]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Perhaps now that he was acting more as a guardian for the young trainee, maybe now they could get along better. Soku finally deciding to head over to the clan house, Maru was right behind her shifting his eyes from left to right with a expressionless face form what it looked like. But he she knew already that he was actually going to protect the her from anything that sought to target her like this again. The girl had been through too much for him to start with picking at her, so he decided to be nice to her for the time being and call a silent truce in their game of cat and mouse. Perhaps now she knew that the whole world wasn't against her now, and if it was Maru would take on the entire world too.

A small smile came to his plastic lips, thinking of how he is always harping on how other people didn't have enough darkness. But it was clear that Maru's didn't have enough darkness that people thought he had, perhaps certain situations can pierce through that evil armor that the dark puppet master cloaked himself in. But right now wasn't the time to reflect on the amount of darkness in his heart, the most important thing was getting Soku to the clan house safely. Perhaps with her and Zirens help, he could put an end to this threat….

[Left with Soku]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back