Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Series Of Unexpected Events [Private w/ Hoshikata]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma had been tracking a particular demon for days now it had been difficult to follow his prey without giving himself away but he succeeded, at least until now he had. For the demon had decided that a small group of drunken kumogakurians would be its meal, the foul demon cornered them with Genjutsu. Paralyzing them with fear the blonde haired half demon dashed forward his muscles straining pushed to their limits, as he dashed infront of the demon arms outstretched as he blocked the blow with his own flesh. As the demons hand struck through his upper right shoulder he completed his Corpse Soil technique and three corpses materialized from the snowy earth below them grabbing the demon. The clouds blocked the moons light briefly fear was obviously apparent on the demons face. "I am Miroku Akkuma and I will not allow you to harm anyone..."

"Do you know wha..."

The sound of a fist hitting flesh echoed through the night as Akkuma cut the demon off by punching him clean in the jaw. "I didn't ask you to speak scum." he said in a cold and dangerous voice. With bluring speed he formed the handseals for his Gate of Enma jutsu, demonic hands launched forward out of black chakra voids. They raced through the air launching the demon through the air and slamming him into theground each hit burning him with thecursed chakra. Once the fould creature was a safe distance away from anyone he performed the handseals for his next jutsu "Oblivions Fall!" he cried as he used a jutsu of his own creation {2xStardust Nova}, as twenty comets of chakra exploded into the demon. The barrage almost destroyingthe demons body, walking forwards he approached the now screaming demon. Who scrambled with his remaining limbs in a futile attempt to escape.

"You shall share the same fate as the souls you've devoured..." roared the teenager as he commanded for his three corpses to finish him, the demons screams ended abruptly and he ended his jutsu. Now that the demon was dead he could deal with his next course of business. Kneeling beside the demon he formed the necessary handseals and his body began to alter itself. His jaw widened as a pure black tangible chakra was sucked from the demon and devoured by Akkuma. After a minute a pure red orb floated above the corpse smiling he reached out grabbing it before placing it in his mouth eating the delacacy. Nothing tasted as good as demon souls well nothing he'd tried yet, with a sigh he stood and turned around facing the group of people who stood in shock and awe of what had happened in such a brief time. "Go about your business people..." he said with a small non-commital wave before turning back to the body.

With a few quick handseals and the necessary time to build up his senjutsu chakra once more he performed his corpse preservation jutsu followed by his Archiving jutsu to preserve and store it for later study. Turning around his gaze slid to those who watched him, why shouldn't they. He had just killed a demon and devoured its soul, he chuckled as he stood in the snow dressed in his clan robe. The ex-mist village anbu wondered what the crowd thought, but more importantly he hoped that no anbu saw his blood red wyrm chakra mark and assumed he was a foreign shinobi causing trouble. Than again maybe someone from his village would be able to see the mark and approach him. With a shrug he began to walk he'd done much thinking at least now he had a full stomach.

"Now where would be the best place to start looking for my fellow countrymen?" he thought out loud, maybe he should check a sake bar or one of the many inns. 'Or I could just sit and rest...I dunno what I want to do now I thougt that was going to take longer.' he thought to himself with a sigh.

mft

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[fontsize="25"]Part 1: Mirokku, the Demon Hunter[/fontsize]"]
BGM (Listen to it! It adds to the scenery)

Nightbringer
[col]Several hours after the hot springs...
Having changed into the Planeswalker garbs that were purchased in the Port City, Mana walked through the narrow street with her partner, Kibo, next to her. The two were inseparable in both distance and in spirit. Kindred spirits; both alone due to the cards dealt to them by destiny. Both had blood on their hands from the people they have killed due to their pure hatred of humanity. Such terrible creatures human beings are. While the people in Kumogakure were not bad people due to how they took care of the nature around them, they still fell into the same category of the scum she and her partner loathed so much. While both have their reasons to dislike humanity, they feel justified in doing their part to eliminate the parasitic infection off of the face of the planet.

Something tingled and tugged at Mana's soul. A familiar feeling; one she hasn't felt in a long time. This caused Mana to hold out her hand, allowing a flesh-like scythe to appear in her hand. Gripping the weapon firmly in her left hand, Mana turned and looked towards her companion.

"You sense that, don't you, Kibo?" Mana asked as the creature took a defensive posture and began growling in the direction of the demonic aura. "Onryou," Mana whispered to herself before she mounted the creature and laced hairs from the creature's long white mane through her fingertips and grabbed a firm hold of it. Holding her scythe behind her and Kibo, the creature jumped from the street and onto the rooftops.|
5thyp.jpg

Kibo
Mana's Companion​
[/col]The creature jumped onto the rooftops with a single leap and began to run heavily upon the rooftops towards the center of the demonic activity, leaping from rooftop to rooftop. After bounding from building to building, Mana looked down to see a man walking away from a crowd of people. "There, Kibo!" Mana shouted before she positioned her feet upon the creature and leaped off of Kibo's back with her scythe cocked back and attempted to eviscerate the creature into several chunks before spinning around and doing the same to the other two abominations to life. If Mana cut the undead to ribbons, she spun her scythe and slammed it down upon the pole's end upon the ground.

Gazing at the man as he walked by, Mana swung her hand outwards, causing three fangs of metal to appear out of the ground in front of Akkuma and quickly scraping it's way towards him. She didn't intend on doing this to kill or maim the man, but simply to get his attention. If Akkuma turned to look towards Mana, he would see a woman holding a scythe, covered in bleeding and pulsating flesh, bright blue eyes that seem to pierce the darkness, a strange glowing blue gem embedded into her forehead, and a large beast poised in an attack stance at her blindside. The creature showed it's teeth to Akkuma.

"So, you are the source of the demonic presence. Tell me, demon," Mana said as her eyes quickly shifted in shape and color to an ever-shifting color, looking like a beautiful nova of color pulsating. The gem in the woman's forehead began to glow and give off a brilliant blue light. "What ist thine name?"
Mystic_Eyes_Of_Death_Perception_Ryougi_Shiki-3.gif

Sanryoukyougan​
[/legend]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Akkuma let out an annoyed sigh 'Really now is this necessary?' he thought to himself before waatching the woman carve up the demon corpse and slice through his corpses. Although the later didn't matter because already they healed themselves as her attention was turned to him. Those ocean blue eyes glinted with danger as he looked from the woman to the dog easily stepping away from the metal claws. "I'd be more careful with the entrances you make if I hadn't sensed your approach I would have attacked you and your companion. Yes I am the source of the demonic aura so was that demon there but he was nothing compared to me. Now if you don't mind you damaged something I had an interest in." with that he vanished in a quick flash of black chakra and smoke. Re-appearing next to the corpse pieces. Taking another look at the damage the newcomer had dealt to his potential study subject. The three corpses he'd summoned stood between him and the stranger.

"My name is Miroku Akkuma, who are you to meddle in my affairs? What is your name...?" he said with a large devilish grin as he found the foul creatures heart. Smiling he devoured it all using his Soul Devour jutsu "Both demons and humans souls are situated in the heart did you know that? Well at least thats its earthly container. But now its gone forever.." he said standing to his towering height and looking at this scythe wielding woman. He shook his head before laughing loudly "Seriously though you have the audacity to give me warning..." he said with a sinister grin. The teenagers body shifted and began to change his body his true demonic form begin to show itself. "Give me a justifiable reason human, I'm acting on behalf of the Raikage. After all that demon was attempting to slay the citizens..I was just doing my duty, plus I'd been tracking that bastard for days." he said in a devilish tone.

His right hand moving up to his face gripping the right side of his face as the skin stretched and began to rip "Enough." when the boy spoke this time his words echoed around them with finality and his near transformation ceased. "Please don't make me angry, why is it you look the way you do? Those eyes what kind of Doujutsu is that?" he asked with curiousity his obsession with studying things taking over. He appeared behind the wolf-like creature analyzing it "Amazing.." he would mutter before re-appearing in front of the woman. "So you wanted my attention clearly now you have it..." he said smiling those eyes holding a mix between anger and approval. After all had he not been so annoyed at being interrupted during his meal he might have complimented her for her insanity in coming between a demon and its quarry. But perhaps he'd get the chance to do that soon, that was if this woman didn't get on his nerves. His ominous aura hung over the area and his spiritual presence was dark and far beyond that of the average demon. 'I like her courage and she appears to be strong but that doesn't mean we'll get along...then again I've met friends from less expected situations who knows perhaps I should tone it down a bit.' he thought with a sigh.

The blonde teenagers stance shifted to that of a more casual one and he smiled with a devilish grin. "That was quite the entrance." before laughing loudly still watching the two wondering just what she had been thinking.

MFT

Hoshikata you still better be joining xD And sup Mana we finally get to roleplay!
Edited for Post theme.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For those two it would be the single most important day of their lives, it would be the day Hoshikata graced their existences with his presence and showed them that a god does exist, that he does walk the world and he does exercise his power. It would be the day that all doubt of faith was cast aside, the day they would learn there were beings above them and that they should bend knee to those who were their betters.

For Hoshikata, it was Tuesday.

He was heading for a bite to eat when the sight of a woman riding a large animal, naturally, caught his attention and curiosity. With a moment to click his tongue at the odd sight, the golden skinned Seer takes his staff in hand and marches resolutely after, feeling the energy himself of a demonic presence. He was not so fast as the tiger-woman combo, but he does arrive in time to hear a question be answered. A name that clicks in his brain, for his time as Mizukage had him memorizing lists of potential candidates for his plans before he left abruptly. The accent fit, also.

”I must say, Akkuma, that you have a way of introductions. And you, lady, certainly think a grand entrance to be required. Allow me to show my own.”

The Staff of Verin flies from around the corner as if by an invisible hand, slamming into the ground before the two and putting off a blinding white glare. As the glow subsides, Hoshikata steps from the cloak of illusions he hides behind, dropping the ethereal invisibility to appear to step out of thin air.

”Well what do we have here? A demon from Mist and a woman riding a proud animal like a beast of burden.” The man who steps into sight of the two stood just under six feet. Black robes with a golden trim covered his form, and matching black boots barely made a sound as he walks towards them. The hook of his robes was down, revealing skin the color of burnished gold, and a mane of long white hair. His eyes were also gold, but the pupils were not round, instead shaped like hourglasses. These eyes fix on the two as the Staff of Verin, nearly as tall as he and capped on the tip with a bluish crystal point, gives off a soft glow from the clear globe held by talons at the top of it's length.

The Staff wrenches free of the ground without his touching it, those eyes fixed on the two before him, before moving solely to Mana. ”Put the weapon down.” It was not a request, for Hoshikata was not going to make such for lesser beings today.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[fontsize="25"]Part 2: Of Angels and Demons[/fontsize]"]

Tempus Edax Rerum
"Miroku Akkuma, you called yourself? My name is Hasegawa Mana of the Former Republic of Fire," Mana said in introduction before gripping her weapon tighter in her hands. The cursed weapon let out spikes through her hands, spilling blood from her hands that drip down to the ground. A grimace of pain could be seen coming from the woman's face for a brief moment. The spikes returned to the weapon after leaving large gashes in her hands.

"Yes, I am well aware of where the soul is kept," Mana said. The creature moved towards Kibo only for it to growl and swing it's large paw at it before it vanished again. Pompous abomination. Where the demon messed up was when it called her a human. Without any warning, the woman stomped her foot upon the ground and leaped back, calling forth another trio of metallic fangs directly in front of Akkuma. These were, however, a diversion as a large metallic coffin sprouted from the ground just behind Akkuma. The plan was to cause Akkuma to jump backwards to avoid the alloyed fangs and back into the coffin.

"Foul creature! Don't fucking call me a human!"

The woman screamed out as she swung her scythe multiple times, releasing dark energy out towards the demon in a massive barrage. This, too, was meant to be a diversion to push him back into the metal coffin behind him to trap him within. Every time Akkuma dodged, she would predict where Akkuma would appear and unearthed another metallic coffin to open up, calling forth several coffins as she continues to make error corrections. "I don't care who you work for!" Mana shouted as she shifted the position of her hands, changing her attack style with her scythe. "I don't care about the humans here or anywhere else, you abomination!" the woman said as she jumped towards him and swung the scythe swiftly towards his neck. While all of this is going on, Kibo, her faithful companion stuck by her side and awaited her command. Mana didn't hear anything after Akkuma mentioning that he's working for the Raikage. Not that she particularly cared if a demon worked for a human, neither belong on this planet in her opinion.

Before Mana could make another swing, she was instantly stopped by a blinding light. Taking a step back and shielding her eyes, the woman shook her head, allowing her purely whited out vision to return to normal. Her eyes noticed a man taking a step forward. ~Where did that show-offy sack of skin come from?~ She thought to herself while her eyes were taking it's time to return to normal.

She was then given the command to put her weapon down. Her vision returned to normal, yet her eyes still pierced through the darkness of the night. Swinging her weapon, the woman stood in an offensive stance with the blade behind her, holding the weapon firmly in both of her hands. Blood continued to pour from her hands and down the shaft of the scythe. Turning to look to her side, she noticed Kibo raising it's paws to it's eyes trying to shake off the blinding light. While Kibo was extremely helpful on the battlefield against normal people, Kibo isn't exactly the strongest partner against shinobi. Kibo lacked the ability to form and manipulate chakra, which would turn this into a lop-sided battle.

Mana was going to state something out of defiance towards the disarming order from the loathsome human that interrupted what would have been a wonderful exorcism. With this, the woman stepped back and made clicking noises to alert Kibo to move with her. Continuing to take slow steps back, the woman turned to notice the humans standing and watching everything. With a quick swing of the hand and a brief flash across the peoples' bodies, the people went silent. After a moment, their bodies fell down in multiple chunks, staining the ground red with blood. She wasn't in a very good spot and held her hand in front of her in a defensive posture. She looked between the two and knows that if either of them moved in a strange manner, that she would eviscerate them, even if the odds were stacked out of her favor.

It just occurred to her though, the newcomer just addressed Akkuma by name and as a Demon of Mist. This could show one of two things: A) the newcomer knows Akkuma on a personal level, meaning they are both from Mist, or B) that Akkuma is a well-known person in these parts.

The woman brought her weapon forward and raised it up, pointing the tang of the weapon towards Isaki. She had no reason to lower her weapon, no. She isn't going to bow down to loathsome human scum. No. Bowing down to them would show weakness and weakness isn't something she could afford to display with her burden of eliminating humans from this planet. "What business do you have here? I'm busy purging this abomination from this realm." Mana said firmly to the stranger that made the rather 'flashy' entrance.[/legend]
[Editted after clarification of Cloak Dance]]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma laughed with blood thirst as he manuevered away from the womans jutsu "How dare you I don't work for anyone my assistance was requested...prove your not human." he hissed when a staff landed before them with a flash of light. All things the woman did had become obselete Hoshikata of the Isaki had arrived, dodging the first spikes he quickly bowed in respect to Hoshikata, for he had been a Mizukage. Before switching with one of his corpses and looking at the woman who simply did not know her place. Those eyes of his were now a blood red and his whole body shook, within moments he began to change until he stood at eight feet. With blue leathery skin and large torn bat-like wings, his horns lengthened and his demonic aura increased even more.

"You will show respect for Hoshikata-dono lest you wish to have your soul devoured. Disarm! NOW!" as he roared his words shook through the air vibrating with chakra. The teenagers spiritual presence would be felt for blocks the ground around him began to crack, the seal beneath his robe pulsed with power trying to coax the demon into using it. Clenching his right hand he shook his head and began to return to his normal form although he remained in a half state which required great skill. "Do this now...I'm sure no one needs this.." he said to the woman meanwhile his inner nature was showing him images of the womans mangled body with her dead pet. 'It could be done...Isaki is here...I could study what she is exactly..' a sinister smile spread across his lips as he returned to his normal form.

"Hoshikata after this is dealt with I must speak to you urgently..." he said not looking at the man his eyes still trained on the woman. "Lets not battle three souls in such a small time and I might lose my figure..." he said with a devilish laugh not bothering to hide his bloodthirst. 'I wonder what her soul tastes like if she's not human...' he thought to himself licking his lips. Almost taking a step forward in his eagerness, he'd wait for Hoshikata if he moved in for the attack then Akkuma would move in all out. If she knew what was good for her she'd behave for he had no qualms killing a woman.

His eyes shifted to the beast beside her briefly before returning back to her. 'That beasts soul would be unique as well...mmmm three souls in a night now wouldn't that be a nice little dinner.' he thought with a menacing smile, would she be foolish enough to proceed or see the logic in decisting her actions. Either way Akkuma would be happy but personally he didn't mind a fight even if it didn't end up with more souls...the one he'd been in earlier hadn't lasted long enough. But then again he did have things to discuss with Hoshikata very urgent matters something he would not forget. Afterall it wasn't every night you bumped into one of the Mizukage and so recently after he'd met with the Raikage things were going well for the demon sage. He had no doubts they would continue going well, for he had yet to accomplish his dream. 'I wonder if Cloud shinobi will respond if this gets more intense...' he thought before giving a shrug in his opinion the more the merrier when it came to fights.

MFT

OOC:
[Tensions are high tune in tomorrow to find out what happens next in...The Cloud Invasion.]

I joke xD watches topic views go up ^-< <3
edited to fix stuffs

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night was cool and the wind against Ayumu's face as he dashed atop the roofs of Kumogakure felt soothing. Ever since he had become Sennin a good portion of his time was dedicated to sitting in his office handling paperwork and making decisions or in various meetings. He remembered the nights he would go out on patrol as a trainee with fondness. Things had been so much simpler back then, even if his life was placed directly in peril more often. That was why from time to time he scheduled himself to patrol the village. It was partially to relieve him from paperwork if only for a night, but also to remind him what it was like to be one of the ANBU he commanded.

Of course, it wasn't often that an ANBU would encounter what Ayumu was fated to encounter that night. Not within the village. They would stop their share of drunken brawls, halt thefts in progress, and that like. The village was not supposed to be a dangerous place. There were murders within Kumogakure, of course, but not often like this. As Ayumu paused briefly on a rooftop the screams reached his ears followed by silence. Then, there was the unmistakable scent of blood on the air. Ayumu wasn't exactly sure if it was really a scent or just a mental hallucination that accompanied the feeling he got before battle, but it was unmistakable when it occurred.

He quickly traced his way to the source of the screams and shouts and stopped upon a rooftop overlooking the scene. There below him were the bloody corpses of several people in pieces. It was enough to make a man sick to look at, but there was no time to be sick. Ayumu's hand found its way to the hilt of his blade and he drew it immediately, his eyes scanning the rest of the scene to quickly assess the situation. He quickly recognize Hoshikata and you couldn't blame him for assuming that he was the cause. Yet as he continued to survey the settings he spotted two others present, neither of which did Ayumu recognize. The woman was bloodied, as was her weapon, the clear culprit of the heinous act committed. Surprisingly, Hoshikata appeared to be standing in opposition to the murderer.

"This is Kogami Ayumu, the ANBU Sennin. There's been multiple murders committed within the Susukino District, the culprit appears to be a woman with long brown hair, maybe 5 foot tall. Wielding a scythe, accompanied by a large... dog. Not likely from Kumogakure. Isaki Hoshikata and another I don't recognize are also present, but it is not apparent that they were involved yet. About to engage," Ayumu spoke into his headset holding the button on his earpiece to speak to the general security channel in the village. Many would be able to hear the message as it was open to all as a sort of call to arms if something serious occurred within the village. There might be backup or there might not be, but if Ayumu fell at least others would know who to look for.

Ayumu jumped down to join the trio of shinobi, his eyes set in a death glare at the woman. "You. What have you done?" he said, a fury boiling under his skin that he had not felt in a while. The slaughter of innocent people was not something he took lightly as the woman seemed to. She wasn't even regarding the slaughter that she had inflicted, treating the human beings she had massacred as nothing more than nuisances in the way. Ayumu was disgusted. Part of him didn't want to bother with arresting her, despite that being what would most likely be expected of him. He looked at Hoshikata, curious to what the man would do. It seemed that he wished to have the village see him as an ally for some reason. It stood to question of whether he would aid Ayumu here, but it seemed that it would help his case if he did. He also looked at the other man whom he did not recognize. He was a complete wild card, Ayumu had no idea if he would be foe, ally, or witness. He would find out momentarily.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was certainly a good entrance, if only because Akkuma recognized him for who he was. While Hoshikata couldn't recall meeting him, the Demon of Mist was quite an infamous shinobi for both his talents and his clan. The boy's immediate response was pleasing, as were his words to the woman to show respect. She responded by murdering several people for no reason, and threatening Hoshikata himself.

Golden eyes meet glowing eyes, hourglass to pupil, and as the Seer sees her living soul, he finds her lacking. He cared nothing for people, for humans, in general. They were cattle, in this village they were sheep waiting for a strong person to lead them. And he knew Shin was not that person, just as he knew that none of those he met leading this village were. The people went about their dead lives as if they held meaning, they woke up, worked, slept, and died. And never did they think for themselves. The censorship, the suppression of 'rogue' works. It turned these people into soulless husks.

But they were still useful. Even puppets like them could dance when a puppeteer like Hoshikata pulled the strings. Even if they would not support his eventual rise, they were too apathetic to resist it either. The woman killed, not for reason, but for lack of such. A waste of resources was a waste, no matter the resources. He would sacrifice a million souls for his own gain, but not for nothing.

As Ayumu shows up, the Seer would pay him no mind, his eyes on Mana. She dared to ask him who he was. She dared to ignore his words and keep her weapon ready. She dared.

He looks at the weapon in her hand, smirking as the Staff of Verin flips over him to float before him in a guard position. ”I am Isaki Hoshikata. Second and Last True Mizukage, Patriarch of the Isaki Clan. I am he who brought low the Deep One, an ancient god of Mist. I am he who has traveled the world and fought far more powerful foes than you. I am the Deicide. I am the Deity. I am the God of Death." The words of the insects come back, a truer ring to them than he could ever imagine. He was, indeed, their Lord Death. "And you? You are a mere human who is far from home, and farther from knowing her limits.”

The globe atop his staff dims, the colors of light inside of it flowing and spinning in unique patterns as the Seer gathers his kinetic force around himself. ”I told you to put that weapon down." His words come out cold, colder than the blizzard that consumes his homeland, colder than the fury of the north. Hoshikata did not ask, not of this one. Not of one who attacked the city he has pledged to protect, to strengthen. This woman would obey, or find no quarter in his embrace of darkness.

(Calling bmod)

(I'm going to guess this ot be on hold, however, until admin overlooks Mana's complaint)

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright you guys I'm gonna need

-Stats
-Custom Class
-Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu
-Abilities List
-Jutsu List
-Equipment List
-Weapon/Puppets
-Anything I Forgot

When sending Actions/Conditionals please link to the techniques and keep it neat. It will help the speed of the mod.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A quick Admin visit after a complaints review has declared that Ayumu is a valid participant in this thread and the complaint against said character has been considered and found unwarranted.

Admin awaaaaayy.....

Thread left

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[fontsize="25"]Part 3: The Party of Devils[/fontsize]"]

When The Planet and Humanity Clash
Battle Music 001
"Kibo, this isn't the place for you. Leave to the agreed upon place," Mana said to her faithful companion as she saw another person enter the area. She noticed the man speaking into his headsets, so re-enforcements arriving was an inevitability. Gripping the handle of her scythe, the blood from the spikes that went through her hands like stigmata, began to fall to the ground. While, it was true that Mana was the one that killed the humans and turned them into pulp, the ANBU's assessment of the situation was very misconstrued. Perhaps the man was hard of seeing or didn't apply much critical thinking. But that is the way of all humans; to come to conclusions on the spot without finding the truth. After all, the humans should have ran away upon seeing the demon, Akkuma's, violent act. Oh! Right! The ANBU probably failed to see the disemboweled body of a humanoid that could have been a human that was slain by Akkuma as well.

A whimper was given in return from the large creature before Mana shouted, "Just do it. Believe me when I say that I won't let these humans kill me," Mana said with a little smirk before the creature turned and ran through the streets and eventually out of the village. Turning her eyes towards the demon for a moment, she said to it.

"Hey, from one demon slayer to the next, if you help me with this, I'll be sure to show you many other ways to opening the gates of hell so you can feast upon as many demon hearts and souls as you want," Mana said to the creature. That wasn't a lie either. Mana has the ability to call forth legions of smaller demons, enough for Akkuma to consider a buffet of hearts and souls. "I'll even show you a way to weaken them and make them easier for consumption," Mana said before turning to look towards Isaki. Gods, did that guy hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down.

"As long as your 'master' doesn't attack me, I think we can get through this, yeah? And who knows, this guy might be pretty important. Ever wonder what it was like wearing another human's skin?" Mana asked before she took a firm grip to the ground with her feet and looked at the newcomer for a moment before turning to look to Isaki.

"If you help me out, be sure that I will even help a human, such as yourself with whatever your heart desires..."
"Even that"​

[Sending Stuff]
[OOC: I just want to clarify that this RP happened BEFORE this one. So attempting to "catch" Mana in that RP is grounds for Metagaming.][/legend]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu had arrived on scene and was prepared for battle. He hadn't expected to find himself in a fight that night, at least not one which would require him to be serious. Ayumu glanced at Hoshikata as he began to speak, paying little attention to the arrival of the ANBU Sennin. He began to introduce himself at length as the true Mizukage and leader of his clan. Apparently, he was also a god slayer and a god himself, if his words were to be believed. 'Sheesh, the ego on this guy...' Ayumu thought, returning his gaze to Mana while resisting the urge to roll his eyes. The point was, he was telling Mana to put her weapon down which suggested that he was on Ayumu's side for now.

The apparent murderer began to speak herself, first addressing the demonic figure who was also present. Ayumu took a moment to observe the beast that stood at least two feet taller than him. There was no doubt that he was demonic, but perhaps not fully. Since the demonic invasion several half-breeds and those with demonic taint had surfaced in Kumogakure. It was not unheard of to see someone like him, though they usually had a significantly more human appearance than this one chose to take. Ayumu was not one to trust demons or quick to trust those who simply drew on their power. If it weren't obvious that Mana had slaughtered the civilians present, Ayumu might have suspected Akkuma. His words to Akkuma only proved that Mana had acted on her own. She was trying to gain an ally to fight with her. Two, at that, as she addressed Hoshikata promising him whatever his heart desired.

'Right... Ayumu thought, unable to resist rolling his eyes this time. "I'm sure you heard what I said on the radio, so you know who I am. If either of you count yourselves allies of this village, ignore her worthless promises and aid me in taking this woman down before she continues her pointless slaughter," Ayumu said to the other two present. Neither of them may have considered themselves loyal to Kumogakure. They weren't shinobi of Kumogakure, they had no reason to be. If, however, they were currently aligned with Kumogakure or found some gain in being its ally, they would likely side with its Sennin.

[Actions Sent]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As she sent the thing away, Hoshikata reaches out and grips his staff in his hands and draw it to the side. His eyes remain on the woman even as he senses Ayumu coming into the scene more fully. The woman appeals to Akkuma's greed, and then, disgustingly, to the Seer's loins. One white eyebrow rises ever so slightly as she offers herself to him for help. Apparently someone forgot to tell her that he was the one about to attack her, not the ANBU Sennin of the village.

”I think I'm going to have to kill you to repress the memory of that one. You seek to help Akkuma slay evil even while offering to help him become more evil. You offer your body to me, as if I would want it, to help you attack the man who is going to help me attack you. Yes...that is a memory I won't be needing. Repressing in 3...2...1...”

Hoshikata prepares himself, knowing this would either be a brutal and short fight, or a drawn out one depending on Akkuma.

[Sent]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma watched the scene before him unfold and laughed this had not been like his laughs before. If their had been even the slightest doubt in their minds about his demonic nature, they'd all be gone now. For the laugh that burst from the demonic youth rang with bloodlust and a sinister chill wouldbe felt by those who heard it. The demons eyes flashed between that beautiful ocean blue and the dangerous blood red of his father. As his gaze shifted from Mana over the Sennin pausing briefly before resting finally on Hoshikata. 'I will forever be loyal to Mizugakure...three against one. How dishonourable...' he thought to himself but before he could say anything he heard another voice within his mind.</I><I> 'Since when are shinobi honourable...'</COLOR><i></i> <COLOR color="#FF0000">the words rang with clarity in his re-affirming his determination.

"I'm truly sorry...it pains my heart to know that I must play a part in your fate..." his voice slowly ended as his gaze shifted to the sennin. "Kogami Ayumu, do not fear my clan is an ally of your village. I hope that our assistance will not be forgotten." he said with a warm friendly smile before turning back to Mana. "Truly I must thank you tonight has been vastly more exciting than I'd thought possible. Though..." his words ended as black chakra began to seep from his body. Black kanji unique to his own chakra pattern and jutsu design form at his fingertips. "I Miroku Akkuma Head of the Miroku Clan, Demon Sageof Mizugakure and Son of the High Lord Miroku Leader of the Legions vow to uphold the terms of my agreement with Shin and to ensure all of my clan do the same. Upon breaking the terms of this contract I will be sent into oblivion, into nothingness." as his words came to an end he dug his fingers into his bicept and a unique seal burned into his arm.

"Do you see this Mana, slayer of Humanity. You should have seen reason...your fate could have been different." and with those final words that sinister coldness returned to the demon. As any warmth, mercy, pity or anyother human weakness began to fall from his facade. The monster within longed to taste that womans soul but then again a being as couragousor foolish as that deserved the right to face the judges of the next life. Any of the onlookers who remained began to flee the scene as the air became thick with chakra. "I will send you before the Old Ones..." he whispered as he switched into his battle stance.

MFT
[Sending Battle Stuffs~]
[Binding Contract CRPJ Used]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hasegawa Mana
24w7ri9.jpg

HP: 39000-1716-362-196-196-852-147-196-196-196-392-196-5324= 28653+1170= 29823+182+196= 30201
CP: 30000-675-675-900= 27750
AP: 10-.5-.5-2-2-2.5-1= 1.5 (11 AP Next Round)
Status: Bleeding Rank 2, Sprained Hands, Mind Ripped, Devestated, Bound
VS.

Isaki Hoshikata
BZEet39.png

HP: 44400
CP: 32400-988-480-1208= 29724
AP: 10-10= 0 (10 AP Next Round)
Kogami Ayumu
hijikataav.jpg

HP: 51600
CP: 30000-2065-1400= 26535
AP: 10-10= 0 (10 AP Next Round)
Miroku Akkuma
30419_v.png

HP: 34100
CP: 24800-3788-3030= 17982
AP: 8-8= 0 (8 AP Next Round)

Actions
[0.00] Akkuma releases a Demonic Aura
Hoshikata's Affected
Mana and Ayumu Resist
[0.00] Hoshikata focuses on Mana
[0.00] Ayumu focuses on Mana
[0.00] Hoshikata uses Cloak Dance and disappears from view
[+]Stealthed
[0.00] Ayumu draws Ayumu Jr.
[0.00] Ayumu shifts into an Offensive Stance
[0.50] Mana uses an EMP Grenade on Ayumu
Hit
[0.50] Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
[1.00] Mana uses Smoke Bomb
Ayumu and Akkuma are Affected
[2.50] Akkuma uses Mind Ripper on Mana
Success
[2.75] Ayumu uses Devestating Aura
Akkuma and Mana are affected
[3.00] Mana uses Steel Clone
Hoshikata's Sixth Sense kicks in
Ayumu is Aware
Akkuma is not aware
[3.00] Mana begins running away
[3.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[+]Mana bodyswitches with Mana #2
[+]Mana #2 begins Bleeding Rank 1
[3.50] Mana drops Makabishi Spikes
[3.50] Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
Success
[3.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
[+] Mana uses Reinforced Wall
[4.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Crit
[+]Bleeding Rank 1
[4.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[5.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Miss
[5.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[6.00] Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
Success
[6.25] Akkuma Uses Stardust Nova on Mana
[+]Mana #3 Poofs
[6.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[+]Mana's Hands become Sprained
[6.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Miss
[7.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[7.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[8.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[8.25] Mana uses Steel Clone
Ayumu's Sixth Sense kicks in
Hoshikata and Akkuma are unaware
[8.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Miss
[9.00] Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
Mana #2 is Affected
[9.25] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Crit
[+]Bleeding Rank 2
[9.75] Ayumu does a Called Shot [Hands] at Mana
Hit
[10.00] Akkuma uses Gates of Enma on Mana
Mana is Hit
Mana #2 and #3 Poof
[+]Mana is Bound
[+]Mana stops Running

Questions and Stuff
-Hey all this mod was very heavy on checks (*stares at Ayumu*) and chalk full of information. I tried my best to ensure your conditionals and actions fell in line and I hope you are all pleased with the mod.
-Any questions/concerns please PM me, good sirs.
-Some of you will be getting PMs from me keep an eye open
-Please just send the next set of actions through the PMs you already sent me. Keeps everything neat and easy and in one message.

Edits:
Mana uses Body Switch and Reinforced Wall to avoid two attacks.
Ayumu is hit with Emp Grenade

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma sighed a breathe of tangible black chakra as the battle started his Aura enveloped them all seeking to penetrate their minds and fill them with doubt. Those those blood red eyes burned intensely with bloodlust "Prepare yourself..." was all he said. 'Now it begins...' he thought to himself knowing what was to come for he'd been in Mana's position before. 'At least I knew how much of a fool I was being...but my actions were for my duty.' with that thought he watched Hoshikata and Ayumu enter their stances and take up there first moves within this batte. Next was the familiar sensation of an Emp Grenade going off in his face, moving away he observed Hoshikata's tactics. 'I see so that is the style he'll be using...' he thought to himself when Mana threw down a smoke bomb. Akkuma dashed forward 'I'll deal with her...' he thought flying towards the smoke obscured shape he guessed was Mana striking out with his right hand, which was currently enveloped in a dangerous amount of demonic chakra. Upon making contact he gripped and released the energy through out her body. Next he felt Ayumu's aura become devastatingly stronger he could feel it battling his demonic aura. Before leaping back from her, by the time his feet touched the ground he saw a brief glimpse of a Mana metres from him. Flying through handseals ten comet-like bursts of chakra flew down from the sky bursting into the Mana which disappeared. And for the first time in a battle he had been surprised 'A clone?! But how...?' he thought with great surprise had he been too confident even his demonic senses had not picked up the extra presence. 'If there is one there is likely to be more...great.' he thought to himself.

"Well done there..." he called out to Mana complimenting her as he prepared massive amounts of dark chakra, the earth around him cracking with the immense chakra pressure. When he felt more presences upon the battle field "You will not evade my wrath! I'll show you power!" roared the demonic teenager as black voids to Enma's plane opened all over the battle field. Pure black chakra arms flew out of the voids though the hands were scaled and burned at the touch. The limbs scoured the battle crushing and destroying the false Mana's until he'd found the real one. With that the arms gripped onto her holding her in place she would feel the chakra burning her flesh as Akkuma maintained his jutsu. "Hasegawa Mana of the Republic of Fire. If you surrender now I swear to you I will ensure you have a trial, prison will undoubtedly be your sentence but you must face the consequences of your actions as I once did. Continue down this path and you will have no future. Please don't do this you can still have a purpose!" he roared the very air shaking with his words. 'Don't be a fool, you can live.' he thought to himself hoping she would give in. When a memory flashed into his mind the words of those who had stood before him how they looked at him telling him he knew nothing, he'd been so sure that he had even been prepared to die that day. 'Here she is in that same place, being offered the same options I was.' he thought and yet he knew that he had still chosen to fight. In the end he'd been dragged away bloodied missing a limb and left to rot while his trial was prepared. But he'd survived he'd been given a second chance, would she take the same risks and choose to fight even though she would clearly lose. Or would she give up on her beliefs and surrender, her next words to the demon would decide her fate and perhaps his.

MFT
[Actions Being Sent]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All at once everything seemed to happen. Hoshikata felt an aura of power coming from his former countryman, even as he and Ayumu focused all of their attention upon Mana. Hoshikata vanished from sight then, cloaking himself in the realm of the dead to move about the battlefield with more ease. As he took his stance, a smile creeps along his face. It had been a while since a fight happened for him.

He could feel the slight burn in his mind as his moves took hold on the woman, even without her knowing. Hoshikata's third, however, simply registered wrong. He saw why a moment earlier as a clone vanished from the field of combat. That was no fun.

As the cloak of shadows fell, he would hear Akkuma's words. Strong words for a man who had no say in how this turned out. ”I too would prefer your surrender. If you continue to fight, there will be no mercy from me unless the leaders of this village request such.”

(Sent, sorry for crappy post)

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that the concern for whose side the two mercenaries would take was unwarranted, at least for now. Ayumu glanced briefly at Hoshikata as he spoke, essentially laughing off Mana's request to aid him in exchange for her "services". At the end of a countdown he prepared himself for a fight. Ayumu glanced then at Akkuma who had been somewhat quiet. He apologized to Mana before looking at Ayumu. He announced that his clan was an ally of the village and that his assistance would be granted here and now. "Your assistance will be noted in my report," Ayumu said simply before turning his eyes back to Mana as Akkuma addressed her. Apparently Akkuma had an agreement with Shin. Somehow that didn't come as a surprise to Ayumu. Demons were obviously dangerous and unpredictable, but was there anybody Shin wouldn't invite to have a lobster dinner with him to discuss how they could work together? Regardless, it played in Ayumu's favor here as Akkuma prepared himself to fight the murderer before them.

The need for talking was done. Mana had her answer as to whether the two would help her kill another member of Kumogakure. Everyone was prepared for a fight. Ayumu could feel the demonic aura emanating from Akkuma. He knew if he didn't ignore it it would distract him from the fight at hand so he steeled himself and focused on Mana letting distractions slip away. Hoshikata immediately vanished from the field, an interesting technique, but Ayumu needed to start acting himself. He grasped the hilt of his Grand Commander Katana affectionately nicknamed Ayumu Jr. and drew it from its sheath lowering his body into an offensive stance. As he did so, an EMP grenade flew over in Akkuma's direction blowing up in close proximity to him. Soon after, a smoke bomb exploded on the field obstructing Ayumu's view of the target a bit. Not enough to stop him, but enough to piss him off. He began his attack unleashing attack after attack. He had a specific target in mind, but despite blow after blow connecting with Mana he couldn't quite get the result he hoped for. Mana's clones came and went, but Ayumu managed to keep focused on the true target.

Meanwhile, Akkuma went for a much more flashy approach. A rift of sorts toar open in the sky and blindingly bright meteors shot forth from it striking Mana... or what appeared to be Mana. Unfortunately, he had attacked a clone which was at least utterly destroyed. Ayumu could only assume that Hoshikata was helping from the shadows doing god only knew what to the woman. That, or he was sitting on a beach chair sipping a drink somewhere with a good view. Ayumu, on the other hand, just kept on swinging relentlessly drawing more and more blood. One could speculate that he hoped to spill as much blood as Mana had by murdering the civilians. Sadly, she didn't have enough of the stuff to truly call it equal. As Ayumu raised his sword to strike once more, he stopped just short as grotesque hands shot forth from yet another portal to the void grasping Mana and binding her. Ayumu had seen this technique before in his battle with the false Masao and Rin. If he struck the bind would be undone, but Mana could struggle free if they waited too long. It would open her up for whatever came next, however. Akkuma pleaded with Mana to surrender. Even Hoshikata suggested that she surrender.

'Why?! What has she done to deserve such a chance?! If she walks away from this alive, how many innocents do I put at risk by allowing that just so she has a chance to redeem herself?!' Ayumu thought angrily. He looked over at the disgusting scene of body parts and gallons of blood left behind by the callous woman who believed humans to be evil. What had they thought in the moments before the equivalent of a god to them cut them down just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Were they afraid? Redemption be damned, they deserved to be avenged. Ayumu raised his sword again. This fight wasn't over. His mind was conflicted on what should be done. He didn't know yet how it was going to end, but the fight wasn't over.

[Actions coming soon.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back