Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Series Of Unexpected Events [Private w/ Hoshikata]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Made some edits to the round, please look at them in case they change anything for you.

Edit:
I'm modding the round, after some PM responses. Mana will be placed in Defensive Stance, due to exceeding the time limit for sending actions by numerous days.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I've gotten messages from two people. I thought you might have been informed. I was out of town, had no internet upon my return and I just got done moving into a new place.. Mod's coming up.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hasegawa Mana
24w7ri9.jpg

HP: 30201-780= 29421-1300-416-488-364-20208-8009-292-292= 1
CP: 27750
AP: 11-.5= 10.5 (11 AP Next Round)
Status: Bleeding Rank 4, Sprained Hands, Mind Ripped, Devestated, Jashin's Blessing
VS.

Isaki Hoshikata
BZEet39.png

HP: 44400
CP: 29724-492-240-2475-2475= 24042
AP: 10-10= 0 (10 AP Next Round)
Kogami Ayumu
hijikataav.jpg

HP: 51600-10104-4004-146-146= 37200-690= 36510
CP: 26535-1035-1380-2310-2065-200= 19545
AP: 10-9.75= .25 AP (10.25 AP Next Round)
Status: Mastered Offensive Stance, Zaraki Style, Ayumu Jr., Unleashed
Miroku Akkuma
30419_v.png

HP: 34100
CP: 17982-935-2337= 14710
AP: 8-4= 4 AP (9 AP Next Round)

Actions
[0.00] Hoshikata fades back in
[0.00] Akkuma's Demonic Aura activates
Everyone Resists
[0.00] Hoshikata enters Stealth
Mana is Aware of Hoshikata
Ayumu's Sixth Sense kicks in
Akkuma's is Unaware
[0.50] Ayumu enters Zaraki Style
[3.25] Ayumu uses Unleash
[4.00] Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
Mana is Hit
[+]Mana is released
[+]Mana's Berserker Seal Activates
[5.00] Akkuma uses Chaos Seal on Mana
Miss
[5.00] Hoshikata Enters Stealth
Everyone is Unaware
[6.00] Ayumu uses Annihilation on Mana
Crit!
[+]Ayumu takes some Backlash
[+]Mana's Bleed Rank increases to 3
[8.75] Ayumu uses Higuma
Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit
[+]Mana is K'- psyche! She's still kicking
[+]Mana's Bleeding Rank increases to 4
[9.00] Hoshikata does a Hidden Action
Miss
[9.25] Ayumu does a Basic Strike
Hit
[9.75] Ayumu does a Basic Strike
Hit

Questions and Stuff
1. Short round is short.
2. Please send me the next round in the same pm your sent your -Stats&Info, in- It helps keep everything in one private message so I don't have to scour my inbox for the information.
3. If I missed anything let me know

Special Notes:
God damn...

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
{Sorry Double Post -Also sorry didn't know. ^-<}
The battle happened so rapidly that by the time the dust had settled it was more then apparant that Hasegawa Mana was on her last legs, as if by the last of her defiant will she still stood unwavering in her contempt for their kind. "Into the shadows of the Abyss you will descend..." he said lowly as extreme amounts of chakra began to swirl about him. There was a technique he would use to finish this once and for all, he wondered how would she react when she saw it. The face of death as it leered down upon her greedily licking its lips in its eagerness to devour her soul. A wide smile spread across his face "Yes! Thats it I shall give you one final gift before death! The gift of the truth!" he roared as that black chakra filled the air around the comabtants with extreme pressure. Mana would get to experience a jutsu that none had ever seen the young demon perform, he wondered what his newfound comrades would think of such a technique. 'No matter I'll find out soon enough!' he thought ecstaticly as a sinister evilness emanated from the youth. His very chakra calling to something far greater then any of themselves, for this being was death. Tonight they would be graced by the presence of a shinigami a being of extreme power and mystery. A being under HIS control something that made him feel ecstatic in his abilities afterall technically it made him a master of death. The thought made him chuckle as he prepared for his next attack the big finaly of the night....not, the night was just getting started much needed to be done. On such a beautiful night such a menagerie of wonderful possibilities existed in regards to the events that could still unfold.

MFT

{Sending Actions Soon}

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Consider this me going inactive.
My life is going to be taking a very difficult change of direction in the next month and I need to cut out a lot of unnecessary things out of my life right now (including Ninpocho).

So, do with this character what you will. I will not be returning (for real this time).
Bye bye.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
{Sorry For Double Post but whoot!~}

Akkuma let out a blood chilling laugh as a pure black void opened up behind him, long bone white hands began to protrude from the void. The being that exited it looked like it was physically presented but partially transparent. "Hasegawa Mana, let me introduce you to the Shinigami." he said the creature floated forwards with an eery sereness to its movements. A single vestigal hand outstretched as ashlike wings spread from its back, the hand would enter Mana's chest. What it began to withdraw from her was a blue-chakra like form of herself. Once he'd gotten enough of her soul out the God of Death would use a quick slice of his reaper blade to severe the soul from its corporal body. Before devouring it in a vastly more gruesome manner then his own jutsu would have, her body would rot in seconds after the completion of the jutsu. Licking its lips the shinigami would move back into its void giving all those who saw it a cold dead, some would say even pitiful smile. For in the end they would all meet it once more, that was an undeniable truth.

Akkuma would turn and face Ayumu walking towards the man "You fought well, seeing as we've been in battle together and there is an alliance between our people. I would say the conditionals have been met you're a comrade now...as a comrade I make you this offer. I'll give you a seal of power ANY that you desire. All I ask in return is that you and me have a nice little chat sometime. I'm sure a seal of power is worth a mere discussion, wouldn't you agree?" he would ask with a devilish grin. What did the demonic youth want to talk to the Anbu Sennin about, in truth it could be a great deal of things. But the things that Akkuma wished to discuss would require an 'open mind' on the Sennins part. Turning to Hoshikata the mercenary would smile "It was a true honour to battle with you Isaki Hoshikata.." Akkuma would say with a polite bow before stretching a bit.

"Now I don't know about you two but I would love a drink, what do you say? My shout!" he asked eagerly the joy and charm of the boy returned, they would find it hard to deny his request. The boy had an aura to him that usually more than piqued peoples interest in him or atleast his activities. But right now he just wanted to unwind with his new comrades though he knew what would happen when the demon got drunk, it was always bound to be...unforgettable when the demon indulged in liqour. There was a glint in his eye that would hint that his need for adventure had not been sated, perhaps they would stay merely to ensure he didn't get out of hand. That would be fine with him, besides it wasn't like he was a danger to them. Hadn't he just shown that? 'Lets see what happens...' he thought an almost child-like look of expectance and happiness upon his face. Where had that blood thirsty youth gone, was this an act or was he just...unhinged.

MFT
Sorry but Hoshikata said was okay to post and Mana hasn't yet denied me what I want to do. Will more than happily edit it if she or anyone else is unhappy with my post. ^-<

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshikata stands with his staff in hand as Akkuma removes the woman's soul, his golden eyes betraying nothing of the interest he took in the act. Hoshikata could see the soul even as Mana lived, he could see it even as Akkuma removed it from existence, as it fled between the worlds. He hadn't known Akkuma to have such power when he was leader of the land of Mist, but then few in Mist knew what he himself was capable of also. Secrets, hiding your power, these were the keys to survival in the world. He would do all he could to avoid letting Cloud know what he was able to do, and for good reason.

”Indeed. Always a pleasure to fight alongside a fellow native of the great land of Kirigakure. I do believe I can join in the drinks, if you'll give me but a moment.” He turns to the rotted body and steps to it, raising his staff in the air before bringing it down into what was the abdomen of the woman. Blue light flares from the crystal globe atop his staff as blue fire runs down the weapon's shaft into the body under it. As the body incinerates, the fire moves back up into the globe, and once done nothing remains on the ground except a shadow of what was. He could use the body, perhaps, for some experiments. Never waste a good tool to find out how things worked.

Hoshikata smiles as he looks back to the other two. ”I think I'll treat for the drinks, however.” He had plenty of money with which to do so, and the drinks offered him a good chance at getting Ayumu to loosen up and reveal something on accident. He needed to know more of this place if his plans were to come to fruition. Assuming she let them. The thought brought him up short for a moment with realization. A year before he would not have cared about Mana killing those people. He would have seen a tool for use, or at worst just another fool with nothing better to do.

Why did he punish her for the act? Was it because of his vow to himself? OR to prove to Haruka that he could protect as well as destroy? Those were hard questions to face, but he was not one to run like a coward from them. Instead he would think on them as he enjoyed some company.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle waged on, and Ayumu had spent enough time testing the woman. It was time to get serious, and get serious he did. Casting a jutsu on himself that essentially increased his strength by directly drawing from his life force he prepared himself for two powerful techniques to end the fight quickly. One could not say that he held back with the first attack. Using all of his strength he slammed his blade into the woman tearing into her with the edge causing blood to fly. He himself became covered in it, much to his chagrin. But he was not finished yet. Despite dealing massive damage, she was still standing. He followed the monstrously strong attack with a inhumanly fast four strikes that tour into his foe drawing yet more blood as he passed by stopping with his blade held high behind her. He glanced over his shoulder at her, expecting her to fall, but by some miracle she seemed to be hanging on by a thread.

She was not going to be running or attacking anybody else in that state, of course. The fight was essentially over. She was practically dead on her feet. Ayumu slung his blade downwards causing the buildup of blood dripping from it to splatter on the ground as he turned to look at the walking dead. Gears turned in his mind. He could arrest her now, though she would clearly require medical attention. Perhaps she would die regardless of whether he chose to let her live in this moment. But she might also live. She might live and she might find a way to kill more innocent people. The one known as Akkuma began to laugh and said something. A black portal opened up behind him and death himself came forth from it to claim Mana's life. Of course, it was a technique cast by Akkuma. Ayumu could stop him. Insist that they allow him to arrest the woman. Or he could watch as she got what she deserved.

The woman's body fell to the floor and began to decay. Ayumu sheathed his sword as Akkuma turned to him and began to speak about offering him a seal of power. Ayumu couldn't deny that his interest was somewhat piqued by this, but he was not in much of a mood to think about it right now. Whatever conversation Akkuma wanted to have was going to have to wait for another time. "I'm fine with hearing you out sometime," he said simply before Akkuma turned his attention to Hoshikata. Ayumu stepped a few feet away as Akkuma began speaking to his fellow former Mist-nin and reached for his headset once more. He paused as Akkuma proclaimed that he wanted a drink and invited the two shinobi to join him. Once he was quiet momentarily, Ayumu reached to flip on his headset once again "Threat was neutralized... we're going to need a cleanup crew," he said as he watched Hoshikata walk over to the corpse. With but a wave of his staff he absorbed the body into the weapon.

'Well... I guess that takes care of part of the cleanup,' he thought before looking over to the bloody mess Mana had caused and sighing. 'Rot in hell, bitch,' he thought, spitting a bit of blood on the ground at the thought of the woman. The recoil was probably the worst part of his fighting style, but he usually recovered from it pretty quickly. He looked up as Hoshikata addressed the two of them, offering to pay for drinks. He wouldn't deny that the man offering his assistance in the fight here had improved his opinion of him a bit, but he wasn't sure how he felt about going out for drinks quite yet. "As good as a drink sounds right now, I don't think I'm really dressed to go out," Ayumu said, holding out his arms to display his blood drenched uniform.

"I'll take a rain check. You have my thanks for the assistance here, however. I will remember that you both acted in defense of Kumogakure tonight. Hoshikata, depending on how things go with my report you may be required to relinquish that body," he said, addressing his two allies for the night. He thought of a drink, some casual time to get to know the men, was appealing in a way. Duty required him to remain here and take care of the details, however. The two of them were free to go and have fun. They might be called for questions later, but that wasn't really up to Ayumu.

[Topic Left, even tho he's staying in the same place. I would stay but since we're RPing in the other topic now I'd prefer to keep it clean and not confusing XD]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma was honestly surprised that Ayumu rejected his proposition of drinks, after such an exciting encounter how could one not desire to consume liquor. It would appear as if all of the enthusiastic energy of the demon disappeared. "I will undoubtedly catch you two another time...it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ayumu, I look forward to meeting you under better circumstances." his words were low and would hang in the air eerily as dark ominous chakra began to spiral around the demon. This tangible dark edgy began to take him to Enma's plain "Hoshikata...I shall definitely be seeing you around. I will seek you out later...when the time is more appropriate." he said in that devilishly charming tone of his before vanishing into the realm that was known as Enma's Realm. Leaving if not what would be at least a memorable impression upon the two before him.

In the place where he had stood there would be a scroll left by the demonic youth. It had listed upon it various 'services' he offered, these ranged from simple intel gathering to covert infiltration and sabotage. Then there were less expected services such as Curse Marks, Demon Hunting, Revival of the deceased, Supplying Security Services etc {the it's was quite large}. In fact there were not many services that were not listed upon this list, but with such a variety listed Akkuma wondered if either shinobi present would utilise such services or others. For the eighteen year old knew that both of the shinobi would have utilised more then one of those services to get to where they are.

Topic Leftt
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back