Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A simple request (private, request Kenshin)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren walked up the steps of the Hokage Mansion. He's always wasn't fond of this place to be honest. Mainly because of everytime he has been here, it was because he was summoned here and got in trouble in some way shape or form. But today, he's hoping is different. Nobody had called him to meet with them.

Today, he wore a black shirt, with blue jeans, and a green cloak that was around his body. The metal arm rang the little bell at the receptionist desk. A faceless npc receptionist came and looked at the Chigokai into his blood filled eyes.

"How may I help you?" They asked.

"I was wondering if I could go see Kenshin. There is something that I'd like to ask of him."

The faceless npc looked through the logs, "Right now, it doesn't seem that he may be doing anything, but also can't let you through without an appointment."

Ziren sighed. He should have seen this coming. Of course they wouldn't let a Genin just waltz in like they own the place. Then again, he been through here so many times that he knows the procedure better than most others. So he took a deep breath.

"Can you please at the very least contact him? And say that someone he had taught wishes to speak with him."

(OOC: Requesting Kenshin)

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was called back to his office by the secretary. It was a cryptic message. Shrugging, he would head back to his office. He was wearing his simple black training clothes and his headband was around his waist today.

He would recognize the Genin before he arrived proper to the entrance to his office.

"Ziren! Please come on in." Kenshin would usher him into his office with a smile the best he could manage at the current state of things.

"Please sit. What brings you to my office?" Kenshin would ask as he sat down himself and allowed him to look at Ziren. Any issues should be dealt with before things went... dire in the coming days.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Eventually, the secretary let him through and Ziren walked the hallways, trying to remember which room that Kenshin was in. That is, until he seen the man as he was greeted.

He nodded to the elder man and said, "Thank you Kenshin, I hope that I don't take up too much of your time. Time being of big important essence as of late." Ziren thought about what Kenshin had said in the Main Branch meeting. A lot of grim things to come.

As Kenshin ushered him to sit and asked him about why he was here, Ziren let out a sigh. "So...I don't know how to ask of this... So I'll go with the straight forward approach." He was thinking of the words to say, of how to go about this. "I would like to ask for a passport. The reason being so, was that i have talked to one of the previous Hokage a while back, in Tea, and would like to train under them. The problem is, is that they now reside in Cloud. That isn't the only reason why I want to go there. My parents were buried there. And after learning about my brother and what he has done, I'd want to at least visit their graves."

He knew that this couldn't be all about him. If he is given a passport, he is also expected to give something in return. "And while I'm there, I can carry out a mission that keeps peace between the two Villages. Just tell me and I'll do it."

He figured that the Sennin would have a lot if questions for him, things he would have to answer right then and there. Ziren thought of any and all answeres to a question that he could be asked by the Sennin.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The question was poised. It was a simple request. Ziren knew the importance of this situation. Kenshin also knew that the gates were closed at the moment.

"I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that I will grant you a passport. You have come a long ways and you have matured. I am going to count on you and every main branch shinobi in the following days. I hope you prove me right in trusting you." and with this Kenshin would pull out a stack of papers and begin writing on them. It was a solid 2 minutes of scribbling as he finished the documents before handing them over. "The bad news is that since we are under threat the gates are locked. No one is to leave or enter. We don't want frost ninja to get in or out. I know Umashi and Yomi. Both of them are fine shinobi. Prove yourself in this coming trial of Leaf and you will be able to visit them. Do you have any other requests or questions?" Kenshin would ask.

[passport given]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren's eyes widened. He didn't expect it to be that easy to get. Then again, he won't be able to leave, not with the enemy still out there. Did he say Frost Ninja? Are those the ones that have decided to threaten us?

"Thank you Kenshin. I won't let you down on this."

He waited as the man handed over his new passports. Ziren was careful to put it into a pocket in his cloak, he has to remember it was there, so he won't accidentally wash it when cleaning his clothes.

He looked up as he heard Kenshin say both Umashi's and Yomi's name. To be trained under one Hokage is one thing, but he could be trained under two. Though, he doesn't know if Umashi knows about Ziren's whereabouts as Yomi does. And then he asked if Ziren has any other requests it questions.

The first thing that came to mind... "The Frost Ninja. They are the enemy right? Who exactly are they? Why are they doing this and why now?"

The second question. "Maki. How is he doing? Is he alright?" Once being from the ANBU branch, Ziren knows a lot if people from there. And unfortunately, he has gotten to know Maki when he gotten into trouble. But the fact remains that someone he knows got hurt by these people. These Frost Ninja, made him grit his teeth.

And the final question. "Orders still stand at the Kitsune Park, right Kenshin? I just want to know, since I think I have some things planned out. Of covering that area. I've talked to one person of my squad but haven't heard anything from the other."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would listen and recognize the little bit of surprise. It was hard for ANBU to break that habit of expecting everything to be difficult. He turned out to have some other questions in which he was able to answer some of.

"The only thing we know abouthese Frost ninja at this time is that they wish to cause us harm. Maki, thankfully, is ok. Shellshocked but ok. He is running around gathering ANBU at the moment I imagine to help in our defense. Why they want to fight us is that they seem to think they are judge, jury, and executioner for anyone they think is impure or have committed crimes. Leaf, as a whole apparently, is so bad we all must be killed. It is utter nonsense and I will do my duty to defend this village. And yes you are still at Kitsune park. There is still time to meet and talk. As a follow up order if we decide to counter attack, I am sending both your squad and the gate squad into battle. Wait on my, Shinzo's, or the Hokage's order or signal before moving form your location unless it is an emergency. In war you have to be flexible and if you have to move form your position to save a life, that is what paramount. A village cannot live without its people." Kenshin would look at Ziren. in the eyes the grey meeting the blood red "This will be a hard fight. The ones I saw after Maki was hurt were strong shinobi. IF we had fought there, I don't think all of us would have returned. I say this not to scare you but to prepare you. If an enemy seems too strong call for assistance or flee. To not fall for enemy taunting. This is a war for survival." Kenshin would say his voice calm but steady.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren took in the information that was laid out in front of him. He was relieved that there was at least some kind if good news. That the ANBU Sennin was alive. But as for these Frost Ninja... Just from listening to Kenshin, they remind Ziren of his late brother. Except they are far more powerful than Jirosho ever could have been.

Then the next bit kind of surprised him. His squad is still to keep Kitsune Park, but there is also a chance that they might throw him into battle as a whole. And, as stated numerous times of when he was teaching Ziren, if the going gets rough, call for help or flee from the enemy. Then he said to Ziren that it isn't to scare him, but to prepare him.

The Chigokai man had a determined look in his eyes. He had a slight smile, "No need of worrying about me being scared. That's why I got into so much trouble in the past, for not being scared enough, and usually heading straight at the enemy without nobody to back me up. But I'm also different now, I understand the situation that we are in is grim, and that having each other is the best thing we got. I was foolish before, trying to fix everything by myself. And I'd hate to say it, but my brother, even though he was a threat to the Village. He taught me one thing. To not be afraid. Take this, with the knowledge I have now, and I can promise you that I won't make the same mistakes as before." Ziren had said this with sureness. With belief that he can perform under pressure and be able to think straight enough to know that he can't win every battle, and probably the best thing to do is to call for reinforcements or fleeing from battle.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would nod.

"That is good to hear. If that is everything you are free to go Ziren. Go make your preparations and prepare yourself. We may see each other on the battlefield and you may get to see why I am the Head Hokage Guard." Kenshin would say as he smirked a little.

Oh it was going to be a fight for their lives alright but Kenshin would meet this war with a smile on his face set in grim determination. Kenshin knew he would have to give it his all and then some.

Kenshin would wait for Ziren to leave before he picked out a couple of books form his shelves and perused them. They were old military texts. He began to reread them and tried to see how he could incorporate them in this coming war. He just hoped they still had time left to prepare.

[topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kenshin had dismissed him, with a note that he is happy that Ziren knows what to do. He also said that Ziren would see why he was chosen to be the Head Hokage Guard. With a nod, Ziren walked out of the office.

Now would be a good time to go to the library and read up on things, maybe find out about these Frost Ninja, if the books have anything on them. If not, then oh well.

But first, Ziren would need to clear his head. Too much stress could make things worst, and he would need to just think things through and reflect on things.

He walked out of the Hokage Mansion, heading to his own home, where he needs to rest, even if it for just one minute.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back