Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Small Training [Solo/One-Shot]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Since I can't find any topics to join to active, I decided to do a one-shot post.)

It was training time again for Yuu as he hiked into the deeper part of the Nimbus Delectatio forest, not far away from the Ancient Forest and the village itself because he needed to have a quiet training without any interruption. While he wanted to train for future missions, he also wanted to push his own limits to discover his own talents and abilities for himself.

Once he found himself not far away from the village as intended, he tied up a trunk of a large tree with a rope as his punching bag. As for his training today, he decided to work on his Taijutsu due to his focus on both of his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, he wanted to train his physical strength this time in case either of his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu isn't available or unable to. In this case for his first part of his training today, he decided to work on his unarmed Jutsus first as he now has some protective gloves for this.

"That should do it. Now then, time to work on my 4-Hit Combo." According to the book he read before about Taijutsu, 4-Hit Combo is a quick striking technique allows him to hit anyone several times with high accuracy, which he knew it might be useful to this. However, he needed to work on his accuracy first to improve this jutsu. To do this, he created some handseals to conjure up 3 spheres of electricity as targets for accuracy as he threw them in a circular motion around the tree trunks. As they spin around, he quickly punches them as fast as he can. However, after he did, he only hit one of them, which forced him to try again.

It took eight tries, a few more electric spheres and three hours for his 4-Hit Combo training, but in the end, he managed to hit all 3 of the spheres in succession, much to his relief as he fell down on the ground to rest. Sure, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are hard to master after a few tries, but Taijutsu is somehow difficult for Yuu when it comes to unarmed techniques as he originally focused on swordsmanship techniques. But he didn't want to stop there, he wanted to continue as he was aware at difficult challenges in the near future so he can protect his family and friends no matter what.

After a few minutes of resting, he got up from the ground and started working on his training of Janken next. Just like what the name said, it's a 3-hit combo technique that has different effects based on his hand lands on a rock, paper or scissors. For his second part of his training this time, he simply just punches the bag three times in different movements to represent rock, paper, and scissors. But after a few more hours, Yuu gasped out of breath as he stop punching to rest. "Just...a...little...more... Just...a...little...more..." He muttered to himself, but despite his exhaustion, he didn't want to stop there. He knew he had to train one more technique before he can call it a day. Regardless, he did decide to take another rest so he can hydrate himself with a bottle of water from his bag.

"All that's left is the Low Sweep technique, meaning I should work on my speed to execute it quickly." As he thought of this, he picked up two long branches from the ground and planted them on the ground so they can stand vertically. "All right, time for my last part of my training for today." With his break done, he then ducked and spin himself to do a low kick, causing one of the branches to fell down upon contact. As he continued to do this, his kicks are starting to get faster until by the time he kicked the last branch, he gasped out of breath once more as he was now finished for his training for today. Exhausted, he packed up his things and left the forest, hoping to rest all day tomorrow.

[MFT/WC: 683]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back