Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A table for four [Itami/Iori/Suzu]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A quiet booth, hidden away at the back of a fairly full restaurant; it sat quietly and patiently. On this table sat a refreshingly platter of complimentary dishes, of course they were tiny and only enough for four, but still they were pretty delicious. Kasa, the bushy haired Uchiha, approached the table - pushing away the dangling beeds from his face - and taking a seat down on the comfortable leather. The booth felt cosy, safe and secure from public eye; even the corridor leading the the booth section felt warm and safe. Although you could easily detect the other voices that emitted from the main section of the restaurant.

At that point, a young waitress would head through the waterfall of beeds and politely ask: "Are you ready to order, sir? Or are you still waiting on other guests?" She spoke so politely that Kasa couldn't help but feel... disgusted by her hired kindness. "Yes, I'm still waiting." He gave her an expression that essentially told her to leave.

With no companions, and no ordered drinks, Kasa would nibble away at the delicious treats.

[Short post is short!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What did he want from her this time?'Well...all for the clan...' Was all she could muster. She didn't particularly enjoy his company, but hopefully their meeting would be more pleasant now that he would steel his insult slinging tongue. Suzu strode into the rendezvous area. Speaking to the receptionist, saying that there was a reservation that she was apart of. With a hurried look, Suzu was guided to the small table, where she saw the all to familiar Unohara Kasa. They hadn't quite started off on the right foot. So with any luck they could actually gain some friendship.

The 4'5 woman was clad in a long shiny black dress that split off at the hips. Long black thigh highs adorned her legs where the slits of her dress would show off leg. A small measure of her pale bosom showed at the sides, but nothing she was uncomfortable with. Her feet adorned with stiletto heels that closed off at the toes to keep the from view. Her hair shiny, dark crimson hair tied into a ponytail that was draped over her shoulder, her rather long hair hanging at her hip. Her form fitting into the formal and somewhat provocative dress. She didn't really want to wear it, but she needed to get practice with walking around in heels if she were to take out Zuzushosaki the easy way. As she walked, her short legs striding forward with a somewhat unusual elegance for the warrior. Her body filling out the dress nicely as she walked. Ignoring the occasional stare, and somewhat annoyed...if only she were taller...then maybe she'd actually look hot. Well that's how she saw it anyways.

Upon arriving at the table, she would take a seat across from Unohara. Propping her elbows on the table and folding her hands together. Twiddling her thumbs as she thought simple pleasantries were at least a good way to start building trust.

"Hello Unohara-sama. I hope you haven't waited long."

Her legs crossed tightly underneath the table, hanging loosely off the ground much to her annoyance.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would enter alongside Suzuhime, the man clad in a formal black suit, his long black coat billowing behind him as he made his way through the restaurant. His arm moved to wrap around his sister's waist, pulling her close as he whispered into her ear, his smile widening as they approached Unohara's table. A gentle squeeze would be given to her hip before he let her sit down, following right after her as he extended his hand to Unohara. "Kasa-san! It's a pleasure to see you again!" He would say with a happy smile as he looked towards Suzuhime for a moment, glad to see that she was being respectful to the man. They had formed an alliance with him, at least until their current project was finished, and he really did not want to deal with the two of them getting at each others throats. "So, we're just waiting on one other person, correct? Is she a part of your plans as well? I'm just assuming that you invited us here for more than just our company." He would say with a sly smile, having gotten the feeling that Unohara was not the type of person to do things on a whim. He was a planner, a schemer, a devious man who tried to always stay two steps ahead of others. It's what he admired about him, Iori leaning back in the booth as he crossed his legs.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry guys, I was gone for 19 hours straight today... TT_TT]

What was that? A sending or perhaps a calling for the young youth-deprived woman to head to a resturant? From Kasa? Itami frowned at the man who left her with that message, her raven-black hair left down to wavy slightly at her shoulders. A sweater dress over her chin-to-toe bandaging, and an iron mask with a decorative vine crawling up it's cheekbone covered only half of her face--the right half. Her eyes were just as strange as her apperance, and to those who bothered to pay any attention, would notice they were unfocused and never settled to look upon anything, but rather stare straight ahead blankly.

The mystery of what lie under the bandages and the mask stayed just a whisper between a selected few people--Her fianceé being one of them. The left half of her face was a snow-white color, with lucious pink lips (well, the half of them that you could see), long eyelashes, and smooth complexion. It was what Kasa referred to as her 'other' face.

Itami stood helplessly in the doorway of the complex, being forced to face a public place yet again. The young woman had never, and hadn't quite planned on ever, dined outside of a household. The idea was unheard of before, because her very presence disgusted people and they no longer wished to eat with her around. And here she was, with an invitation--or rather, a demand--on her mind, and no way out.
~ * ~​

The raven-haired woman, standing at 6'2", entered the resturant in her attire, a medical belt hanging loosely from her waist as she walked into the building, stopped awkwardly, and fiddled with the sleeve of her dress for a moment. Itami was an awkward and strange character. Sand beginning to seep out of a small pouch on the belt as she formed quick and hidden jutsu seals, the sand turning into what a few might reconginze as a 'crystal eye', giving the totally-blind woman eagle-eye sight.

Obviously able to track her surroundings, the woman turned abruptly into the right direction and moved over to a group of three, sitting beside Kasa. Her left hand, with a considerably large violet-pink gem embedded into a golden ring on her wedding-finger gripped the side of the table as she leaned towards Kasa for a moment as though she was going to whisper something in his ear--paused--and leaned back to her position, acknowleding the other two--blindingly redheaded--people.

'A pl-pleasure....' Her voice was like nails scraping down a chalk board. The raspy, ugly and painful sound of her voice was very unpleasing to the ear. It was obvious that speaking caused Itami great pain, for she stuttered, and stumbled over her words. Her voice was hoarse, ragged, and in a whisper (Being a Hashigaki, she was able to have her voice carry, no matter how soft) as she took frequent and shaky breaths between phrases. The breaths sounded just as painful as the words, as though she was breathing in pins and needles.

'Kanas---' The woman paused for a moment, composing herself again, 'U-Unohara I-Itami.' She introduced herself, correctly this time, her blind-eyes staring between Iori and Suzuhime's shoulders, and behind them. The blank stare of the blind. 'I-I apolo...apologize for m...my la-lateness.'

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Excellent, all four had arrived on time and were not a minute too late. Suzuhime was the first guest to arrive at the table, greeting him politely (which made a change from the attitude she had towards him previously) "Greetings, Suzuhime-san... no, no, I haven't been waiting long at all. I'm glad you could make it." He gave the woman a half-smile; it looked awkward and bitter. Suzuhime was followed by her older brother Yamazaki Iori, the head of the Yamazaki clan. The man whom Kasa had shared a kiss with only a few days ago, which was really a quite exciting moment for them both. "Iori-san," Kasa said extending his hand to meet with his co-chief and extended his smile too from half mask to full mask, "I'm delighted that you both could make it with such short notice."

Iori would seat himself on the comfortable leather u-shaped couch. "Yes, we are waiting on someone else." He cocked his baby blue eyes in the direction of the dangling beeds, which apparently made some kind of door - according to the hippy owners of this restaurant - and heard the creak of the wooden floor boards. His eyes would meet with Itami, whom seemed awkward and a little out of her comfort zone. "Darling," He said as she introduced herself as his wife, and apologized for her tardiness, "Do not fret, Itami-san..." Kasa would attempt to guide his blind wife to his side with a gentle placement of his hand on her rumpus.

"Yes... this is Unohara Itami, my wife." Kasa licked his lips and his moved closer to Itami like some sort of snake readying its fangs. "She is aware of our plans and that is why she is here. She's apart of our alliance... seems that my household is growing, Iori-san - you might have a little competition." He slyly grinned, remembering their before meeting in the luxury manor of the Yamazaki clan. And it was at that moment that he remembered the anger felt by Suzuhime, how easily enraged she would become.

"I'm glad everyone could make it but I think now we should get down to business, yes?" Kasa would clapp his hands and within a few seconds, their own personal waitress would attend to them; dishing out black leather menus and a separate sheet for alcoholic drinks. "Order what you want, it's on me." After hi alliance had ordered their drinks, and even food, he would return to a move sensitive topic that needed all of their ears to be perked. "As per our discussion previously, Iori-san, I'll be taking Suzuhime along with me to find this 'headmaster' fellow... Although, my fiance will be accompanying me along the trip. She's a med-nin too." Kasa would gave his blind with a look of caution: would she be okay? "Although I do have a few concerns that I would like to voice out to you all..."

"I'm afraid that you, Suzuhime, worry me. Our last meeting had gotten off on the wrong foot... but this concerns me as you grew easily angry. How are you able to compose yourself during battle?" A fair question, afterall this conquest would be dangerous and all loose ends needed to be tied up.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime grimaced a bit when she wasn't as well received as anyone else. But so was the course of their animosity. On short notice? Yes it was. Suzu was still trying to build her prized creation and had to get gussied up for this place. So she was somewhat peeved to be pried away from her work to build clan relations and talk about stuff she didn't really care about. Choosing to ignore her brother's whisper for the time being. She'd get back to him on that later. Either way, they would await shortly for the 4th member of their party. A rather unusual, and tall, woman would sit herself at their table. Introduced as Unohara's...wife? This guy had a wife? Did he have some nicer side she was unaware of? Maybe...but she would prefer to not see it. It would have made her uncomfortable if anything more. And even said they would have competition against their clan? Please.

"I'm afraid that won't happen as long as i'm around Unohara-sama."

She would say in a friendly voice. It felt strange, but all for a better tomorrow for them. Iori, herself, and Chizuru...Slightly shaking her head she would look onward at the couple, then to her brother. Gingerly taking a menu from the waitress before setting it down to return to their discussion. He merely repeated for them to hear the plan they had already formulated. And that Unohara wanted to bring his wife. And then he got to any concerns he may have...she wished he would have stopped there.

She worried him huh? They did get off on the wrong foot yes, but only because he deigned to insult her. And he asked just how exactly she could keep calm in the midst of conflict. How did she do it? It all seemed so simple for her. She could so easily show it off...so she would. She held not contempt, but only minor annoyance. It was a common curiosity that a woman of her less than stellar management of emotion, could fight so fluently.

"Well Unohara-sama. It's true I do get angered easily. But I am more then just an engineer or a simple martial artist."

Suzu would sit up straight and raise her right hand. So that he could see. A black flame starting to form itself around her hand. A very clear energy radiated off of it. One could even feel the enigma that permeated the air around them. Suzuhime's pale lavender eyes growing blank and lifeless. Her voice now a monotone that contained absolutely no hint of annoyance.

"My emotions fuel a special art I have learned to super charge my Taijutsu. I already use a technique that suppresses my target, but this aura also corrupts the receiver's senses temporarily. Eyesight, hearing, touch, and more. Removing that sense in a set amount of time. Enough time for me to do my job. I have managed manifest all emotion into this energy. And thus, I keep my 'cool' in the heat of battle."

She would clench her fist and the energy would disperse outwards. Suzuhime's eyes returning to their soul piercing luster.

"I hope that is a good enough explanation Unohara-sama."
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trio would soon be joined by another person, Iori turning his gaze to watch the newcomer. Eyebrows would slightly raise in surprise, not expecting such a peculiar sight. Not that he was at all offended by the woman's odd form, her body covered in bandages and her face partly hidden by an iron mask. And despite her ghastly voice he would respond with a smile, which only grew when she introduced herself with the surname of Unohara. Kasa would confirm his suspicions as he introduced her as his wife, the man not having mentioned her before. "It's a pleasure to meet you! She's certainly lovely, Kasa-san, and the mask is such an artsy touch!" He would say as he studied the woman, already suspecting the bandages may be due to a fire injury, or perhaps some kind of skin disease. For Unohara to choose such a bride he must have been either truly in love or, and more likely, she was vital to his schemes. The conversation would soon turn towards their current project, the retrieval of the eyes of an Uchiha. Surprisingly Unohara decided to tackle the subject of Suzuhime's temper first, which he thought was a wise decision. He knew how hot blooded his sister was, and that her personality would clash against the man's teasing demeanor. He let Suzuhime explain her self to him, silently sipping at his wine as he continued to observe Itami, noticing how she seemed to be looking through them instead of at them? Was she blind? Perhaps, and considering she managed to find them without help it could only mean that she had some form of guidance. He would tear his gaze away as he looked towards Unohara. "I've seen her fight numerous times, Kasa-san. While she may have a short fuse my sister can only be described as 'calm fury' when she fights. She stays calm, composed, and lets her fists do the talking." He would chime in with a smile, an arm moving to lay across his sibling's shoulders.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A hand guided her, but on the contrary of popular motions, it wasn't on the small of her back. A quick shock of sensation shot through her spine as he introduced her, and his lips threatened to kiss her as he spoke. Itami was his fiancee, yes, but had anyone paid any attention, they might had noted he called her 'san'. To the wise, it would become apparent that the two were strangers, and could even be considered betrothed. They had known of each other for almost three weeks--two and a half. They were engaged, and their first kiss was shared on the day of the proposal. The couple was a strange couple brought together in a futile attempt for survival and utopia.

And they were recruiting help, it seemed. An alliance between households that would soon be able to show true power and status. That's what life was all about, wasn't it? Natural selection.

That same strange sensation spread across her cheeks as they tinted an odd pink color when Iori mentioned her 'artsy' touch and how 'lovely' she was. Compliments were weird... Itami's hand grabbed the glass of red wine left for her as Kasa spoke of her status of a medic and concerns, her hand pointing to a meal in the menu for the waitress without interrupting the conversation with her raspy voice. The crystal eye she had created swirled in sand above their heads, noticing Iori's scientific stare. He looked at her like she was some sort of beast created in a lab for him to poke and prod at with tools--

Well, that was sort of how Kasa felt as well. Or 'Unohara' as Suzuhime else called him. Why did they call him by his Surname?

Suzu would raise her hand, the focus of energy transmitting into it. Itami rolled her eyes--forgetting people could see that now--as she looked away from the woman who had to explain her emotions with power. Humans were lucky to have emotions in general, and she used her for abuse harmful intentions. Disgusting. Anger was not to be transmitted into blood. Passion and patriotism is what blood should be forged of. People were supposed to fight for honor and the changing path of the world! Not because they were hotblooded. This alliance was for a change, and if this woman was going to abuse it with a thick-skull--well... that was up to Kasa.

Itami simply wasn't impressed. She talked about being able to take one of the main senses away--ha! A useless technique against her. The woman had lived without eyesight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. Perhaps, not all at the same time, but in large chunks. Kasa had shown her a world where the only sense she had was smell-- and she did just fine. Her acute senses were tremendous, powerful, and amazing--

Now if only she could use them properly.

The energy dispersed as Itami's hand squeezed Kasa's thigh under the table, as though to explain her feelings to himm secretly as her left hand picked up the wine glass again, giving it a gentle sip.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa felt the boredom within his steady mind stumble and trip his train of thought: what a naive little technique. Of course, when Suzuhime had revealed her technique, Kasa was less than impressed. "I find it interesting that you don't know how to control your emotions normally... or rather without this technique." He gave the woman a smile before turning his blue eyes towards the waitress' holding up his hand, attracting her attention, and ordering a bottle of white wine with his finger. "Yet, distressing..." He added after giving back the waitress the menu with a sly, almost sarcastic smile. Kasa would turn his attention to Iroi, Suzuhime's much more reasonable sibling. "Iori-san, while I value your trust with your sister - I'm a little bit concerned about how it takes battle for your sister to compose herself."

The Unohara would turn to his wife and nudge his shoulder against hers, doubtful that her body would feel it. "Are you feeling alright?" His eyes dwindling at her revealed crystal gem. "Although, I'm interested as to seeing this technique, Suzuhime-san." He grinned cheekily, teasing the scarlet hot-head, albeit somewhat amused at the parlor trick. His eyes craning back around to face the two Yamazaki: one he liked; and the other he really liked to tease.

"I wish to know more about this Uchiha."

Kasa smiled as his bottle of fruity wine arrived in a cooler with a glass in hand. The waitress filled the glass and allowed Kasa to taste the substance to taste its worth: it passed the taste test. And it was at that point, he felt his wife grasp his thigh, hinting to something about their guests. "I know, darling." He said delicately with a slight pat of hand against her thigh.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I could if I made a conscious effort too, but I don't. My projects are more important then chemicals in the body telling my brain how to 'feel'."

Suzu's work was her life. And her strength was her soul, that was that. Why restrain what only made her stronger? That wasn't how she was raised, it wasn't how she grew up. Always one to go out and prove herself. Looking back fondly at the duel she had with Lord Toraono. That was a fight. None of these people could provide her such a challenge. And so, now she strived to become even more powerful, with hopes of surpassing Lord Toraono. That was her goal now. Then after that, become the best fighter.

She wasn't looking to impress these louts. But still kept composure to make a point. Listening to Unohara voice is even slight interest in her technique.

"You will see it soon enough Unohara-sama."

She voiced in a rather bored tone. Ignoring the obvious tease in his voice. Although it was slightly difficult, she merely shrugged off his concerns of her temper. Then asking about the headmaster Zuzushosaki again.

"There's nothing else to say really. He's a pervert that knows his way around combat. That's why i'm wearing this stupid thing. I'd would be hard to kill someone in heels without practice in walking with them first."
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There's really no need to be concerned!" The man would laugh, trying to diffuse the tension that had developed at their table, giving his sister's shoulder a squeeze. "You just shouldn't try so hard to rile her up, Kasa-san. Then again, I suppose you really do enjoy teasing others." He would slyly smile to the other man, his foot moving to discreetly rub the man's calf underneath the table. "In any case, it doesn't really matter. Suzuhime is the only one that knows the layout of the academy, where to find the Uchiha, and how to beat him. So you'll have to either try and get along or find someone else to get your eyes from. Although, sister, I'm sure you can come up with a better plan of attack than distracting him with your body. He may be a pervert, but I highly doubt he'll let his hormones interfere with his will to live. Though I must say you look very fetching in that outfit, you should dress like this more often." He would grin as he leaned in, nuzzling her neck for a moment before he looked back towards Unohara and his fiancee. "Oh! That reminds me, would it be possible for you to bring back the body when you're done? Maybe stuff it into a summoning scroll or some such? Chizuru really wants a chance to dissect the body of an Uchiha and I just cannot say no to her." He would say with a happy smile as he thought about his daughter. "Of course you shouldn't go out of your way to preserve the body or risk your lives by not going all out, I just thought it would make a nice souvenir for her."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Furious. Itami stared blankly forward as her finger ran idly around the wine glass' edge as it made a soft humming sound. Her mouth pressing into a firm line for a moment before releasing. Suzuhime was selfish. She was ungrateful. To be born with such shocking eyes, such beautiful hair, and a body that did not betray her. She could see, speak, hear, touch, taste, and smell, and she was complaining. The monster was absolutely flaming on the inside, while her outside composure stayed poised and indifferent as they spoke to each other. Tch. That's why she was wearing that stupid thing? Itami would gladly rip it off of her and take it for herself. She'd take any of it. The hair, the eyes, the skin, the size--anything. Clearly, she was as blind as Itami.

Kasa's voice dragged her out of her trance, not able to feel the nudge he had given her so lovingly. Her head turned towards him as the crystal eye peered from above. She gave a nod, obviously a little bit groggy from whatever she had been thinking about, before her head turned back, and she took another sip of her wine. The crystal eye watched Iori rub up and nuzzle against his sister, or who he called 'sister'. Itami did not act in such a way with her siblings, and neither did any sane person she knew.

What kind of sick meeting was she at? Siblings flirting, showing off, selfishness, teasing, taunting, lying--Itami licked her lips slowly, her mind had wandered again as she finally chose to speak. 'Surely you d-o-do not....believe we...c-can get away... With stuf-stuffing a bod-body in....a scroll....' Itami added doubtfully, her blank stare facing Iori, but her eyes stared through him.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Absurd!" Kasa sipped his wine, his moist lips tasting of fresh grapes. "You're going to attempt to kill an Uchiha by fooling him with such a ridiculous get up? You're going to allude his senses with a dress," He placed his glass against the table, and threw his around behind Itami; comforting her and her raising emotion (which was signaled by the hand squeeze) "The Uchiha are prized warriors, our eyes trick and deceive, do not be so naive as to think that a cheap frock could do the trick." And at that point, Kasa would lean forward, only slightly, and tap the side of his head - hinting towards his eye: "It only takes a glance for us to trap you... and our target may even have the Mangekyo Sharingan, which only spells disaster for you." The Unohara would look to his wife's fresh, youthful face and smile, brushing back a few strands of her hair "And you want to underrate an arrogant, hot-blooded man by disguising yourself in a dress? Which would mean that you plan to seduce him?!" Kasa shook his head and returned his sight back onto the Yamazaki that amused him, so very deeply.

"I'm only telling you this because I value household relationships... It would be a shame to see you die." In an odd way, he was looking out for this idiot. Nativity really did run through the veins of the younger generation.

Iori would then comment on her ability to fight, which may be true but rather their affection distracted him greatly. Abnormal, he thought. "If she plans to seduce him them she'll end up dead and I'll have to drag her limp body from Key Country all the way home. Her best chance of survival is me... One Uchiha vs another. She's their to provide support along with Itami. I don't want to have some girl bestowed with the blissful ignorance that she is going to use her 'beauty' to kill a warrior with the eyes of a deity."

What a bloody fool.

Itami, he wanted to keep her safe during this journey. Suzuhime was there to support Kasa, not to attempt to handle the task by herself; what an ignorant child. And her, the hot-blooded Yamazaki, was going to be looked after too...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu had had enough of this. The envy practically radiated off of this Itami woman. And now Unohara was berating her again. Why did no one believe that Suzu was smarter then just wearing a dress? No, she was learning new things, creating things specifically for this shit-stain and he had the audacity to criticize her while he was asking her<i></i> for help? No. She wasn't dealing with this any longer. She didn't need to see to fight. And if she could infuse genjutsu into her hands. What made people think he had no resistance to it herself? She was sick of all of it. She couldn't keep her composure. She was about to lose it. Perhaps it was just to make sure she would stay safe for Iori's sake. But she was having none of it.

She would bow her head low for a moment. Steam practically coming out of every orifice of her body. She wanted to kill this man, simply put. She wanted him deader then the sand worm this village resided in. But she couldn't. Her brother still needed him. But that didn't mean she had to deal with all this crap.

Slamming an open palm down on the table, hearing the protests of the wood creaking from the impact, her face no red in anger. Trying to keep her yelling controlled so that only their table heard her. Her body shaking from the pent up rage.

"I am not that stupid Unohara. I know this man much better then you do, I know weaknesses, strengths, and this dress is just to make it easier. Not a cakewalk. And you can look into my eyes all you want, not much good when they're forced to the back of your skull."

She would begin, taking a long breath to steady herself.

"What upsets me most is your distrust in my abilities. I didn't want to use my 'beauty' to beat him, I could do it without. But I suppose it doesn't matter anymore!"

She said somewhat with relief. Despite her brother trying to keep her calm, she continued.

"If Iori still didn't need you to further his studies, I would have already ripped out your precious eyes and shoved them where the sun doesn't shine."

And then the coup de grace came.

"I'm done. I'm taking you no where. Find another slave to guide you. I'm done dealing with you."

Looking over at her brother for a moment.

"I'm out of this 'arrangement.' Now if you excuse i'm going to go home and destroy all the things I made to assist in this would be adventure."

With that, Suzuhime would walk away from the table briskly. She didn't want to look at his face anymore. She didn't want trouble with the ANBU for murder.

[Topic left unless stopped]​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa listened to the brave, Yamazaki's speech as she stropped off like an angry child. "If you deem yourself so bold as to make such comments, then take my eyes from me... I grant you that much, child." Kasa began to chuckle as he shrugged off the insults, stepping away from the booth and eyeing up the fiend in that disgustingly pretty dress. "You have proved my point, Suzuhime-san! You have once again allowed your emotions to override any normal function! Now imagine you in the field, without that ridiculous technique, you are completely hopeless, my dear."

Unohara folded his arms and peered his head forward, "And... I would like to revisit your earlier comment about taking my eyes? Child, there is an old legend about a boy who flew too close to the sun, and burned his wings off because of this carelessness. That, my girl," He pointed his finger with a coy smile and began to lavishly laugh, "Is you in a nutshell with a comment like that." Kasa proceeded to fold his arms over again and lick his lips; tasting the wine that remained in the small canyons of his lips. "If I were you, I would try to restrain yourself against my horrible bedside manner... It's just good show for your Clan leader; Iori-san~!" The Unohara stepped forward, feeling the tension that could be felt from a few feet away; oh what an angry little child.

"Are you really ready to throw away your brother's progression because we both can't see... eye to eye? I'm willing to sincerely apologize for my, somewhat outlandish comments, but I find your lack of caution pretty worrying. Especially as my wife will be accompanying us and I wouldn't wish for Iori to lose his sister, a prized position within the Yamazaki clan... Why do you think I've asked for you?" Well, the man had a point... He would Suzuhime because she was the fighter. "But if you wish to leave, then go, but remember this..."

Kasa's eyes began to darken and dilute into something much more heavy; the Sharingan. (Not revealing the Mangekyo Sharingan because she really wasn't worth it)

"You better live up to your little threat..." Revealing the Sharingan momentarily, he dropped the technique and smiled childishly. Well, this must have been awkward for the remaining guests. Kasa did have a little moment of thought, where he really did want his hands to be as clean as possible. Maybe even give Suzuhime the right to take the Headmaster's life... Any weakness exposed was a better situation for the three. Regardless, Kasa would take a seat and remain quiet; sipping on his wine and kissing his wife against the fresh side of her face.

Hmm.
[Stopped]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senses were painfully acute when you lacked so many of them. Itami sat peacefully without a protest against the hotheaded woman, the smooth man, and her husband. Wasn't that how women were supposed to be in this world? Nothing but an asset. However, the woman pounded an open palm down on the table, Itami's entire body bending just as the wood had. Her forehead cowering against the table as her sensitive ears rang out in pain from the sound. The slightest shriek escaping her mouth as her breath escalated for a moment of intensity. Her hands had raised to cover her ears from any more attacks of sound that the woman would give, taking in deep breaths as she began her rant. Her mouth was full of rage, perhaps more built up than the envy that Itami carried. Slowly lifting her head from the table as the ringing died down, her eyes unfocused and blank again as the crystal eye shuttered above, Itami listened to her say the sentence she never should have started. A threat against her husband spiked Itami's blood pressure as the massive mummified beast would drag herself across the table to grab the woman who was trying to flee and attempt to drag her back onto the table. Pieces of glass stabbing into the parts of her body she couldn't feel as she'd lean close to her face (no mattered if she had to chase her down to pin her somewhere), a hand groping to attempt to grab her by the neck.

Kasa began his own rant in return. He spoke of what type of person she was being, and he told her that she best live up to the threat she made. itami would have none of this: "I do not suggest you make such a hasty and ignorant move as though to danger your own life by coming in contact with the likes of me!" There was not a stutter or a sign of pain in her voice as she spoke foully off of anger and adrenaline. Her voice was loud, powerful, and hissing. "You're so selfish. You're a spoiled...little...--" She spat blood on the ground, as her esophagus gasped for relief from the pain she was causing by speaking so forcefully as she would throttle the woman away from her as Kasa pulled her away to kiss her cheek lovingly. A trickle of blood running from the corner of her lip as she brushed it away. Her yelling had ruptured some of the burns from the fire she had swallowed as a child.

Pulling away from Kasa, shaking with adrenaline, Itami deactivated the crystal eye, going blind again, so she could use the sand to spell out the words to a waitress who had come out to see the commotion:

"W A T E R"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would stay quiet, sighing softly as he leaned back in the booth. Despite his best efforts he was unable to keep Kasa and Suzhime from fighting, the two bickering with each other over the table. He would smile as he looked towards Itami, the woman voicing her doubt about placing the body of the Uchiha into a scroll. "Oh no, it would definitely be possible to do it. After all there isn't much difference between a dead body and an inanimate object and it's a technique that's been used by some members of my family to preserve corpses. And in case you're wondering, no, you can't do it with a living person...well, you could, but they wouldn't be alive for long. See..." he would be cut off as Suzuhime suddenly slammed her hand on the table, threats were thrown around, and Kasa even invoked the appearance of the Sharingan. The whole ordeal was just tiring for him, these adults acting more like children than his own daughter did, at least she would have tried to talk things through.

Even Itami would chime in, her voice surprisingly clear as she yelled at his sister, though it was through apparent great strain if the blood she spat up was any indication. Now things were getting out of hand, the elder Yamazaki rising from his seat as he held up his hands. "People, please, let's tone it down just a little! We're not so petty as to start a fight in a restaurant, right?" He would ask as he chuckled, the man hiding any annoyance he may have had with a warm and happy smile, the kind he had much practice hiding behind during his childhood. "Let's just take a deep breath...relax..." he would continue as he gracefully slid in between Itami and Suzuhime, snatching a glass of water from a passing waitress before handing it to Itami. "Here, miss..." he would say softly, concern evident in his as he looked upon her, wondering just what could have caused her condition and if Kasa would ever call upon him to help heal her, excited at the prospect of getting to know such a curious person.

He would then look towards Suzuhime, gently taking hold of her hand and pulling her in close. "Suzuhime, you've done enough here. If you truly want to quit now then I want you to go home and prepare me a map of Key Country, the layout of the Academy, and notes about where this master can be found and any weaknesses and strengths you believe he may have. This project is important for me and if you're not going then I will." His tone was stern as his eyes locked on hers, believing it would be best if he took matters into his own hands.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed when you were the the runt of the litter, it stuck with you no matter what. Insults, even after Unohara said he would stop. And now his wife was trying to attack her. Suzuhime was having none of that. Dodging away from the woman's clutching fingers as she made her own threats. About to finish her insults when she was stopped by coughing up blood. An un amused look came from Suzuhime, that futile attempt at restraining the lithe woman was almost funny if she weren't so mad at the moment. And even more be-ration. Both she and he much to prideful to allow the other to say they were stronger. Suzu could still fight even without charging genjutsu into her hands. How did he think she got through the academy before she studied the art? And how was she, one who could hardly stand taking any crap from anybody, supposed to tolerate this privileged pansy when all he did was make fun of her? She was a damn engineer building an engine a 4th the size of Iori's mansion! No one thought she had anymore plans then wear a freaking dress? Everyone had such little faith in her? She loved Iori...but she didn't love him enough to spend another second with this prick. Iori would find a way to get what he wanted...he always did.

Suzuhime at least expected her brother to stick his neck out even a little bit. But it seemed everything went wrong for her tonight. Her dear brother that she had tolerated Unohara to the best of her abilities, was choosing to stay neutral?!</I><i></i> Did he really want the eyes so badly that he wouldn't even help his distraught sister? Getting pulled into an embrace by Iori, she would contemplate...no...no. She would not.

Pushing herself away from Iori, she stared at him coldly, on the verge of a meltdown. She would look down at her feet for a moment.

"No. I will not. If you care so much about getting Uchiha's eyes, find someone else. I'm not helping <I>you<i></i> or you<i></i>!"

She would look up at Iori swiftly placing her hand in front of his solar-plexus. A little distance away from his skin, waiting just a moment before unleashing a blow straight to the point. The strike powerful enough to be felt by others, yet precise to reduce damage to internal organs,and enough for him to be knocked backwards a few feet, if not, crumple to the ground. Ripping the heels off her feet, her bangs obstructing the upper half of her face from view. Taking each shoe in one hand as she tried to walk away again. She just wanted to tinker with her things...instead she let herself be talked into letting her be humiliated again. Heading for the exit once more.

Maybe tomorrow she could back to the Toraono Dojo and take anger management lessons. She would need them if she were to deal with these people.

[Attempting to leave again]​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Grown very tired of this drama, Kasa looked towards his wife, brushed back her hair and smiled. However, he was deeply touched by her outburst that caused her to speak in a full sentence. He gave her a smile, a genuine smile that caused him to feel more compassion towards his soon-to-be-wife. And it was at that point that he realized: the deal that he had forced upon her was not one way. He was to protect her too, not just to revive her beauty and vanity, but to protect her as a whole. "Don't strain yourself, Itami." Kasa placed his hand against her chest and felt her heartbeat at a relatively normal pace now, however it must have had been quite an ordeal for her body to cause enough physical stress for blood to erupt from her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Iori-san but we'll be taking our leave." Kasa shuffled himself and his wife from the seat and onto their feet. "If you want to arrange a new meeting at our estate, then please do so with my secretary. However, I must see to Itami's health firstly." His eyes drew off of Suzuhime coldly. "And let us hope that this incident hasn't caused any problems for our two households in the future... although the damage is already done." Blood had been spilled and Suzuhime would one day pay.

That was the Unohara way.

[Topic left with Itami!]
[]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back