Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Teacher in Need

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of the teachers at the academy told Dokusu to stay a bit longer after class. It was the last class of the day and the man seemed a bit excited, as the rest of the kids left he motioned Dokusu over. The teacher was a tall man with short black hair. He was dressed in the iconic leaf flak jacket and wore his headband proudly. "Hey Dokusu, I really need a favor." The teacher rubbed the back of his neck, he was pretty young and had no siblings so he didn't know many kids Dokusu's age. "You see I got a real pretty date tonight, but i've got a son. I have no one to watch him so I was wondering if you'd be willing to watch him tonight for me. I'll pay you some Yen, i'll even grab something after the date and bring it for you to eat. Think you can do that for me?" he said crossing his arms, he didn't like asking a kid from school since he didn't want it to get construed in anyway but that girl was sure pretty and he ran out of options. "I'd really appreciate it, kid."

Wc: 198/2000

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tap Tap Tap

The boy waited, everyone in the classroom hurried out while Dokuso was made to stay after class. The student wore dark clothing, dark rimmed glasses, even his hair was dark. With his headband tied about his neck like a scarf, his golden eyes gazed upon his teacher who motioned for him to come over. Maru got out of his seat, moving past each desk to see what his teacher wanted from him. He listened to his teacher ask of him a favor, which made him chuckle.

“Well lucky you, I'm surprised you even found a date at your old age but I guess even not so good looking people could find someone desperate. Normally, I would say no but because there is money involved. Why not?” Maru said in his usual overconfident tone, adjusting his glasses while he gazed at the teacher who asked him for help. Besides having a long winded answer he accepted the task because he really didn't have anything else better to do. “Your son will be in good hands. Just make sure you're holding up your end of the deal old man“ the boy finalized. Reaching out his right hand to shake the man's hand so the deal between the two would be settled.

WC:212

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher was surprised by Dokuso's reaction, he expecting something a little bit more friendly but he was desperate. "Uh-- Alright, alright, the kid is pretty well behaved. I've got a TV at home too so you can watch it or whatever after the kid goes to bed." the teacher then led himself out of the academy and they traveled to a small apartment in Maple Town. The apartment was simple, two rooms one for the teacher another for his five year old son. The teacher began to give him a quick tour of the place, "Here's the kitchen, if you get hungry there are snacks. Bathroom is in the back and I think the kid is taking a nap right now. So if you want to just relax on the couch and watch TV that's cool." he said reaching to a remote on the table and with a click it turned on, some ninja cooking show was playing and it looked like they were making a real tasty bowl of ramen. "I'm going to go get dressed and head out, thank you again Maru." And with that said he ran into his room and quickly got changed into some nicer clothes before waving to Maru and heading out for his 'hot' date.

It was a while before anything happened, but the kid wasn't going to sleep forever. Maru could probably hear a tap here and there as it sounded like someone was walking through the house, the quick opening of a sink, and a slam of a door. From the room a kid, with a makeshift bandanna in the form of a t-shirt wrapped around his head. In his hands was a large water gun in which he had just pumped hard, "I'm king here!" After his shout a spray of water went straight towards Maru. This boy was looking for war.

WC: 511
Please keep track of your total word count during the mission, makes it easier to claim later!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After what the man said, it sounded like this was just easy money to be had so he didn't have too much of a problem with babysitting. So Maru followed the man out of the academy, unaware of what he was actually getting into when he entered the apartment. It was actually a lot nicer for a two bedroom apartment, better than where he lives at least. A two bedroom apartment, a good clean kitchen with snacks, and a T.V with a couch. The first thought was where was the kid, he was in his room sleeping which made Maru chuckle. ”Alright, teach. Don't put her in detention ya here.” He joked and with that the man was gone. Dokuso walked over to the couch to sit down to relax on the couch, gazing at the screen for only a couple seconds before grabbing the remote to flip through the channels. Maru ignored the noises thinking that it was probably the neighbors, finally his attention was caught on a ninja cartoon show he's been trying to catch up on then so the remote down and watched.

He chucked at a few parts where the main character got a few good punches in, preparing for a special attack… But when a childish voice boomed in the room, Maru turned his head to see the “Well behaved” boy holding a water gun in his direction, Maru held his hands up as if he was in a western stick up mockingly.”Now now your highness can't we settle this over a–” before he got to finish, the boy shot the water gun conveniently on the crotch area of his pants which made him look like he wet himself. The first thing Maru did was get up to face the child, adjusting his glasses with a hard huff.”Alright Brat, listen here I don't care what you do as long as you don't go breaking things or hurting yourself I'm fine with because this isn't my house. Just stay out of my way and I'll clean up whatever mess you make after my program is over capiche.” Maru said with a hint of authority in his voice to show that he was serious.

WC:582

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Dokuso's offer was good, the boy was hungry with greed. To prove himself greater than the ninja for whatever reason little kids misbehave. Taking this as a chance to fire off another round of water at Dokuso, this time aiming for his face and not to make him look like he wet his pants. "OPEN FIRE!!!" The boy shouted before taking a quick shot and rushing back into his room. The kid was brave but stupid. From the room the boy ran into Dokuso would hear some moving of furniture and other noises coming from the room. There was a reason why that teacher didn't just ask a regular person to watch his kid, the skills needed to watch such a terrible child required a shinobi. Even if it was one in training, after a long while of moving and crashing the room went silent. Just like the calm before the storm, there was only silence.

WC: 668

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dokuso expected the boy to just take his offer and just run off to his room, but of course the kid didn't take the bait to make this a lot easier on the young shinobi. But of course his actions only lead to the child shooting him in the face with a water gun disrespectfully before running to his room. Dokuso puffed, taking off his spectacles he began to wipe the water from his face and his lins before putting his glasses back on. The boy was too power hungry to even take his offer. “Alright then I guess there's no talking to this brat,” Dokuso said angrily. Hearing the noises of furniture being moved already knowing that it wasn't a good sign. There was the sound of moving and crashing before it all seemed to stop in a single moment, that in itself was odd. A bit concerned, Dokuso walked over to the hallway where the kid's room was. The young shinobi his behind the wall,wondering if there was some kind of trap waiting for him in the room.

“Alright kid, if anything is broken in there you're going to get five across the ass from your pops!” he said, seemingly trying to scare the child by invoking the fear of punishment. Was it a trap? Did the child hurt himself? Was the doorway blocked so he couldn't get in? These questions seemed to food Dokuso's mind as he turned inside of the room to see what the child had in store for him this time.

WC: 840

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The advantage of being on the defense was probably one of the clearest advantages any shinobi could have. Another considerable advantage was fighting on home territory, and unfortunately Dokuso he was both in hostile enemy territory and on the offense. Something was wrong with the kid for how much he prepared, as Dokuso walked to the doorway and shouted to the kid the boy yelled from beyond the wall, "THIS IS MY FORT! FORT OROKANA ATAMA!" the boy snickered at his own joke as he set off his next trap. A small bump from the room was heard before a large bag of white powder fell from a chute right above the doorway. Without a quick reaction time and a little bit of luck it would be hard for Dokuso to escape the projectile!

But that was not the only trap that the hallway was rigged with. A small pop rang through the room as ninja wire shot in a semi circle around Dokuso's ankles. A strike from above and a strike from below. All seemed lost for the young hero of this story but strange things happen!

WC: 856

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Dokuso walked through the doorway, he heard the boy yelling from beyond the wall. The young shinobi acted fast, weaving signs as fast as he could to counters what was about to happen. A large bag of powder fell down from the doorway which he quickly backed out of from entering the room by thrusting his back to hit the wall behind him which would cause him to fall backwards on purpose to lift his feet just enough for the ninja wires to miss their mark. If he was successful in dodging the two traps he would land on top of the thread, hoping that the child didn't rigged these threads he fell on to quickly kick on his feet and prepared for what was to come next. Although the child had been well prepared, it would seem that Maru was at a disadvantage but he refused to be taken down by a mere child who wanted to call the shots so Maru decided to stop holding back and to show him the capabilities of a real shinobi.

From each of the his fingers on his right and Left hand, Dokuso produced chakra threads that attached itself to the child's bed and the bag of flower. Once the threads were attached,he swung his hand left hand that helped the bag of flower upward so the flower would spill all over the room then the threads unattached itself from the bag and he began focusing on swinging the bed would hit from onside of the room to the other to give the child a quick fright.

Boom!

Crash!

The destructive bed would go from side to side to knock everything in its path, it smashed against dressers, toppled over toys, papers went flying, the room was in complete choas! Dokuso didn't even know if he was even hitting the boy from outside of the room because the kid had been hiding behind a wall the whole time, he hopes that the floating bed would flush the boy out of his room. That is if he came out at all

WC: 1190

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whether he dodged it with grace or not, did not really matter. Either way Maru managed to dodge the blunt of the boy's traps. And as quick as you would expect from any shinobi he planned an effective counter attack. The boy inside was blissfully unaware of Maru's abilities as a shinobi and assumed he would just be another easy baby sitter to torment. No wonder he never could keep a baby sitter for long. As he prepared for his next attack he was taken off guard by the bed slinging across the room. He managed to dodge the first wave of the bed's attack before getting hit with the next one, pinning him against a dresser. But when Maru pulled the wire once more his shirt got caught on the edge of the bed, sending the boy flying like a projectile towards Maru. Like a rabbit out of the hole the boy was afraid and didn't understand what happened. He never realized that his father might actually hire someone with some chakra control.

The boy would fly straight into Maru's chest before falling over on the ground, he tried to scramble away quickly to avoid any further punishment as he was brought out from the safety of his room by some trick he'd never seen before. He truly underestimated his enemy this time but he had one last trick up his sleeve. If Maru were to grab at him he would twist onto his belly and let out a loud stinky fart. The type to make your eyes water and you question if life is actually worth it. It smelled worse than if rotten cheese and a skunk had a baby. "Take that! It is my super secret technique!" the boy shouted as he tried to scramble back into the living room!

WC: 1159

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The young shinobi didn't expect to actually hit the boy, but by sheer luck he actually landed a few attacks against the poor kid. The first on being when when he managed to strike the boy and pin him against the dresser. It was a great thing that his chakra threads could work on any object they would latch onto and not just puppets. Otherwise Maru would've actually been in trouble, the young ninja snickered to himself knowing he is victorious. Although the child was well prepared in the sense of dealing with a normal babysitter that the boy could bully into submission, he wasn't prepared for someone who could actually control their own chakra– that was the downfall of the little tyrant.

The boy managed to get his shirt caught in the bed and with that he came flying out of his room! The chakra threads disappeared as fast as possible so he could extend his arms. “Gotcha now ya little!–” Before he could finish his sentence, crashed straight into Maru's chest and before he could recover from the blow the body scrambled away. Maru stubbled a bit into the wall, but he of course he attempt reached down to grab the fallen child who had been brought out from the safety of his fort with a trick Maru didn't believe would work. Just as he was about to grab the boy, the boy managed to flip over into his stomach then let passed gas. This caused Maru to back away, covering his nose to protect his nostrils from being assaulted by the horrid smell the little bastard gave off. The boy made a quick getaway to the living room while Maru was distracted, the young shinobi adjusted his glasses angrily then began to march right into the living rooms. The young ninja stopped caring about any traps, he just wanted the boy to just give up already before his father gets home. He was sure that by the time the father came home from his date, his apartment would look like warzone.

WC: 1535

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle raged on for what seemed like forever between the two boys. For every attack Maru could produce the sneaky little devil managed to weasel his way out until the whole apartment was torn to bits. Furniture knocked over, toilet paper everywhere, the sink was overflowing with water from one particularly nasty trap. However all great things have to come to the end the boy's luck ran short. He was in a corner, nowhere to run, no tricks to pull. Maru had achieved victory, the boy dropped to his knees and brought his hands up together. Begging for mercy!

The door clicked open as a key had been turned and slowly opened, the dad stood there for a brief moment. He sighed before walking into the room, stepping over a broken plate and sitting on the overturned couch. Using the remote on the bed stand he clicked the TV on and shook his head. "He does this every time you know. I was hop--" he sai before he saw that the boy had surrendered to Maru. "Wait. You actually won? No one has before.. everyone of the baby sitters normally run away.. cry.. or give up. I think you're the first to ever stay the whole time." The dad then looked to his son and furrowed his brows. "Damn kid, looks like you got beat." The boy stood up and gave a huge cheeky smile, before looking back to Maru. "He's great!" The boy squeaked, "Can he be my baby sitter every time?!"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The war between the two boys raged on for hours on end. Maru with each attack he made the boy the boy would be one or two steps ahead of him, knocking over furnisher to trip up the young ninja when he nearly had him in his clutches and in he used chakra threads to throw vases at him. Purposely missing so he'd lead the child in his next trap of having a chair blocking his exit, but of course the child weaseled out of that trap too. Maru had been pelted with toilet paper rolls, but Maru managed to hit the paper rolls back to the boy which explains why there toilet paper everywhere. Then when he had him cornered in the kitchen, there was another nasty trap that blew Maru off balance! Luck had been on the child's side… however that luck later ran out. Already wet toilet paper, a bucket of water, and even some tomato's hovered in the air aimed straight at the boy through Maru's chakra threads.

Dokuso was wet, covered with small bits of toilet paper but that didn't matter him, Maru had won! Now it was time to make the little shit pay for what he had to endure. The boy was on his knees with his hands together begging for mercy but of course the prideful ninja wanted to just go on and punish the boy. “Sorry you little tyrant but that's not gonna!–” Before he could finish his sentence he heard the door unlocked. Shit! Maru turned around, the T.V out in the living room turned off and the man was already starting talking. "He does this every time you know. I was hop--" he turned seeing Maru having the floating objects prepared to strike the child while the boy was still in surrender. Maru quickly let all the items fall to the floor and he started to explain himself.
"Ya see,” he began to think of a way to clean his actions up. “What had happened was–” before he could get the chance to tell his great story on how he defeated the evil kid, the man was in disbelief that he was even here to begin with.

Confused Maru raised his hand to scratch his head, that confusion was soon met with relief after he explained that many of the baby sitters that he hires had been tortured by the little runt and had given up, ran away, or even cry but Maru was the first to stay the whole time! The corners Maru's of mouth curled up into a confident smile, he straighten his back and began to gloat on his victory.“Well the kid was a tough one but of course I wasn't gonna get beat by a mere child.” He said with arrogance, looking back at the boy who had a cheeky smile on his face. Asking if he could be his sitter again and Maru shrugged. “As long as your old man's paying me I'll keep an eye on you,” Maru said confidentiality, drawing a line on his throat. "But next I'll make sure you pay brat.”He threatened.

WC:2061

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man rubbed the back of his neck, he hadn't expected to pay the Maru considering the kid usually scared them off. But with a sigh he dug into his pocket grabbing his wallet, he pulled out a fresh twenty yen bill handing it over begrudgingly, as he went to open the door for Maru. As he let him out of the door he waved and nodded, "I'll call you next time I need a baby sitter, maybe since you won he'll respect you a little bit more and there won't be such a big mess." he said with another long drawn sigh. After letting him out of the apartment building he went to spend the rest of his night cleaning up the mess his son made. At least he didn't have any hospital bills to pay this time.

It would take him most of the night to get it all cleaned up but after a while his son began to ask when he would leave again so he could play with Maru! His new favorite babysitter, for some reason the boy loved the game. Even if he lost, and only one man had ever beaten him, Dokuso Maru!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back