Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Temporary Farewell. {Private, Sadako}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko did not feel like putting up with his captors this day. They had decided to place him through hell again, thrusting his mind through Tsukiyomi training. He had a taste of freedom and felt an intense longing for it once more. With a resolve that was filled with hatred and desire he reversed the genjutsu onto them and left them with an alternate variation of it, which should keep them busy for some time. He walked out of the house with the two of them standing still like a couple of fools. He dashed off into the street and retrieved a piece of paper out from his pocket which held the address of one Kiriyama, Sadako. He recalled the last meeting they had together, their time in the park... It was the first day that they had met and yet the two of them had confessed their love for the other. It felt like something out of a poorly written novella. He remembered her intoxicating smell, her beauty unparalleled by any in the vicinity. The way she had acted like she wanted him, both body and soul. That feeling of being wanted resonated within him and formed a passionate flame which he had not felt in a very long time.

The boy landed on the ground, a soft thump as his feet met the stone ground. His eyes made their way to the door, finding the number that matched the piece of paper he knocked three times, wondering if the girl was home. He had neglected to call her in his rush to leave his parent's home. He decided to play a little game with the girl first though, to see how her skills as a kunoichi were coming along. He scribbled a note down and left it at the door, where she would see it. He would soon dash off at high speeds within the city, to a location that she should be able to find easily enough.

[spoilername="Sada-Koi"]Where the leaves fall, where the autumn makes it's presence known
If you go there, you will find a red-haired man alone~
[/spoilername]

Yoruko was rather pleased with the thing he had written in short time, and waited upon the very bench that he had nearly... with Sadako. His face turned a slight bit pinkish, the immature part of him showing for a moment though he would quell it in a swift manner. He wanted to spend the day with her, since he would be leaving soon for a fair bit of time.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A figure stirred behind the door, taking it's time in answering it. It would be opened slightly, a black eye looking through the crack to see who it was only to be met with an empty hall. It's gaze drifted downward to the piece of paper on the floor, the door suddenly slamming closed. A minute later it would open to reveal the form of the young woman known as Kiriyama Sadako, gazing downwards at the paper warily. Today she would be dressed in a white dress shirt and a long blue skirt with a pair of loafers, her raven black hair hanging free as usual. The paper would be swiftly snatched up and read, a smile forming on her lips. "Ah...it seems that my little robin wants me to give chase..." She would muse as she nibbled on the corner of the paper, thinking over the words written on it, an idea of where to go soon popping into her mind. The paper would be folded and placed in her breast pocket before she stepped out, locking the door behind her. She would leave the apartments she lived at and moved to take her red bicycle from where it rested at a rack, hopping on before she began to pedal her way to the park.

Of course there were faster ways to get there, she certainly could've gone from rooftop to rooftop like a true shinobi or using her chakra to speed herself up...but why bother? It was such a beautiful day out, the cool air running through her hair as she rode through the streets, returning the greetings she would occasionally get from the people she passed. Soon enough she would be riding into the park, her smile brightening as she spotted the red hair shinobi sitting at the park bench where their passion had reached a boiling point, slowing down to a stop before him. "I didn't take you to be the kind to play games." She would say as she hopped off her bicycle and propped it up on the kickstand, a hand running through her dark mane despite the fact that not a single hair was out of place. "Did I keep you waiting long?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko sat upon the bench, staring up into the clouds as he recalled the last time they had been here. His violet eyes held a slight glazed look over them as he recalled everything with such clarity that others would be jealous. The feel of her on top of him, pressing him to take her for himself, and the kisses were good too. The boy's thoughts would wander to other things, where that venture might have taken him had they- he- not decided to draw the line someplace. Those violet eyes did not miss the woman pulling up on a bike, and he tilted his head away from the clouds to greet the raven-haired woman before him. Those eyes of his held both boredom and that blank stare as though he had been deep in thought. Those eyes glanced into her own as she greeted him, running a hand through her hair. It was simple moments of freedom such as this that made him grateful that he had broken free of his parents' grasp for the day. He held a slight smirk as he rose to meet her, a brief dusting of his pants from where he had been sitting just a moment ago. He did enjoy playing games and dancing, though others would refer to his dancing as something else entirely. He was not given many chances to play games and so he enjoyed them from time to time.

"Even I have to relieve my stress somehow. I did throw away my other option for the time being, so having you come find me was fun, for me. You did not keep me waiting long, Sada-chan." As the red-haired man spoke, he approached the woman with a slow pace. His steady gait was like that of a predator, though his body language aside did not give off that impression, rather he seemed relaxed compared to later in the day they had previously met. His right hand rose from his side at the same time as his left as he closed the distance between the two of them. Violet eyes stared into her own, filled with a need for freedom and enjoyment. One hand reached behind her for her waist, pulling her up against him as the other hand lifted her chin up to meet his height so he could give her a chaste kiss, as a better way to say his hello. "Where shall we go today~?" He inquired of the older woman, a brow raised in curiosity as he awaited the response.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako would giggle as she heard his first words, how he had thrown away his chance to relieve his stress. It was impressive how the young man was able to control himself, having a much stronger will than expected from someone his age. That's true, you did. If you want though you could take a picture of me...it could help relieve your stress when you're alone." She would say with a grin, wrapping her arms around his neck as she was pulled against him, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. She would look into his eyes as they held each other, just enjoying the feeling of intimacy between them. "Oh, so this is a date then, is it?" She would ask as she looked up to the sky in thought, her hands idly running through his hair. "We could take a walk through the marketplace...do a little bit of shopping, little sight seeing, maybe get a snack..." She would suggest to him as her eyes returned to his, a slender finger moving to run along the side of his jaw.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite his confident motions he was almost halted for a moment, though he still moved to take the kiss which he yearned for. As their lips made contact ever for ever so brief a stint in time, he felt an electric shock jolt through his body. He enjoyed the feel of her arms around his neck and noticed how his self-control waned for a few moments. That he would wish to resist this... This would be an excellent lesson in self-control, that much was for certain. "As tempting as that sounds my dear...I'd rather have the real thing." Yoruko would finish this with an undertone, sure to let her know that he did indeed want her, but his will was resolute. He closed his eyes as she ran her hands through his red locks of hair, enjoying the feeling of someone playing with his precious hair. His eyes opened as she turned back from the sky to face him, those violet sharingan rotating in a lazy fashion as he enjoyed these little moments.

The motions of a relationship were like that of a complicated dance... And he so very much enjoyed dancing. Those eyes of his lit up slightly as he remembered something. He set that thought aside for the time being as he would nod in her direction slowly. "That sounds like a reasonable second date. Why don't you lead the way then, Sada-chan?" He offered, stealing another chaste kiss away as he pulled back to stretch. He had been sitting on the bench for half an hour and so he needed to stretch, or else he'd be stiff. He would wait for her to grab the bike before holding out a scroll, as an offer to store it away if she so desired. He enjoyed the intricate movements that they went through, despite their last meeting being far more than he was capable of handling at once. Emotions were a tricky thing for the young man, he was not used to handling them so he had decided to try and learn to cope with them as he spent time with the woman whom he already had attached himself to somewhat. The boy's eyes flickered over to hers as a moment as he decided to make light conversation on their way to the Marketplace. "I had my first mission recently..." He spoke, as if it was no big deal. He wondered if she'd take the bait, and idly hoped she would.. He wanted to tell her how much he had relished the mission in... Well, for the most part. One part he would conveniently leave out, she didn't need to know about that.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's your loss then." She would say teasingly as she stole another kiss before releasing him. It was a good thing that he hadn't taken her up on that offer, the young woman having an aversion to having her picture taken. As he asked her to lead the way Yoruko would procure a scroll in order to store her bicycle, the woman hoping that he wouldn't find some way to loose it in whatever void items were stored within them. She would take his hand and begin walking towards the marketplace which, as usual, was filled with people. Her senses were once again assaulted from all sides with the sounds, smells, and sights that one could only experience in a place like this. Her head turned to look at him as he spoke, that smile playing on her lips as their eyes met once again. His were so very beautiful to look at, a stark contrast to her own because of their hue and intricate design. Unlike other Uchiha his sharingan was always active, always ready, signifying a level of mastery usually only attained by the most skilled of family members. That he was able to do it at his age...well, she had certainly chosen well when it came to a potential mate.

"Your first mission? That must have been very exciting for you! So what was it like? What happened?" She would ask as she squeezed his hand tenderly, moving closer to him. "Are you actually allowed to talk about it? Or was it some kind of super secret ANBU mission?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was rather proud of the fact that he had managed to skirt the temptations of the flesh that he felt whenever he was around this woman. She seemed to have a knack for pulling out his more base feelings. That lust for blood... the other form of lust... The desire to rip apart those who impeded his freedom... It was a joyous feeling. Yoruko sealed the bike with ease, storing it away in his pocket. He was glad he had trained himself to learn that little jutsu. It was useful for putting things away that were not needed or were supposed to be kept hidden. He was led to the marketplace, and his eyes darted from place to place, missing the girl's trained eyes on his own ocular prowess. He was keeping an eye out for anything that the girl may want, be it clothes or food or some such else. The boy's focus was admirable, as it was also divided between the previous mentioned task as well as keeping an eye out for pickpockets... He hoped the fool from last time had learned his lesson. He finally seemed to notice her glance and felt a smirk come across his face. His eyes were some of the best around in that they never needed rest. He could constantly see chakra, a useful skill which enabled him the ability to predict someone's movements and react in an according fashion. These eyes however were unique, in that they did not actually belong to him, something that he was unaware of.

He enjoyed looking into the depths of darkness which lie in his counterpart's eyes. The beast which lie within was apparent to him to some small degree though he did not know the true nature of what it was he was falling for. Was it Sadako herself? Was it lie beneath those eyes which tempted him? Were he not looking at those delicious lips once more, finding himself wanting again he would have missed what she had said. They had stopped moving at this point, in a less crowded portion of the marketplace it seemed. The squeezing of his hand caused a reaction he didn't foresee and he wound up squeezing her hand back in a soft manner. A smile came to his face, as those eyes acquired a new light within them.. Of course, the reality was that they were actually darker and held a malicious glint within them. "It turns out I got a mission that was supposed to be for someone above my rank. The proctor was a fool and handed me the wrong scroll. I had to track down a drug lord. I was to turn him in. Whether it was in one piece and alive, or in one limb, and dead, was up to me." He paused, waiting to see that look within her eyes again. The beast within her would surely react to something as beautiful as death. He pulled her into an alleyway away from the eyes of onlookers and pulled her against him in a soft embrace with his lips next to her ears so he could whisper.

"So I tore him to pieces. I thrust him into the world of Tsukiyomi and set him ablaze while in reality I carved out his chest cavity and ripped out his heart, crushing it in my hands.. And then I cut off his head. It was a silent kill and I still was able to relish the screams of anguish. He wasn't a very good dance partner though, to fall so easily..." He finished speaking in a hushed tone, violet eyes glancing down into her onyx-hued ones. He wanted to see that flash of interest again, that showed she was impressed with her decision to be with him. Not out of some simple desire to feel needed but rather because he enjoyed that look of desire. And he lay there against the wall with her hugged close to him, that half-ass smirk on his face as his eyes conveyed the appearance of someone whom had recently killed.

And had very thoroughly enjoyed it.

[MFT| WC: 688]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako's smile brightened as she felt him squeeze her hand back. the two having come to a stop deep within the marketplace. There were things she wanted, food mainly, and things she needed like clothing as she actually had very little spending money. Sure, she could easily charm her way into getting whatever she wanted, but there was something nice about having someone buy you things because they liked you, especially if that person happened to be a cute boyfriend from a wealthy family. He explained to her what happened during his mission and how it was above his rank, nodding as by the sound of it taking down a drug lord would be pretty difficult. Well, except for someone like him. He was powerful, his control over his doujutsu which would easily give him an enormous edge against any opponent. "Dead or alive? Well, I'm going to assume that he still isn't among the living..." She would say as her eyes gleamed with interest, hoping that he would provide more detail as to what transpired before finding herself pulled into an alley.

He embraced her, sighing softly as he brought his lips to her ear. He spoke such sweet words that made her knees weak and a chill run down her spine, making no effort to downplay the brutality of his act. Yes, he was a monster, one that had tasted blood and now craved for more, who seemed to have taken sadistic glee in taking out his target. She pressed herself harder against him, arms wrapping around his neck as she looked up into his eyes. Her eyes were wide in excitement, that darkness in her gaze penetrated by the gleaming light of of the thrill she felt. Her smile spread and quickly went from joy to manic like a pyromaniac standing before a burning house, her breathing becoming ragged as she clung to him. "Well look at you...having all that fun without me! I can only imagine how he screamed..." She would close her eyes and took a breath before they opened again, her gaze filled with lust, both for blood and pleasure, as she leaned up to kiss him deeply. She would soon stop as she pulled back, not wanting to lose herself again. "When I graduate from the Academy..can you take me with you on your missions? It'll be fun!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He whispered these words which were like honey for the woman before him, but were those words directed to another it would be a threat. A promise of things to come lest they cross him. He heard the soft moan that was uttered from her lips and reveled in the sound of it. He felt her slender arms drape across his neck as she pressed herself against him. He felt her lithe body against his own and pulled her against his own body, a knee coming out between her two legs without his realizing it. He stared into those lust-filled eyes as her breath became ragged and she became very excited. There was light coming from her eyes which he noticed and smiled at. He felt the same feeling fill his own body, the tingle of desire rushing through his stomach. Violet eyes appeared to be filled with hunger, for her. Those eyes betrayed him now as he nodded to her, receiving the kiss from her and responding in kind with a violent kiss. His hands would lower for her backside and as soon as they touched skin he came back to his senses. His breath rushed through him for a moment as his hands returned back to her waist. He would attempt to kiss her again, filled with promises of pleasure and release for the both of them, longing for her and for more carnage like he had already caused.

He would pull back, his self-control returning in full force as he closed his eyes and cleared his mind with a forceful push. He took steady breaths, inhaling and exhaling once and then a second time. He looked her in the eyes and nodded towards her, that cocky smirk on his face as he took another moment before answering her. "It was a lot of fun... I would enjoy your company on further missions." As he rewarded her inquiry with a positive answer, he brushed back some of the locks of hair which blocked his eyes from hers. His gut rustled somewhat as though to say something was out of place but for the moment he would ignore it, choosing instead to enjoy the intimacy of their position, with his leg still firmly between hers. He hadn't yet noticed it seemed as his eyes searched hers for more of that intoxicating view, which filled him to the brim with matching excitement.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako was all too aware of where his knee was, leaning upwards to kiss him once more. It could be a little frustrating with how reluctant he was, but that didn't matter too much in the long run. She enjoyed his company, enjoyed indulging his whims and was very eager to see what the future had in store for them. Her gaze stayed on his, letting him brush away a few ebony locks from her eyes, feeling the excitement that coursed through her body begin to fade and her mind clear. "You really mean that? I can't wait..." She would say as she leaned up to steal another kiss though she froze midway, sensing that something was wrong. Her ears caught the sound of approaching steps, her nose catching an unfamiliar scent, her head turning to look further in the alley. She gripped Yoruko's shoulders as her whole body tensed up, wondering if her carelessness had finally caught up with her. Cultists, fanatics, creatures of darkness...there were a lot of things that either wanted to catch her or kill her and she had nowhere near the power to adequately protect herself. Integrating herself in the academy, approaching people like Yuri and Yoruko, all attempts to gain allies to for the battle she knew would eventually come. She just wished it wasn't now...

She sighed heavily as figures emerged from the shadows of the alley and it was obvious that they were not any of the enemies that she had been expecting. Ruffians, lowlifes, from the manner they were dressed they were either refugees or ex-shinobi of some kind, her black eyes looking from one to the other as she realized that while it may not have been the fight she expected...it would be a fight regardless. "Whoah...check this out! It seems we found us a couple'a lovebirds!" Would laugh the one that seemed to be the leader, a brick wall of a man easily standing past six feet, his face scarred along one side. His partners in crime laughed as they moved to surround the couple, the young woman slowly releasing her grip on Yoruko as she glared at them. "What's wrong, baby? Why you lookin' at me like that? Oh I see, you aint ever seen a real man before, eh?" He would sneer at her, the girl feeling their eyes sizing her up, the men not even paying attention to Yoruko. Her lips would curl into a grin as she responded, "Of course I have...don't you see I'm with one? Now why don't you boys just move along?" It was cockiness that spurred those words, but they had a good reason behind them. Whoever these guys were, whatever their training had been, they were over their head. Yoruka had mastered the sharingan and Sadako...well, she was quite capable herself.

The leader didn't take kindly to those words as he snarled, the men behind him laughing in response. He was humiliated, which is why his next act was to send a swift backhand to Sadako's face that rang out the alley. She winced in pain as she felt herself about to fall, the man quickly grabbing her wrist and throwing her towards one of his thugs, a muscular fellow who was armed with a bat. "You think you're funny, huh bitch? I'll show you what a real man is! And you, pretty boy, unless you want to stay for the show I suggest you get the fuck out of here and forget about your girly here! Don't worry, I'll make sure she gets home safely..." He would chuckle as he turned his back on Yoruko...surely the biggest and last mistake he would make.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko knew that ignoring his gut was never a good idea. He hated that he had decided to in that instant. The clutching of his shoulders as his Sadako-chan stopped mere inches from kissing him alerted him to the presence of several people that were not worth his time. The woman's chakra spiked up as she seemed to acquire an adrenal flow, Yoruko could feel her heartbeat with her body against his... It was much faster. The boy's eyes were hard to see behind the locks of his hair which was just the way he wanted it for when they got closer. They did not look like much of a threat in Yoruko's eyes, as they had pitiful levels of chakra and while they appeared to be physically capable they were no much for a trained killer such as himself. He did not want death at this particular moment however, what he wanted was on top of him but he now had to wait. The group of ruffians ignored Yoruko entirely, which was not part of his plan, and it pissed him off. They ignored him in favor of her. They wanted her for themselves... They would not have her. He smirked behind those locks of hair as he heard Sadako respond in a way that filled him with another emotion he was not privy to. He liked the fiery feeling in his chest which seemed to bolster the pride he held.

However that changed in an instant as Sadako was backhanded right in front of him. It was at that point that any light that had been within Yoruko's eyes was gone, a dark red tint hiding within those violet Sharingan as it shifted into his Mangekyo Sharingan. His chakra began to ooze out, and a chilling feeling would begin to emanate from him, not that any of them would notice. She was tossed around to one with a baseball bat and the one responsible for the backhand now turned his back to him. That was the last mistake the man would make. If Sadako had a moment to see, she would see him hold up a hand as a tear of blood fell from one of his eyes, a sword forming in his hands in the forms of black flames. This was a forbidden technique, the power of Izanagi. He had utilized the infinite versatility of the Tsukiyomi and combined it with the powers of Izanagi to form this black sword, which he would then immediately stab through the man's back. The leader let out a choked cough as he fell to the ground, wounded and in shock. However Yoruko would not kill him. Not yet. Three of the others left Sadako alone as he began to emanate a chakra aura around him which was black in tint. Off of his body rolled waves of heat as the man behind him glanced at the 'girly boy'.

"W... What the fuck are you!?" He demanded though he paid the price by choking up some blood. Yoruko would choose to ignore him as two of the others attacked, one coming at him with a punch which was dodged with a graceful movement. He danced to the side and grabbed the man's arm, slamming one open palm into the elbow and effectively snapping it like a dried twig. The other man came at him with a sword of his own that same man wondered where the sword Yoruko had used a moment ago vanished to. Yoruko dodged the man's few swings, hair swaying as he moved like a reed in the wind. The last man attempted to attack Yoruko from the side. This too was a foolish move on these rookies' parts. Yoruko drew his kunai with a swift movement, utilizing his momentum as he dodged to twist around and cut the newcomer's stomach open on the side. The blood began to spill from his body as he let out a yelp of pain. Yoruko's eyes flashed back over to the swordsman who was gawking in fear. In a rush of movement he appeared to catch Yoruko off guard and run him through with his sword.

Yoruko flinched for a moment, and appeared still. The man's face turned from fear to shock, and eventually to joy as it appeared he had succeeded. "'Ey boss I got 'im!" He shouted as he assumed the man before him dead.

"Who did you get?" Yoruko asked as he stared up at the man eyes spinning around in a rapid pace as the man soon became covered in jet black flames as another blood trail leaked from his other eye, the man screamed in agony as he released the sword from his grip. He would die in an instant of course, none could withstand the sheer heat of Amaterasu, much less the hatred that burned within him. The man's very existence would cease to be as the flames consumed him. Yoruko walked to the man with the wounded stomach and grinned like a psycho as he began to apply pressure to the man's skull. Eventually, he pulled his foot away only to stomp it down and crush the man's skull, leaving a very gory mess behind. He would then turn to the man with the broken arm who held a kunai in the only arm that he could use. He began to attempt speaking in a garbled manner but was silenced but it was not visible as to what had stopped him. He held a glazed over look for a few moments before he fell to his knees. Yoruko laughed as he enjoyed this bloodbath far too much for his own liking. The red-head's hair was splotched a darker crimson shade at this point, something that would irritate him later but for now he ignored as he walked towards the man who had been silenced mid-scream and rammed him up against the wall with his forearm being the only thing holding him against the wall. A black leather glove with red stains upon it, was visible on Yoruko's right hand as he flexed, the blackened metals dulled with the color of dried blood. He had not even washed the weapon since his first mission...

He soon began to draw upon the man's chest in an absent manner, at fist drawing his own Mangekyo Sharingan which none would recognize. He looked up and saw that the man was still breathing. Yoruko was annoyed by the fact he did not scream at this point and sent a knee into the man's bleeding stomach as he wept for mercy. "Beg for mercy? It won't help... Embrace the ending that you are dealt... You brought it upon yourself by pissing me off." He growled darkly and tossed the man against the ground before immersing him as well in black flames which would destroy the body and the evidence shortly after the screams ended. Yoruko's gaze now lay upon the man in front of him who was spitting up blood. Yoruko picked him up and slammed him too against the wall, choking him as he decided to show what would appear to be some small degree of mercy to the man which had back-handed his Sadako. His hand glowed green as he healed the man's bleeding. This action would provide the man with confusion before he began to roar in anger.

"What are you freak?! You think you're special? You think that bitch of yours was really worth it?! You're going to rot in hell for this!" The man spoke as he was let go. He thought that he had some effect on the boy as he pulled a very long knife from his back side, which looked razor sharp. He charged the red-head who stared up at him in anger as the chakra around him became far more dense, literally tangible. A skeletal arm would form and grab the man, who started to freak out. "W-What the... What the hell is this!? What the fuck?!" He would begin to scream in panic.

"Shut up... You're annoying..." Yoruko stated with a frosted tone which held not joy but hatred and a lust for the man's death which Sadako would likely enjoy hear emanating from him. Yoruko stared the man in the eyes for a few moments and he began attempting to speak but found himself unable to. He would attempt to scream as the hand tightened on him. He attempted to push himself free of the hand which continued to crush the man within it's grasp. At the last few moments he would allow the man to scream, that manic face taking hold upon Yoruko's face as the man let out a last scream of anguish as he was crushed into less than dust. Crimson liquid coated Yoruko as the skeletal limb vanished from view. Yoruko let out a dark chuckle which erupted into laughter as his eyes shot over to where Sadako was. With her own power she should be able to handle the two of them... If not... He was more than willing to assist at this point.

[MFT|WC: 1520]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The slap to her face had not hurt very much, Sadako having gone through much worse before, and she felt no fear at her current predicament because it simply wasn't one. She could have handled these men alone if she wished, they're minds not fortified enough to keep her songs from reaching their minds and turning them on each other or to force them to commit suicide, a favorite tactic of hers. She made no move to free herself however as she wanted to see what Yoruko would do. This was a young man who was filled with so much hatred and so much anger, an explosive keg that needed to explode. She wanted to see what would happen if he lost his cool, to see what would happen when that cold facade of his gave away to the killer within him. As the leader of the group turned his back on him she could see that violence building up within the boy, the bloody tear rolling down from his eye as the alley became soaked in a miasma of hatred that emanated from him, though she was the only one that seemed to sense it. She savored this moment right before the carnage would begin when these pompous fools would be proved horribly wrong in their assessment of Yoruko, all of them ignorant that they were only a few minutes away from certain death.

Yoruko wouldn't disappoint, her smile widening as she saw him produce a sword of black flames, a technique that she didn't know he possessed, and then impaled the leader right through the back. As the leader screamed in shock and pain the girl would shudder, not just from the pleasure of hearing his anguished screams but as Yoruko's aura grew so strong to the point that she could feel heat emanating from him, truly the deaths of these vagrants was going to be more spectacular than they deserved. This would be the first time that she watched him 'dance' and she could see why he would refer to it by that term, easily gliding and swaying around his opponent's attacks, her eyes widening at the beauty of it. For her fighting was a brutal and messy affair with very little elegance as she tried to murder whatever was standing in her way, so she could never imagine that someone could make it look so beautiful. Her heart skipped a beat as she watched him move, her eyes glistening with adoration for the boy. Did she really love him? If that was the emotion she felt then she was starting to like it, maybe that's why humans always made a big deal about it.

At one moment it seemed that one of the thugs had stabbed Yoruko, yet the young woman was sure that it was just a ploy on his behalf. These men...they were nowhere near his level. He was like a god of death compared to them, brutally efficient and thorough. Before the man could enjoy his 'victory' anymore he would soon be overcome with the black flames, screaming in agony and horror before he was quickly consumed, nothing left of his existence but ashes. The thug he had taken out with a slash to the stomach would be his next target, laying down on the ground pitifully as he watched his gang taken out piece by piece. What followed next took caused Sadako's jaw to drop by the sheer ruthlessness of it, Yoruko crushing the man's head with a mighty stomp of his foot, proving to her that he was just as capable of brutality along with that beautiful dancing of his. And he laughed and laughed...he was loving this, taking so much joy in their deaths. This was the real Yoruko, the one he had to bury deep inside of him because of his family and society, the vicious monster that rested at his heart.

This is the Yoruko she loved.

Another thug would be slammed against the wall and amid his cries for mercy, the coward, Yoruko would end him as the black flames consumed him as well and leaving him nothing but ash. He finally turned his attention back to the leader, easily picking him up and pressing him against the wall, healing the injury that he had caused earlier. It was clear to her what he was doing, wanting to torture the man more for his insolence. The thug was defiant to the end as he yelled at Yoruko, drawing a knife despite the fact that the boy had already slaughtered the rest of his people. As the thug charged Yoruko had caught him with a skeletal arm made out of his own chakra, crushing the man into nothing but gore while laughing all the while, having gotten his revenge on the man who would hurt his beloved. Sadako could feel the man behind her trembling, him and the other thug left scared beyond their wits at what they had witnessed. The carnage only took a few minutes, their minds still trying to comprehend what had just happened. "W-what the fuck is he!?" he would scream out to the other thug, a question that made Sadako smirk. "He's my boyfriend." She would smile proudly as she looked up at him. "As you can see, he's a real man."

'Bartholomew'

She no longer wanted to wait for Yoruko to 'save' her, starting to feel left out as he had so much fun. She reared her head back and then threw it downwards towards the man's arm, teeth bared to seemingly bite it. Only Yoruko, with his sharingan, could see what happened next. It only happened in an instant, far too quick for the eyes of mere mortal men, which is just as well since it would be something that they would be unable to comprehend. Sadako's face was beautiful, skin flawless and without any blemish, eyes black yet enchanting to look at, her lips plump and kissable, holding an elegance that few other women could match. Yet for that one instance those lovely features disappeared, and replaced by what could only be described as madness. A black mass of teeth, claws, jaws, and fangs, a mess of red gleaming eyes that swirled in a panic to look at everything around them, pitch black and glistening tentacles that gripped and slapped at the thug's body. A sight as incomprehensible as it was horrible, Yoruko knowing that, perhaps, that's just something that could not be. That terrible instant the thug's arm would be completely sheared off and partly consumed, falling to the ground alongside his bat. Sadako leaned down to gingerly pick up the weapon from his twitching fingers, her beauty having returned and her features calm, though the front of her shirt and mouth were covered in gore. Lifting it she would turn around and silence the thug's screaming as she slammed the bat into his temple, causing him to crash to the ground in a heap. The bat would then be lifted again only to be brought down on his skull.

*BAM* Her smile would spread as she lifted the bat once more. *BAM!* Again she struck him, grinning like a Cheshire cat now. *BAM!!* Once more, feeling the thug's skull beginning to give away, her smile now one of manic excitement. *BAM!BAM!BAM!CRUNCH!* She took a deep breath as she splattered his brains along the alley, standing up to wipe her forehead as if she got done with some normal menial labor. The final thug was frozen in fear the entire time, the sound of his friend's skull caving in finally snapping him into reality. Letting out a loud, panicked cry he turned and attempted to flee, to get away from what would be certain death. And he would've, had Sadako not Spoken.

'Přestat.' The word floated through the air, the thug stopping in his tacks, looking down in horror as he couldn't move. "Návrat." They were words that sounded similar to the modern tongue spoken by those of Iwagakure, yet very archaic. The man turned and walked back towards the woman, unable to do but anything else. 'Klečet."She commanded him, every syllable spoken as if song, her voice sweet and so pleasing to the ears, the man slowly kneeling before her as if in reverence. "Mluvit." The man's lips began to quiver and he began to speak. They were words he didn't understand, words that he would never understand. "Hřích je..." he would begin, trembling before her, ""bylo..." tears began to roll down his cheeks, terrified by what was happening but unable to stop, "b-bude." He would finish, openly weeping now.

Sadako smiled softly as a hand moved to run through the man's hair, nodding in agreement. "Hřích je." She would say as she lifted the bat again, pulling it back as she readied her swing. "Vždycky budu." She would whisper, for that moment her whole body seeming as if it had merged with the darkness, red eyes visible all over her silhouette before she let the bat swing, cracking the man's skull audibly and killing him in one fatal strike. She looked down at his body, smiling before her gaze moved upwards to look at Yoruko, wondering what he thought. He gave her a glimpse into the kind of creature she was, the beast that his in the guise of a person. She always knew that he may have suspected as such, but there was a big difference between a hunch and actually knowing.

Finally she broke the silence between them as she giggled, a hand moving coyly to wipe some of the blood from her mouth. "Well I have to say, you really know how to show a girl a good time." She would say with a grin as she waited to see what he would do.

Sadako_zps8b45e230.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yoruko's cold eyes flashed over to Sadako, a grin twitched upon the edges of his lips as gazed upon the men with a psychotic stare. His eyes faced the direction of Sadako as she turned to chomp on the man's arm. However rather than the teeth of a human clamping down upon the arm as was expected, the man saw black tendrils with teeth and red eyes swirling around in an angry mass as a portion of the arm was devoured and what remained fell to the ground. A soft clinking of wood as the bat fell to the ground and rolled away from the woman. Just as soon as those perfect features of the woman's face had vanished they returned, and Yoruko found himself in a daze. This was the love of his life, who was literally a monster. Not in the sense of a human who was psychotic such as he himself was, but rather not a human in truth. What was she then? The thoughts buzzed away as she rather inelegantly crushed the man's head in with the baseball bat. He enjoyed the view regardless, as she put such devotion into killing the man before her. The crunching of the man's skull beneath her attacks made his smirk emerge into a smile.

He was going to walk over to her when he saw the last man attempt to flee for his life. His body tensed on instinct to give chase but felt the necessity fade away as he heard her speak in that ancient tone once more. It was not a song as it was before, rather a vocal command. He was able to see the chakra of the man become disturbed and understood that this was a very powerful Genjutsu which could not be ignored by those who were weaker than she. He understood this and tucked the thought away as he enjoyed that mystery being solved. However... The strength of the genjutsu was to be argued, he would not know until he experienced it himself. As he watched the woman continue to give vocal commands he tried to explain to himself what the images he had seen before had been. It was just as in his vision, a nightmarish creature devouring the flesh without hesitation. He wondered what that would mean for him, should he fall into a category of boring for the woman before him. He felt the need for calling his memory to mind unnecessary as the woman's body became a black silhouette covered in red eyes as the bat swung across the man's skull and almost ripped it off in it's entirety. The woman changed back into her normal, beautiful self, covered with blood. The sight of such caused him to walk towards her without a single word. She would comment on how he could show her a good time, to which he closed his eyes and smirked for a moment. When his eyes opened up again he would stare at her with those violet hues staring into her black eyes with a mixture of feelings. He pinned her up against the wall his hands against her shoulders a powerful sensation filling his body as the freedom and rush of adrenaline flooded back through his body.

Yoruko's gloved hand was right next to Sadako's head, having released the shoulder an instant after pressing her against the wall. It reeked of blood and was covered in dried bits as well as fresh, new additions onto the fine leather. The metal was coated in a dull paint of crimson liquid, the smell of new leather and blood fused into a pleasant scent for beasts such as they. His other hand searched for hers, pinning it to the wall as he gripped it in a fierce hold as his lips found hers, the feeling of desire running through him as his self-control waned. His hate-filled chakra from before had disappeared, now becoming an intense aura of desire, which he had no intention of stopping at this point. He remembered wanting to say something about a shower but that had changed the moment he had seen her face covered somewhat in that beautiful red life-juice. He brushed his teeth over her lower lip in an affectionate but very dominant manner as he opened his eyes to see her reaction to his sudden leap into a very different sort of action, pausing only to allow himself to catch his breath. "You know... I do believe the color red suits you well, Sadako-chan..." He purred in a deeper voice than he'd intended, coming across as something unintended even for him. His self-control was shot at the moment, and somewhere deep within the corner of his mind he wondered if Sadako would stop him due to his previous wish to wait. Those violet Mangekyo Sharingan eyes of his began to rotate, swirling around in a beautiful mixture of violet and black.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You know, I think I've taken a liking to this weapon." She would say to break the silence once more, looking down at the bat in her hand, waiting for Yoruko to say or do something. Would he accept that terrible side of her, the eldritch horror that she really was? Or would he run away, breaking her heart and forcing her to hunt him down? She sincerely wished it was the former...though she didn't have to wait long for an answer. She heard him approach her, black eyes looking up towards him as he moved closer. The bat was dropped as he grabbed her, turning and pressing her up against the wall. He grabbed one of her wrists and pinned it behind her, lips brushing together and giving him a taste of the blood that soaked hers, groaning softly as she felt his teeth over her soft tiers. He spoke to her but she barely heard what he said, her heart starting to beat so fast as the adrenaline from the murders had stayed in her system. Black eyes looked into his with a fierce need, a weakness that made her whole body trembled. She leaned closer to kiss him passionately as her free hand moved to the back of his head, gripping his hair tightly and aggressively pulling him down towards her. Yoruko could hear her growling, a deep rumbling in her chest, the kiss soon broken as she looked into his eyes. "Y-Yoruko...stop teasing me so much." She whispered, frustrated as to how he kept building up her expectations yet left her wanting more. Adrenaline was pumping in her system, her heart beating so hard that she could barely think, the blood soaked alley only heightening her emotions even more, her eyes filled with need and lust for the man before her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko's nose caught wind of Sadako's lavender scent, mixed along with the blood from the scene it caused the blood within his own body to boil. He felt heat roll through his body as his eyes bore into her own, those eyes staring into her own as her chest rumbled- whether that was of her own doing in this human state or if it was her inner beast which demanded satisfaction he found himself not caring. Those eyes of his own also gave off a fierce need as he heard those words which begged him to stop this teasing. It was pointless for him to continue teasing the both of them like this. He heard his self-control shouting somewhere within the confines of his mind to stop this before they wound up taking each other in this filthy alley. His eyes saw the chakra flow within her body, though it looked as though he was staring at her chest, he saw her heart beating as fast as his own. So perhaps she was more human than he gave her credit for? Again any thoughts were shunted away as his eyes met hers and began to rotate. If Sadako's eyes stayed entranced on his own then she would be in for a treat.

The world around them began to shift and fade before they found themselves within an ornate room which looked luxurious, fit for a clan-head or some such. The fine linen on the bed, along with the dark-tone of the room served to fit the Uchiha descendant. Within this vision they were no longer stained in blood, though the adrenaline which they had felt within reality would carry into this false reality. Tender and passionate kisses would follow with promises of unending pleasure between the two of them. He would pull her against himself once more before leading her to the bed...

Seven days would pass.

Seven days of bliss passed by in a few seconds as though it had been the real life and it left Yoruko panting but feeling rather... Joyful? He had never experienced such a feeling of bliss before, except when he killed. This was beyond even that, the feelings that he had held within the world he had crafted for the two of them. His physical body was exhausted and yet still brimming with energy. The adrenaline from the killing was still within his body but he had enough mentally for one day, he thought to himself. The red-head would kiss the woman with a passionate flame that had cooled down considerably since the beginning of their time within Tsukiyomi and his Mangekyo sharingan now seemed to stop rotating entirely as he glanced at what remained of the bodies. He recalled what exactly had transpired before... He'd never utilized Tsukiyomi for such a long period of time and it was now showing in his mental state. Black flames would erupt from his eyes but only appear where the corpses or blood sat, destroying any and all evidence save for traces of his chakra which he would have undoubtedly left behind. If anyone were to investigate into this he would claim self-defense, and as there were no corpses for them to investigate they would have nothing to pin on him.

He breathed in and out at a steady pace, gathering his bearings as he released the girl from the wall. He slid the glove off from his hand and placed it back where it belonged, before bending down to grab Sadako's weapon. "We should... Probably get cleaned up Sadako-chan..." He spoke, gesturing towards the blood on the two of them. He was unsure what to say about what had transpired within the world of infinite possibilities; it was truly something he had enjoyed... He decided it was certainly a better alternative than breaking his promise to wait until he'd freed himself. A loophole, but that was what shinobi did, right? Exploiting loopholes... He felt a soft smirk come upon his face as his eyes shifted back into their default form, of three tomoe within his eyes.

"Did... You enjoy that?" He would ask, curbing nigh all of the uneasiness which seemed to overwhelm him from nowhere. He wasn't prepared to feel a sudden lack of confidence, so he would stave it off as he stared into those beautiful onyx orbs of hers.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako could feel her mind being taken by him as she looked into his eyes, reality shifting and changing, replaced by the fantasy Yoruko had made for them. They kissed and embraced before they moved towards the ornate bed, a happy smile playing on her face. It may not have been reality and he may have been loopholing around his promise...but it didn't matter. It would give her some measure of relief, and over the following 7 days within the illusion she would enjoy her time with him. Eventually all good things came to an end as she was brought back to reality, tilting her head back against the wall as she panted hard, her beautiful face glistening with sweat. She had indeed gotten the release she had needed as she clung to the boy, weakly pulling herself up for a kiss. She barely heard his words at first as she tried to clear her head, pulling a few strands of hair away from her face. "Well, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that idea." She would say with a grin as she released him, taking the bloodied baseball bat from his hand as she looked it over. "Well, Yoruko...guess what? I have a mission for you!"

Tainted Love
Type: Group self-mod
Participants: Murasaki Yoruko and Kiriyama Sadako
Objective: Get back to Sadako's apartment without drawing too much attention.
Description: After massacring a group of thugs Yoruko and Sadako are feeling satisfied, but also covered in blood. The bodies have been disposed of but they will need to be careful and quick if they are to return to Sadako's apartment to wash off or destroy any incriminating evidence on them, aside from the baseball bat Sadako has taken a shining to. Stealth is advised.

"Well, how about it? Think you can get me home without getting the ANBU involved?" She would ask with a grin as she rested the baseball bat across her shoulder, cocking her head at his question. She placed a delicate finger on her lips for a moment, closing her eyes as if she was in thought. "What do you mean? Murdering those guys or that literal mindfuck you gave me?" She would ask with a grin as she moved closer to him, looking up into his eyes. "Eh, it doesn't really matter. The answer is yes either way. Now...how about getting me home?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko's eyes glanced over Sadako's sweating form and felt a smile cross upon his facial features. The boy had some measure of pride as she clung to him as though for dear life. After a few moments with her struggling to gather her bearings she agreed to the idea of getting cleaned up. The baseball bat found it's way back within her grasp as she mentioned something about a mission. Yoruko deadpanned at her for a moment, having not expected that. His chakra was low for him, but a mission that involved stealth? He could do that with nothing left in him. He felt a smile cross his lips. He wondered to himself what the reward would be- though it was likely the shower itself which was something he was fine with. He pulled out the same scroll as before and without asking prior this time he sealed the bloodied weapon into it with a quick flash of handsigns. He then tucked the scroll away. He grinned at the woman before him and kissed her hand. Mission accepted. He stated smoothly as he flashed through a great series of handsigns followed by a series of jutsu which were like a puzzle he had already figured out.

He began walking close to the street but not so much that anyone would be able to tell he was covered in blood as his hair covered his face, and with how much red he was wearing it was presumed his clothes held mere stains upon them. Yoruko cast a genjutsu on no one person in particular, giving them the false indicator that she and he would be walking among them. He walked back towards Sadako and smiled with the wandering hope she didn't mind being carried. Yoruko would produce some bandages from the same area of his belt. He rubbed them on her cheek and hands as the blood wasn't quite dried yet, before wrapping them around her head like she had taken a blow to the head. This was in fact the entire truth of the matter. She had been struck on her head, and he had resolved the cause . . . For the most part. Once the man was finished, he twisted around and gestured to his back. "Get on my back. I can move faster than you can, Sada-chan." Yoruko stated whilst being somewhat blunt. He needed to have both of his hands in the hopeful event that nothing would transpire between here and her apartment. Once she was firmly upon his back he jumped up and down a few times to test her weight on him. He leaned forward a slight bit before darting off the way they came, casting a subtle deafness genjutsu around them so that they would not be heard, with her rising and falling on his back. He tried not to concentrate on what was resting on his back, or the fact that her head was so close to hers again. His sharingan eyes flashed around quickly as they morphed into the Mangekyo. It would drain his chakra a bit more quickly, but he needed to have it active so that he could see with greater clarity.

In this act she would see how he danced around objects upon the ground, leaping over fences and placing a hand over to flip and increase his velocity upon landing. He would come to a kneel and charge onward with no hesitation. He would flash through handsigns as he transformed into none other himself as they ran. However this version obviously was clean of any blood though it was only temporary. He would then begin running among the people at a much slower rate. By being with the others, and with her on his back they could go with little to no delays save for the bodies around him. After a few minutes he would jump upon a roof, and with eager footsteps the two would arrive within the Pearl Tenements with little to no issues. He would jump down upon the road. He decided now would be an excellent time to switch her over into his arms as would be expected. Yoruko's eyes glanced over to her head wrappings and tightened them a little bit. They were near her home now, and he would offer to carry her now within his arms. So far so good, ne Sada-chan?" The boy would ask of her, those Mangekyo eyes dilating back to their Sharingan state for the sake of appearances.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako would happily let him kiss her hand, taking a step back as she watched him do his handseals. A befuddled look crossed her lovely features as he brought those bandages to her, rubbing it on her blood soaked garments and wrapping it around her head as if she was injured. Her head cocked to the side as he then gestured for her to climb on, giggling softly as she nodded. "MUCH faster." She would say as she climbed on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed her chest against his body. It was definitely the truth of the matter and she was not shamed of it. She may be the incarnation of Sin but her abilities lay in song and words, physically she was actually quite frail. Aside from when she turned her body into a mass of claws of course. She would cling to Yoruko as he took off, bounding over fences and jumping over buildings, soon reaching the Pearl Tenements. Getting switched over to his arms she would giggle, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. "That was a lot of fun! You know we're gonna have to do that once in a while right?" She would grin as she looed out over the street, seeing that they were close to her apartment...and that there was a sizable crowd of people moving along the street.

"I think people might question why a girl with a head wound is being taken to an apartment rather than a hospital..." She would say as she hopped off his arms, removing the bandages from her forehead and tossing them in a garbage can. "Come on, I'll handle the rest." She would say with a happy smile as she took his hand and squeezed it, pulling him towards the apartments. She tilted her head upwards and opened her mouth, letting out a beautiful tone that rang out over the street. A mass genjutsu, altering their perception and, if he didn't resist it, of Yoruko. People wouldn't see a pair of blood soaked lovers but a teenage girl in love, both of them gore free and beautiful, drawing both glances of appreciation and jealousy. They moved through the crowd as she sang her song before they entered the apartments, leading him to the room before bringing it to an end. Opening it up she would peak her head in before letting Yoruko step inside.

"Oh good, seems that my roommate isn't here. She's probably out looking for a job or something, so we should have some time for ourselves." she would say as she closed the door behind her. Feet would slip out of her loafers and hands would undo her shirt. With no shame she would disrobe before Yoruko as she moved towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes. If the boy would look he would catch sight of her flesh, just as flawless as her face, her body showing much promise once she grew out a bit more. "Do you mind if I go first?" she would ask from the bathroom as she turned on the water before returning to the doorway, grinning as she poked her head out of the doorframe as a teasing smile crossed her lips. "Of course...it would save quite a bit of water if we went together..." She would giggle as she returned to the bathroom, knowing that he more than likely won't be taking advantage of her offer. "Hey, so do you have any missions coming up?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the two of them reached the Pearl Tenements, and Sadako sent the bandages into the trash he waited to see what she would do. Likely she would utilize that lovely voice of hers. The song resonated within his mind and he opened his eyes to see the woman no longer covered in gore. He knew that this was her power, and smiled. Yoruko wanted to kiss those beautiful lips of her so much that it ached and he kicked himself on the inside. He wished to though it would interrupt the song, and then she would be seen as being covered in the gore from their encounter. As she sang and led them through, Yoruko decided to test his own abilities against her mysterious power. Yoruko willed himself out of her power with surprising ease. He wondered if it was due to the simplicity of the genjutsu, or if his will was that great. He figured for the time being it did not matter. As they reached the apartment, the song ended as did the genjutsu of her being clean of gore. He and she both entered into the house, wondering idly if anyone lived here with Sadako. He decided it mattered not and so the boy closed the door behind him. As he turned around he saw her beginning to strip out of her clothing.

Almost as though his Tsukiyomi had never happened he found himself staring at her lithe form. She was beautiful in every way just as she seemed to be in the vision. His eyes trailed up and down examining her features but remaining silent as she inquired if he minded her going first. The boy seemed to think about it for a moment as she poked her head out of the doorway. She then all but invited him to join her... His male urges told him yes but he debated about it. He had already relented on his self-control, which caused him to utilize Tsukiyomi on her to achieve what they both wished for. He felt a grin take his facial features by storm. He did not give her an answer with words, rather the sound of leather gloves crumpling to the floor, along with the rest of his clothes would answer her. He would shut the door behind them and waited for her to get the water ready for them to clean themselves. "I do have a mission actually... I'm unsure as to how long it will take. I'm supposed to be leaving to the edge of the country, to get things needed for a new hospital." He spoke, eyes trained on her. He reached over to kiss her once she got the water beginning to run. His eyes were closed as he did this and his lips suckled on hers for a few moments. After their kiss broke his eyes would open.

Underneath of those lids, however were not Sharingan.

Were it possible for those eyes of his, they were an even deeper hue of royal purple than before.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako stepped into the shower, sighing softly as she moved under the hot water and let it run over her. Only now as the adrenaline wore off that she realized how sore she was, how tired her muscles were after beating that man to death. She wasn't very strong, frail even, not having had to do much lifting when she was being served by the cult that had borne her. They treated her like a goddess and indulged her every whim, giving her whatever she wanted. That's what they wanted right? To curry her favor, make her dependent on them, and in her zeal for freedom she destroyed them swiftly over the course of an hour. She closed her eyes as she recalled the bodies, of how much blood ran through those halls. She wondered if the ANBU ever discovered that place and what they must have thought when they saw it. Perhaps they would write it up as a mass cult suicide and nothing more...or perhaps they found some evidence of her existence and now were hunting for her. So many different things wanted her dead and the ANBU would be especially hard to keep off of her, even if she had help from Yoruko. At some point she would need to do something about, perhaps infiltrate it, or make 'friends' with someone on the inside.

Her eyes opened as she looked at Yoruko, not hiding the surprise that she had on her features. He was trying so hard to remain chaste, to keep himself from giving in to his urges, yet he seemed unable to keep himself away from her. She smiled softly as she turned to face him, hearing him speak before leaning up to accept his tender kiss. "The edge of the country? That sounds far..." She would sigh as she moved closer to him, resting her head on his chest as the hot water ran over them, feeling as if they were alone in their own world. "Well you better not take too long, I'm going to get lonely without you." She would say as she looked up into his eyes, her own widening in amazement. "Yoruko...you're eyes, they're beautiful." She would whisper, hands gently resting on his shoulders.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back