Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Temporary Farewell. {Private, Sadako}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko enjoyed the surprised look on her face when she had seen him enter into the shower with her. The kiss that they had shared was swift and tender, and he wrapped his arms around her waist for nothing more than to hold her. He nodded gently as she spoke of his mission, and of feeling alone should he take too long. He enjoyed the feelings of the hot water on his body washing away the feeling of anger and hatred that had boiled through him earlier, as well as dulling the lust that he felt towards the woman. By allowing himself to taste of the wine that was making love to Sadako even within a Tsukiyomi was something he would come to regret if he did not keep a better lid on his self-control. He wished that the world would simply stop with the two of them relaxing within the heated water. He had his parents to deal with later... But that would come in time. His eyes received such wonderful compliments as he revealed them to Sadako without the chakra flowing through them. "I won't take too long, Sada-chan. If I took too long... I believe you would not be the only one feeling alone. My eyes... I've never been near a mirror without my Sharingan active... Tell me what color they are?" He asked, as he would begin to clean himself off within her presence.

Once the two finished, he would dry himself off before handing her towel over the girl. He would reach into the pouch on his pants and pull out a scroll with a change of clothes. He would place on his undergarments of course, and seal the other, blood-covered clothes away. He would take the remainder of the clean clothes and make his way toward Sadako's bedroom, where he would drop off the rest of the clean clothes. He stretched and found himself walking towards her bed, deciding to take a nap there. Within a few moments of hitting the pillow he would be out like a light. Here he was, the slayer of men, sleeping calmly in a woman's bed with no cares in the world. If Sadako wanted to kill him she had the perfect opportunity, though he did not think this would occur. Rather, those would be his thoughts were he not resting under the covers of her bed. Should she join him he would roll over to rest his arm over her body and give her nose a soft kiss before falling asleep. For once...

Yoruko dreamed.

[Exiting Topic after Sadako Responds]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"They're purple...the deepest purple I've ever seen." She would say with a smile before leaning in to kiss him, a shorter one this time so they could actually get cleaned. It was very romantic for her, even the blood that washed off their bodies added a bit of color to the scene. Eventually they would finish, Yoruko being the first to exit and get dressed while Sadako took her time to dry off before the mirror. She looked at her reflection, smiling proudly as she admired her beautiful looks. Everything was going so well..a roomate that could possibly help defend her, a powerful boyfriend that few could match in battle, and every day she felt herself just a little stronger, a little more cunning. She turned to exit the bathroom, her reflection grinning as it watched her before disappearing.

She would slip on a simple white t-shirt that came down to her knees and nothing else, moving to stand at the window and look out at the street as she finished drying her hair. Black eyes turned to watch her lover fall on to the bed and quickly fall asleep, grinning as she saw that even he had his limits. Setting aside the towel she would move to curl up next to him, letting out a happy sigh as he rolled over and hugged her, giggling at the kiss on her nose and returning in kind. She would soon be fast asleep as well, not a thought given to the fact that things might get awkward when her roommate returned...

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back