Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Time In The Town[Open RP/Closed]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu decided to take a nice little stroll in the village. He had no particular destination in mind; He simply just wanted to walk. He would let his mind take him wherever it desired and if he was lucky he would meet someone along the way. Susumu was always open for conversation. It built up his self-esteem as a young shinobi. Come to think of it, Susumu didn't really have any friends to talk to. The only person he does have to talk to, he doesn't consider them a friend. That person in fact is his legal guardian, Grams who took him in as an abandoned orphan. That's not to say he doesn't appreciate being taken in and cared for by a complete stranger but, needless to say she can be a total nag to Susumu sometimes. Nonetheless, it was nice to finally get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful view Sunagakure. He felt some kind of freedom as he walked alone down the roads of Suna. It was the week after receiving his passport to lawfully leave the village with Hiku to find his biological mother, so he decided to live life like a teenager summer break and treat himself to a night out in the town. The Kage had givin them seven weeks for them to leave so he felt as though he had time to kill. He wasnt sure what time this stroll would end, and quite frankly he didn't care. He just wanted a little time to himself

WC:250
[MFT]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: A Time In The Town[Open RP]

There was no particular reason for the 3rd to be out and about, as they say, other than she just needed to breathe. She was a fugitive, well, of Mist you would think? Koho didn't really know what her status in Sand was, although if she was allowed in through the gates then it couldn't be that bad, eh? Okay, it didn't matter, at all. Mindlessly guttering onward, the woman would stutter through a crowd of people as she pushed through; unwilling to really just be polite for a change. Why wasn't she happy? Koho had gotten back Saemon, despite his martial affairs, and that was that - although, to say that to yourself would only be a lie, wouldn't it. The 3rd had that guard woman in mind, Kit-something, she was still alive and needed to be dealt with. It unsettled the Queen to know that there was this little girl, a hustler of hearts, that tried to interfere with her relationship and she still drew breath.

... What was her heart coming to? It was in constant turmoil, one half wanted to appease her lover and rest easy in their love but this other half of her heart wanted to only kill that rat. It hadn't been that long, days in fact, since she arrived and these dirty revelations were all revealed. The arrogant way that guard spoke to Koho just stirred up boiled pots of rage without just cause. Koho was torn on what to do: to kill the guard or to let her live? She truly couldn't decide, but one thing was for sure, it wouldn't be long till judgement came... And it wasn't looking to good for the little rat.

Anyway, now wasn't the time to be spacing out, she thought. However, this virtue of 'awareness', it wasn't a virtue but who cares, didn't come into mind quickly enough and before you knew it; Koho had knocked into a young chap, who seemed as aimless as her. "Apologies." She would say soundly, looking down on the boy who seemed unburdened by life, somewhat. Although you could never truly judge a book by its cover. "You should really watch where you're going, you could have stepped on my dress." She jested, half-halfheartedly, with a sense of seriousness in her snaky voice.

It was her way of being, eh, 'friendly'.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Susumu is walking through a crowd of people, he accidentally bumps into a lovely young woman. Before he had time to apologize to her, she had already began apologizing to him. "it's ok im sorry as well I guess I must have gotten so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see you there"</B><i></i> Susumu responded. He then made up for his mistake and complimented the beautiful lady on her dress. <B>"You look nice by the way and that's a pretty fancy dress you have on" Susumu knew indeed that this would spark up a nice conversation. He would even joke around a little and ask her if she had a date of some sort. It was always nice to see a young woman with such class present herself well.

OOC: Sorry for such a short post im using an on-screen keybord >.<

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koho would raise her eyebrow at the young mans she found his way of speaking somewhat odd. "Oh," A raw compliment, "Thank you..." Nobody had ever actually appreciated her elaborated, Victorian gowns so it was weird to actually get a compliment back from someone, who wasn't a fragment of the woman's imagination. There really wasn't much more to say other than thank you, no matter how hard she tried to surface up some light chit-chatter. Well, this could be quite the awkward scene. Little did he know that what stood before him wasn't really a woman, you couldn't even call her a human being with the amount of atrocities tied around her neck like fashion accessories. "Why are you out wondering alone? Shouldn't you have like 'person' with you?"

Bless her twisted little mind. She genuinely believed that this boy, a considerably younger fellow than her, was some kind of person that required 'special attention'. Let's just hope that this young bud didn't take too much offence to her statement, given that she wasn't used to pleasantries and normally by this point she would've thrown a threat or two around carelessly.

[Short post too~ And don't be silly, don't worry about it!]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The woman seem a little shocked when the young shinobi complimented her. She then questioned Susumu as to why he was walking around the village with no one supervising him. "I just wanted to clear my mind and get some fresh air you know" Susumu responded. In turn he would ask her the same question but in a different way. "What brings you out here to mother nature's palace"</B><i></i> Waiting for a response, he looked around for a bench to sit down in. Susumu had become tired of standing. His legs began to tremble and become weak. As he sat down his attention did not leave the woman's grasp. His eye's remained planted on the woman's pupils, waiting for her answer. In the middle of the wait, Susumu was visited by a spirit from another realm. The lady could not see this spirit so to her it almost be like Susumu would be talking to himself. The spirit began to speak to him in a whispering voice. <B>"Susumu what are you doing out here shouldn't you be trying to find your mother"</I><i></i> Susumu knew that if he spoke aloud with this ghost he would seem crazy and weird. So he activated his Sanryoukyougan and began to speak through his mind. <I>"We have seven weeks to leave the village" "Thats plenty of time for me to relax a little" The spirit read his mind and responded, "Hmm I suppose you told the Kazekage you needed the passport to relax and walk around your own village?" "Time is of the essence Susumu and it must not be wasted if needed not" What this spirit was saying to Susumu made since and he understood where he was coming from. The spirit knowing that Susumu would humble himself made him a proposition. "Susumu within the next week I want you to leave the village and find your parent" "Trusting that you will, I will give you the knowledge on the use of Lava Jutsu" "For I know that you will need it on your troublesome journey" The spirit left and Susumu deactivated his Sanryoukyougan with his attention still placed on the eyes of this woman. Susumu had felt a sudden change in his chakra flow. It felt as though it had become warm from within his body.

WC:383

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Mother's nature palace?" Koho would raise an eyebrow, sub-consciously linking this boy to that little darling; Shin. Oh how she missed her little Misties bodyguard that did his very beast. There last meeting was disrupted by the tentacled beast, mind you most of Kiri was infested with monsters at that time and everyone took apart in the Monster Hunt event to rid their village of the menace. It worked, you would think, given that Koho left because the X-ranked creature was fought. Just as her mind tangled itself in a tangent of irrelevant thoughts, the boy who remained nameless, took a seat on a bench. She took a seat too, unwilling to hold her body up for a moment longer. Although, there was a point in the meeting where Koho started to think, well she didn't 'start' thinking this way, but was believing that this boy wasn't 'all there', so to speak.

At times, like now, he seemed vacant and a bit preoccupied. "I was just looking for a reason to get out," She would admit tilting her head back to watch the sky- oh wait, they were underground, "Life has too much drama, child, you should just remain the way you are for now and forever." It was true, life had too much drama, and her drama was that Saemon cheated on her with two other women. Men, they were all a bunch of bastards.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The young lady sat down on a bench next to Susumu and answered his question. "I was just looking for a reason to get out," "Life has too much drama, child, you should just remain the way you are for now and forever." She said to Susumu. He couldn't agree more with the lady. Life was full of trials and tribulations, especially as a shinobi. He experienced this first hand when he was kidnapped as a abandoned orphan. Yea he might have escape from the criminals grasp by biting him, but it taught him that even the ones that say they love you can't be trusted. After listening to the woman's advice he then introduced himself."I appreciate the advice the name's Susumu" He said with his hand held out for a handshake. Susumu made sure he made this a habit whenever he introduced himself to someone. If Grams didn’t teach this boy anything else it was respect to the elderly. He remembered her always saying to him whenever they argued, “Treat everybody as though they would die the next day, respect them and honor them as a person; for that is the shinobi way” It didn’t make sense to him the first time she said it to him, but as he got older it began to become clearer and clearer day by day. He began to realize that everyone deserve some form of respect no matter how many wrong turns or bad decisions they make in their life. They’re human.
[MFT]
WC:250

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Somewhat distracted by her own perils, Koho looked off into the distance with a vague expression plastered upon her face. She still thought of her partner, a man she once loved, dancing with another woman and sliding off her ill-fitted dress to molest her 'precious' sanctity. They both deserved to die a death most incomparable, they were dirt beneath her heel and nothing more. The 3rd would swallow back some saliva before exhaling into a sigh; turning around to face the boy and be greeted with: a name and a hand shake. She would smile, laugh inwardly, and offer her own hand shake - meeting in the middle with an age old gesture of politeness. "I'm Koho." She would retort as her smile lowered and her hand broke off from the bond between two fleshes. "Tell me," Koho would pry closer o the boy, "Do you know of a man named Saemon, and perhaps a woman that he may be complained by?"

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Susumu was delighted after Koho accepted his handshake. Koho began to ask him a question. As she began to form her question, she began pry toward Susumu. "Do you know of a man named Saemon, and perhaps a woman that he may be complained by?"<i></i> She asked. Susumu knew nothing of the man she referred too not to mention a woman he would be accompanied with. In his eyes there were plenty of women in Sunagakure to look at and if your in to same sex relationships then there's plenty of men to look at. Any one person or man within the village at this hour could be who she's inquiring about. "Im sorry but no; I wouldn't happen to know who this Saemon guy is"<i></i> Susumu responded. It was one thing for a woman to ask about a man, but Susumu found it quite odd that Koho would ask about this man and a potential spouse that might be with him. Perhaps the spirit of jealousy filled every quarter-inch of this woman's mind and she needed someone to talk to about it. He wouldn't mind as he was always open for conversation. It wasn't like he had anywhere to go or anything to do. Susumu then sat with bewilderment as he waited to see what Koho had to get off of her chest.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Susumu waited on the ladies response Gram-Grams called Susumu into the house. Susumu didn't want to keep the old hag waiting so he made haste and ran toward his house. He wished he could stay outside longer,since he liked the cool breeze the wind delivered. He would be outside tomorrow morning for sure tomorrow getting to know all of the shinobi residing in Sunagakure. He had already met Hiku at the post office;whom he didn''t find as a mean person. Koho was just another random encounter that Susumu loved talking to. That's not to say that he likes to talk all strangers, but, Susumu is willling to give people a chance. As he ran toward the house, his eyes began to shift in between his normal ones and to that of his clan's Dojutsu. It would seem as though that he would begin to get dizzy as the change started to occur. Susumu made it to the house and immediately went to the bathroom. He took a glance at himself in the mirror and began to notice a fade in color of his Dojutsu. "Why does my Sanryoukyougan look that way" Susumu questioned. With that he left the bathroom and went upstairs to his bed. As far as the Dojutsu was concerned, he thought that it was due to the fact that he had it activated most of the time without rest so the color would begin to fade. As he would lie down in his bed, he would begin to wonder why it seemed like he had no control over his Sanryoukyougan. Why was it that when he started running it began to shift in between his normal eyes and his "Prism Eyes"? The question was left unanswered as he finally closed his eyes and went to sleep. What new feats or adventure would be in store for him tomorrow? Would he instead meet a worthy adversary as opposed to meeting someone like Koho? Would he take a walk through deeper parts of the Elderwoods. The answer would only come to pass when the sun would rise again.

WC:350

[MFT]

[Topic Left-Due to Koho dying in her modded fight;Farewell Koho]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back