Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Trail to Follow(INPC- Leaving Moon Country)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered as INPC: Agimara Shikiku
images

Family Name: Agimara
Personal Name: Shikiku
Weight: 104 lbs
Height: 5'4"
Hair: Black
Topic entered with DNPC: Kiyosaki Yao
ken.png

Detective Inspector Yao/ Kiyosaki Yao
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 193 lbs
Hair: Dark Brown

It was on a Sunday that we left. After the information I shared with the chief, I retrieved a passport for the two of us each. Ms. Agimara was stubborn... determined to pursue this monster. Due to my past run-ins with him, it was clear he was no man at all. No one took cross-bolts like that and walked right. Even the Abolisher only kept him down for a time. Did I agree that this "thing" should be brought to justice? Wholeheartedly. But to be honest, I was just happy to hear of him being outside of the islands of Moon. I had family, there are some good men... good friends in Moon. And now, I was about to pursue a what seems to be sudden death. But the woman, if she could brave the journey of uncertainty toward a better tomorrow even given her circumstances, what kind of man would I be if I let her go alone? A brother and an uncle who has been financially supporting his family, in an effort to give them a better life. The main thing is, I needed to be alive to do that. Some may think me a coward. I would say I'm logical enough to not be foolish.

Ms. Agimara(Dull) : "Ready to go?"

Emotionless, just I like the day we first spoke. Nothing has changed over the months: the dull sound of her voice, the dead look in her eyes. I'd had the stronger body, and she, the stronger spirit. Maybe together we could do something to ensure that this Incubus, born of Moon, doesn't return to unleash his terror once again. I nodded to the woman then to the ferrymen.

[Traveling: OOC rank-S, INPC rank- B, Run time 2 hours]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back