Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Tribute to the Mothers

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A soft tune could be heard through the halls of the main house. The staff use to the sweet tune wafting from the child’s room. It was a mother. Not many really saw this side of this woman. Many saw her as a leader. Others a fierce warrior. And to some, a friend.

But today, right now, she was a mother, and as her tune cut short by a boy’s squeal of delight, she wanted nothing more than to hold this position until the end of her days. “Okay, Susumu, it’s time to put the game away,” she called as she scooped the boy in her arms and kissed the messy black tuff of hair that she fought constantly to tame. He was on the cusp from toddler to child. In less than a year, he would begin his schooling at the Academy. There, the sweet thoughts of innocence would gradually come to an end. There he would learn why his mother would always be out late. There, he would learn that he wasn't the only one who needed her.
xRS3vkc.jpg

But today, the little boy did not fully understand how important his mother was to his country, only that it had been far too long since either of them spent the day playing. “But Okaa-saaaan,” he begged with big emerald green eyes, “We have to take on a beast from Stone!” The little machine his grandmother made him hummed quietly in his small hands. “Baa-sama said I will really like what happens to Stone when my ‘gachi saves them.”

A soft knock came at the door. The boy’s nanny was here to take over watching him again for the day. His mother simply chuckled at the boy’s pout. “You will have to tell me next time dear,” she said as she slid off the bed. He shared one last kiss to his forehead before she regrettably relinquished her title of mother. “I have been away from work for far too long.”

As she exited the room, the nanny whispered a soft ‘Kahako-sama’ with a polite bow. Yes, Kahako had been away for far too long. It was time for the Medical Sennin to get back into the Game.
OOC said:
[Topic Enter/Left- run time (A-Rank 60 minutes) A little tidbit for Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to all the warrior moms out there!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back