Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Trip to the Orphanage.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had heard about this place, the orphanage where Junko Sensei said Shouyu would find a sense of family. In a sense, he was an orphan to Kumo having not been born here from the start. They just accepted him at the gates, maybe because he was weak, tired, young and lost. Kumo was surprised some random kid could even make this far past the mountains, his white hues they thought were cataracts of blindness dealing with the mountain's perilous storms. It wasn't even before a year in the village before he showed he was attune with chakra and of the Hyuuga bloodline. Kumo saw this and accepted him more, and he became the student he was today.

This whole time he was seeking meaning in this village, whether through friends, family, enemies, anything, he just wanted a purpose. He had no anchor as to where his heart could call home, or a loved one that he could ask questions to, because he had so many haunting his young mental. Questions about life, about family, even about this new world he was slowly entering into. So far the kid had passed every class he was in, maybe by sheer luck or maybe he really was to be an exceptional ninja. Still, the young boy was scared, he was entering into a life of war, murder, danger, treason, his future was sure not to be filled with safe times and comfort. He would be risking his life for those without the ability to defend themselves, and he was blessed enough to have this responsibility.

He reached the front doors of the estate just utterly amazed. It was a huge, a manor, a mansion, no... A palace! Or so it seemed. It's front yard was paved and seemed well done and completely thought out as far the structure. He didn't know where to start, but he slowly made his way up the front steps. Each step his heart rate increased and pounded like thunder in his chest. At the front door he paused, fist in the air ready to knock. But a frog appeared in his throat and he had to swallow spit to get all the nerves out of his body, and he knocked rather fervently as to be sure to be heard, there was someone at Tsuyoshi Main House Door.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It had been some time since Yoshi was home. He was usually staying on ANBU grounds or a random place based on the mission he was on. The house was empty. Karin was out going to get grocery, the twins were doing their rounds to ensure that the orphanages and the estate was good. Lastly, Junko was at the hospital handling the poison on the streets of the village.

The yellow haired adopted son of the medical Sennin had truly grown. He was a humble genius amongst the ANBU. It had been that way since he entered. He was quiet, quick mentally, and physically. Yoshi had a completely different life behind the mask, but For once, it was nice to enjoy the life that mattered most. The life including his bond with his family and his bed.

Entering his room and sitting his bags down, Yoshi looked at his bed. Everything was untouched. Exactly the way he left it. Sitting down, Yoshi inhaled deeply before falling back. Laying there, Yoshi could feel himself sink into the bed as he exhaled. Relaxation washed over his mind and body before his eyes began to slowly close.

......Knock...Knock...Knock.

Opening his eyes, Yoshi shook his head slightly. Getting up without complaint, he began making his way to the door. "Who is it?" Yoshi asked before getting to the door. Turning the knob and opening the door, Yoshi smirked as it was a kid. His eyes told his bloodline and posture revealed his nervousness. "What can I do for you young one? Feel free to come in." Yoshi said opening the door more to allow the young man space to enter.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door slid open his fist came to a stop, a voice rang our, his eyes fell to the floor, widened, wiggled as he listened. Again he hard time swallowing and clearing his throat before he spoke again. He hadn't yet looked the man in his face yet, his hand fell naturally to his side and swung lightly from the recoil, he repositioned himself in proper posture and focused eyes, finally looking the man in his face.

"I am Hoshi, Shouyu. A Hyuuga without a clan, or family now. During my studies at Kumogakure I have met with Junko Sensei. He said here, I would find a family..."

He would look the man in his eye as he gave a brief introduction to who he was and why he was here today. His fists would have be clenched as he spoke to, showing the seriousness of his direct words. All the while, his body was rattled, thinking of the thoughts of being accepted by someone in Kumo, and having something to hold onto, and to fight for once more.

The Kumo climate and region is a cold one, especially as an orphan living in the village by your lonesome, it just makes feeling alone worst. He had been here three years by himself and grew tired of it and hoped to find the fruits of Junko's promise here today. He would look at the man win rather soft eyes now.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am Hoshi, Shouyu. A Hyuuga without a clan, or family now. During my studies at Kumogakure I have met with Junko Sensei. He said here, I would find a family..."

Staring at the boy, Yoshi remained quiet. "That's what he said?" Yoshi asked crossing his arms. "Then you want to be a Tsuyoshi? Why?" Yoshi questioned moving closer to the hyuuga boy. Hoshi had a story, just like Yoshi had a story, along with every other orphan on the estate. The question still remained though. Why choose to be a Tsuyoshi?

It's not like the clan was filled with wealth. They were hard workers and earned everything they had. Yes, Junko told the lad to come, but what really caused him to come. What was this lads reason? Knowledge? Power? A place to lay his head for only a moment? Or to truly be apart of an unbreakable bond?

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He dropped his head, fell to his knees is response one arm a crutch to hold him up while the other gripped his heart.

"I am not a Kumo native... My family and village was pillaged by a gang of bandits, we had no defenses being a village of farmers. I escaped because of my grandmother. Since I've found my way to Kumo, I found the heart of Shinobi is my own, Kumo saw this as well. I've enlisted as student a year ago and have already graduated to Genin. During my studies I met Junko Sensei! He helped me to conquer my fears, and clearly see my future as a Shinobi of this village. I have made many friends, but still, there is an emptiness in my heart. I long for a deeper bond than keep me rooted to my humanity, my youth, something... to remind me of Mother. She always so caring, sensitive and laughing meanwhile... Father was always strict. But he taught me to be strong, and vigilant, like Junko. But here, Junko said I could find the bond that my heart longs for. People to care for, and people to care about me. The thought that, someone wonders if I am safe, someone I can protect. Since I was too young then... And failed to protect my family. But Kumo is Protect. I must protect!"

He spoke this in a slightly louder tone, broken up by sniffles droplets of tears escaping the corner of his shut eyes. He would have said all this with his forehead on the floor with hands trembling from the intense reality he spoke of. When he would finish his hands would close into a fist and he would raise his head blinking the last tears out of his eyes revealing a proud and wet young face, pleading for a family.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am not a Kumo native... My family and village was pillaged by a gang of bandits, we had no defenses being a village of farmers. I escaped because of my grandmother. Since I've found my way to Kumo, I found the heart of Shinobi is my own, Kumo saw this as well. I've enlisted as student a year ago and have already graduated to Genin. During my studies I met Junko Sensei! He helped me to conquer my fears, and clearly see my future as a Shinobi of this village. I have made many friends, but still, there is an emptiness in my heart. I long for a deeper bond than keep me rooted to my humanity, my youth, something... to remind me of Mother. She always so caring, sensitive and laughing meanwhile... Father was always strict. But he taught me to be strong, and vigilant, like Junko. But here, Junko said I could find the bond that my heart longs for. People to care for, and people to care about me. The thought that, someone wonders if I am safe, someone I can protect. Since I was too young then... And failed to protect my family. But Kumo is Protect. I must protect!"

Looking at the boy as he dropped to his knees, he was definitely charismatic. His heart would spark something in the other orphans as he would do what all Tsuyoshi had to do. Work Hard, Make a name for themselves as they climbed the mountain of life, protect the things held close, and continue the Tsuyoshi family. "Junko obviously inspired you like he inspired me a long time ago. The moment I seen him fight, I followed in his footsteps. I wanted to lead like him. The power he had and to be apart of the circle that surrounded him." Yoshi said with a pause and smirk.

"Welcome to the family, my name is Tsuyoshi Yoshi. Dad will take care of the paperwork at the hospital. So, welcome home. Come on in." Yoshi said waving for the boy to enter the home and get off his knees. "We're all about two things Hoshi. Hard work and protecting the things we love. Everything you see, has been worked for. From the clothes on our back to the food in our stomach." Yoshi said before looking at Hoshi.

"Come to think of it, we have similar names." Yoshi said chuckling a bit. "You'll be fine. Especially with the endless support system we have as family. The reason the twins are top of their class and I'm as good as I am, is because of the influence this family has on us. So, you'll have responsibilities. Routine training sessions and much more. What branch have you chooses to join? " Yoshi asked as the two were making their way to the kitchen.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He slowly rose his forehead at the first few sentences by the man. He believed every word, for he felt the same way, he would hold his head all the way up and find him smirking. He was still in his bowing position though. His words after widened the eyes of the Hyuuga, they wiggled and became glossy. He was offered to come inside, slowly, one knee after the other Shouyu would rise to his feet. Looking at the man with tears escaping the corner of his eyes he nodded. He followed quickly after the wave almost reflexively.

Yoshi started to explain a little about things, of which, Hoshi totally agreed with, and so he'd nod and give a firm,"Hai!"</I><i></i> in response to Yoshi. Yoshi chuckled at the similarities of their names and Shouyu put some thought to it too, rubbing his bare chin lightly. It seemed to have a nice ring to it, 'Tsuyoshi Hoshi, Shouyu.' He kept repeating that to himself in his mind, and he'd take a look at Yoshi with a smile at the thought.

He hadn't said much since he entered the house, he had just been gazing around absorbing everything. Yoshi asked him of what branch he wanted to join, and Shouyu's smile faded quickly. A pale, blank expression from his hues to his to his lips. He inhaled quietly but gave out a breathy sigh, looking away from Yoshi. As he did, he allowed his eyes to view more of the homey feel of the estate. This alone brought him peace, he returned a gaze back at Yoshi, this one a rather moderately calm and collected look.

"Anbu... Yes... The secret protector from the shadows. Mom always told me,<I>'a sensitive heart is a beacon of light for others'. Father was credited as one of the most deadly assassins of the Hyuuga Clan. Always... Always I have wondered why such a light, would fall in love with a bitter darkness... Dad, he'd always say... 'I did it for love'... I have contemplated these two differences and have chosen this.. As an orphan, a foreigner to this village, I will lay my life at risk, for the safety of others and not only that... But my deeds, and successes will be known only in the darkness. For only in the darkness, will my light shine bright. This, this is what I have come to believe..."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Anbu... Yes... The secret protector from the shadows. Mom always told me,'a sensitive heart is a beacon of light for others'. Father was credited as one of the most deadly assassins of the Hyuuga Clan. Always... Always I have wondered why such a light, would fall in love with a bitter darkness... Dad, he'd always say... 'I did it for love'... I have contemplated these two differences and have chosen this.. As an orphan, a foreigner to this village, I will lay my life at risk, for the safety of others and not only that... But my deeds, and successes will be known only in the darkness. For only in the darkness, will my light shine bright. This, this is what I have come to believe..."

Listening to the young one, Yoshi remained quiet. Being an ANBU operative himself, he could easily sway the boy to not join or to join, but that wouldn't do any good. Yoshi could tell. Underneath the outer layer of the kid, sat a flame burning with passion. "Well, since you're family now. l guess I can point you in the right direction. Near the center of the forest, you'll likely find a man. He's quite old school, but he's a friend of the family. Bandages will wrap his face. Trust me, you won't miss him. Find him, tell him you're a Tsuyoshi and that you want to eventually join ANBU." Yoshi said with a nod before beginning to make his way back to his room.

"Oh and Hoshi." Yoshi said before coming to a stop. "If you're not ready to die to acquire the type of power he's prepared to give. I wouldn't go. You're a sharp kid, I'm sure you know if you should take the challenge or not. Welcome to the family." Yoshi said before leaving the kitchen.

[Topic Left]

OOC: ^_^ Start topic with shin and get your CS and you cans do name change now

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He awaited Yoshi's answer, who responded quickly. His first words lit a sparkle in the kid's eyes. Yoshi told him to find a man in the forest, seemed weird but daring. He listened intently, brows furrowing together a bit confused. This was all a bit random after everything, but he was sure Yoshi had a reason for this meeting. His next statement, caused Shouyu's jaw to drop and his eyes widen and wiggle. Yoshi left to the kitchen, Hoshi just standing there trying to comprehend. He didn't say a word.

In his mind he ran through the course of actions and his decisions. Should he, or should he not? He had been studying a new power he alone was on the brink of exploiting. His fixed his posture, straightened himself and walked right out the front and door, and in a hurry. Maybe he didn't want the power now, but anybody that scary had to be met face to face. And Shouyu was sure going to meet him someday, maybe soon too. He looked back at the house with a deep exhale, feeling, at home none the least. He smiled and took off.

[Topic Left]

OOC: Thanks Junko, sorry for the late reply!!!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back