Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A walk through the garden [Private-Req Kouin]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was a lovely day outside, well it was cold, but its always cold. There were a few clouds in the sky, the sun was shinning, birds were singing, and in the garden was only a single soul, for now. Akane was waiting in the garden... she had almost forgot that she had scheduled a date with someone. She was having a little trouble remembering that days events, but at least she remembered this.

Akane had developed a new style... Very revealing, well not like her last style wasn't revealing. At least her neck was safe from the cold! Akane had a cd player strapped to her side, and a pair of headphones. She had already broken two pairs of headphones.... they was so easy to snap. Akane had her own mix of music on the cd she listened to as she waited for Kouin to arrive.

The music could be faintly heard, as the headphones didnt to a great job of keeping sound from leaking out, even at a low volume. Akane was laying on the ground just listening to music. Even he didnt show up, she'd just fall asleep while cloud gazing. She hummed along to the music, as she placed her hands behind her head, and her foot tapped the air to the beat of the music. It was nice to her, just relaxing here. Everything's been so hectic, at least she was able to relax more often. She closed her eyes, she stopped tapping her foot, as she suddenly felt drowsy. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep, right there.​

Topic created/entered

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His emerald ripple eyes glimmer in the sun as he approached the garden for his arranged date. He wasn't quite sure if she would show up; after all he had made it abundantly clear that he wasn't a Kumogakurian. Luckily the sky was perfect as too the weather; a few clouds, a brisk cold air which felt positively refreshing. His eyes scanned the vast garden air, and could see a particular red head just gazing at the clouds, It's all about the simple things. He couldn't help but smile at the fact she actually showed up. Though his appearance had changed ever so slightly, so he was worried that Akane wouldn't recognize him anymore, but personality sets in deeper than looks; that had been his philosophy.

He would be sure not to come up to he too quickly as to not startle her, Oh Akanee-cha- He cooed at her playfully, if anything she would recognize his voice, but it was all in vain as she was fast asleep. Any unjustly man would take full advantage of the situation, but thankfully that wasn't his MO. He'd gentle nudge her shoulder, Akanee-Chan~, wakey wakey. She didn't budge at first, why wasn't he more irked? The day was rather quiet, maybe a bit of a nap couldn't hurt? Though the chilly air was something less than amiable; he slid off his long coat and placed it on top of Akane to keep her warm; It's been so long since I could just rest for a minute... Shouldn't hurt. Creating a respectful amount of space, he lied down on the soft green grass; he took out his pocket watch, the one he showed her on their first date, and placed it between them. Leg crossed over another, and hands behind his head, he started staring at the clouds, and slowly began drifting off into a light slumber.

If the only thing that consisted of this day was just nap, he'd be perfectly content with that. It wasn't about the words, or the actions, but the people you spent that time with, and how you cherished it each and every day. His mind drifted to the friends he had in Kiri, however few they actually were, but every moment he cherished; even now that it was futile, yet the future was bright, and filled with new possibilities, so he just had to stay bright and shining, and people would flock towards the light.

[Topic Entered]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane shifted and whined, as Kouin tried to wake her. She was sleeping pretty heavily... even though music was blasting in her ears. At least it sounded that way. It only took about thirty minutes before Akane woke up. She shifted, feeling something on her, she poped up, and dropped the headphones off of her head. She blinked a few times, and looked at the coat in her lap now. 'who-?' She glanced around, and her eyes landed on Kouin sleeping next to her. She didnt recognize him at first. 'There's a stranger sleeping next to me.....' She commented in her head, while giving him a strange look.

Akane then noticed the pocket watch between them. She picked it up, 'this is?' She blinked, this was kouin's, akane frowned, and assumed this guy stole it. "Hey! Where'd you get this?!" She suddenly shouted as she stood. She prodded the stranger -kouin-'s side with her foot. Her left hand held the pocket watch, and she had a deadly glare. "You have a lot of explaining to do mister!"

Akane usually wouldnt question stolen items, but she knew that this pocket watch was special. Stealing special things was a no no, enough for her to kick someones ass over it. Akane was gonna give the guy a chance to wake up before she did anything too violent. Who knew, this might be a misunderstanding.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What started as a peaceful nap, quickly turned into a prodding foot right into his side. What manner of treachery would cause someone to attack a sleeping man? He slowly opened his eyes, the sun nearly blinding him as he opened them too quickly. His eyes took only seconds to adjust to the change in light, but what filled his gaze wasn't the dastardly visage of an assailant, but the ravishing view of Akane, yet for one reason or another she looked severely displeased with him. Why is she mad at me? It's no- He had almost forgotten the key difference between the two encounters; he had plastic surgery so he could move freely around the village, and not be pestered by anyone who had a bead on his original appearance, but he had forgot about his arranged date with Akane.

He sat up slowly, still slightly in a daze from waking up; blinking twice he peered to what was in Akane's left hand, his pocket watch, But Akanee-chan, you know that's my watch. His once hazel eyes now were a glistening emerald with ripples flowing from his pupil. It was clear why she couldn't recognize him, but hopefully his personality would. Slowly he stood up as not to get a head rush. He looked solemnly into her own eyes, Have you forgotten the Mikarashi Dango already Akanee-chan? His eyes filled with slight sadness; he rolled his sleeve up, and revealed the very same Kaze crest which was embedded into the watch, See? Hopefully the abundance of proof would be enough to sooth thy cruel mistress.

His eyes veered to the sky, which had remained as clear as the week before, The skies are just as clear as that very day, wouldn't you agree Akanee-chan? He cocked his head to the side, and offered Akane a pearly smile, Now, may I please have that back? Or do I have to call you beautiful too, to have you remember me?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane blinked at him, his watch, this was Kouin's watch. The how the hell did this guy know her name? His voice was familiar too. Akane watched him carefully, then she looked more confused than anything when he showed her his kaze crest. She sighed softly then she hit the side of his arm, "Why didn't you just say it was you Kouin!" She yelled, she didnt forget. "I didn't forget, you don't look the same, you look like a complete stranger!" She commented, then she tossed him the watch before crossing her arms.

Akane gave an agitated sigh, she didnt forget, doesn't he know that he looks different than before? She brushed off being called beautiful, as she dint know how to respond to it. It was nice to see him again, but she really didnt like being accused of forgetting. "Do you always change your face, and expect others to know?" She questioned him as she glanced him up and down. She still wasnt really sure it was kouin. Akane picked up his jacket, and handed it to him.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hell hath no fury like a women's scorn. He signed faintly; that would've been the logical choice, but it also isnt everyday that you acquire amass of sage chakra. I mean.... You looked so peaceful asleep.... His gaze veered to the side slightly, and shrugged his shoulders, It would've seemed wrong to disturb you, so I decided to sleep too. He couldn't but smile at his own words; the times had been wearing, as they say no rest for the wicked.

He was initially concerned by his changr of appearance, as the same concern showed now, Well... He looked at Akane with rippled emerald orbs. His mind began to wonder, I came across a Sage from my lineage. He bestowed these eyes to me... His face grew very solemn, a depressing sigh escaped his mouth, how was he too explain this new found strength, what better way than right out with it, The strain required a slight change in forme, to better contain it. Though a blissful smile came about his face, as he turned back to the sky, Just like the clouds in the sky, I feel I too can be anything.

Ge recoated(?) his jacket and shined his watch, with a big grin on his face, I didnt mean to insult; I only kid, but you would to walk though the garden?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane sighed at him, then she smiled to him. She let it go, and shrugged it off. "Well I am happy to see you... it's been too long." She explained simply, she was still adjusting to her new lifestyle, and all that.

Akane looked at his eyes, they were beautiful. She honestly loved it, they kinda reminded her of her mentor's eyes after he awakened RS. She liked things that reminded her of people she loved. He explained why he needed to change, she guess it made sense? She wasn't sure what to make out of it. "I Guess its a nice change..." She admitted, if it had to be done, then it had to be done.

She glanced at the sky, then at his eyes. They were enticing, it was almost hard to look away. "Ah yes... lets take that walk now... Seems like we both have some stories to share." She stated with a smile. She seemed like she was a little broken still, but she did her best to shove those feelings in the corner, and appear happy for him. She wasn't sure she could explain everything all over again.

Once they started walking, she walked right next to him. "So other then the eyes, and the face change, how have you been?" She wondered out loud to him, she glanced at him, but kept her head facing forward. SHe was careful with her steps, it'd be bad if she were to trip.​

She totally forgot her cd player.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes narrowed down on Akane; something seemed ever so slightly different, before she always appeared sure and logical, but he could feel a slight difference in her now. He couldn't quite tell, but it was of no consequence. All that mattered was the here and now, and the rest was just history. I would've waited till hell froze over for this day... Time is but a number. His words were philosophical, yet didn't know why, maybe it was finally his sense of loneliness eluding him. He had been away from civilization for so long, yet he was finally finding companionship in the least expected places, who would've guessed?

Kouin, more than anybody else was getting used to the change, it had only recently happened, he wasn't so sure that he appreciated the sudden change in appearance; it was his face, his body, yet after all the fuss and the changing he still wasn't ginger? The travesty. Though change in scenery caused for a new body, but lucky for him, Akane seemed to like the change. His face grew slightly red in hue, Oh... Um, really....? Thank you Akanee-Chan~ He fumbled over his words a bit, and slanted his gaze away from her for a moment; he had never been paid compliments before, he would be the one dealing them... It was an odd turn of the tables.

It was true. They both had stories to tell, but could he really tell what he has done? The pain and suffering he had caused himself, and her fellow, and now his fellow shinobi? He would have no choice but to keep that to himself; he couldn't tell a soul, not until he was on the true path of redemption, yet he had only started walking the long path, and no one knew how long he had left. Oh? You have a story for me this time? He was a bit surprised, last time he did the majority of the weaving, though he was intrigued, I would love to hear what you've done! He looked at Akane with a look of enthrallment.

The began walking towards the main part of the garden when Akane prodded about his latest activities, Well.... He took in a deep sigh; who else could he tell? His spectrum of connections were quite limited, almost nonexistent at best, I guess you could say... I've taken my first steps to being a Kumogakurian... However long for it to be true... I'm tired of the lonely nights... Constantly watching my back. A sigh of relief escaped him, I was just done... You know? He ruffled Akane's hair playful, and a big grin was clearly on his face, Though I have no doubt in my mind I made the right choice. How about you? What have you done as of late? His words were inquisitive, but also prodding. He knew something was biting at her, but he didn't want to out right ask, but he would lead with his questions, though it was ultimately up to her to answer, he didn't mind either way.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane pondered what he meant by his first comment. Why would he wait till hell froze over? It seemed strange. But she shrugged it off, one thing at a time, right? Akane watched his reaction to her complement, she never gave them out really.. She kinda let this one slip. She noticed his face grew a red hue, and that instantly made her giggle. Was he embarrassed? It was entertaining watching that reaction from a missing nin. Or that's what she assumed he was from their first date.

Akane walked next to him, close enough to stay on the path. She didnt like trailing off paths too far, or maybe it was an ocd thing. Either way, her arm was bumping into his. "I want you to tell your stories first... mine isnt a happy one." She admitted, then she looked up. She knew he would tell her something, she wanted to hear how he has been first before she said anything.

Akane listened to him, so he was now in Kumo? Was he a kumo nin now too? "I know how you feel, well the lonely nights part. But if it makes you feel any better, I got your back." She explained with a grin, she blinked as he ruffled her hair, she couldnt help but smile more. He didn't have demonic aura like her mentor did, but the hair ruffling really brought back fond memories she had of him. When he asked whats she been up to of late, slowly her smile faded, and she took on a more depressed look.

"Lately... I uh, I've been adjusting to my new life living in the Shinrya manor. Its bigger than my old home, much bigger... The hallways are quite lonely." She explained with a shrug. "My mother passed away almost two weeks ago... I had to move, and things are not the same.. Some gang mugged her when she was leaving work, and that's all I know from the reports." She said it bluntly, better do it quick, then beat around the bushes. She had gotten over most of her crying, but she still was hurt.

Akane looked up at him, and smiled though. "But, I am recovering from it, its nice to go outside with friends, and look at the flowers and such." She suddenly said, she didn't want to be sad on a date after all. She kinda didn't want to talk about her mother either. "So I'll tell you a happier story." She explained, and then she pondered what story should she tell him... there was that time at the lake... times in the void... that one time at the hotsprings... She wasn't sure where to start. But she felt like opening up to him, since he had opened up to her.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He couldn't help but smile gleefully, he couldn't believe someone could also be so interested in another's story. At the rate he was telling them he'd soon run dry. He pondered for a moment, maybe he could go back to his days as a mist anbu? No those days were behind him, as interesting as they were, they didn't matter, nor were they spectacular in any way. Well, I'm having trouble assimilating back into village life. After being alone for a few years, it is hard to trust those you are to call allies, but I will remember with time, after all.... As sennin... I have an obligation to my fellow men. He let out a brief sigh of relief; he couldn't tell her everything yet. If he did he would crumble on the inside. The one beckoning light that didn't find him to be scum; if Kouin lost that he would truly be dead on the inside.

He could feel the mood get solemn suddenly. Oh... He knew the hardship of having to move from home... After all he had lost his own; he also knew the lose of family all too well; he could feel each word sting his own heart. He could feel his blood boil and his fist clench; he couldn't stand senseless murder. Though his anger wouldn't remedy the situation, he had to regain his composure, My condolences... She probably has earned that saying a numerous times, and it doesn't help with every phrase. He had heard it much himself, but he understood he pain unlike most who would offer them. They were almost one and the same.

Any story you tell me I'd be happy to hear. They reached the more flowery bit of the garden; flowers ranged from all different colors and genus. Kouin spotted a beautiful flower; one with outer reaches of the petal being bring crimson, and than the inner a shade of sky blue. He felt the flower projected Akane perfectly, bright as a fire, but as calm as the sky. Carefully plucking it, he took a whiff of it and let out a sigh of content. Turning towards Akane he offered a humble smile, and placed the flower in her hair and offered an even wider smile, That flower compliments your looks perfectly

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane listened to his comment about adjusting to village life. He seemed like someone who loved adventure, and travel, so she really didnt expect him to stay long. Though she almost missed the part about the sennin. Was he joking? That had to be a joke. There was no way a kage would let a stranger into the village as sennin, especially a missing? She laughed slightly, "Good one." She said simply, believing that he was joking. Though the way he said it, was it actually true? She wasn't sure... The kage did allow Kitsune to live after her traitorous acts.... She question whether he was sane or not, she had never actually met the kage, but she wasnt sure about him sometimes. "You're not serious, right?" She questioned out loud.

She nodded to him as he said his condolences. She has heard that many times, really doesnt make things better huh? She was glad that he would be glad to hear any story she told, she just didn't know which one. She thought of one, this once made her happy thinking of it. As he was walking over to a flower, she decided to tell it. "During my training trip that took four years, I delivered twins, they were my mentors children. It seemed my mentor and his girlfriend were getting busy... In the room right next to mine." She explained, then shrugged. "I feel lucky to be trusted with something as great as that, though I had to tell my mentor to calm down multiple times, he was freaking out." SHe stated with a giggle. She thought that was a fun time. Though, she did find it awkward that her mentor was getting funky with his girlfriend... That'd explain the noises she heard while trying to study.

Akane watched him turned to her with a flower, red and blue. She wondered why he plucked a flower, until he placed it in her hair. She wasn't sure how to react... Though she felt her cheeks heat up a little bit, probably meaning she started to blush lightly. No one has ever given her a flower before, nor has anyone ever placed it in her hair. "Ah! Thank you. Its kind of you." She stated with a grin towards him. She then looked at all the other flowers. So many colors. so many smells. It was beautiful.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't everyday you got to tell someone you were a sennin, but when you did their would always be room for questioning; some may think it a joke, but others may just out right believe with it being such an outlandish claim. In Kouin's case it was a little bit of both; a recently exonerated Missing-Nin turned to sennin? It was indeed quite unbelievable, but it was true. He just kept walking, whistling cheerfully, I don't know, maybe we can make a bet and if you win I'll tell you~ It was simple playful banter; he would eventually spill his beans, it was just a matter of when.

The delivering of demon babies? That had to be an odd course of events. She had trained with her mentor, but from the way the story went, training wasn't the only thing he was doing. So.... Wait. They were in the next room.... Just.... Doing it His eyes widened with surprise, it was a real shocker really. After all the twist he'd experience you think this wouldn't even phase Kouin, but her bringing up her master and his girlfriend; it got Kouin curious... What was Akane's relationship status? Akanee-chan... Have you ever had a boyfr-.. Maybe I shouldn't ask just yet. It was a sudden question, especially for a second date, but he was curious, and he always had to feed into his curiosity.

He eyes veered to the flowers, each one as beautiful as the last. The garden is exactly the way his father had describe; sheer, immaculate beauty of nature. He could see Akane's cheek turn red. A smile waned across his face, Why it's my pleasure Akanee-chan~ All the day events are always enjoyable; the fresh open hair was always pleasantly refreshing, but the night life? Kouin's mind drifted to activities of the night, What fun is there to be had during the night, Akanee-chan?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane glanced at him, a bet? "Depends on what the bet is." She stated simply, then shrugged. She was willing to do a bet, but she wasn't sure what the bet would be, she was sure she'd win in it, that or he'd tell her anyways. Though this made it even harder to tell if this was a joke or not. To be frank, she didn't think it a good joke, it was something serious. But for the sake of keeping a good mood, she didn't show how she felt about this.

His next comment was about her story. She nodded to him. "Yeah, I didn't even know. I thought my mentor was all work and no play during that time. Turns out, I was wrong." She explained, then shrugged again. It didn't bother he back then, because that stuff was natural, but she couldnt help but find it a little gross now days. As he started to ask, akane looked at him. Was he asking if she had a boyfriend? But he said that he shouldn't ask yet, she wondered why. "Oh alright." She shrugged it off.

Akane touched the flower he had placed in her hair gently, it was nice. She gave him a warm smile in return to him. As he asked how was the night life around here, she gazed up at the sky. "Well its almost opposite compared to the day time, depending on where you are. Thugs roam the streets, and its pretty lively as well. But if you can get past the mugging, and such, its pretty fun. I especially like the night time." Akane explained it the best she could, she didn't know why she liked the night time, maybe she was just a night owl? It seemed a lot more prettier at night anyways.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What kind of bet indeed? He didn't think much of it, but she must've taken him seriously, but he really wasn't in the mood for competition, maybe he could compromise with something else? Something less tiresome. He stared blankly at the clear blue sky, and wondered it could always go through life unopposed, but he was a shinobi, and the sky didn't have to adhere to rules. Maybe something to do with drinking? He let out a brief sigh, was a charade all he could come up with? His position would eventually be public knowledge, so why continue? Life of a shinobi was tiresome already, I suppose you could call it more of an advisory position, the village has a certain distaste for outsiders, but they saw something in me I suppose.

Having all work and no play made for stationary life, Sometimes people get tired of the same daily routine, in that case a change of pace is recommended. He could understand being stuck in a proverbial rut, and he had no intention of getting stuck in one again. A new village comes with a new life style; everything about Kumo was different than Kiri, and the possibilities were endless, but only for as long as he lived; however long that would be.

He reached up and grabbed a pair of apples, and handed one to Akane, In a village filled with shinobi, I feel muggings are the least of people's worries... People who broke into the village and caused mayhem were the real issue. Though he would be sure to handle those step by step. He smiled charmingly back at Akane, Any exciting Clubs? He wiped the apple clean of any ice, and took a bite out of it; he guess he would also have to get rid of he thugs that roamed the streets. The shinobi might be fine, but what of the civilians? They couldn't defend themselves like they could, Maybe we could go to one sometime?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane raised her eyebrows as he mentioned drinking. "A drinking game?" She questioned with a small smile. THough his next comment made her stare at him questionably. She wondered what was going on, but it really didn't feel like it was her place to ask about it. She would probably get answers anyways. She found it odd, but it didn't seem like he would just spill out the truth, so she left it at that.

Akane smiled again, and put her hand up to touch the flower he had placed in her hair. "That's why you make friends, and go out on adventures, as a type of vacation from the daily life." She commented. It wasn't so boring if you continuously met up with friends, and such. She really liked hanging out with people, mostly because she hated being on her own. It was more fun to do anything with company, even daily life.

Akane looked up at him as he picked some apples. She took the apple and rubbed the ice off of it. She was so used to the cold, she didn't even realize it was icy out. "Yeah we have to worry about Missing nins coming in and causing trouble too, or some sort of gang trying to claim kumo for themselves." she hummed in a light joking ton. though that didn't happen often.

"Clubs? I don't know, I just usually sit on a rooftop, or by the fountain at night." She explained, after she took a bite of the apple. Swallowing, she turned to him and grinned widely at him. "Are you asking for a third date already?" She asked with a small giggle. She had nothing against it. "I wouldn't mind, I like being around you." She said truthfully, though she kinda felt like she didn't know that much about him. He kinda seemed mysterious, it made her interested in him, but at the same time a little frustrated because she didn't know if he was hiding anything. "How many dates do you plan on going with me?" She asked bluntly, and then she took another bite of the apple.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They continued cheerfully through the garden, and he spotted a sitting area that was shadowed by a Sakura Cherry Blossom tree; the flowers were in full bloom, and the area smelled pristine and fresh, not like Kiri in his opinion. Care to sit down for a moment? He took a sizable bite out the apple, and ate it, but the motion reminded him of some megalomaniac who ate potato chips, and killed people with some book. Thank Raiden that wasn't him.

They sat at the bench, which lied right by the entrance to the hot springs, but it was too early in events to be taking someone there. Well you've been doing all of the talking this time Akanee-chan, I suppose it's time I tell a tale, no? He pondered in his head which would be a good tale, though most of his were rather violent. Though he did recall the time he was stopped right outside the cloud gates by a Kiri envoy when it was still alive. Well there was this time, when I first left Kirigakure; I had joined another group of Kiri-Nin, but they had left due to an exodus of the Shoukyou and Isaki Clan. I had made friends with Isaki Hoshikata, and Shoukyou Tatsuya as well as two twins, though their names slip my mind. He snagged a bite from his apple, and took a breath and carried on.

It twas a simple meeting, and at that point I officially denounced myself from the government; accusing them atrocities to it's denizens. A fight eventually broke out, right in the Ancient Forest, it was also at that point I found myself in another rut; the man, Hoshikata had killed his own relative. It was then I knew that I couldn't continue travelling with a man who had to sense of family. Even if they acted like a family. He let out a brief sigh, and took another bite of his apple. Very few people knew of that encounter, and even less now that Kirigakure was no more, so his transgressions against Karurosu and Daiki Hoshi, and may Raiden keep it that way.

He chuckled halfheartedly at the mention of Missing-Nin coming in a causing trouble, as just a few weeks ago, he was exactly the same thing; Funny thing about Missing-Nin, we aren't everything people say they are. They say they are a bunch of vagrants with no respect, yet I beg to differ. They are people who know what they want, and respect themselves above all else and they have the best stories to provide if you can get past the cool, icy exterior. He had a feeling Akane made the comment about Missing-Nin because of his former status, and the whole turn of events still shook Kouin to his core, But with me here now... I'll keep all the bad shinobi out, I'd lay my life on that. Though at his core he knew for now he wasn't any better than the rest of them. He would have to slowly rebuild his integrity with the rest of the village, but hopefully... He could remain somewhat pure in her eyes for just a while longer.

He stared at the remainder of the apple, and listen to Akane's answer, The sky must be dazzling at night with the stars, but hold no comparison to the stars that are your eyes. He took a bite from his apple, and his eyebrows perked at her retort, and he could feel his face flush a little, but it was the after remark that made him nearly choke on his bit of apple, I mean... Uh... He could feel his whole face burning up as he turned his gaze to the distance, a cliche maneuver of his, but he doubted it would work this time; it was all too plainly obvious. After regaining his composure, he turned back to Akane with an equally wide grin, I'm glad! I like spending time with you too. Knowing you and being with you has already made my time in the village much better. He was a little surprised when she asked how many dates he had planned to take her on, which was a good question, but was it one that required precise answer? Unlikely. He looked deep into the azure globes, which were Akane's eyes, and without any hesitation he retorted, For as long as my life may continue to allow me to.

[MFT][WC: 742]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane nodded as he asked if she would like to sit down. "I don't mind." She hummed, her legs were getting tired anyways. She sat next to him on the bench, and looked up at the cherry blossoms. It was so pretty, and it reminded her that summer would be approaching again. Everything had been so hectic the last month, or so. She was quite happy in this moment though, it just felt so peaceful.

Akane turned to him as he spoke, gaining her attention. "I'd like that." She commented before he started his tale. She liked hearing stories, it helped her get to know the person better. He started off talking about his departure from Kiri. She was interested about that place, even though it was long gone, she didn't know much about it, infact she only knew it was in ruins. Normally she wouldn't care, but maybe it was because it used to be his home that she was interested in it? She didn't know.

Akane nibbled on her apple as he spoke of his friends. "I don't think I could stand to be around someone who can kill their own family easily." She commented, then she took another huge bite out of her apple. She wasn't sure what to say about his tale, but she did enjoy hearing it.

Akane giggled softly at his comment on missing nin. "I know missing nin aren't all bad. I don't think you are bad, you are quite nice. Though you're not a missing nin anymore either." She spoke truthfully. She smiled warmly at him as he said he'd keep the bad shinobi out. She couldn't help but find that admirable, and charming that he came from another place, just to end up here. "I am very glad to hear that." She said with a big grin, trying to show that it meant a lot to hear that her home would be protected by another.

Akane blinked as he commented about her eyes, a tint of red appeared on her cheeks. She didn't think her eyes were prettier than the night sky, no way. Her apple was pretty much gone by now, since she had been nibbling on it the whole time. She glanced at him, only to see his face start to turn red from her remark. She couldn't help but smirk, she liked reactions like that. She hummed gleefully as he said that he liked spending time with her as well. "I have to agree. Spending time with you has really helped me out." She commented, then she let out a sigh of relief.

Akane stared at him as he answered her last question. She then felt her cheeks grow red, did he really mean that? She simply started to giggle. "Alright then, I don't mind that at all. You are... really good company." She said softly, then she looked into his eyes, with a warm smile across her lips. Though she had a slight sense of nervousness suddenly, it was quite strange.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He took air into his lungs, and breathed out slowly, Sadly since I traveled alone, most of my time on the outside mostly involved site-seeing. Though I would love to show you everything I've seen some day. Though he had seen plenty of the outside world, he never saw it from the political side; all the strife and turmoil between villages was completely absent from his life, but he would soon find out about the hardship of village diplomacy eventually.

He nodded his head in firm agreement, It's precisely while I stopped travelling with them, family should always come first; whether the person is unfit for sharing the same name or not. Family is family. They both knew the struggle of losing family members, and both held the same philosophical reasoning behind it he assumed; he couldn't help but shake his head, Had it been may brother or sister, albeit if I had one, but I would protect them with every ounce of my being, not cut him/her down like a dog. The subject was a little dicey for him. Kouin never had any siblings, no one to joke or play with, so he was always naturally a loner in most regards.

He couldn't help but chuckle a little, No, I guess you're right, I'm not anymore, but I still like an outsider on the insider, though that should pass with time. He began to look at the blue sky above him; always constant, yet always shifting between weathers. If he were more like the sky, maybe that would be easier. He began allowing small amounts of storm chakra to float into the air. The chakra would slowly, almost natural looking, make rain clouds begin to form overhead, Oh, a pleasant shower in garden; I've heard the garden is one of the most serene places to be during shower. He watched as the clouds above began to get saturated with water molecules, until they got too heavy and began to fall to the ground; the sound of rain had always soothed his inner rage in the past, and now was no different.

He stood briskly with certain demeanor. A demeanor which was tired of playing coy games; he knew what he wanted, and he was sure if he did his best, he could succeed, but how long would it take? It matter not to him, as long as he had his determination he could cross mountains, and travel seas to acquire it. Kouin could always hear music in the rain as it feel, it was either his Santaru blood being akin to the rain, or he just found the rain to be his ambrosia. The slight pitter patter of the rain hitting the ground seemed to echo in such a melodic tune in his ears, it was as if Kouin's body began moving on its own. Maybe a little rain was all the push he had needed to take the final step. He took his first steps from under the pavilion and into the pouring rain. His hair matted down covering his emerald orbs. He stuck his hand out, palm side up, and bowed his head; Care to dance, Akanee-chan?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane smiled lightly at him. "Well I wouldn't mind you showing me the outside world, as long as you don't coax me into leaving my home for good." She stated with a grin. She had no intentions of becoming a rogue, even if the leadership was questionable. She loved her village too much to do that. She had had friends, and family here after all. "I pretty sure I could never travel alone. Well I could, but it would kinda be boring without anyone to share it with." She explained, then shrugged. That's how she saw it.

Akane agreed with him, family came first, but she thought back to what if. If one of her family members was threatening lives of others, innocents, and the people she swore to protect, she would cut down her own blood. Though she believed if it ever got that far, she wouldn't see them as family anymore. But she said nothing about her thoughts, she nodded to him instead. She, of course would never cut down her own blood for her own gain, or just because.

Akane smiled at his comment about the missing nin part. "I'm sure you will fit in." She commented with a gleeful tone of voice. If it was true, that he was now a sennin, there are probably a lot of nin that are angry with the Kage's decision. They might end up taking that anger out on him. Would he ever actually fit in then? She was sure her comrades would eventually accept him.

Akane blinked at his next comment, she then looked up at the sky to see the clouds forming. For a moment, her facial expression went to a slight panic. Was a storm coming? The thought made her shudder, but she would have felt if lighting was coming or not. Just a shower? It seemed like it. Akane soon hid her fear under a smile. She liked the rain, but surprisingly she like being inside when it rained. "Well as long as its just rain, then yes it is pleasant." She stated with a laugh, making her comment sound like a joke.

Akane watched him stand, then stand in the rain. She grew slightly worried, he could get sick if he stood too long. It was also almost cold enough to snow as well, she the rain was pretty cold. Then again, they were both ninja, and cold endure more than this. So akane allowed her worry to fade away. Her attention soon was caught by him offering her his hand. She blinked at his question, and she felt her chest grow tight. There was only the rain making sound, and she was realising how straightforward this was. She took a moments silence before taking his hand and standing.

"It'd be my pleasure." Akane hummed as she took a step closer. She still remembered her dance lesson with Tomo, she hoped she would not fail at this dance. As she stepped closer, she gave him a big smile. It had been a while, so she hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself. It'd be kinda hard though, as there was no music. Rain was pretty sounding, but music had patterns that made it easy to keep in tune with. Rain was sporadic, and hard to read.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He let out a brief chuckle, he knew that was in regards to what he said on their lunch date, That was just a poor choice of words then; I couldn't just take you from a place I just called home. It would do him no good if he were to have shinobi just go rogue from the village he was given entry into, and a pardon no less. We can make our first voyage to Moon Country, I hear it's very pleasant in the spring time. Would Saito let him take a leisure trip though? Maybe not right away, but in the future anything was possible, he had diverted death one way or another. He relented to a light sigh, but then a smile creased over his face again.

He gave a brief nod, Everything in life as I see it is a puzzle piece. Eventually you'll fit into the place you are meant to be in, and I never felt completely right; it was as if I was devoid of something, but here... I don't know, it feels much more right. I like it. He turned his head to her slightly, and gave her one of those cheerful, close eyed smiles. Though he might shrink or inflate, and suddenly no longer fit; and like a hermit crab, he would have to find a new home, but he hoped for his sake, and for Akane that it never came to that.

As the rain quietly began to make contact with ground, he could hear echo ever so clearly in his ears. Being a Santaru he had an affiliation to the weather no matter what form it took. He enjoyed being in it, and around it; it was something in his blood that just resonated with the weather that set his body as ease. The feel of the cold rain touching his skin set shivers down his back; he could feel his nerve slowly settle down. Kouin was now in his element, a state where he truly felt he was unstoppable. It wasn't a source of power, no it wasn't anything like that. The conviction it gave him was what made him stronger mentally. It allowed him to hear the rain in a different way; the way a musician can hear the music of the world, he could hear it in the rain.

As the rhythm of the rain echoed through his ears; he felt the warm embrace of Akane's hand touch his own, and seemlessly he pulled Akane in. Kouin placed her hand on his shoulder, and wrapped his arm around waist and pulled her in gently; a sanguine smile slipped across Kouin's face as he looked into Akane's blue eyes, Music is everywhere, you just have to listen in the right places; in the sky, in the subtle gust of wind through the leaves, or maybe it's right in front of you. He shot Akane a subtle wink. Sadly Kouin only knew how to foxtrot, but hey, better than nothing right?

Kouin took a slow step forward to set the beginning of dance, assuming Akane followed his lead, he would take another step forward into a subtle sidestep. He slid the two of them into a diagonal direction, and followed into a tandem twist while tagging a slight dip into the end of the section. He pulled her back up, and restarted at steadier pace. He took the same two steps forward and side step, but mixed in a few backward steps on his side; he twirled Akane outward, but retained a firm, yet gentle grip onto her hand. Reeling her back in, he brought her in close, and brushed his hand through Akane's hair, moving it behind her ear and out of her eyes, Sorry, I couldn't see your eyes with your hair in the way. He stared into her eye for a brief moment until instinct took over.

He dipped Akane one final time, but this time dipping with her; his face beaming with self-assurance. He still couldn't help but stare at someone with such beauty; he drew her in closer, and kiss de girl

BGM: NOTICE: Kiss the Girl, The Little Mermaid

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back