Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A walk through the garden [Private-Req Kouin]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane smiled at him, she was happy to hear that he wouldn't try to get her to go missing. She hopped she could trust his words, who knows, maybe he'd let her out of the village, and then make it to where she can't return home. Either way, she trusted his word, for now, and if a problem occurs later, she'd deal with it then. She liked the idea of going to moon country first, though she wasn't sure where that was. She'd have to look at a map again sometime. "Sounds like a good plan." She hummed gleefully, she assumed that he meant later on. She had her exam coming up, and he probably had work. She also doubted that they'd allow a newly ex missing nin run off again so soon. Then again, a lot of things were questionable here.

She liked his explanation on how he saw things like a puzzle. It made sense. She was even more happy to hear that being here just felt right for him, and she hoped he would continue to feel like that. "That's good." She commented with a nod. She has felt out of place sometimes, but she really just ignores those kind of feelings. Its easier just to pretend not to feel like that.

The rain was nice once Akane became worry free again, the cold water was relaxing. She'd much prefer a warm bath, than a cold shower though. She had yet to really become one with her Santaru side, as she still feared storms, more like she feared the sounds of the storms, thunder. Rain sounded nice, but usually looked at it as a warning that thunder might come. She didn't know why that sound spooked her, she just would rather not hear it. She could handle artificial thunder though, maybe because she knew that was controlled.

After akane placed her hand in his, he pulled her in, and she rested her other hand on his shoulder. She looked into his eyes, as she was taught by tomo that during a dance, eye contact was important. "I'll keep that in mind." She commented with a smile. Music is everywhere. She would find it easier to remember a tune in her head, or make one up, than try to find the music in the sound of rain. Though she might be able to hear the music is she made up a tune in her head. Rain sounded calming, add a bit of piano, and she found it soothing.

As he took a step forward, Akane fumbled a bit, before following his lead. She hadn't danced in a while, but it could be her own clumsiness kicking in. SHe followed along to the best she could, she wasn't in step, but she avoided stepping on his feet. Soon enough, she was getting the hang of it again. After he dipped her, he caught her off guard with backwards steps on his end, but she managed not to stumble. As he twirled her out, she kept her eyes on him, then she came back in. She blinked as he moved her wet hair from her face. "Ahh." She hummed, and smiled at him.

He dipped her again, though he only drew closer. She blinked at him, she could feel her face start to burn up. He was coming too close. She was in a bit of shock, what was she supposed to do in a situation like this? A gasp escaped her lips as he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss. She just froze up, she had never been kissed before, nor has she ever been this close to anyone. She gulped loudly, as she wasn't sure how she felt about being kissed so suddenly. It was an odd feeling, she was blushing mildly, and she could feel her heart racing. Her hands tightened their grip slightly, and she stared at him, speechless.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BGM: Migraine - Twenty One Pilots

They say when you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes. You relive every instance of your life; Kouin began to see every moment that led him to this exact moment in his life. He had felt that every move he made had been the correct one, but it was only in times of great silence does everything truly stop moving; even time appears to bow in this sudden instance. His mind had faltered as well, and he was unsure of how to recover. He couldn't even begin to gather any semblance of ability to speak in that instant, it's like his mind literally went blank, what could he do? He could see his journeys beginning in Kiri, and travelling to Kumo; all the people he met for the first time, leaving for a short while just to return back to Kumo, and now he was a leader of the village. He had fought countless shinobi, traversed multiple dangerous territory, yet he couldn't master the skill that encompassed dealing with women? Oh how fate had betrayed him.

He could his inner voice screaming at him and calling him an idiot, but he wasn't thinking clearly enough to comprehend anything inside his mind. The sudden realization of his abrupt actions began to dawn on him like the morning sun. His face began to glow a glossy rose color, as the look of embarrassment. He could feel her grip tighten on his shoulder, he could see her checks fill with a redish color, and immediately panicked; he pulled her back up, and took a sudden step back, I... Uh... Oh....Ah..... I don't.... His thoughts weren't coming out coherently at all; he could hear his inner voice screaming at him, You doofus, you ruined everything But he was wrong.... If he ruined everything he thought a more negative reaction would've occurred. Time seemed to be moving normally, at least in his thoughts they were, which was all he needed right now, but a little late to the party; he had already jumped off the board, now he would have to see if he would sink or swim.

His eyes met hers for a moment, but then instantly shied downwards, too embarrassed too maintain contact; he had taken it upon himself to put himself on her without so much as a work of consent, I'm sorry.... Akanee-chan... He brought his eyes to sky, and let the pouring rain make contact with his face, but with a grimace across his face and shook his head, I don't.... I don't know what came over me... He was sorry, but he didn't want to be sorry about it; he had been raised better than to just take sudden actions into his own hand, Please.. Please, forgive me... He finally found the will make contact with Akane, but he could still see the sign of surprise on her face.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was confused in this situation, was she supposed to fight? what was she supposed to do. She really did not like this confusion, she wasn't sure how she felt about this guy. As he took a step back, she stepped back and brought her hands up to her chest. She felt angry by his sudden advancements, but she was unsure how she should handle this. Mixed feelings, and questions. At times when she felt like this, she usually went to crying, but she just stared at him silently. She was looking for answers, she didn't think that she felt romance towards him... they had only just met not too long ago. It didn't help that she was already an emotional train wreck currently.

As he apologized to her, she squinted at him, she wish she knew how to react. She gave him a glare as he looked at her again, mostly because she was trying to find the words to use. "I don't know. I don't think I'm ready for this." She commented, then she looked down. "I don't know my own emotions." She stated before she turned around and started walking away. She wasn't sure, she didn't want to loose her friendship, but if she didn't accept him, would that mean she'd loose her bond with him? She was all too new to this.

Akane stopped and looked back at him, "I like your company a lot, I just don't know how to deal with these sort of situations. I don't wish to loose you if I choose not to accept your feelings." She explained to him, finding the will to say how she felt. She'd rather not beat around the bush. But this confused her a bit, she wasn't sure how she felt about him now. Was he just trying to get into her pants? Her mother warned about men who would try that. She couldn't see how he could develop feelings of romance so quickly, but everyone is different. It just made her unsure of him.​

[mft]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His mind was in a warped state, and not able to fully comprehend the massive folly that was his actions. He had acted on a simple, insignificant whim, and apparently he had misread signals as well; his father always told him Now remember, if you have notice the "signals" always go for the kiss. Sadly his father, as tricky and covert as he was, failed to mention what exactly the signals were, or what they even are. Kouin turned away, and he could feel his face flush with embarrassment. What the gods name were you thinking you dolt? Now you've gone and ruined everything. Though maybe all was not lost, maybe their was still hope to salvage the dismal situation that had just transpired.

Taking in a deep breath, Kouin turned around with a new sense of confidence, I guess.... I uh just read some signals wrong.... I honestly can say I've never once just done that in my life before..... Kouin began to think more heavily on his words; had it been less of mixing up signals? Or more him just acting on his emotions? He shook his head in confusion; that course of action was unbefitting of someone in his position. In the hollowed walls of his own mind, Akane's word pierced the veil of his own thinking; the words ringing clearly in his ears. Taking in a deep breath, he let out a sigh of relief; thankfully he hadn't completely flown the coop, and still had a friendship to build upon further. Yet all he was doing was these long inner monologue things, Kouin probably should respond to the person at hand at some point or another.

Rubbing the back of his head casually, clearly feigning nonchalance, I'm not quite sure what I did either.... But I'm in the same boat as you. With a swift and direct snap of his finger the rain falling around them began to slowly shudder to a stop, as if the gods had command it so. Letting out a sigh, he would turn to the heavens, as if to derive an answer, Being in an clandestine service, you never truly have a chance to feel genuine, heart warming feelings, and sometimes... Sometimes they just burst to the surface, most of the time abruptly. I wasn't exactly planning for that to happen... He took a brief pause to gather his thoughts; how exactly did he want to phrase all of this without sounding like the most cliche person in the universe? Eh.. He thought casually, he felt what he said had covered the basis, and didn't need to make things even more confusing

He smiled lightly, and wiped the lens on his glasses, I'm no longer a simple traveler. I'm a village shinobi, a Sennin nonetheless; I have a responsibility, and a duty to my fellow man. He did a cliche finger snap, followed into a point and a wink, I have no plans to go anywhere anytime soon. Kumogakure is my home now; you'd have a better chance of being struck by lightning than losing me, which is ironic being a Santaru and all; those would be some really low odds. He let out a slight chuckle, and had hoped he played off his embarrassment perfectly and cleanly. He shot Akane an inquisitive look, What would you like to do next? I've had a rather large grasp on the itinerary for our events.

[LMFT - 572]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane gave him a small smile. "I've never had anything even close to that happen to me." She commented, she was surprised that he had never done something like that, seeing as he seemed so sure of himself. She looked down for a moment, the feeling of his lips on her still lingered, and she wasnt sure how to feel about that.

Akane looked back to him, she nodded to him as he explained how his emotions just bursted out. She usually held back more than half her emotions... She only liked letting her happy feelings show after all. She was going to say something, but she decided to listen instead. She smiled at him as he stated that he was no longer a simple traveler, though it did seem like he actually did become sennin... He most have been an amazing shinobi to be able to become sennin so easily. It made her admire him a bit.

"Well that makes me quite happy then." Akane commented, then nodded to him."And those are some low odds, that gives me hope." She stated, then she took a step closer to him. She did like him, she just was weary, and maybe afraid. She felt like she didn't have enough knowledge on how to handle these things.

Akane blinked as he asked what she wanted to do next. She wasn't sure. "I don't know, I'm not good at planing social things..." She answered truthfully. Maybe they should meet up another time... She wasn't sure.

Akane thought of something as she realized he was the one that made it rain, but should she say it? it'd take the seriousness out of the conversation, but she couldn't help but giggle. "Do you always make it rain to soak your girls?" She questioned, she couldn't help but blurt that out.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Droplets continued to fall from the tree above them, crashing down into a puddle that had formed below causing a constant ripple effect outward. Kouin's recent actions had a very same ripple effect, but he wasn't by himself anymore, at least slightly less alone now. He took in a brief breath, and exhaled, Keeping everything in for so long.... It gets a bit painful after awhile, it feel good to get it off my chest. Even though he wasn't being scolded, he still felt like the biggest idiot on this coast of Lightning Country.

He offered a small smile, I always try to keep the odds as low as possible, so I think it's safe to say I won't be leaving to continue my travels anytime soon. He pulled out his watch, and looked at it and scratched the side of his head, Though.... I am due to leave the village with the Raikage for diplomacy.... I will be gone for a little bit. He didn't want Akane to suddenly be surprised when Kouin wasn't in the village while he was out on his mission; Kouin was many things, but he refused to be made out as a liar, he simply bent the truth ever so slightly.

Well.... He grabbed Akane's hand, and placed his watch in the open palm, and closed her hand over it. While I'm gone you'll have plenty of time to think about what we should do next. As his hand left hers, he could instantly feel a void in his being, he had never been separated from his watch for any reasonable amount of time, but this was also a sign a good faith; Akane knew he wouldn't just skip out of town without one of his most prized possessions.

Kouin's eyes quickly darted around as Akane asked him about the sudden change in weather, Ummmm........ That was a bit trickier of a situation for him to get out of, how exactly could he get out of this hole he dug? Though was it really even a hole? A singular word spoke in his head, Your girls? He scoffed mentally at the notion. Kouin may have made himself out to appear as a 'player', but that was more of a facade, though Akane referred to herself as 'one of his girls'; he gentle brushed a wet strand of hair out of her face, and smiled, Only for the one I like exceptionally. The words rolled over his tongue in an eloquent manner, and he tied it all in with a cliche wet hair flip, but he made sure not to splash it in Akane's face, cause that's rude.

[MFT]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane smiled at him, "Well you can talk to me about anything." She commented with a nod, she wouldn't mind listening to his thoughts. She didn't speak about her feelings often, as she really didn't get much of a chance to do so.She had no problem with being open to friends though, just finding the chance. Though he probably felt uncomfortable right now, after what happened. She was not sure, it didn't make her feel anything negative towards him. She just had never looked at someone in a romantic sense.

"Glad to hear you wont be continuing your travels anytime soon." Akane said , she would be said if he left for good soon. She still wanted to get to know him. Then he stated that he was due to leave the village on a diplomacy mission. She blinked, and gave a slight frown, she wondered where they were going. She'd probably find out anyways.

Akane gave him a curious look as he took her hand, then placed his watch in her hand. She listened to what he had to say. Was that a pun? "I'll watch over this then." She stated with a small giggle, she looked at the watch, she'd have time to think things over, but she was a little afraid of him not coming back. She knew by him giving this too her, he wouldn't abandon the village, but that didn't keep others from taking his life.She had a sign of worry in her facial expression.

Akane pushed away the worried look, to give him a smile. After her question, it seemed like she had kouin at a loss of words. It was something she would normally not say. She liked doing the unexpected, so that was a pretty good response. Akane blinked as he brushed some strands of hair out of her face, and then his comment made her blush lightly, but then again he didn't deny that he had more than one girl. So it was hard to take that seriously, even if it was nice to hear.

It was probably time to get going, she wasn't sure if she wanted to leave yet, but she felt like things would only get weird if she stayed. "We should probably call this a day... I live at the Shinrya estate, you've probably met Kitsune-sensei. So if you ever want to visit me, you can find me there, if i'm not at the hospital." She explained to him, she wouldn't mind getting visits there, plus she was sure Kitsune would let him in, he was a sennin after all. If he was still just a missing nin, then he might have a hard time getting into the estate.​

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day was slowly coming to an end, and the events of another interesting day were coming to an end once more. He had divulged more than he initially intended to, but he felt no remorse in how much he revealed; he would eventually need to tell his dirty secret, but maybe he could get away with sweeping that under the bridge....

A smile warmed his face as he heard Akane say she would watch over the watch, Splendid, if you want you can even think of it as collateral, not that their is any need for it anyway. He wasn't quite sure how long it would take them to get there, nor how long they would end up being in Stone Country for. All these variables could spell out quite the lengthy trip; hopefully the entire group travels safely there and back. He knew in his mind that no one would be dying on his watch if he had anything to do about it.

Kouin let out a brief yawn right when Akane mentioned calling it a day. A slight shiver barreled down his back at the mention of Kitsune-san; his mind flash backed to when he got his medical exam, and she poked him in the unspeakable region, but as quickly as the thought came, just as quickly it left. Kouin nodded, Second date and you're already asking me to come over to your house? Trust me you'll be the first one I visit when I return. He stretched out his arms, and let out a long yawn, Then till my return? I bide you adieu. Kouin bowed out, and would turn to talk away.

[topic left unless stopped]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane held onto his watch, she had never been attached to an inanimate object, so she didn't truly understand how he could feel empty with out it, but she did know that at least he trusted her. Well from what she could tell, she wasn't sure to fully take what she saw yet, she still felt like this could all be some sort of trick. For now, however, she would accept this. "Then on that note, I hope you return safely." She commented with a smile, she couldn't help but feel happy to know that he would trust her with his very valuable watch.

Akane blinked, she didn't get what he meant by that, was it odd to invite people over? There was much she needed to learn about these things,maybe he took her friendly invitation as something more? "I am glad to hear I'll be the first you'll visit." She said with a firm nod. Though she did not know how to reply to his first comment, all she gave him was a look of a confusion, mixed with curiosity.

Akane watched him walk away, she was kinda sad to see him go, but she'd see him soon. "See you later!" She called out to him as she waved her left hand a goodbye. After that she turned, and started on her way home. She had a lot to think over, it was almost like stepping into a cold river for the first time, but she will manage.​

Topic left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back