Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering Country A Warm Welcome...

This thread contains one or more players entering the country.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun breached the ominous mountains far behind the two stealthy figures now moving through the familiar great forests of Fire Country. They had made good time as the journey had progressed, but now Yong slowed his movements until he came to a complete stop, his traveling companion coming to a halt beside him, a questioning look coming over the face of Migoya as if to ask why they had stopped.

"This is the first time I have passed over the borders of Fire Country since we left so many years ago, and now we return to fight as mercenaries in another man's war..."

He let the sentence fade away as he often did, leaving the thought unfinished and hanging in the air. The armoured Shinobi moved his hand to his hip where an ornate ANBU mask had been affixed. With a soft click the mask unattached, his hand moving to position it over his face, stoping for a moment to speak again before affixing it in to place.

"It has not been so long that they will have forgotten our faces..."

The mask now locked in to place Yong lifted the hood of his dark leather armour, as he turned away from Migoya and directly towards the Village hidden in the Leaves, a direction that felt sickeningly like home. Yong flexed his unarmoured fingers before closing them into loosely held fists, his gaze seeming to look beyond the solid wall of trees and into his memory of Konoha...

[Ooc: Country entered with Yong. Run time 1 hour (slowest run time of group)]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Some faces are harder to forget…”

Migoya looked somewhat… conflicted for split second, the emotion would be clearly read by Yong of course - Migoya and his father had trained him after all.

“We may be here to fight another mans war… but that does not mean that we need to fight at all. I do realise however that fools tend to throw themselves at unnecessary battle, and Konoha has no lack of those… but Id prefer if we can do our business and get out of here as soon as we can.”

With a wave of his hand Migoya himself donned a strange costume - an ANBU mask akin to a cats, covered with a tattered red robe.

“I find my self conflicted Yong… a desire to return home, but the same desire to burn it to the ground for what they did to us. In any event, let us do what we came here to do.”

His crimson gaze turned to Konohagakure. To his once home.

To his birthplace, and to where his ancestors lay.

[Ooc: Country entered with Yong. Run time 1 hour (slowest run time of group... me...)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back