Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Web of Intrigue [PM for Info/Entry Plz]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kido_zps5518526c.jpg

InuGekido_zps9d827e5a.jpg

"Of course they would put us here. With the trash and filth of the village; simply because we-- fine, I wanted a life of freedom without restriction." Gekido complained, revamping his statement when he received a rough growl from Judo, his faithful ninken. If there was on thing that held constant in life, it was the loyalty between an Inuzuka and his canine companion. No matter what, Gekido always felt better with Judo around, especially under the watchful eye of the ANBU who followed him everywhere. "What a waste of money, eh Judo? They have them just follow me around making sure I don't do anything stupid. I mean I bet you they could hear me right now, and are thinking how they could be home with their families or something. But n-oooo, a former rogue takes priority-- specially when his family is the whole of the Inuzuka clan. Bah!" he scoffed and pushed his way through a door into a nearby dive bar.

Grumbling and huffing along the way, Gekido just wanted to feel alone again. No doubt that the ANBU were surrounding the place and checking for possible exit points. They wouldn't enter if they didn't need to, and that's why Gekido often entered dark, hidden away places like this on his nightly 'missions'; if you could even call them that. Besides that, Gekido refused the request to get him a drink and received a dirty look from the bartender. After all, the way they made money was through sales. So the Inuzuka ninja was just taking up space with his smelly dog. The only reason he probably wasn't shooed out was because of the headband around his forehead. Gekido sighed. "I hope Senka knows how much she is worth..."
Tori_zps2539206e.jpg
-
Hato_zps1a3ed237.jpg

WatchingYou_zps8ab17944.jpg
-
WatchingYou_zps8ab17944.jpg

"Like clockwork..." she thought as she slowly and seductively made her way over to where he was sitting. She had been listening in of course, and had been told his entrance was going to be made by a dove outside. "Hey there, you look lonely, want some company?" Tori asked, trying to seem innocent and cute. Gekido looked up for a moment in consideration and waved her off with a hand. He didn't want to deal with that right now. "Oh come on, I'm sure she won't mind." the woman said, he tone changing rapidly into one of mystery and guile. "What? Who are you?" he asked with alarm in his voice, his claws noticeably growing larger. Judo began paying attention as well.

"Don't worry Inuzuka-san, I'm not here to cause any trouble." she assured him, sitting down on his lap and leaning close to him. She nearly gagged from the smell though. He smelled just like a dog, like he didn't even own a shower-- he probably didn't. She already cursed her decision to lean in and kiss his neck. "Savages..." she thought before continuing. "Just in case anyone we don't want watching is watching us, know what I mean?" she whispered into his ear. The look of confusion began to turn into a look of intrigue. Who was this anonymous female who was playing the part of prostitute; and just what was her plan? But, his curiousity would soon be sated as she stood up and tugged on his hand. "Why don't you follow me big boy?" she cooed and quickly pulled him down a hallway into a room that was generally reserved for people who got so drunk they passed out.

Upon entering, Gekido immediately noticed another person in the room. Silver hair and eyes, with an interesting suit on. And as soon as the door closed behind them the woman's whole demeanor changed. But she would not be the first to speak. "On behalf of my colleague, I apologize for the awkward situation we put you in out there. But it was necessary to get you alone and outside of their range." Spoke the man without a name. Judo and Gekido looked at each other for a moment, and the once confused Gekido now had a smirk on his lips and arms folded across his chest. "Just who are you guys. And what do you want with me." he questioned. Normally, he was avoided like the plague, with good reason of course. But things were different now, in his mind at least. "Just a moment." she said, and pulled something out of the bag that they had no doubt brought into the room. It looked almost like a skull lantern, but it wasn't a candle inside... it was the eye of an Uchiha. Activating a seal upon its surface, the room seemed to go frozen, almost like time itself was stopped.

For a moment, the two looked at each other then the woman began speaking again. "I am Tori, and he is Hato. We work for the same...individual who will remain unnamed. But know that we are not your enemy. In fact, we wish to ally ourselves with you." she revealed with a smile of what Gekido assumed with genuine interest. "Ally? Look, you've picked the wrong person then. I have no more power than a student in our academy right now." Gekido countered. He wasn't trying to make excuses to get out of whatever they were offering, well he still didn't know quite what that was yet either, but he was just being honest with them. But about he spoke, Hato's immovable expression widened into a small smile, almost like that was what he was waiting for. "Yes, we know the current situation. Our employer seeks your loyalty in exchange for new power, and a chance once again to run free outside of the grasp of Kumogakure's oppressive government." Hato said in almost glee. But Gekido stepped back in alarm and said: "Impossible. They don't let me anywhere near the gates. I'm not even eligible for a passport." Hato only chuckled and turned around to look at a cheap painting hung on the wall. "You underestimate us, Inuzuka-san. I request that you simply give us a chance, and we will show you just how much we would like you as our... friend." Hato concluded and went silent. But an interesting choice of words no doubt.

Tori dug a small business card out of her pocket and wrote something onto the back of it. Handing it over to Gekido, a sharp voice resounded in his ear. "Eight o'clock, Thursday. You shouldn't have work that day, so don't be late. See you there." she finished, and nearly pushed him out the room. The inuzuka fumbled with the doorknob and finally got it open before looking at the business card. The only thing printed on it was their names.

Just who was this enigmatic pair?

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Runtime: 1 Hour - NPC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back