Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Welcome Home Party

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Continued from here: https://ninpocho.com/threads/heading-home.68486/#post-385530 ]

It was useful not to have to actually enter the village to get the suspect back to HQ; it was something Keiyaku would have seen as a potential risk given Akira's penchant for carnage and pointy, stabby objects. Arriving at the base of the mountain, and having first blindfolded him, he loaded the prisoner into a rickety-looking mine cart. After Tanuki bounded inside too, they set off up through the mountain. Keiyaku turned to his ninken and spoke to him in the form of a few grunts and growls to which their was an answering bark from the dark, and, as soon as they arrived, Tanuki bounded off down the passage, off to deliver a message. The ninken came, after a time, to a door, upon which he pawed and whined, hoping whoever was inside would grant him entry; he was looking for the Sennin, and, once he found him, would usher him to follow.

"Let's be havin' ya then," said Keiyaku, once again slinging Akira over his shoulder and proceeding down the cold, dreary passage.

"Hm," he said, stopping abruptly. The passage walls were lined with many ANBU-style masks of all different colours and varieties, but their owners long since lost, their masks having been put on secret, tributory display in respect of their memory. The Inuzuka stopped by a particular one, decorated like the face of some kind of insect, and bearing a plaque beneath it reading 'MANTIS'.

"Well, Mantis, our problem decided to show up again. Don't worry; I'll get to the bottom of this. I won't let ya down."

And with no further elaboration, Keiyaku continued on down the passage, taking many turns and corners, walking for what must have been at least twenty minutes, until finally, there was the sound of a heavy door being thrust open. Inside, Akira would be placed on a chair, his blindfold removed and given time for his eyes to adjust to the light of the flickering torches around them. The masked ANBU officers stood on the other side of a table, like a typical interrogation room, his arms folded as he stared soullessly into the dark sage's eyes from behind his mask, waiting for the Body Bind to wear off.

"If you would state your name for the record."

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Papers, stacks of papers, his office had been stacking up a bit since he'd been a little absent of late. Hitomi was still grinding away inside of the office as he had stood up and lifted up a stack of them to carry over to the clerk at gathering hall to forward them to the right people. His steps were careful and his face was hidden away by the stacks, trying to remember where everything was on the floors he managed to dodge and avoid making any major crashes until suddenly as he made a turn he heard what sounded distinctly like a set of four soft paws running down the hallways, half expecting the beast to crash right into him he took a strong stance and readied holding his position against the oncoming crash.

It didn't seem to happen, the steps had stopped right in front of him, and he relaxed his stance a bit, adjusting the papers in his hands he moved it slowly to the side, allowing him to look down at the creature standing below him, it took him a second, but he recognized the colors and the mask on the hound, it was then he realized the dog had come running from the direction of his office and perhaps Keiji had accidentally walked in a circle.

Looks like Keiyaku requested his presence for something. He nodded to Moru and indicated him to follow for a brief moment. Leading the way to the clerk desk, the lady looking a little shocked with her body language, "Right, y'know what to do. I've got something to do." his voice soft, calm and conservative of his breath, it's not like carrying stacks of papers are hard, but it was always good to maintain your strengths and focus when exerting yourself. "Real quick" he added, "What's Jackal's current task?" Meeting his gaze, "Interrogating the prisoner Akira she said without a beat she replied almost second nature as if she had idetic memory of everyone and their schedule.

His mask turned to face Moru and his dark eyes behind the mask met with the hound's. "Lead the way buddy!" Following the hound through the narrow side passages in order to finally reach the designated interrogation room he straightened his clothes and walked in. Open the door quietly, he stepped in, gave a firm nod to those within, ending his gaze to meet with Keiyaku. And then stepped to the side ending in the corner of the room, simply watching the situation and the conversation that was about to occur.

At this same moment, Hitomi, his contract creature and life-long ally in all, is seated in his office, stressed and frustrated with having to be the one going through the paperwork Keiji's absence may have caused. Taking a deep breathe, and slight huff, she returned back to it from her lapse moment of emotional distress. What she didn't know was that she might have to remain within alone for just a bit longer than expected...

[Thread entered]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Akira allowed himself to be led without any issue or any fightback at all, knowing full well that he didn't have many other options, after all, he had returned home and come back, so he might as well follow the processes, though saying that the whole idea of this was almost laughable considering the current situation of the world, at least he had managed to get some insight into things, and even he wondered how this would go but after all, he would make sure that he didn't offer any reason to fight or resist the interrogation.

"Well, I guess the start to this would be my name, it's Yamamoto Akira. Missing Shinobi of Konoha at this current moment in time."

He was honest with his answers as he allowed himself to sit there. He wondered how long he would be going around this circle, or even how this matter would go. As he studied the room nothing was special at all, it was the same old drill, it was an empty room and he was going to be asked questions, of course, he would happily answer them but at least he pondered on if any of these questions, or these answers that he would need to give would hurt his reputation in any way. For now, he did all he could do which was just simply sit there and wait for the next question, and attempt to give the best answers that he could to the questions that he was asked.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 255]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yamamoto Akira," Keiyaku repeated thoughtfully, turning the other free chair to face him, putting his foot up on the seat and leaning over onto the backrest, a pair of slitted pupils gazing into Akira's eyes from behind his mask. His voice was expressionless, his glare hardened and unreadable. The ANBU agent's head suddenly cracked to the side as the door to the room shifted and slid open. In walked another figure, masked and cloaked, followed by an identical clone of Keiyaku, wearing the same mask. This clone came to stand at the opposite corner of the room, folding its arms and watching the scene play out. The Inuzuka's attention momentarily fixed on Keiji. Everytime he looked at him, he could feel a sickening churn in his stomach as the thing inside him reacted to the man... It didn't help that the full moon was getting close again.

"Sir," said Keiyaku to the man, bowing his head briefly but respectfully before turning his attention back on his interviewee.

"Akira," said Keiyaku, eyes greedily watching for any trace of a reaction to his words, "you are charged with one count of desertion; you abandoned your duties and went rogue. You are further charged with one count of attempted murder of a junior ANBU officer in the course of your successful flight attempt. Do you deny these charges, or dispute any of the facts I have just now laid before you?"

So co-operative... so boringly, dully willing to co-operate. Was it genuine? Keiyaku wasn't so sure somehow. His eyes were momentarily diverted to his clone who stood across the room. Maybe the hunger momentarily showed in his eyes, as Morutobu gave a tiny little shake of his head. Right, he needed to play this clean and straight.

"Akira, listen. If you want forgiveness, you gotta give something back. There's a ton of evidence against you here, but what we don't have is... why?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the man speaking, it seemed that he would be charged, it was almost quite a fun situation, as he allowed his eyebrow to raise slightly as he listened to the chargers that had been labeled against him, wondering what evidence they had as he sat across from the table of the man. He allowed himself to look his cold eyes staring into the masked Anbus's face, as he allowed himself a few moments to ponder the question, he would face the desertion charge the other one though he would claim against it.

"Desertion, sure, let's be honest the branch I was given was growing, and I wanted to see the world and get as much medical information as I could from the other villages, without the politics or stigma of being from Konoha, so I went traveling. Both villages that I turned up to turned me away so that was a fat load of good honestly. But I did this to progress the knowledge of medicine, more specifically my branch inside of Konoha, there is so much we lack in knowledge about the mind, about the damage that is done by constantly killing each other. The lasting effects"

His face was serious, he knew that he had given this reason to both villages as well even if he had been declined entry inside the villages, he had still tried to share the knowledge and at least get some insight into how much they had progressed in this field.

"As for the second part of your charges, unfortunately, those are false, I never laid a hand on your junior ANBU or lifted a finger against him, so for that charge, I will deny it."

Now he would have to wait and see how this would progress. He was for the full part being honest at least.

[MFT:308]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back