Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forced Entry Adventures of Yong - "A Broken Token!!"

This thread is marked as containing someone forcefully attempting to enter the village.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the information given to him by Migoya they had extrapolated that the token may have been broken by Akkuma but in truth the tokens were an imperfect science, the only information conveyed to the Myakashi via the mystic seal were the precise location of the token when it was broken and which Myakashi agent the token had belonged to. This specific token was Kiko's which meant the person who had broken the token could be anyone... His daughter was something of a wild card amongst the Myakashi, offered an autonomy granted to few other agents of the clan, so the fact that it was Kiko's token that had been broken, and with Kiko out of the world for a spell, they really all could be walking straight into a trap...

Making his way through the last stretch of the desert's vast expanse under the cover of night Yong began preparation for his covert entry into Suna, after all he did not know who it was that had broken the Myakashi token, perhaps they were loyal to Suna and requesting Myakashi assistance, Yong did not want to break a contract before learning of the requests specifics, that would be counter intuitive. Instead he would opt for subtlety.

In the distance the great entrance of Suna finally came into sight, a number of gate guards visible at the well lit entrance, though they were barely more than specks at this distance they were close enough. With practiced speed Yong moved through a complex series of esoteric hand-seals whilst simultaneously releasing a particular set of chakra-seals amongst the many such seals placed throughout his system, his body quickly began taking on a subtle transparency as he completed the hand-seals (True Yamanaka - Name of the Rose).

Maintaining his clear though distant view of the Sunan Shinobi guarding the great gates his ethereal hands would again begin moving through another complex, though much shorter series of hand-seals (Yamanaka - Mind Possession), his eyes scanning the small group, waiting for his moment...

"Bingo..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you see that? There was something out there but it just disappeared!" The young though strong looking gate guard, no older than twenty or twenty one, quickly attempted to get the attention of the older, more experienced Shinobi standing behind him, pointing into the desert with his hand as he turned his face to the senior, the look on his young face more one of confusion than if concern. The older Shinobi leaned forward, placing his hand over his eyebrows like a shade against the light of the gates as he looked in the direction indicated by the young man's pointing hand.

"Hmm, probably just a ghost. The desert has more than its fare share of 'em. You can call it in if you want? I'm just going to take a shit..."

Yong was in full possession of the old guards body, like a demon possessing a catholic. He began to walk towards the gates, repeating his last sentence to the enquiring nod of a few of the other guards as he made his way past them. Hopefully his deception would hold until he was through them...

[Ooc: I'm going to Void this too, sorry Momo, real life got in the way... I will do another force entry :)]

Last edited:

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
As the sun sets over the village hidden in the sand, there's a crimson flame that refuses to be extinguished. Who else but moi, Big Hat Momo, the veritable goddess of glamour and allure, reigning supreme over the hearts of the unsuspecting villagers? Drenched in the hues of passion, I sashay through the Gates of Sunagakure, a vision of unparalleled elegance and charm. Sporting my trademark scarlet hat and a wardrobe that screams haute couture, I am a spectacle to behold, a diva in every sense of the word. And just when I thought the spotlight couldn't shine any brighter, fate throws a curveball in the form of a passing hottie.With a toss of my luscious locks and a flick of my wrist, I pivot on my stiletto heels, brandishing my guitar like a weapon of seduction. The strings tremble beneath my fingertips, echoing the rhythm of my pulsating heart. "Hey! Baby won’t you come my way?" I croon, each syllable dripping with honeyed allure.In this moment, amidst the swirling sands and the whispers of the desert wind, I am more than just a mere mortal – I am a goddess in human form, a temptress of unparalleled allure. The villagers may whisper my name in hushed tones, but they cannot deny the irresistible pull of my magnetic charm. As I stand at the precipice of destiny, I know that my journey has only just begun. With each tantalizing note that escapes my lips, I etch my name into the annals of history, a legend in the making. For I am the embodiment of desire and the world is my stage, ready to be conquered one heart at a time.

[Caught]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back