Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ah ah free time where did you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well I never thought I'd be the one to say this I really didn't, but hey here we go - I have absolutely no free time at all. For those of you who don't know I am a university student, who just started as a matter of fact, but that doesn't kill as much time as the fact that I have to travel 2 hour a day to and from the university. Still that isn't really enough...wait it is when you add my night shifts at a local supermarket. Because of all that my activity lately has absolutely gone down the drain and in the next few months I really don't see it becoming any better than it is now and in fact getting worse than it already is. Whether or not I will return I do not know at all, but time possibly does and for that we just need to wait and see.

Through my time here I have had a lot of fun and met some really amazing people. They have managed to bear with my stupid attitude and behavior more than they needed to. For that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really do hope this isn't a goodbye and I will return but you never really know.

To the people I am currently roleplaying with I apologize and even if I do wish I could have finished those topics before I went, but sadly that isn't happening anytime soon with all the problems I'm having with documents these last few weeks. Who knew getting a bus pass and finding some stupid number meant waiting around all sorts of different government buildings a few weeks in a row. I for one didn't have a clue. No matter now I do and I will prepare better from now on.

Again thank you for everything and I wish you all the best. I do hope we can meet again. It's been fun.

-Takehiko aka Senju Natsuru aka Miki aka Akumairo Shichika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back