Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ain't no rest for the Wicked [Muji/Saemon/Mio/Open]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho, the 3rd Princess or Daughter - whatever one, stood outside of the Maw with a comfortable expression resting upon her snow white face. Her scarlet red lips signifying some sort of color, life even, dwelled within the natural born killer of a woman. Her dark red, and orange, threads rested neatly in a stylish bun as it seemed to accentuate her face. And styled in her typical Victorian gown, red of course. She was waiting for one of her suitors, Muji, as he was affectionately named. A man with such power and such a goal that the woman couldn't help herself but be entangled by her sheer presence. However, she was no push over and not a person to bend to another's will but she dabbled intimately with her bodyguard.

She awaited her loyal companion as her slender frame stood strong against the howling wind. The color of day had been vanquished by the absorbent blacks and dark blues of night, often sparkling with one or two few hundred tiny sparklers.

[Rubbish post but I wanted us to start~!]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Ain't no rest for the Wicked [Muji/Seamon/Mio/Open]

Of course the red lady was never really alone. Since taking the job nearly 8 months ago, the tall, dark man was never really far away. Being trained in the ANBU arts, and being a master of them, Saemon had been contracted to watch over her, shadow her steps and be sure no harm came to her. When he wanted to be visiable to her, he was. When he didn't, he was hidden. The only times he left her was when her other guard was present and he could sleep, attend his other job or eat something.

Occasionally there were some, if only limited times he wanted to leave her side when Oni-chama (or so he liked to internally vocalize and never to the man's face or Koho). The most predominant times were when she's home alone with him. 'Nuff said.

Shaking off the thoughts as he would a pesky fly from his shoulder, Saemon stepped out of the tunnel, disregarding the shadows for the time being and making himself obvious. He knew she was waiting for Oni-chama so maybe he'd be a thorn in the man's side. A hint of a smile played on the man's plain lips before he poked a black rolled cigarette between them and lit it. He took a deep from the thing, brightening the orange end for a few second and burning away at the stick before he released it slowly into a long, swirly cloud of smoke.

His approach was obvious. His feet shuffled in the soft sand that piled up in the bone mouth. He stopped several feet away from Koho, his fingers coming up to grip the cig and flick it down into the sand to die there. "What are you doing out here, Koho-hime?" Though the question could be taken as nosy, bossy or some other pushy way, from Saemon it was a calm question of general curiosity. His deep, slightly gravely voice relayed that to his red lady.

The wind drifted up, rustling short cropped, almost black hair and he rubbed the back of his fingers against his stubbly chin idly. It was very hot out that day, but the wind had a slight hint of chill to it. It meant the possibility of a desert rain in the near future... it was something to relish. He would probably stay out here to see it.

[topic entered]

[ooc: Saemon is wearing a plain black shirt and black shinobi pants with shin wraps and black shinobi sandals. He's not very inventive.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koho's ears twitched as the sound of feet trawling themselves across the sands. She would turn, insured that another was here, but in the instant that her eyes laid on the image of her lover, one of her two suitors, the 3rd daughter would expel with glee. It was uncharacteristic, well only to those who saw the natural killer in her, but to her associates this reaction to her lovers was just something that you could really label as 'normal'. "Sweet heart, you came." Koho would move from her standing point, floating over to her strong-armed accomplice and embrace him with tightness. "You now how I worry when you're not by my side."

She would lift her nuzzled nest from his chest and look up to his chiseled expression. Oh how she loved having two hearts tied to her, it made her feel important and wanted. "I was waiting on Muji but I think he's a little tardy." Koho would place her hand against his face, his stubble pricking her hand, before trailing down her finger against his shirt until the tip of her finger reached the edge of discretion. She poked the finger in-between flesh and brim of the trouser and teasingly smile. "These people are so boring, Seamon..." The 3rd would remove her finger and step back, her dress proving awkward, as she pouted; crossing her arms childishly.

"I believe something already visited Sunagakure and left quite a mess... They stole our job, sweet heart." She would add disappointingly, sighing briefly, before dropping her arms to her sides.

Koho would smile at Seamon, approaching him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and, again, teasingly rubbing herself up against her strong-bodied man. Seamon was her first love, it was only natural for her to be so hungry for him, even in the most awkward of places: the like a dessert for example. However, there was Muji, and he was Koho's other suitor, a strong man that rivaled Seamon. Most people were tied down to a single partner, but not this woman, no. She reveled in her luck that two men had fallen for her sexual endeavor. There really wasn't a rush that could compare to sex, sex with one you love and then sex with another who just gets the juices flowing.

Well, there was the sensation of killing someone - that was pretty fantastic.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Saemon was a relaxed guy, well outwardly anyway. There was always a hint of his burning rage just below the surface. But with Koho, it burned a little less. His flame was replaced with something softer. It was a fire, but not like the other. As she approached him and reached out for him with familiar touch, he stood passively accepting the hold. To the outside, it may look like he was tolerating her, like a teacher did when getting a hug from his student or something else just as awkward. It wasn't the case with him. He breathed in deeply as she stood with her arms about him, her face in his chest. Her smell intoxicated him, drugged him in a way only she could do to him.

Yes, he had come. He was always there, would always be there as long as she needed him. His dull blue eyes trained down upon her deceptively delicate features and a slightly larger smile played upon his lips. Her hands touched his face and throat, then hooked into the edge of his pants. While other pairs may blush or return the favor in kind, Saemon was calm. His hands finally came down and simply rested lightly on his lady's waist. What he could do to her he saved for times they were alone. Privacy... something he held dear and coveted.

But the contact was over too soon. She stepped away, pouting cutely with arms crossed. "No one has stolen anything. What you'll do to them is much worse, Koho." His hands, now empty returned to his neutral crossed arm position. But again she would close the gap and his arms would unfold, now welcoming her back physically. She moved to entice him, and it did work, though the reaction could only be read in his eyes, they way they looked down upon her. I love you, they said, though he was yet to utter the words to her once. So reserved and solemn, like an old oak tree. She was the sun, he would be drawn to her; ache for her and reach for her but never quickly.

He was the opposite of her in many ways. She couldn't stay still, she was inflamed and passioned easily. He loved that about her. But their touches wouldn't be private for too much longer. Oni-chama would be coming. With his left hand, he brushed away some small specks of sand from her neck and dipped down to kiss the junction where her shoulder and neck met. His teeth grazed the skin teasingly, subtly before he parted them once more. This time he would step back, ending the touch and lit a new cigarette. "Since you didn't really explain it, why are you out here?" She had said she was waiting for Muji, yes, but she had been sly. She didn't say why. Little weasel.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[I was asked to do an unofficial battle mod. So This should be fine.]

~Send me~

HP/CP/Class/CL
Abilities
All Jutsu
Items
BL/CA
Actions

There are two things that can make this easier for me

1. LINK EVERYTHING
2. When sending your actions to me, if you can include things you have active/passives, that makes things so much easier.

Note: This is not a REAL battle moderated fight. I am doing this from personal request.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho would stay a few feet from her lover, planting her form against a formation of rocks, which were most commonly used as a stool for other gate guardians. Speaking of which, where were they? The 3rd was thrilled at the thought of sinking Kosodoro into flesh and reaping life and the very scene. It was a thought that really did get her juices flowing, well, the other kind of juices so to speak. "I'm out here to meet with Muji, I want him to join us, my darling." She would turn her head and face outward, her sharp blues pierced the skies themselves. Koho was ambitious, and for her ambitions to come true she needed a following of those willing to share the same dream. "He has talent."

"And for us to sit upon the throne, as King and Queen, we need all that we can muster." Koho would frantically move from her rock, yes 'her rock', and approach Saemon with a rushed speed. Her Victorian dress making that somewhat humorous to say the least. But suddenly, the woman would engage the man with another embrace. Her nails digging into his flesh, through his material, with a unsteady look in her eye.

"Saemon... I also have another request to ask of you..."

The 3rd would ready herself with Kosodoro, a snake handled hilt, that incorporated a simple blackened blade. "I want you to engage me in a fight. I'm becoming a little rusty..."

[Stuff Sending]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

With a nonchalant air about him, the long-maned Onamuji approached the two. He wasn't much for showmanship or grand entrances. It just wasn't something he cared much for. In all actuality, it could be said that he was a beacon of the phrase "speak softly and carry a big stick". He was always reserved and pleasant, but beneath this unassuming demeanor was a vast source of power - a power that led to the end of many who sought to oppose him. When it came to personality, however, Onamuji was a teddy bear compared to Saemon and Koho. They were a different breed altogether, but it clicked. Despite their numerous differences, the three got along rather well and seemed beyond any minor scuffling or disagreements that some might expect from such a varied grouping.

Perhaps it was some sort of mutual respect. Or maybe it was because the three had goals that shared some similarities. It was hard to say, but it worked. Koho wanted to strengthen her family and their land, Saemon wanted...well, Onamuji couldn't really tell for sure what he wanted, but it seemed tied to Koho's, and that made it similar to his own by default. His goal? To follow through on his "prophetic" dreams. For years, his dreams showed him glimpses of strange and unnatural things, and a figure Muji knew the be the Great Sage of the past. Without words, he revealed to him the great destiny of their kind, and the power they held. Though in a dream, somehow the Sage awakened Muji's own power in reality. His eyes held the power of the Rinnegan now, and he knew power only the "God of Shinobi" was told to possess. To Muji, this was no coincidence. He believed the Sage had chosen him, as his descendent, to fulfill their great destiny. It was said that their line, above human, were made to become either a "God of Creation", bringing balance and unity to an otherwise broken and chaotic world...or a "God of Destruction", bringing all to an end. While Muji wasn't sure which he was meant to be, he knew that in time, it would become clear. He would either bring a new era of peace and unity to the world, or he would cast it all to nothingness.

Koho and Saemon, through their own ambitions, were on a somewhat similar track - even if only in an abstract sense. Muji would protect Koho, working for her family by proxy; but while he was aiding her own endeavors, they were also aiding his. It was a win-win situation, all things considered.

And while Koho was in a relationship with Saemon, there were the casual meetings in between. She and Muji would lie with one another, but it was only out of a sense of mutual desire and companionship. Saemon was far more of a lover in the concrete sense, as their relationship was firm and real. Koho, of course, had to have her fun. And Saemon, wide-thinking as he was, allowed it, knowing Muji was no threat or usurper. They each loved Koho in entirely seperate ways, and neither had an issue with it. They, as in all things, coexisted.

Here, at the Maw, they would coexist once more.

The long-haired Sage came upon Koho drawing her ancient blade, her eyes intent on Saemon. A lover's quarrel? No...their chakra wasn't at all inflamed enough to hint at any real rage or bloodlust. This was something more for amusement.

"What nonsense is this?" the man asked, grinning slightly, "It's counter-productive to fight your own bodyguard."

[MFT | WC: 602]
[Infomercial Sent! Also, my information!]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I'm going to have to hold off on this for a bit. *Hasnt gotten all the actions yet anyways* Bare with me, if you like you could get someone else if I'm not ready in the meantime. Again I apologize for the inconvenience]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[We talked a little and since it wouldn't fit well for them to fight anyway, we've halted the bmod fight.]

Sae was not in the mood for Koho's reckless desire to fight. So many times in the past she would be just like this; sweet then suddenly vicious. She was chaotic and he loved it. But not today. As she approached him quickly and sunk her fingernails into his skin, he didn't flinch. Blood welled up and began to spread in small circles in his black shirt. It wasn't easy to see but wouldn't stain either. He could immediately smell the iron tinge on the air; he had a sensitive nose.

And she requested it, well she always demanded in her way; for him to fight her. He did not want to lay a hand on her. It was against the rules to attack your own charge... And the appearance of Oni-chama at that exact time didn't make things lean any more toward fighting her. He was saying what Saemon was thinking (though if he wasn't mistaken, Oni-chama was getting ready to pounce as well). With the desire to quell all of this back to normacy, Saemon's lips ghosted a smile at Koho's pretty lover and addressed him instead. "That's what I was thinking, Muji." See? Nickname for the head, name for the words. He liked him. Despite their odd triangle situation, he had no qualms with Muji.

He was a good protector, he had been her friend and even his. He offered the red lady what he did and could not and so she was happy. Was there some soreness about all of it? Sure, sometimes, but on the regular; no. He could trust the man and that meant a lot more than if he kissed his woman too. At least neither of them lied about it.

Then Saemon's hands moved as a flash and snapped his hand down upon the sword's dark metal and held down with a strength she couldn't rival. Blood seeped from between his fingers as the thing bit into to flesh, but he paid it no mind. It would heal up soon enough; he had that ability. "I'd rather not, today. Soon, I promise. But today I..." he paused a moment and returned his gaze to his lady's pretty features, "... have a headache." Laaaaame. He was such a bad liar too. Frowning slightly, he looked toward Muji for help. A quirk of the eyebrow asked him "any thoughts?"

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It must be contagious," Onamuji said, crossing his arms, "It seems I have a headache as well."

The long-haired sage looked almost bored, despite the imminent bloodshed. His tone almost defied his words, not even making the slightest attempt at sounding genuine. Koho wanted to fight, Saemon didn't. Muji's claim in support of Sae's was an obvious vouch for the man's attempt to stay out of a fight and refuse Koho her skirmish.

In most respects, she was a sort of royalty. She was, as odd as it sounded, a princess of the Makeoshimi Empire. Obviously, she was entitled to some measure of obedience in those her family contracted to protect her. In this case, though? That meant protecting her from herself.

She was no meek woman, of course. She was deadly and gifted beyond most of those whom Muji had come across in his lifespan. However, Saemon was a different sort of deadly. He pulsed with a dark chakra, and it was easy for the Rikudo Sennin - with his Rinnegan eyes - to see the power within. It was intriguing to the sage. For all his power and his "godly" lineage, he felt that this Saemon was his equal...maybe even stronger. Most men would feel discouraged or jealous, but Muji loved it. He saw it as an excellent complement. Saemon embodied darkness and chaos, his chakra itself dark and powerful. Onamuji, on the other hand, embodied creation and order, his chakra pure in every sense of the word.

Both men, in all their differences, protected Koho - the woman they both loved in equally different ways. Saemon, now, was trying to protect her by refusing to fight her. It was the right choice. She normally got what she wanted, but Koho had to be denied or dissuaded from this. Saemon was her protector, and his power was too great to entertain a spar without hurting her and defying his very purpose.

"Come, Koho...the three of us are together. Let's be normal people for once and have a normal discussion," Muji suggested.

[MFT | WC: 339]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You two are boring... Always playing it safe and never willing to get a little... Dirty." Koho, disappointed by the lack of entertainment, would emphasis on the last work by shooting a look over to both men as she teasingly. But suddenly, Saemon using a his flashy tricks, or rather skill, managed to grasp onto Kosodoro and hold it in place with a frightening force. He would bleed, which would make her return to an excited state of giddiness; but what about his body, could it really handle the Black Lotus poison that embedded itself within the blade itself? He would give her a lie, a stupid lie that caused her to press against him with repelling force - whether it was enough was up to him.

If able, Koho would exit the hold and walk closer to her previous stool; the rock formation. Muji agreed with Saemon too... They both were lying through their teeth and it was beginning to grate on the woman ever so edgily. To be denied blood, to be denied the thrill of being struck by your opponent was something unfathomable to those seven children of the Seven Kings. "I might as well inform you both..." She would roll her pretty blues, arching her body away from the two men that gritted their lie down to an unmistakable piece of crap. "I'm going to Kirigakure as I've grown fairly bored with Sunagakure... It's already been destroyed by something called the Djinn."

"Although, I want you to stay here, Saemon, just for a short time as I'm sure you'll have to address your superiors and give them some fabulous excuse for why we have left..." Yes, we. Koho would walk over to Muji, slipping her gentle paw into his own hand and lulling against him gently. "Muji can look over me. Oh, and before I forget, my sister will be joining our little organization."

Sadako, a very unstable girl that was recently found in the dessert, was now ready to join with the group and travel together. After all, she was the 4th princess of the 4th King and held the same value as Koho. Although neither Saemon or Muji was contracted to protect her, sadly. "I'm sure I've mentioned it to you both before but my she is my last sibling." Koho would add with a tiny smile as she more or less just told the two men that Sadako was joining them, rather than ask. "Muji dear, come with me, please."

[Topic left with Muji]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Koho began to walk off, Muji could only sigh. He was an understanding man who knew the complexities of humankind, and he was surprisingly accepting of all people. It was like he was more of an audience member, sometimes, not taking any real moral side. When it came to Koho? He was neutral entirely. She would do what she wanted to do, as was obvious. All he could do is accompany her and make sure she didn't die.

Looking to Saemon, the auburn-haired sage shrugged and said, "A vacation's a vacation, I suppose. I've always wondered what Kirigakure looks like. I just hope she doesn't get us killed before we get to see the country..."

Giving a grin and a second sigh, the lavender-eyed Rikudo Sennin concluded, "I expect we'll be back before long, Sae. You know how she gets. She enjoys something for a time, then gets bored and looks for distraction."

And how true that was. Saemon, for all intents and purposes, was Koho's significant other. They had known each other long before Muji entered the picture. Yet Koho, as was her nature, eventually started giving Muji some of her attention. It worked out in the end, both Saemon and Muji getting along and finding themselves above a conflict over something so trivial. After all, Muji wasn't a threat to Saemon's position. This wasn't a gorilla colony or something.

Just as Koho had her fun with Muji when it pleased them both, she was heading to Kirigakure to see the sights and change the scenery for a little. As Muji stated, a vacation of sorts.

Giving Saemon a pat on the shoulder, the sage gave a pleasant smile and said, "Take care of yourself. I'll tell you all about what it's like to have water everywhere when I return. I'm excited to see it for myself..."

[Topic Left with Koho]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon allowed her to step away from him and let the blade slip from between his bleeding fingers. He could already feel the dark poison washing through him and tightened his hand. He'd forgotten about it and would need to get an antidote quickly or risk feeling like shit for the next few days. It wouldn't kill him now. He had grown a slight immunity to it as a precaution to watching his lady. He'd found out about the type of poison she used a long time ago, on accident of course, but had made an effort to get used to the effects and build up an immunity by administering it to himself every once and a while, suffer, then use the antidote.

Her obvious displeasure with his refusal to fight her bothered him, but he remained passive and stony at this. It wasn't until she dropped her new intent on him like a bombshell.

"I might as well inform you both...I'm going to Kirigakure as I've grown fairly bored with Sunagakure... "

Saemon's brow furrowed deeply. He wasn't ready to pick up and leave. He had things to attend to, an ANBU position he couldn't just walk away from. He was about to say something about it when she went further...

"Although, I want you to stay here, Saemon, just for a short time as I'm sure you'll have to address your superiors and give them some fabulous excuse for why we have left..."

So she was leaving him behind? His jaw clenched, his body tensed. His anger started to swell within him and it frightened him how upset he was becoming. He was her bodyguard and protector. He had a duty. But was it those things that bothered him? No.. if he was honest, she was leaving him behind. He felt like a pet. Stay here, Saemon. Rationally speaking, it wasn't a bad idea to leave one of them here. Oni-chama would be coming along to protect her, at least. And some sister would be there. But Saemon would have to fix things here, making excuses and clean up the mess before... following her?

Oni-chama came over to him as she left him standing there, seething. His nonchalant take on the situation was so like him. But in his way he attempted to console his friend. She'd get bored, move on. It didn't help. He knew he shouldn't feel like such a child... but she was his woman. Fuck.

Shaking it off as best he could, and attempted to return the smile and failed. His own hand reached out to clasp Oni's shoulder, but gave it a squeeze. "Ya. Just watch her good, brother. You don't get nap times without me there." and he let go. He let them both go. He had no choice...

But one thing was for certain, he wouldn't be staying in the back for long. First thing.. the poison. After that... it was time to ensure her safety.

[topic left as well]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back