Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akagi Mitsunari -- Bloodline request [Tsuchimikado]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stumbling through tough and shifting sand warming the bottoms of his feet, Akagi gazed at the canyon wall that towered above him. Looking back down to his feet as they drudged on through the sand, shielding his eyes from the sun. He wore a leathery brown cloak that was tattered and worn, under this was his red long-sleeved shirt. His eyes darted past his shirt down to his baggy harem and sandals that were deep into the sand as each step made Akagi more and more tired. Long dark shadows casted along the sand by the canyon walls draped the canyon like a curtain of shadow. Pressing his left hand against his cloak he looked at the yellow parchment he had been given earlier that week in the Black Bazaar.

"Shouldn't be much farther now, I just have to trek through this and get over that hill to confront them."

The words puttered out of his mouth quiet and vigilant. Looking up from the parchment, he began to take slower steps to scale the sand mound in front of him. Above the mound a stacking smoke cloud could be seen, however from this point of view the source was unidentifiable. Nearing the top of the mound placing a hand on the sheath of his sword to reduce sound, lowering himself to the ground, Akagi peered over the top of the mound to assess the situation. Peering down the side of the mound two tents large tents sat across from each other with a bonfire separating the two. Beside the fire sat three figures that Akagi couldn't quite make out and a fourth figure standing above them looking menacing. The fourth figure was just enough exposed by the light that Akagi could make out his features, and it appeared to be someone around the same age as Akagi. The figure was a male that had light brown hair and eyes, light colored skin, and a brutal demeanor. He was wearing leather boots that towered halfway up to his knee before cutting off to a extremely baggy, olive green, pair of harem. He wasn't wearing a shirt which showed off his tone and muscular physique, without a shirt he was wearing particular large gloves iron plates covering his wrists, topping this all off was a red wavy headband around his forehead. He was watching over these other figures like he was their overseer.

"This guy can't be the slaver I am looking for, he is too young to be an overseer..."
2eb34fe81f08ab5272360a35ea569c26.jpg

Akagi whispered to himself quietly. The young overseer quickly made the other three stand up and head inside the tent just on the crescent of the hill and just in the shadow of the canyon. Watching the young man walk with the other three into the tent, as the figures entered the tent a loud clang of metal against metal as if someone setting up shackles. This is the time to make my move!, Akagi thought, holding onto his sheath, he leaped over the mound and slid a ways until he began to jog with a quietness about him until he reached the back of the tent. The tent was filled with chatter, so many voices saying things at once Akagi wasn't able to understand. Finally, so close to the action Akagi's heart was racing as this was his first real experience of conflict since his childhood. Waiting for the overseer to leave the tent, Akagi slowly drew his double-edged shortsword, Suna Tsume. Holding the blade firmly in both hands at the edge of the tent, the voices quieted and began to whisper as the young overseer stepped out looking around the bonfire. He looked at his hands conflicted as he walked toward what Akagi could only assume was his tent. Once he was out of sight, Akagi wrapped around into the tent coming to a hault seeing three individuals who looked beaten and abused. The one closest to Akagi was a man who had a dark tattered robe that hanged to his feet, his face was stern and depressed. Closer to the back of tent were two girls, one facing Akagi who gasped at the sight of him but quickly covered her mouth to mask sounds, and another turned around who looked familiar. Not paying much attention to the two girls Akagi closed the curtains behind him as he entered the tent where the ground was exposed with a single mast in the middle. "I will get you guys out of here, but then I need to discuss a certain someone I am searching for." Speaking quietly, the woman turned around at the sound of Akagi's voice turned around immediately swelling with tears and about to choke. Dazed at the sight of her, Akagi lunged toward the woman crying wrapping his arms around her with a loud clang as the shackles Akagi hadn't seen jingled loudly. "Mom!" He quietly grunted as the two embraced each other, Akagi still unaware of how much noise he had made. "Why are you here?! I made this deal to keep you and your father safe! You shouldn't be here!" His mother quietly cried out, Akagi holding her tightly his sword now resting in the sand beneath him still frozen by her words. Paralyzed, Akagi heard the curtains behind him fly open, "What's with the noise-?" sighed the Overseer who at the sight of Akagi crossed his arms and smirked. Akagi turned around letting his mother go, he assumed a defensive stance bending over and picking up his sword pointing its tip at the young overseer. "He is just a kid Kitsu! He doesn't know any better, let him leave unharmed please!" Kitsu grinned looking at Akagi, his eyes trailing off toward Akagi's mother, "Aiko, I am a kid too, so why don't we see what kind of mettle this kid's got. I haven't had fun in ages." With this he assumed a fighting stance with his fists facing outward away from his body pointing at Akagi with a menacing grin. The man in the tent at the sight of Kitsu's stance fell into the side of the tent his hands still bound pulling the tent out of the ground and having the shadow of the canyon wall descend upon where the tent used to be. The mast in the middle that was holding up the tent still stood with no cover cutting off vision from Akagi of Kitsu's nose. Only able to see Kitsu's eyes he watched them turn from a light brown to a light reddish brown, with a smirk the two locked in their position and held eye contact till the mast itself hit the ground.

The dust kicked up immediately as Kitsu jumped with an immeasurable speed torward Akagi, barely able to react, Akagi pressed his left hand against his mother and shoved with all his might into her shoulder. As she stumbled back, she barely was moved out of the way of Akagi and Kitsu's clash. Kitsu's gauntless slammed into Akagi's chest as he threw Akagi back a couple of feet onto his back. "She isn't in this fight kid,
I am!"
With a fiery grin staring into Akagi's eyes with a pure vicious intent. Akagi gathering himself to his feet pushed off the sand and focused in but couldn't say a word nor hear anything but what he was focused on, he was prepared. Akagi gripped his sword with his right hand leaned forward and pointed his sword at Kitsu in a mocking manner with a smirk. "Thats the spirit!"Kitsu's words slipped out quickly as he lunged forward again, this time slamming his foot into the ground stopping himself with a stunned look as a preemptive sword swing passed inches away from his chest, the air from the sword brushing against Kitsu's face. Akagi having made a quick swing, realized he caught Kitsu off-guard, following up with a quick lunge closer to Kitsu and a left hook into his jaw. The blow connected and let out a loud crack, Kitsu stumbled back then regained his footing. With a vicious growling expression he spat out a small bit of blood, he sprinted toward Akagi once more lunging with his right hand out to jab. Akagi prepared, drew his sword upward to catch Kitsu in the ribcage but cut only a log of wood as smoke rolled off the substitute. Akagi with a look of concern heard sand being dispersed behind him and with a quick turn of his head he caught a large gauntlet to the cheek and was thrown forward four feet onto his face, losing grip of his sword as it spun off and landed into the sand with the blade embedded in the sand. Akagi coughed out blood onto the sand, his vision blurry, he pulled himself up to one knee before being grabbed by the back of his cloak and held up into the air and turned around to see Kitsu's angered face with blood trickling out of his mouth. He formed a fist with his other hand and released his grip on Akagi's cloak giving Akagi just enough time to hold up his arms in a crossbar formation before Kitsu's fist slammed into his body. Thrown back from the blocked blow Akagi looked at his mother and the other two slave's who were watching the battle in awe. Akagi re-focused his attention to the fight not intending to ever lose anyone he loved again. Kitsu raised his arms and with a shrill yell slammed his fists into the sand kicking up a massive sand cloud obscuring Akagi's vision, clenching his fists Akagi saw three shadows appear behind the cloud. Three figures that mirrored Kitsu's look leaped out of the cloud toward Akagi. Making hand-signs as fast as he could Akagi aimed his fingers at the clone on the left and swiped his fingers in a diagonal fashion reaching to the clone on the right, a thin sharp current of wind sliced through the skin of the mirror entity's and cleared away the sand cloud as all three fell to the ground in front of Akagi and turned into mud glob's on the sand. Looking around Akagi couldn't see where the real Kitsu had gone, but a shadow glancing above him caught Akagi's attention and he looked up to a falling Kitsu who had cocked back his arm and had a grimace on his face plummeting toward Akagi. With a pivot and change in position Akagi crafted another hand sign as chakra amassed on his fist, Akagi slammed his left foot into the sand for traction and slung his fist forward as Kitsu's grimace turned into fear as he lost composure in his fall diving head first. The swing built pressure on his fist and connected with the diving Kitsu's face twisting his entire facial structure before the burst blasted Kitsu head first ten feet into the air until he plummeted into the sand. Kitsu lying still face down in the sand showing no sign of movement. Akagi coughed up more blood into his hands as he turned to his mother with tears running down his face and blood dripping out of his mouth. Akagi dropped his arms and began to walk toward his mother, "I actually won!" His mother still looking on in horror at Akagi. Akagi completely bewildered looked back and saw Kitsu standing, his face slightly twisted in a vortex pattern left, his jaw clearly smashed and his nose broke, blood oozing out of his nose and mouth. His mouth formed what appeared to be a clinching growl expression, "I didn't expect this, and I was only assigned to this shit position because they thought they wouldn't need someone very strong to move these three to the next site... I was strictly ordered to not injure the slaves, but now that you have made my face like this, I might have to hurt someone you hold dear." Each word spilling out with pain his look was now of pure hatred.

Without a chance to react Akagi saw Kitsu pass by him at a speed his eyes couldnt keep up with. Turning quickly as if the world was moving in slow motion Akagi dashed after him. Kitsu already in range of Aiko, slammed his grip onto her face, her hands still shackled giving her no chance to fight back, lifting her up and slamming her headfirst into the ground. The other slaves two shocked to move, Akagi quickly gaining ground on Kitsu, saw him slam Aiko and then proceed to slam his other gauntlet into her head knocking up another dust cloud. Akagi forced to stop as the blow to the ground blew him back a few feet. As the sand cleared Akagi's expression had turnd from a crying smile to a broken stern look. Ten feet away from where Akagi was standing was his embedded sword, looking on at Kitsu who had now picked up Aiko and was holding her with one hand. Akagi forming hand signs and stomped the ground, slinging a rock at high velocity toward Kitsu. Blinded by his own rage Kitsu felt the rock slam into his back causing him to throw Aiko to the ground a few feet in front of him sending him reeling. Akagi sweeped up his sword and was now dashing like a sailfish through water toward Kitsu. Kitsu horrified at the look on Akagi's face of pure animosity, "I am going to kill you-." Akagi shrieked as he appeared beneath Kitsu who hadn't enough time nor the coordination to dodge. With two hands clasped onto the hilt of the blade and upward swing cleanly lobbed off Kitsu's right arm. With a shriek Kitsu reeled back and let a wide swing loose above Akagi, completely missing. Akagi stood up straight following his swing now eye level with Kitsu giving a glare with an intent to kill. Akagi let loose his grip of the sword and its momentum let is fly off, Akagi now wanting to make Kitsu suffer. With four consecutive jabs to the gut Kitsu was nearly about to pass out from a major concussion and blood loss. Not willing to let up Akagi laid into Kitsu's twisted face with a left hook and followed into it with a elbow to his cheek. Kitsu stumbling back from the blows collapsed to his knee's and spoke his final words, "I shouldn't have underestimated you kid,
but you won't be saving anyone today."
with this statement and his one arm he formed a quick hand sign summoning a mud clone, grabbing Kitsu's arm and slinging him towards Aiko. With all Akagi's speed he rushed past the clone almost catching up with Kitsu who was in the air. Kitsu reeled back as he fell closer to the ground releasing a massive hook into Aiko's gut causing her to awaken and spit out a torrent of blood. Akagi now underneath the blow of Kitsu, with all the rage in his heart smashed his fists into the airborne Kitsu in repeating fire like a volley of arrows. Akagi stopped his enslaught of blows grabbing the still airborne Kitsu twisting his left foot into the ground coiling his body and slamming Kitsu head first into the sand. The motionless Kitsu lie dead in the sand as Akagi turned to his now sputtering mother as blood rushed out of her mouth and nose. "Your okay right!? Tell me you are okay!" tears began to flow from his eyes as he noticed his mothers crystal like pattern in her eyes began swelling with tears as well. "Akagi, you truly did seek me out and come to my aid, and for that I will continue to love you as I always have even when I pass. My death was inevitable and this was something you couldnt have- stopped-" Each breech in her speech began to create holes in Akagi's heart as he watched the life slip from his mothers eyes. "You are destined to do- great things Akagi- my heritage will pass on to you as my life ends, your new life- will begin, as a strong shinobi. I know... you will do great things... I just know it...-" Her eyes crystal like light dimming as Akagi held her head closer to his chest as he dripped tears and blood onto her. Without words Akagi smiled at her and she smiled back, her eyes now completely devoid of life, so much so that Akagi could see his deep blue eyes in the reflection as they slowly formed a crystal pattern in his eyes he let out a shrill cry as the other two slaves rushed to his aid now that Kitsu was dead.

[Requesting Tsuchimikado]
e4905e9b89900c54d956ca1aab6cc2d6--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back