Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akaoni Aomaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Akaoni Aomaki

General Description: I am a Ninjutsu-Wind-Arcane Long-Ranged Spellcaster named Akaoni Aomaki. I am gingerly-haired, purple-eyed and have a light complexion, with light build.
I am somewhat susceptible to extreme taijutsu close-range shinobi, and also to some earth ninjutsu close-range shinobi, and other types of close-ranged combatants.
I am a Leaf Shinobi with morals set in stone due to my heart, my soul, and the enshrined path set ahead of me for myself.
I am lawful-good person with many different beliefs set into one, along with a curiosity like no other.
My nature is generally timid and shy if I'm with my friends, but powerful and heartfelt when I'm against my enemies.
Wielding a weapon shaped in the 'smithy of the Gods of the Moon' from the souls of loved ones departed, 'lunar forces' created a bound magic spell to give me arcane powers once previously used in centuries past.
However, even if I may wield such magic, I am still a boy and have no granted powers over anything yet, as I am very weak at my current age of 8.
I seek out a master powerful enough and kind enough to take me under his or her wing as an apprentice, so that I may hone my skills to become a fine Shinobi one day.

History: The Akaoni bloodline is a bloodline of artists, writers, and rice patty keepers, without many Shinobi roots.
The only son of the last son of the last grandfather's grandfather is Akaoni Aomaki.
The last of the males in the main family of the Akaonis that were not females that had married into other families, were rice patty keepers mainly, and writers and artists second.
Virtuous and lawful the family line was throughout the generations, for how else would oneself live if oneself was wrongful?
That was the motto of the family, as grandiosities were limited, and the family was middle-class, it had nothing to do with any other discipline or practice otherwise.
A low amount of cousins existed, and others in the family were beginning to become weaker and weaker on as the generations went.
Furthermore, as the great-great grandfather made his dying wish as his great-great grandson was born outside near the koi pond of the main house of the rice patties, the air felt ethereal as clouds parted from what was a somewhat darker, more ominous look, to something more arcane.
To the near-death woman that bore the child, as she looked upon her beautiful child's face, it was filled with passion, bloom and magic as it also seemed to steal her soul.
Her heart cried out that the child be imbued the greatest of all the paths there may have been in the world, as she slowly weeped in good faith and happiness into the other world.
The great grandfather, along with the father, named the boy Aomaki of the Akaonis, and it came to be so that the child would have the powers that were blessed upon him by his mother and his great-great grandfather.
With the grandest of all paths set ahead of the child, he would soon gain new friends and new rivals in an entirely new world against unknown foes.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome Aomaki. Before I can let you become a member of Leaf, I need you to do two things for me.

1: Your general description needs to be, at least, 150 words long (right now it stands at 65).
2: Your history needs to be, at least, 300 words long (right now it stands at 289).

Do what I asked please and repost your application and soon you'll become a Konoha member.

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Akaoni Aomaki updated

Thanks for the welcoming invite Kazuki :D

I've completed the things asked of me, sorry for not having them done before, it was pretty late and I guess I read some stuff wrong on the requirements.

Please recheck my post, as I feel I know you'll like it! :D

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok, I'll have to ask two more things now :p

Can you one line separation between each category? (E.x.: Name (one line), Age (one line)...)
Also, just for the ease of reading and to further help you down the line, do the following in your post:
Name: Akaoni Aomaki (see the difference between mine and yours?)

I did using this: [ b ]Name: [ / b] Akaoni Aomaki. Minus the spaces between the tags. Try it out please.

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The things asked of me have been completed.

I'm hoping that this faithfully final version will be acceptable for an agreement that I may join this community.

;3

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Site Updates

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Here are your starting stats, please post them in your profile and yes your Chakra Control is meant to be at zero.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage: None
Anbu Sennin: Senju Kazuki
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status