Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akio Mao ( Pre-Screen)

Mao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Akio Mao

Physical Description:

A somewhat thin pre-teen. Yet, lean, toned muscle making for explosive bursts of energy. With, light almost turquoise, green hair. Stands about 72 inches tall (3 feet) and roughly 100 lbs (45 kg). Akio Mao, his skin is of the light tan variety with some scarring, the most noticeable is the scar across his left eye. His eyes are that of royal purple amethyst almost. Being of a family of travelers, his skin is soft like an even coat of sandblasted wood.

Despite being of a somewhat poor family his body fat index is 10% or total weight. Sharp eyebrows and seemingly long and chiseled, weathered face ( Could use some hydration.) Being long for wear and tear, his hair is unkempt and half way down his back. With a half face mask and goggles to ward off the sand whipping at his face. Light blue long sleeve shirt bound with wraps around his wrists and neck. Grey pants with a black leather belt, bindings around his ankles. Simple shoes for ease of movement.

Mental Description:

Mao, his mental state is that of his age. he acts like a child when being a child is appropriate. Otherwise well matured for a young man, supposedly. He is often distracted and find entertainment in simple things. Fish in a pond, dust devils whirling around in a endless dance. He is very, team or otherwise family oriented. A very well balanced child at heart. Often, tunnel vision clouds his judgement.

History:

Akio Mao, is particularly skilled in some tricks, which lead him to being in trouble. Thieving has never been his strong suit, thus, his family begged him to find a use for his inherent abilities. He prides his strength, often helping his family with bigger chores, lifting cargo onto ships, stacking merchandise and so on. His father always told him how strong he was. Mao, always hoped to be a ninja, even through his parents attempts to convince him of a simple life.

His siblings, being older took up the family business before he had a chance to become head of the family. Thus, he caught wind of Sunagakure through one of his exploits. Being tied up and beaten a few times, rolling with the punches tends to be his go to source of entertainment. His older brother has always told him of Sunagakure and how it is a magnificent city. His scars could tell his story, but that would only be half of it.

Being that of a merchant family, he learned the trade well. Gambling soon became a problem among him and the other children, in hopes for learning skills otherwise used for a dangerous life. The way he saw everything, he understood it will always be dangerous, thus, is only necessary precaution. Several years later after learning the tricks of the trade. And a few thieving attempts later, he finds himself on a journey to Sunagakure.

With his parents mourning over the death of the second child, they beg Akio Mao to stay at home. Yet, all was not the case. He managed to sneak out one night, leaving a note on his bed. He managed to bribing himself a board a cargo barge heading in the direction of Sunagakure. His adventure finally started. 10 days of rations can only go so far. With backpack full and hopes still high, he wandered the desert in search of the once told of majestic city, Sunagakure. With only clues and tall tails to guide his way. His water skin soon became empty as he reached the gate.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Only issue that comes to mind is your account name. You might notice that most of us have names as our account name. Our account name matches the character we play, for example I play "Michi". We need to change your account name to match your character name. For this you have a few options: Akio Mao or simply Mao. This would change your log in credentials so I want you to tell me exactly what you want us to change the name to.

To change your name you can either post in this thread or you can post in the admin request area and we will get your name squared away.

In addition, we have a thriving Discord Community. Sand has a discord group you can join by stating you're joining sand - a mod will add you. Finally, Akujin has a separate Discord for new users. If you are interested, I can add you.

Mao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mao works for me. the name came to me in a dream. so most deffs, plz. Do i have to look up the discord community for research into character development or can you give me some idealism?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
We have a lot of in character developments in our community. Discord (look to the right of the main page) has a link that grants you the invite to the main server. State you're joining Sand and they will give you access to Sandchat. We have new and old players that will be more than happy to help with development.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png
Stats
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council<i></i>: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here
A great resource to help you find your way around here
You'll want to request an Academy Student or Genin banner here if one has not been given to you already.

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • Part of our village is underground as we have been trapped underground for the last few decades due to a terrible sandstorm we called the Diamond Maelstrom that ceased last year so we have moved portions of the village to the surface (namely the Kazekage Tower and Suna Residences thus far). A sandworm attack has caused massive damage to the subterranean village, the "ceiling' has been lifted off and for the first time in decades people are living under the sun.
  • Sunans are still reeling from a Cabal attack several years ago that not only threatened the integrity of the community but lost a number of lives. Many of the surviving members of The Cabal are either dead or MIA, but the damage they did still lingers.
  • A war is also brewing between Sunagakure and the Daimyo who has raised an army to destroy the village called the Sovereign. Check out our village IC/OOC Discussion areas for Event related updates concerning this ongoing village storyline!
  • Please be aware that we do have a battle system with BL and CAs, you might want to familiarize yourself with the system. While fighting is not the only aspect of the game, and one could go awhile without ever getting in a modded fight, we have increased our opportunities for modded scenarios through our ongoing village plot events!
  • Feel free to PM me or any other Sand user if you have any questions.
  • If you haven't been given Sand Access on Discord, please nudge a Sand Council member!
  • 500 yen has been awarded to you, welcome to the village and I hope you enjoy your stay in the Sand Box!

Mao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Would love to join Akujin. It seems this computer i received is of poor taste. Thus, Discord is a problem.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mao said:
Would love to join Akujin. It seems this computer i received is of poor taste. Thus, Discord is a problem.
You can also get Discord on your mobile devices like cell phones, tablets, etc if those are options! Regardless, welcome to Sand ^_^

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back