Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Early Lunch [Private]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo's stomach grumbled as he entered the small Ramen shop. He hadn't actually eaten here before but he always heard good things. Immediately after sitting down he was met with a waitress to take his order, they were slow today and other than old man drinking himself to death in the corner, he was the only customer. He shrugged his shoulders and she handed him a kid's menu which he began to look over as he fiddled with the coin in his pocket. He should have enough Yen to pay for his meal, considering he had just finished a mission and his parent's let him keep a little but of it for things like this. He didn't know what he wanted though, he was scanning through the menu very slowly, seeming to get more and more frustrated as he rubbed his chin. He looked to the waitress and asked "So what's good?" The waitress shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know kid, just order something, i'm about to get off." Tatsuo nodded furrowing his brows as he scanned through the menu.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame’s fridge was empty. All she had was half a carton of milk, some leeks that had grown soggy, and a couple packages of crackers in her cabinet. None of which could constitute an actually meal. Let alone get her by for the day. She had just gotten done with a small job the day before, working at some lady’s house pulling weeds. It wasn’t enough to get her groceries to last for awhile but it was enough to buy her a couple fast meals before her next odd line of work.

Walking the streets of Konoha, she searched for a place suitable to eat. She had ditched her usual scarf and jacket today, it being too warm for such articles of clothing. Instead she wore a loose blue tank top and a pair of mid-calf pants with lots of pockets. Around her shoulder hung her messenger bag, typical as she never went anywhere without it.

She saw lots of tea shops and places that sold sweets, all which made her mouth water. But she knew better. She needed real food right now. Not some snack that would only last her an hour.

After a while of looking, she came across a small ramen bar. It was completely open, with only a few split pieces of fabric covering the eating area. The curtains read “Ichiraku” on the outside. She immediately recognized it as it was a well known shop for this part of town. Without hesitation, she pulled the curtains aside and took a seat, putting in her order for a bowl of tonkatsu ramen. Quickly, she added on a glass of green tea, knowing she’d need the cool refreshment after the hot meal.

Looking around, she recognized the only other person sitting at the bar with her. “Tatsuo-kun,” she said without thinking. He appeared to be having some trouble picking out a dish from the kids menu and the waitress was getting increasingly frustrated.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They provided him an apartment and some starting funds, though he wasn't even sure where one would go to get groceries. He could easily find a shop to eat at though since most of the restaurants were in one area, well, street. Ryuuichi decided to wear a plain tan colored T-shirt and a pair of black pants. He didn't have his headband with him this time however.

Walking down the busy streets, many options were available to him. In the end he settled on dumplings or ramen. After a few moments of thought he realized ramen would fill him up more than any dumplings would do so he took a left towards Ichiraku. As he ducked down under the curtains he then took a seat. At first he didn't notice the girl seated next to him or the boy, or even the drinking man, he was focused on ordering as his golden eyes were lit up with joy for being able to eat.
"Excuse me miss! Can I just have a simple bowl of ramen please? Thank you for your trouble."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was wearing a simple black tshirt with a pair of shorts. He smiled as Ame entered the ramen shop and went to put the menu close to her face. "Hey uh- I can't- I mean what do you think I should get?" he asked to Ame. The waitress rolled her eyes as she took off her apron and left through the back another waitress entered, a smaller but more stout waitress entered. Tatsuo then waited to hear what Ame thought he should order.

((sorry for small responses, I am very busy rn but I don't wanna keep yall waiting))

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame was a bit shocked to see Ryuuichi again so soon. And at a place like this none the less. She figured he would have been assigned a team by now and be on his to his first mission. But then again, Megumi hadn’t been assigned a team yet either. So she supposed it was just a waiting game at this point.

She opened her mouth, ready to greet him, when Tatsuo responded back to her. He sounded confused and conflicted as he scratched his head over his menu. “Well, I don’t know much about the kid’s menu, but,” she started. “I always go with either the miso bowl or tonkatsu bowl,” she supplied her advice.

Looking back at the waitress, she watched as she got fed up and quickly left, obviously wanted to clock out as soon as possible. Now, Ame was no saint herself, but she could see that the woman’s attitude was just terrible customer service. She was a bit more relieved when a happier, more upbeat waitress came by to help him out, though.

Her drink was the first to be placed in front of her and she wasted no time in taking a sip. Her throat was extraordinarily dry. She had been working on her jutsu a lot lately, causing all the moisture inside of her mouth to just disappear.

Looking back to Ryuuichi, she made note that he hadn’t seemed to notice her or Tatsuo yet. “Just plain ramen?” she said, listening to his order. Maybe he was a picky eater?

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He noticed the waitress was taking other people's orders too. Perhaps he spoke out of place? Though when asked if it was just plain ramen, he recognized her by her hair color. It was Ame, the girl he met at the fields recently.
"Oh, hey Ame. I didn't notice you here cause I was so hungry!"

He smiled at her as he began to look around and notice the other people as well. The other boy with her seemed to be the boy from the fields that left early... was he interrupting something?
"I'm not interrupting anything between you two am I?"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo looked to the golden eye boy, he shook his head. "Ain't bothering me, no." he turned back to the happier looking waitress and said "One Tonkatsu soup please, and uh, tea or something." the waitress nodded happily taking his order before heading relaying it to the chef on duty. Tatsuo looked back to Ame nodding in thanks as he tucked the menu away.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame sighed at Ryuuichi’s insinuation, quick to add a retort. “There’s nothing to interrupt,” she stated flatly. “We just happen to both be eating here right now.”

Speaking of eating, right as she finished talking, her bowl of noodles was placed in front of her. Steam rose off the piping hope soup, the sight of the meat other fixings sitting on top making her mouth water. She was quick to grab a pair of chopsticks from one of the cups on the bar, breaking them open and digging in.

She taste of the savory soup, the texture of the perfectly cooked noodles, the slight crunch from the small nori sheets on top, they all exploded on her tongue in a burst of flavor. Ame hadn’t realized just how hungry she was until she started eating. Though it wasn’t surprising, really. She hadn’t had a real, decent meal in a couple days. Not something like this. She picked up one of the two slices of tonkatsu pork with her chopsticks, careful that it didn’t slip the sticks and took a generous bite.

With one hand over her mouth, she looked back over to the two boys. “Sorry,” she mumbled out, apologizing for her sudden bad manners. But she wasn’t about to stop eating.

She listened to Tatsuo put in his order as she ate, appreciating that he took her advice on the food. They seemed to have similar tastes, at least when it came to sweets. She hoped the same was for savory foods as well. If so, they would have to go to a lot more tea shops and cafes together.

Bringing her thoughts to Ryuuichi, she wondered what kind of food he might like. He ordered just a plain bowl of ramen, which is something not a lot of people do when coming to Ichiraku. Taking a sip of her tea to wash down the mouthful of food, she turned to the genin. “What kind of food do you like?” she blurt out, not thinking about the randomness of the question. Though she supposed it wasn’t too random considering their current setting.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As everybody began to get their food, his eyes lit up and he smiled as he got his. As he began to eat, Ame blurted out with a question. What kind of food does he like to eat? Well.. that's a tough question to even ask himself. He wasn't even sure himself what he liked to eat. The last time he had a decent meal was 3 years ago. Normally he wouldn't be as excited as he was for this meal, but no decent me for 3 years? He was definitely excited.

"Well.. I like a lot of food just I'm not super hungry now so just plain ramen without anything added on should be enough for me. Errr.... what about you?"
He smiled awkwardly at her after returning the question. Was it even a question that one was supposed to return? No matter. With his turn to speak having ended all he had left to do was begin eating. The first bite was foreign. It was new. As he continued on, he realized just how nice it was to finally eat in peace.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned happily as his own meal arrived. He was absolutely famished after exploring with Akira just earlier. He took his food then began to eat, enjoying the food that Ame suggested. Unlike the other two, Tatsuo was used to having good meals, he had a normal family and regular meals. Quite the contrast from the two orphans to his side. However Tatsuo wasn't mature enough to realize that he was too distrrcted by the food he was currently enjoying. With a mouthful of food he said "How are you two enjoying it?"

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame wasn’t surprised at all when Ryuuichi returned her question. They’re conversation at the training grounds was very similar. She didn’t hesitate responding to him. That was probably one of the easiest things for her to answer.

Swallowing her food, she looked over at the brunette. “I like sweet things a lot,” she said meekly, looking back to her bowl to keep shoveling in noodles.
In the middle of one of her bites, Tatsuo glanced to them, asking how they were liking their food. Unable to answer this time, Ame simply nodded. She was a bit embarrassed about how bad her manners were right now but an overwhelming part of her couldn’t care less. The boys could think what they wanted. She was hungry and that was all that mattered.

Mentally, she went over the math to see how much money she would have left after the soup and tea. If she was lucky, she might have just enough to spare for a couple scoops of green tea ice cream. Just the thought made her mouth water and her stomach growled, despite the food she was already piling into it. After doing some basic math and taking a drink from her glass, she decided she did in fact have enough for dessert and motioned for the waitress again.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Many people his age would be worried about money and such, this wasn't the case for him. He was provided with plenty of money to start him off, and he could always make more by completing missions. He didn't have to worry about paying for his food or any necessities for now. Of course after a month or two he'd need to get more money from missions.

When asked how the food was, he had to wait a few moments to swallow his food.
"Its pretty good.."
Ame then followed up with her love of sweets. He hadn't eaten many sweets so he couldn't really say he liked them.

Soon he finished eating and pushed the bowl away from him. After that he looked over at the other two. Maybe he should try to learn a bit about them? But what was it he'd hmask? What did he want to even know about them?

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo didn't mind either of their manners, it was true that Tatsuo really didn't care for niceties or anything of the sort. He wasn't impolite, he was a kind guy just wasn't mature enough to notice his behavior most of the times. He wasn't worried about finances either he came from a pretty well off family so things such as a food and a drink at a restaurant didn't really phase him. He was lucky and honestly he knew it, he was happy to be eating lunch with two of his fellow ninjas. He grinned as his food arrived and he began to dig in nodding to the two as they enjoyed he food. "Yeah it's great!"

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame listened to the two boys as she placed her order for some ice cream. While green tea ice cream wasn’t so sweet, she was excited to get something with at least a little sugar in it. Recently, she was having more trouble than usual finding money, so it had been a bit since she had something sweet.

Looking back at Tatsuo and Ryuuichi, she noticed that the younger boy was just now getting his bowl, while the genin had already finished eating. Suddenly, she got curious about the life of a genin. She was going to be one soon enough and figured she should know as much as possible before getting there. “Are you going on any missions soon?” she directed her question at Ryuuichi.

She had been on a mission before. But it was nothing outside of the walls of the village. As an academy student, she still wasn’t allowed to leave so all her missions had to do with things that would be done from the inside.

[Sorry for the short post. Was having trouble deciding what to say :(]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was a rather awkward question for him. Any missions? Well he couldn't say he just arrived here since that would completely blow his cover however he did have a rather good and believable excuse that he could use.
"Missions? Well.. I don't have a squad yet so once I am assigned one I will definitely be doing a lot of missions! And what about when you'll become Genin? When do the either of you graduate?"

If they graduated soon, they could potentially be on his squad since most of the current Genin already had teammates. It could be looked at as the next two people to graduate could be his future teammates. However it was possible neither of them could be with him. His team could have already been chosen just he wouldn't be informed until tomorrow. Ryuuichi would just have to wait and see.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Ryuuichi asked about graduation, Tatsuo's mouth was filled with noodles. However this wouldn't stop him from responding, leaning up from his bowl he was able to respond with. "Pretty soon, i'm just one class away from graduation, I just finished a tutoring session with Shinobu since he betrayed me after that popcorn." he turned to Ame. "You know that our popcorn doesn't count for caramel popcorn? I was pretty mad when I found that out, I only went because i'd get free caramel popcorn, not for just regular popcorn, though I guess regular popcorn isn't bad especia-- oh sorry." he said, his face turning red as he went back to eating, obviously embarrassed he kept droning on. Tatsuo would then quietly eat his meal, at least in regards to talking his sub-par table manners lacked any improvement.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo ate his food briefly, before paying quickly. It had seemed the table had gotten very quiet and he didn't want to linger any longer. He waved to the two before heading home.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back