Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An "If, Then" Formula [Requesting Exit]

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was certainly a time and place for everything. In self-assurance or in doubt, an overwhelmingly clear sensation of emergency would throw anyone off course. A brief foray in Stone Village left fewer answered questions than to be desired, and silence had terminated dialogue long ago. The time to depart had indeed arrived for Irotsuya. He had settled his personal affairs here for at least the moment, leaving behind a few personal belongings of importance to him. He surely aimed to return, but when was a question with an obscure answer.

Rough footsteps brought him to the gate of the village, where he stood in wait. He hoped that approval for his exit would be granted swiftly, in efforts to travel the great expanse he knew he would soon be required to cover. Time was of the essence now, as a greater unknown lay ahead in some unknown destination.

Is there anyone around who can check my paperwork and grant me permission to depart? The road is long and I am wary of waiting.

Well, the last time I traveled to Kumogakure was a complete disaster. Hopefully this trip will be filled with more pleasure and less business than the last.

He slipped into a thoughtful repose on two feet, where nothing could touch him but blessings sealing his voyage. Soon enough, he hoped he would find himself feeling at home again--perhaps with less culture shock, this time.

[Requesting Exit]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back