Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An offer to give [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand there as he had the meeting room prepared the morning by the servants of the Clan, it seemed that he was waiting for a special guest to come and he had extended his hand out to offer her the time and place to come and see what her options where. As he stood there his blue cloak with the Uchiha clan symbol warn around his shoulders, his hand came up as he pressed it to his eyes. He felt the pain still echoing around his sight from the changes that had happened, but as always, the village kept going on and he was no exception.

Taking a seat behind the table he allowed the men around him to prepare tea for the guest and himself as he let the doors open, the grounds of the Uchiha clan house where well looked after. Flowing rivers and ponds around and in the middle the huge blossom cherry tree. Though anyone that knew him would also know that it only ever lost its flowers when Yuki was not in the clan house. He smiled as he waited for the new arrival to come. He wondered how much this member had changed as he watched the clock tick down.

When Soku arrived, she would be greeted with bowed heads and arms to direct her to this inner part of the Clan house. Each door opened before her and the greatest sign of respect shown to her from the Uchiha clan house, though this place was a lot busier than it had been before. It seemed that people had changed and in new times Takeshi was changing as well. His purple eyes showing the signs of the Sharingan as he waited, the constant throbbing had settled over the last few days.

[Requesting Soku]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku had no idea why she was being summoned but as far as she knew, she had been staying out of trouble. Walking through the streets, the girl took in the bustling sprawling structure of the Uchiha compound. It was quite a sight to see but other matters were calling her attention. Taking a deep breath, Soku stepped through the entrance looking for some sort of direction. The place itself was beautiful and the clansmen, they were quite respectable in their own sense guiding her to the appropiate location. Ghe Santaru felt nervous, bursting with questions. She had only met the Hokage twice and one of those times had not been a very pleasurable experience. Reaching the appropiate part of the compund, Soku nodded gratefully to the person who had been guiding her and mentally preparing herself for what was to come entered the room and her eyes slowly riveted to meet those of the clan head.

Soku tilted her head respectfully in his manner."Lord Hokage, you requested me?"The man wore a blue garment donning the Uchiha logo on it and before him sat a table with two servings of tea. Soku was unsure whether to sit without being prompted and quite frankly, she didn't want to come off as rude. After all, she was in his estate and there were certain traditions and protocols that had to be followed."May I inquire as to the reasons for this summons?"She asked noting down the fact the purple nature of his pupils.Rinnegan?Takeshi surely had changed but right now, there were a lot of questions she wanted to ask but she checked herself. Soku did not want to overload the village leader nor would he appreciate that.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look up as it seemed Soku had arrived, he smiled to himself as he tilted his head slightly towards Soku it seemed that he was going to have to address the matters that he had, he allowed himself to think about all of the times they had met, though it was brief peoples impressions always sat on him and he always considered the actions and reaction of people like how he had managed to meet Soku. His hand coming out as he allowed himself to offer her some tea being polite he would look at Soku making eye contact.

“It seems that you have lots of questions to ask, I can understand that, and I will answer them after all I invited you here to have a conversation. Though I must ask one question and I know that it would be rude if I jumped into it, but I feel that I must just to get it out of the way so that we are not jumping around the massive elephant in this room Soku. I want to know how you acquired those eyes, and I would like you to tell me now please.”

Takeshi seemed very relaxed as he knew full well that this conversation would be one that Soku didn’t want to have. There was no point in pressing the matter he just wanted to have the truth as he leaned back in his chair. Picking up the tea he allowed himself to take a drink from it in those few seconds.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She took the cup of tea nodding a thanks taking a few sips as he worded his request."How...I got...my eyes?"Soku asked hesitntly. The Santaru shuddered at the thought of it, she had no wish to relive the horrors of that fateful day which had ultimately ended up granting her the Sharingan. In fact, Soku did not want to speak on this matter.Relax, Soku. You'll be fine. Just tell him. Deep breaths. She nodded once setting down the cup clearing her throat as she glanced at the Hokage, a mixture of seriousness and worry streched across her face."Alright, no sense holding it back now. I'tell you about the events that led up to me obtaining these eyes, Hokage-sama."

Taking a brief pause for air, she launched into the explanation, the flashbacks of that day whizzing through her head."It was about 2 months or so ago in Crater City. This has to do with the indivdiual who was attempting to hunt me. I recall we had a discussion about this back in the Hokage Office involving Ziren, Asuka and Yukio-sensei."That memory still lay fresh in her mind. They had gotten off light that time but she was not so sure how Takeshi would react once he heard about this."So,it was in Crater City. I was supposed to meet up with a close contact of mine. He had some information regarding Ibumo, the man attempting to hunt me. I got there safe enough only to find the contact had been killed,
murdered in cold blood by none other than Chigokai Jirosho, Ziren's brother if you recall. He winded up taking me and we arrived in a abandoned labatory where Ibumo was residing."
She closed her eyes for a moment knowing this was the crucial part in the tale. The screams echoed in her head and the laughter. Shaking her head to clear it, Soku took a sip to soothe herself and continued on.

"It seemed they had struck a deal. Jirosho would deliver me to Ibumo for some sort of payment. I do not know if it was money or some other method of currency. It was then I began to realize just how cruel fate is. Jirosho left us and Ibumo began the transplant procedure. Removed my old eyes and putting in some fresh set of Sharingan. It was..horrible. I was beyond angry and scared. It so happened during the course of this, the restraints on my hands broke off and I winded up severely hurting him running a Chidori through him which eventually lead to his death and me with a implanted pair of eyes.

She stopped, her hand trembling a little as she simply poured it all out."I didnt want it to happen. I was a fool. I went to that accursed city. I wished it hadn't. I know I have no right to wield these being a non-Uchiha but here I am before you."Her voice broke a little and she glanced down at the table, unable to maintain the eye contact. Soku had never really told anyone what had happened. Although probably she should have seen this coming, it was bound to come out at some point.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there taking a sip from his tea as he allowed himself to look at Soku, his eyes never leaving the girls as he pondered on how the Sharingan would have changed her for those few seconds. He allowed himself to still keep the smile on his face knowing full well that it was a difficult task for her to talk about, so he would step around it gently, but this conversation would be needed. He was here to have this conversation and it seemed that he would be gentle about it instead of just rushing in, he would let Soku speak about it before he judged her about having a transplant placed in.

“Due to the actions of others you have suffered Soku, I am sorry that I was not there. I am sorry that you feel that you could not rely on anyone else to help you and had to go alone, I am deeply sorry about this and that comes from the bottom of the heart.”

Takeshi allowed himself to pause as he closed his eyes for a few seconds he opened them once more and nodded towards Soku it seemed that she had opened herself up to him. He decided to give a bit back this way it was fair, and the exchange went both ways and not just one way.

“I understand pain and frustration Soku, I have recently gone threw it myself, I cast out something Dark inside of me to make sure that I was pure and prepared for my duty as Hokage and I have changed myself though I am sure you have already noticed this. I suffered, I screamed but I endured, and I came out a new person I know that the pain must have been enough to want to allow the darkness to swallow you. I am proud that you are still here.”

Takeshi allowed himself to sip the tea for a few minutes as he wondered on the best approach to this question, though now seemed like the best time to do it.

“I want to offer you a place inside of the Uchiha Clan. This will be a home if you want it even a house of your own. Access to books and library’s to learn the full potential that you have and I want you to understand that you are welcome. This is an offer to join the clan form a Uchiha to a new Uchiha. It is done with all the friendly nature that I can give and no ill will”

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She allowed herself a brief moment of pause as she looked at the Uchiha."Join the clan?"Soku thought out loud taking in the information. The offer was inviting after all, after all, two people precious she held dear to her heart resided within the clan one of them being none other than Asuka whom she regarded as her little sister. The other being Hoheto for whom she held a special affection.
Looking around the room as she pondered, Soku knew the Uchiha clan was vast and it's compound large. With it, she would no longer have to worry about those accursed Santaru back home who had abandoned her when she needed aid the most. Here at least, she had a home and people she could look up including the man sitting before her dressed in his clan garments.

"You know, at first glance, I would proabaly not even consider that prospect. I would perhaps brush it off if I didnt know you, Takeshi-sama. You are however someone to follow. You have a firm hand but you are fair in your judgements. Besides, my original Santaru relatives care nothing for thejr brethren in Leaf as I have witnessed and heard so many times. I would gladly replace them with a clan that has respectable morals for its members. With your will of course, I will gladly take this offer, Lord Hokage."

His talk about change and pain made it all the more easier to relate. She did not know what dark deeds or trials and tribulations he had went through to obtain that Rinnegan but it could not have been easy. They all ached from the inside. Each shinobi had his or her own obstacle to overcome and right now, Soku felt like she had just vanquished another hurdle in her life.
[OOC: Apologies for the short post. Currently in the hospital for some stuff]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat opposite Soku as he listened to her, it seemed that she had a lot to think about and he could understand that, it was not every day that you were invited to join a clan and one like the Uchiha clan came rare. He nodded as he listened to Soku take the offer up as he knew full well that she would not be one of the clan members, he hopped this would be something that she would enjoy, something that came with ease and time.

“I will have you assigned a house that will be yours to live in Soku, though I also offer one thing that comes to anyone inside of the Clan, it is rare to have this these days, but you are permitted to use the name Uchiha, you are part of the Clan as such you will be known as Uchiha Soku on the rosters. This will be your future and I look forward to seeing you accept it for what it is, a good will gesture and something that you are part of. I do not expect you to see yourself straight away as this, but I will tell you now, you are one of the family, this family Soku as such you can do what you want inside the clan house with the permission of the Clan Head.”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean back as he waited for a reply from Soku, he wondered if she would take his name. He felt pain in his eyes as he closed them taking a deep breath in, his body was still adjusting to the new feeling that he had managed to receive, it seemed that he was going to be having to come to terms with the change he had. Opening his eyes he focused them back onto Soku.

[Soku is given the name of Uchiha Soku if she wishes to request it]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She was grateful to the elder Uchiha. He had allowed her into the clan and offered her a personal residence but now came the prospect of taking the clan's surname. Soku listened intently a look of concern briefly flashing over her features as he held a hand to his eyes. Clearly, the Hokage was still undergoing some issues, but whatever it was, he seemed to be handling it quite well. A grateful expression formed onto her face and her eyes never left the clan leader's face as she spoke, her tone straight to the point i a gentle manner as much as she could muster without sounding too insulting."Takeshi-sama...I thank you. For allowing me to reside as a member of the Uchiha, for offering me those things the Santaru have never provided me with. A home, a family. For that I am in your debt. One thing however I can not part with is my surname. The Uchiha name is one that holds great respect and honor to it with such a respectable clan with many meritous achievments but someone's surname reflects who they are, what sort of person they are. As much as I want nothing to do with the Santaru, I feel like the Santaru surname is a part of me. A part of me that reflects the past, the trials like a book of deeds. For these moral reasons, I simply ask to keep my surname. I do not intend to infringe upon your hospitalty and generoisity by any means."

Soku held a strong belief in what she said. If she cast out the Santaru name, it would be like covering up the past and shedding a new leaf forgetting about her old self. That was simply something the kunoichi could not come to terms with. She had tried to word this in a most reasonable way as possible as to not irk the Uchiha. Sure, people had somewhat of a reaction when the Uchiha name was heard. Some people feared it while others respected it. Soku wasn't like that. Very few people had any reaction to the Santaru clan name and thats how she liked it. Away from the spotlight of attention and simply helping from behind the scenes. That clan as accursed as it was, was a part of her and she refused to cast it away like so many other people. She would not run from her past, she would embrace it and this was the first step in that process.
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back