Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Opportunity for Personal Growth [Requesting Hokage]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A solemn atmosphere hung over the Head Jounin as he made his way toward the Hokage mansion. Though in truth the journey wasn’t overly long or taxing, considering its proximity to the academy, Shinzo still felt every step of it in his soul. Since that day the young Head Jounin had come to some realisations, one of which being the true extent of the shinobi world. One of death that he had only just bore witness of. A world of suffering and division with constant hardship surrounded by the almost certain promise of death at the hands of an enemy. And with the recent introduction of frost shinobi, Shinzo could now know the origin of his potential executioner.

Despite the heavy heart felt within, Shinzo appeared oddly calm on his approach to the main entrance. His uniform was spotless as ever, one of his many spares kept in pristine condition for any official business with the Hokage. The Seikon’s brown hair sat slicked back and well groomed. Any wind from outside only served to hold it in place before the boy could step into the mansion. Yet the journey was over almost as soon as it started.

Shinzo simply nodded towards the receptionist before allowing his legs to carry his frame off toward the upper levels and into the most personal domain of the Hokage. Before moving to the doorway of Takeshi’s office, Shinzo just stood quietly and alone in contemplation of his next action. With a light sigh, the Head Jounin stepped forward to knock on the Hokage office door. From there he waited to be allowed inside.

Upon being given permission to enter, Shinzo strode quickly inside before falling to one knee and bowing his head. “Hokage-sama. I have a request most dear to me. And I ask that you consider what I have to say.” After speaking, Shinzo did not move. Instead he remained in his respectful bow in anticipation of Takeshi’s next words. He hoped that he would be allowed to speak, that was if Takeshi was not too busy at the moment.

[Topic entered]
[Requesting Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the chair as he felt the sun on his neck, it always seemed that this world was throwing something at him, was trying to challenge him in some way, he loved that and he loved being able to do work for people inside of the village, it beat the every day hassle that he went threw as he allowed his purple eyes to fall back onto the paper work in those few seconds, it was clear that he knew full well everything was going smoothly these last few days. It seemed that the pile of paper work had been going down slowly over time, but he continued to find himself getting more and more with each passing day.

Takeshi allowed himself to look up as he heard the man entering the door in those few seconds. A small look of surprise crossed over his face as he instantly recognised the man as Shinzo. To be more specific he did not expect to see the Head Jounin in his office at all, it was something that he did not become accustomed to at all. As he looked at the man it seemed that Shinzo had become well mannered and professional since the last time they had spoken he let out a small chuckle as he looked to him.

“Shinzo, my door is always open to yourself. Please have a seat and a drink if you would like one, after all I am not here to judge, I will hear your request and consider your words I owe you that much for your service to the village”

Takeshi allowed his hand to extend out to a chair, as he reached into the cupboard, getting two glasses out and pouring what seemed to be a whiskey into both of them he slid one across the desk to Shinzo if the man would accept it.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 318]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The welcoming face of Takeshi brought slight relief to the Head Jounin, however no level of hospitality would keep the young man from feeling tension within his stomach along with the constant discomfort of reality warping energy. With knee still on the floor, Shinzo spoke up. “Thank you, Takeshi-sama. There has been a lot on my mind for a while now and there is nobody better to speak to about it than yourself.” A second pause passed before the Seikon stood and made his way over toward the famed desk of the Hokage. He was sqiftly greeted by a seat as well as a glass of whiskey, within a moment Shinzo sat and drained his glass before raising both his forearms to rest on the desk itself.

“With the threat of the incoming Frost shinobi, I have been contemplating what must be done in order to maintain security in our village. In truth it may come down to the ultimate sacrifice for some people. I wanted to let you know, Hokage-sama, that I am willing to make that sacrifice.” Shinzo paused for a moment and lifted his emerald gaze to rest on Takeshi’s Rinnegan. “In my time as Head Jounin I have always felt as if I haven’t proven myself, this is why I must ask you to consider me for any dangerous missions outside of the village. I wish to prove myself worthy of my position through experience in the field, for I have next to none. So please, if there is any opportunity, consider me for high risk missions.”

Once more the young man paused in order to allow for the Hokage to consider his request. His gaze did not waver, neither did his resolve. Now all that was needed was a response and insight into what was to be done, if anything.

[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words being spoken by Shinzo as he pondered the mans wording he allowed himself to have a frown creep across his features as he allowed the words to be spoken from the Head Jounin. It seemed that he still had a lot to learn about life, but Takeshi would always indulge people that wanted to speak to him, for it was not his job to question the intentions only to make sure that they served the village well. Shinzo had done just that, he had served the village without issues and without failure, he had shown what it was to be a true Shinobi of Leaf.

That is why Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the request of the man, he knew full well that this was coming anyway as suspicion had a way of sneaking in about people taking a small sip from the drink as he looked at Shinzo.

“I need a small group of Shinobi to infiltrate Frost, I want to make sure that this direct threat is from them, I need information on force size, locations, armament, organisation anything and everything that we can get information on. This will be a mission that if you are captured, if you fail and are killed, you will not be identified with the village, you will be mourned in an unmarked grave and the mission will have never of existed. You think that you are up for the challenge of a mission like that one Shinzo?”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for a reply, draining the whisky glass, he allowed himself to refill it knowing that he had just given Shinzo a free pass onto what could potentially be a suicide mission, this would be the test to see what the Head Jounin made of himself.

[MFT: 304]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo watched closely to the response of Takeshi as he spoke his mind about his own preconceived inadequacies of the self. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that the Hookage himself wasn’t overly impressed by the negative display from his Head Jounin, but alas Shinzo was determined to make his thoughts known. It was true, he wasn’t happy with the easy ride that he and undoubtedly others thought when considering the Seikon’s journey from an academy student to high ranking shinobi. Of course this didn’t mean that the young man wasn’t grateful – far from it in fact. Yet he still wished to provide something definitive, something worthy of the rank Jounin. Little did Shinzo know that what was soon to follow was the perfect opportunity to prove himself.

The young man’s emerald eyes widened as Takeshi began to explain the mission. Frost was an ever-increasing threat to the village, that was for sure. Being assigned the task of infiltrating the home of this foreign menace seemed like the perfect chance for Shizno to prove himself, not only for external validation but also for internal.

With barely a moment of consideration, the Head Jounin spoke up. “It would be an honour to go on such a mission, lord Hokage. Such risk is something that a shinobi should be able to embrace in their lives for I believe it is our purpose.” For a second, Shinzo paused to contemplate the true meaning of such a mission. “You mentioned a small group, have any other leaf shinobi been given this task? I imagine anyone assigned to the mission will be of great calibre, and if so, might I ask who will be taking the lead on this mission?” It seemed as though the suggestion of such a high risk mission piqued the interest of leafs Head Jounin, the previous strain and sadness in his eyes had been swiftly replaced by that of fire. The will of fire.

Shinzo’s grip on his glass tightened to the point that his knuckles turned white in anticipation of the mission ahead. He sat up straight in the chair upon which his frame was perched. For the first time in a long while, the young man felt purpose in his heart. A purpose to drive him onwards. A purpose not only to prove himself but also to bring a brighter future to the village.

A second or so passed before Shinzo looked up to meet the rippling eyes of his Hokage. What followed was all that the shinobi could bring himself to say while his mind was bombarded with thoughts of what was to come.

“When do we leave?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to kick back in the chair, it seemed that Shinzo was almost at the point of being desperate to go on this mission, though Takeshi couldn’t say that he understood the man’s logic with it, he allowed himself to not as he listened to the Head Jounin speaking, it was clear that he still wanted to do work in for the village and that much he would give the man, though if he wanted to prove himself there was better ways to do so than this mission, but the more that went the higher the chance of it working.

“Each person will be hand picked by myself to go on this mission, I will inform everyone that is on the team at the time who has been selected, not before hand this stops anyone talking about it without need or cause. You will have the information when it is needed, I am sure you can understand the need to keep this under a tight lid”

Takeshi allowed himself to take a sip from his drink as he allowed a small but satisfying gulp of the liquid to go down his throat. As he paused for a few moments before deciding to answer the question about time frame, it seemed that everyone was ready and prepared for the task’s at hand, the real question would be answered soon he knew that but for not he just wanted to make sure that everyone was ready to go before giving it the final nod.

“The time frame is less than a week, you will be instructed at the point of leaving when to assemble, Shinzo this mission may not see you come back, I want you to know that you earned your rank just like anyone else here did, you don’t need to try to die just to prove that point.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo sat solemnly across from the Hokage. The details of the upcoming mission finally hitting him, enthusiasm may have been good but what was mostly important in this instance was a serious mind. The mission itself was of the utmost importance, not only for the sake of intelligence but also for the sake of the village. He could sense that Takeshi may have had doubts as to the Head Jounin’s reasoning, but this was something he had to do. Something to put his own mind at rest.

“I understand the importance of this mission lord Hokage. And as such I will remain silent on the matter until a full squad has been chosen. I also understand that this mission will be extremely dangerous and as such I am honoured to be considered as suited for it. Your recognition means more to me than I can explain, in my short life there have rarely been honours such as this. Again, Hokage-sama, I am extremely thankful.”

He paused for a moment intorder to gather his thoughts. “I must ask, is there anything that I must do before embarking on this mission? What preparations must be made?”

[Sorry for the shorter post, got a bit of a block]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look towards Shinzo, the man he had come to respect, a man that he had come to learn just what he could offer those in the future, and now he was going to take on this mission to prove himself. Takeshi couldn’t help but get a single chill shooting up his pine as he allowed himself to look into the eyes of the man.

“Don’t go doing anything stupid over price Shinzo, you are the Head Jounin of Leaf never forget that, you are the one that is looked up to, that they come to. This mission I am giving you because of your position, because it is you that is requesting it, nothing else, that is the respect that I give to you Shinzo, never forget that and never forget that you earned your place. You do not need to prove it to anyone that much is what I will let you know.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he listened to the final sentences of Shinzo he allowed a smile to come to his face as he walked over to the door, his hand coming out as it wrapped around the handle of the door as he opened it quietly and turned to face the Head Jounin.

“You have all the information, prepare yourself nothing else you need to worry about, for now we move to the future, I will allow you time to prepare, but I will wish you luck for now Shinzo”

With that the Hokage allowed the man to leave the room in those few seconds.

[MFT:266]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back