Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Underlying Problem Pt. 1 [Open - Free RP]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Chaos I can live with, but I'm afraid you're preaching to the wrong people in that regard. I'm still going to pass." He smiled and ate a piece of his fruit. "Still I do wish you well with your deification. I always thought it was more trouble than its worth myself. Constantly having to prove your cosmic power to people must get frustrating." As he peeled a little more, he paused looking closely at the student. He sighed. He shared a glance with his purple haired counterpart who shrugged at him. He sighed again. "If you do want to train with him, I guess I could make sure he doesn't get seriously hurt. This is meant to be a place to train after all.But try not to go overboard with A-rank Jutsu though, I'm not sure I can react quickly enough to stop him from dying."

[150]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seras looked down at the petulant young boy. It was obvious that he was trying to redirect her attention to the others. She looked down upon him and spoke in whip snap of a voice. ”Silence you, can’t you see your betters are speaking.”

Then she looked back to the speaker of the twins. ”Having to prove your divinity would be tiresome, which is why I do not worry about that, I do not worry about who is worshiping me or not. Sure it is nice but nothing that I will ‘lose sleep over’ ” she said the last part with air quotes.

She listened to the proposal to ‘train’ with the petulant young boy and the thought made her smile. It was annoying to have to heal someone's wounds. Granted this body could do it, and well but it was not something she liked doing. Saito could and did and she would leave that to him. Being able to have some fun and not have to worry about breaking the young boy had some merit.

She reached just above her head and snapped her finger. Instantally a cloud of smoke appeared, and as it dissipated a new figure was standing there.
xC9rvzes.png

The female figured looked down upon the boy, with a predatory grin on her face, while the original male figure looked at the twins.

”I think I shall take you up on your offer. A lesson that can be taught over and over again is much more fun” The words were coming out of both of their mouths, some at the same time, others alternating between the male and female without any kind of order.

As she spoke the shadows around the building started to snake towards the boy. If there were able to touch him they would snake over his body in almost in a caress, before reaching his wrists and ankles, then snapping him to a spread eagle position. Giving a nice healthy stretch. At least that was what it felt like in her mind, he might have other thoughts on the matter.

MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back