Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Unexpected Surprise....[Req Offspring/Subjects]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Fox sat in the massive chambers that had become the main hall of the clan in this section of the Dojo. He'd found himself pondering the growth of his family & the various successes his research had produced. Yet he'd still found himself missing something after all his efforts. While he had managed to secure his genetics would be passed on through his research he couldn't help but find himself disheartened by the fact he'd still failed to produce an offspring. Or at least locate for he had certainly made vast efforts at ensuring he produced an heir. With a sigh he would stand & begin walking towards his chambers. He needed to clear his head after all some of those he had welcomed into his family had proven to be less then grateful for the breadth of his generosity. How he wanted to tell himself it wasn't because he had failed them. Certainly his methods of parenting were...unethical. But it was undeniable that his children would grow to be fine shinobi, that was if they didn't turn from their 'father'.

Little did the Trickster Fox know he would soon be meeting another child one he'd already met without knowing. How would he react to the news of such an arrival to the Clan compound? How would those of his kin react to such news? Well we would not have to wait much longer. There would be a brilliant burst of golden light as a girls form appeared before the Demon Fox. His jaw would seem to drop it was the young kunoichi hopeful from his class. There was an unmistakable holy aura that could be felt from the holy light that faded from around her. Akkuma blinked with confusion at the girl before him & her sudden appearance. His mind took him back to that class as he recalled her name. "...Serra wasn't it? How did you come to get here child?" he would ask her with a burning curiosity.

The Fox had seen a great deal of strange things in his time on this world. But never had he had something such as this happen to him before. It was a most peculiar & almost alien feeling for him to be so caught off guard. If only he knew just how much she was going to surprise him. Those many fox-like tails flicked behind him as he awaited her answer. While confusion was apparent upon his face he wore a warn smile. He'd known there was something about this child the first time he'd met her. Now he knew it without a doubt the only question was why was she special? Why did he feel such kinship with her? In his gut he knew it as if she'd been sent by the heavens. Even though his instincts told him who this girl was to him his mind had yet to comprehend it.

[OOC: Having Serra be delivered to Akkuma by the Kami. (Since Serra was expelled from the Search) Will call for Riyota, Kanmuri & Ketsuji after a couple posts.]

Serra

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Miroku Akkuma...I ...am ...your daughter!” Serra blinked, as she turned around to thank the Kami, however he had already disappeared.

Serra reached into her satchels, digging around for a few seconds, before she widened her eyes with glee and pulled out what looked like a small white box. She gently pried open the golden lock, and lifted the top of the box, to which a serene music started to play. There was a mirror on the top of the box, and an angel that danced gracefully to the harmonious melody produced by the elegant box. Lying on the velvet pouch of the box, was a silvery-white flower that shimmered as it was revealed to the glorious light, left from the Kami.

"This flower is called Serrafina, which I was named after."
She inhaled the fragrance of the splendid rose-like plant, before continuing.

"Mother told me that you once said to her, that the flower suited mother, as it reminded you of her silky, white hair."
Serra offered a warm smile.

Serra brought the flower close to her alabaster- white hair which she inherited from her mother. "I was named after mother's affection for you, and your affection for mother." She smiled and tilted her head, waiting for a response from her father, as an iridescent glow was emitted through her moonlight mane.

"I thought that you would like it!" Serra giggled putting the flower back onto the velvet pouch and motioned the box towards her father, offering him the exotic flower.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The words of the young girl made him pause even though in his gut he'd known what she was going to say he couldn't help but be slightly taken aback by the words. She retrieved from a small music box playing a beautiful melody within was a flower that took him back to his younger days. Serra continued speaking & her words took him back to that day when the sun seemed to kiss her skin. He shook his head those many tails behind him flicking behind him. It was at that moment an iridescent glow emanated from his daughter, he couldn't believe it another child of his had found there way to him. 'Just how many do I have out there?' he thought to himself wondering if there were anymore surprises in store for him in the future.

Serra offered him the flower saying she thought he would like it. Akkuma smiled warmly "...thank you. I do." he would take the flower from her turning it in his hand for a moment. Before speaking once more "How is it you arrived here? Not that I'm not happy to finally meet my daughter officially." he would say with a chuckle & a wink since she had been in his class. He wondered if she had been there to learn more about him before meeting him. If that was the case the class surely would have been quite the introduction to the type of being her father was. "I'm sorry for what happened in the class..." he would say with an apologetic look. "...I do hope you won't think to poorly of your father." he'd say to her before motioning for her to follow him. They would walk over towards a nearby table & he'd take a seat motioning for her to do the same.

Before long one of his kin would bring over two trays of roast dinner with a delectable peach juice to accompany it. He didn't know if his daughter was hungry but he found it was easier to talk to people during such activities. There was something uncanny about the timing of the girls arrival for only a few nights before had his son found him. While the boy may have been more akin to a genetic clone it would be far simpler for him to just say the boy was his own. He did not look forward to having this discussion with his fiance after all he did not know how she would feel about his past adventures & the apparent results they seemed to have produced.

[OOC: Apologies on the wait!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back