Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

...And this was when we... [Private Tutor]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dedication_zps989f2d2c.jpg

Bandaged up from his fight with Ren and a small mission he'd taken the day prior where he had to stop an altercation from happening at the gates... He would manage to find the time to make his way to the library. The University. The grand light cast from the grand glass painted window would give the room an aurora of colors, crimsons and sapphires with emeralds and topaz. The wondrous books and notations of many generations would mark and make their ways through each and every person in history to date. They were merely a time stamp on the flow of history now. It was up to those who wanted it to graps it and etch themselves into the books of their ancestors.

Tomatsu believed that. As did Ren. Which was maybe the reason he had become attracted to her... Though knowing she was young he would want more to see her blossom. Though, he wanted to be the one thatat the end of the day she could come back to and be able to make the rough edges rounded, with the aches and pains to be rubbed away. Maybe it would be possible. Maybe, but as he woudl stand in the entrance with a few ideas written down in his binder, he'd look around a bit, still a bit tired as one may even be able to see the slight racoon aura around his eyes.

"Hm~ Where is she~?", then again he didnt give a specific time... maybe she was already inside waiting on him.

[Topic Created]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren was in fact already hidden away in a shadowy corner, a table pulled to it with stacks upon stacks of books and scrolls surrounding her, framing her with the knowledge she was ripping through. Eyes darted back and forth as she searched for key words to what it was she wanted to know about most lately. Cursed Seals. Maybe she would ask Tomatsu about it, it never hurt to ask, right?

Biting her bottom lip she tugged her hair loose from the high updo braid she had done earlier and shook it out for a moment, massaging her skull before pulling the curtain of hair apart in the back into two and started to braid two braids and twist them together again behind her head into a wrapped up bun. She had been here for a while, wanting to get a head start on her own personal research, seeing as she hadn't been instructed on what subject this tutoring session would be about. Maybe she could just distract him enough with her own questions to center the lesson about what she wanted to learn, instead of whatever it was Tomatsu wanted to teach.

She felt a tiny bit bad about the idea of trying to steer it towards what she wanted but then again, he was the tutor. He could be bossy if he felt like it and she would relent to whatever it was he wanted to teach and save the Cursed Seal questions until afterwards. As she kept chewing on her bottom lip she fingered the tips of her hair where it was still a little crackly from being burnt the other day. She hadn't gotten around to getting the deadened bits cut off yet, it would be the first time in over four years that she had willingly gotten her hair cut and she was not looking forward to it. Her hair was one of the few things she was proud about, body wise, other than her skills in combat.

Sighing she shut the book she had been ignoring in favor of letting her mind wander and set her head down on it, closing her eyes for just a moment while she waited. She didn't really know when Tomatsu would get here, so she had been here as soon as physically possible.

"I wonder if Raito-san would be alright with me trying to drop in later today....I haven't seen him around lately..." She muttered to herself softly, thinking back to the person who had started her on her obsession about cursed seals in the first place.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Eclipsed in his own thoughts, he'd sigh and retreat into the inner sanctums of the library. It would seem that the one he'd be looking for was likely already here. He heard bustle about a Kazehi Clansmen entering from local gossip. Though, to a fault many people didnt know she was actually apart of the clan just had all the prerequisites for begin a clansmen... Long flowing dark hair. Strong willed. Gonna have a Jinch-, Further more, it was something that Tomatsu in spite of this would not even need. He already had a chakra sense on Ren. He just had to let it settle in with his spirit instead of actively going out and looking for her. So he closed his eyes and smirked, looking off into the distant corner.

'There she is...', he'd take the tablet with him as he edged his way quietly over to her. Approaching from... above oddly enough. Walking on the walls as he pushed and pulled himself with chakra that latched him to it. It would definitely be something he would deem great himself. He'd nearly forgot about the skill, but it was going to make this alot more... interesting.

"Ren~", the sultry tone of his voice would whisper from above and the moment she'd look up he'd blow a kiss again before smirking and lowering himself to the ground. "Hm, Whatcha readin?"

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She tensed at the voice breaking through her day dreaming and blinked owlishly before looking up at Tomatsu. Just in time to catch that kiss he was blowing at her. Her face heated and turned a rather brilliant shade of red and she flailed about, flustered before opening the book right back up and propping it open in front of her. Book wall erected. Check. Peeking over the rim of said book, check.

"Hello Tomatsu-kun. Just trying to find anything I can about Cursed Seals actually. I met this guy, he was a Dark Sage actually long story there, but I met him a while ago when I was clothes shopping with Reizo-kun, that's actually how I met Reizo-kun you know! Anyways I met this Dark Sage named Raito, and he talked to us in an alley about Cursed Seals and I was really interested.... He even offered to do it for me if I asked him, free of charge. He seemed like an awfully nice guy at least....Despite the weird float-y dead nuns." She rambled, seemingly have an endless amount of air to push out if one didn't pay attention they would miss half the words out her mouth.

She had calmed down while in the middle of her spiel and set the book down flat on the table, fiddling with a corner of one of the pages idly as she looked up at Tomatsu with a piercing look. Honestly it looked like she was sizing him up in that moment and for most people, despite her being young and small in stature, would intimidate most who are locked into the gaze.

"Tomatus-kun." She said simple, as if leading up to a rather important question. "What do you know personally about Cursed Seals?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

He liked seeing her reactions. Though he wasnt sure if they were warranted due to the fact, he was yanno... older, then again he didnt fully get females. He barely got his mother, and she was as mnuch a warrior as he was trying to be. In global definition she would be considered more of a 'man' than his own father. Oh well, he didnt feel that was the case. Strength did not dictate gender. Gender barely dictated Gender. So, what did it matter... to even a point that Tomatsu in his love of women, felt that he could find the same love within someone of his own gender. Love was as it was. And thats what he got from his parents... Their love was something he admired. Even though they fought... they still did not try to hurt one another. Which brought Tomatsu to a pause, 'Why am I thinking about this?', then it dawned on him. He really did like Ren. And regardless of how old she was...

He couldnt deny the stirring within his stomach. So he'd shake his head and listen to her rambles. He didnt mind, he just enjoyed hearing her speak to begin with. Raito was a familiar name... he'd look into it later but his own Cousin Souji was a Dark Sage, he only found out because of Tamashii's spilling as they were trying and attempting to figure out the whole family line. "Hm, I know a dark sage myself... but those Cursed seals... they are dangerous Ren...", he'd give her a concerned look, his eyes saying most of it all as he'd pour emotion into them not wanting to see anything bad happen to her with these dark teachings. "Why do you ask about the-...", then he'd notice her eyes nearly glaring into him. Piercing his body. Through his heart. Into his soul.

The quiet moment lasted for a moment before she'd speak up causing Tomatsu to flinch a bit, "...Y-...Yes Ren-Chan?", he'd eye her before she'd ask her question, "Well, I know the first ritual for them myself... the more advanced ones my Cousin knows.", no one really knew Tomatsu was apart of the Yukata Clan. He didnt carry a symbol with him but his Father was a descendant of it. Which made him partly in it as well. "...Why are you so curious about Cursed seals?" on his tablet he was going to teach her about some fire techniques... but this seemed more interesting. She seemed adamant about figuring it out.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She glanced down at her ink stained hands and twirled her thumbs around and around and around each other. She peeked up at him from under the fringe of hair that was hanging over her eyes and fidgeted in place before speaking softly in a sincere tone.

"I...I don't think I can be great on my own. There are so many people who do amazing things with their lives and the skills they've gained through hard work and dedication. And even though I try, I try really hard. I don't. I'm just not good enough. And I don't know if I ever will be. And the Cursed Seals... They make you stronger. And if that's the only way I can manage to even out with others, to catch up..." She coughed to clear her throat, which was feeling tight, as if she was going to start to cry.

"I'll do whatever it takes to not be left behind...to be forgotten." She glanced away and frowned, before taking in a deep breath and ducking down behind a book wall.

"But that's not important! This is a tutoring lesson, so what were you planning on teaching me? Anything you can help me with will be wonderful, I know I need improvement in everything I know right now. I'm not half as good as I should be so this is an opportunity to work on what is lacking." She talked lightly, as if trying to dismiss the moment she had slipped into.

She didn't realize that she had let her true issues just slip out like that and it was a bit scary if she was being entirely honest with herself. She hadn't even really told Reizo her motivations to be better. And she had only mentioned it in passing with Ryu, which was saying something. Why in the world had she just blurted it all out in such a blunt fashion to Tomatsu??

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Those words. Every single one was something he struggled with everyday... everything that was within him was within everything she'd be feeling everything that she knew and wanted to know and wanted to do. Everything. It was like a mirror of himself. Just more good looking. His throat clenched up and swelled as she continued. He couldnt help but tear up himself. He knew how it felt to be... just useless. Even now, his fire, he could barely control it. And now he had this deity within him. He couldnt control him. He was a wreck. And his brash skills in combat seemed to get him hurt more than he hurt his opponent. "Before we do anything else... I want to tell you this.", stand up to his feet and moving over to a chair next to her. He'd get close enough to wrap his arm around the girl before nodding.

"It is something I myself struggle with. To never know if what you are doing is good enough. Feeling useless because your skills may not be up to par with others... To do everything in your power to be remembered for your strength is something I have learned that to aspire for will make you great.", moving a hand down to clutch her hand tightly, firmly, knowing that everything he spoke was from the heart he pushed on. "It is not the power you obtain that makes you strong, that people will remember you for. Its is the will to rise above adversity that will transcend time. If you dont remember anything I ever say... Remember this...", now removing his arm and leaning back to look her in the eyes.

"Short-cuts down have real outcomes. In the long run, what will be a short term fix wont solve a long term issue. It will only be a band-aid to what truly lies within your heart. Cursed seals, while strong, can never be respected with someone such as yourself. You dont need artificial power to overcome these feelings within you.", he'd smile disregarding the lesson for today for now, she needed to hear this and he would not pull punched, so to speak, when it came to making sure she knew that he cared about her dearly. You could hear it in his voice. See it in his eyes. You could even say he loved her to that extend where someone would do anything for someone to see them succeed. Like a parent, but for contexts sake... much like a close friend.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She leaned into him when he hugged her after a moments hesitation and just took a deep calming breath. At least she knew that Tomatsu didn't view her as strictly just some kid he was teaching. She felt like they were close, perhaps even as close as she felt with Reizo, which was something because letting people in was an idea that terrified her when she thought about it too long.

"Tomatsu-kun.... Thank you." She sniffed and rubbed the back of her hands on her face.

She held onto the front of his shirt tightly for a moment, as if she didn't want to let him move away from her any time soon but the moment she felt a tug as he went to back away from her she loosened her hold and let go. His smile made her stomach do those odd somersaults and she gulped before glancing away with a small smile of her own. Setting the books aside that she had retrieved earlier she turned to face him properly and gave him her full undivided attention.

"I think. I am ready to learn whatever it is you have to teach me today." She said, her voice stronger and more confident than it had been a few moments ago.

There was a fire in her eyes and a light to her smile that said she was fully determined to live up to her own expectations, without any short cuts. She would achieve her goals, even if she had to study and train day and night until she was old and white haired. And she would take all advantages of opportunities offered to her, starting with Tomatsu and his offered help.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was simple. He was gaining purpose with every moment of knowing this girl. Even if he never became the Kage. To be able to see her rise and become everything she wanted to become, that would be enough. His dream would be to protect those he loved. To be Kage was the greatest honor to have, and with the eclipsing thoughts that he tried to rationalize he would find that one answer remained the same... As long as there is breath in your lungs there will always be a chance. Make the best of every moment. "Anytime beautiful.", his cheeks blushed after saying it but he couldnt help it so he went for it.

Though now it was time to... get back to business. After a moment, he'd shake his head as if shaking a thought, White dress... black tux... Yeah that whole thing, "Yeah~ Sorry, Uh... Today I was going to teach you the basics of something I can help you with as I am an expert on it... As well as giving you a bit of insight on what I am.", nodding he would continue, "I am classified as a living Jinchuriki. I am a host for a demon, angel, deity of some sort. There are others out there like that. And thankfully... my deity happens to be a Fire Elementalist like myself. Which is why if I tap into the power my flames become very heavy. Though, before we begin can I answer any questions you may have?", he'd smile.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She felt the blood rush back to her face at his off handed compliment but just giggled softly and coughed to cover the sound. She nodded as he spoke and explained what he would be able to help teach her but stopped dead when he said "Jinchuriki".

"Wait! I've come across that before in my research That's what you are considered?" She looked excited as she thrust her hand into her bag and dug around, clinking sounding as she did so before she drew out a note strew scroll and pushed it towards him.

"This is all the stuff I found out when, well....Let's say my Cousin would likely not be too happy to find out that I've been snooping in places I shouldn't be. it's just general information about how the body can be affected by becoming a host though, nothing that would be horrible if someone else found it." She grinned and looked mildly proud of her research.

"I don't know much about the mental of how it works for people who live through it though. What's it. Gosh I hope this doesn't sound stupid.... What's it like, having someone else. In there?" She stared at him intently, waiting for his response. Her hands inched towards a pen and the scroll, posed and ready to start taking notes directly from whatever it was he said.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

He would nod again as to answer her question, but... the clinking sounds coming from her bag caused him to question it again, 'Why does she always have vials with her?', but shaking that thought as a scroll would be slammed into his face... not so much slammed but thrust in his direction. "Cousin? Hm...", would that mean that he was one too? Maybe... Maybe he did research on them with an attempt to figure out weaknesses for battles... Which he didnt find odd at all, NOPE NOT AT ALL! Either way, he'd smirk, his quirk was always being the underdog anyways. He would discover that things werent always that way but in the end anyways they would become.... bearable. Which led him to think even with the research that could be used against him... He would over come it anyways.

"Heh, would you like to see for yourself? Heck... would you like to meet Adralamech?", he'd smile wondering how curious she'd be... but in his mind he already knew the answer...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She tilted her head to the side curiously and stared at him a bit flabbergasted.

"Wait, there's a way for me to actually meet the being sealed inside of you?" Of course I'd like to meet him. Adralamech, did I say that right?" She grinned widely and bounced a little in her seat.

This was exciting completely new territory for her and she wasn't going to let the opportunity just pass her by. This wasn't something she had ever heard of before in her previous research. Plopping her bag down by her feet she looked back up at Tomatsu expectantly.

"Um! Do I need to do anything or prepare myself in any way? Oh gosh, is Adralamech scary looking? Should I be expecting some big fanged beast that will not be too happy with me suddenly meeting him? Wait.... Does he hear and see everything you hear and see? Does he already know about me in general?" Her questions just kept coming, if Tomatsu didn't stop her from going she would keep it up for hours.

She was too excited now to calm down either, he would have to physically hold her down to stop her from her gleeful seat bouncing.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

"Welp, I hope you're ready..."

Nodding he would work himself into responding to everything at once, before beginning the actual traversing. It would be a bit of extending but this was something he'd wanted to share with someone... a version of an ANBU jutsu that he'd learned from Tamashii for interrogation. Though, he could fix a way to reverse it. It was something he'd not completely thought of. Until recently, but then again he would attempt to do it anyways. But first...

"Alright to answer your questions... You did say his name right, You do need to be able to see the first gate to fully be able to link with me. As I will be infiltrating your mind and you will be linking with my first gate. Adralamech is... scary but he's some sort of feline. So... He's not hostile, never has been just very stubborn. And he knows my thoughts. He makes fun of me for alot of them too... Hmph.", smirking a bit as he'd fix himself to look out into the distance, ready to answer her,

"And yes... He knows about you.", a small smile entered his face and e continued looking away from Ren before turning his gaze back to her with that same smile. Though it would definitely be something that he'd have to tell Adralamech to hold off some of those thoughts for the sake of conversation. He wasnt ready for Ren to know that he might have already fallen for the poor girl. Oh dear, "I assume you're ready? Once you get into your meditative stance. We'll begin.", once she would assume the position, he would find himself holding a hand out to her, awaiting to feel her approaching her own first gate again. Then with a simple wave of chakra he'd hold begin to pulse within her. Sending his own chakra into her for a moment into the young girl's head and then awaiting for her...

This would be fun... Once the connection was made, she would feel herself be pulled into his own body and mind. Once there she would see... A field of flames, it would not harm her... but his mind was a chaotic place. Ever flowing with wildfire. His chakras were huge. In the portions that he had to hold alot of it back to prevent hurting people. A Personal seal... he created for himself.

In the distance a large sixteen foot creature would lay in the background... standing proudly and approaching slowly... This was... Adralamech. And next to him was Tomatsu... "Ren... This is Adralamech. My Guardian deity. He knows of you already but... Adralamech, this is the Ren you've seen and heard about...", which caused him to flinch. Now the girl knew he talked of her while she wasnt around. "Hello... Kazehi-san. I've heard a much about you... Tomatsu... Speaks highly of you. IN many different wa-"<i></i> and Tomatsu would hold his hand to the beast's mouth closing it shut. "Dont mind him. He doesnt know what he means sometimes!" chuckling to himself, he'd frown then glare up at the Feline dog thing...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had been practicing daily, if not more than that since the first time Tomatsu had taught her how to access her Gates. She had even gotten to the seconnd Gate, and opened it, but that had been as far as she gotten to by the time this study session had come around. She sat ram rod straight, perfect posture that was second nature to her at this point and closed her eyes before visualizing her gate. Her eyes were closed by the time that Tomatsu had smiled that small knowing smile but she could almost hear the smile in his voice.

She felt a tug, and the sort of lurching sense one's body gets when trying to sleep and you feel like you are falling though the bed. And when she opened her eyes, it was not the Library, nor Tomatsu's face that greeted her, but the burning expanse of a fiery plain. No heat was felt, no pain, but the flames were wild and free and someting about them made her smile fiercly, as she reached a hand out to touch the tips of the flames closest to her.

She turned to face Tomatsu and his companion as she let her fingers glide over the flames she was petting. Something about her was brighter, something about her positively glowed as the flames licked at her hands and feet.

"It is very nice to meet you, Adralamech-kun. Call me Ren, please."

She continued to smile at them both, a glint flashing in her eyes at the mention that Tomatsu speaks of her, in many different ways, at that. Interesting information for a girl with a rather intense crush on said man.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

"Jeez..."

And she glowed, it made Tomatsu shiver nearly watching her stroke and wave her hand through them. The flames were literally his body. It was the... reflection of his passion and it clung to Ren as they knew who she was. The flames seemed to... dance around her with happiness but, then again why wouldnt they... it was freakin REN!? His eyes, Tomatsu's would gaze at her... she seemed to be diving into his mind fairly well. His flames could never hurt her... he literally had to force them to through their spar, and that hurt him so. Either way he would manage to stand there being outsized by the Deity by some feet.

Though the great thing about this place... He couldnt hold a thought in. This -was- his mind. So the thoughts that were written on his inner being would echo throughout this place, 'Why did she call him Kun-...Kun...kun...ku-...', hearing it himself he'd pause... His eyes would quiver and he'd look away and his thoughts would begin running rampant, different thoughts about how he felt clamoring with his emotions towards everything, though everything seemed to be clashing together. No two thoughts sounded alike and they all ended up yelling until Adralamech calmed Tomatsu, "Thank you... Ren, Tomatsu's brought you hear to teach you about fire? And about who we are? Well... I come from a personal Line. Tomatsu is actually my first host. So this is something new for me... So you see, We havent completely sync'd yet. Once we do He'll be able to have control of my power whenever he needs to draw upon my strength to help in crease his own..."<i></i>, the thoughts subsided aside from a single, 'Thank you Adra.', which caused Tomatsu to look at Ren and smile.

"Yeah, Its hard, because Adra is so dang stubborn. And we can only Sync once I submit my body and he submits his power... Neither of which we want to particularly do...", he'd sigh allowing the floor to return to Ren.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren nodded and watched Adra while he spoke. The question rang through the area and she tilted her head to the side and looked at Tomatsu.

"Well... You two are kind of part of one another, right? I mean you share the same space, you share a lot of things with each other, if not everything. So Adra-kun is a part of you, Tomatsu-kun, as much as you are a part of him. If I call you Tomatsu-kun, I have to call him Adra-kun. It only makes sense." She got an evil grin on her face as she side eyed Tomatsu. "Unless of course you wish for me to switch to calling you Tomatsu-sempai, and then I'll have to call Adra-kun, Adra-senpai as well."

She giggled softly, and looked away from the two towards the flames again. She wanted to learn and improve, but the flames called to her insistently at least they seemed to and it was only a moment or so after the she stopped her explanation that her eyes darted back to the flames. A vaguely humanoid figure stood in the place of the particular flame she had been playing with, and bowed at the waist before offering its 'hand'. Grinning as wildly as the flames roared around her she bowed a small bow and started to dance around with the figure. She was having a hard time remembering why she was here, but she couldn't find the will to care that she was forgetting so easily. Something about the flames just drew her in like a moth and she couldn't tear her attention away from them for long. Too bright, too wild, too free and everything she wanted to be wrapped up into something that made her insides clench.

"You're so beautiful..." She murmured to the flames and then shook her head and blushed, remembering that this was a lesson, not a time to play around and loose her head. "I've got to go now. Thank you."

She stood up on the very tips of her toes and planted a kiss somewhere on the featureless face of the fire figure, eyes closed as she did so before ducking her head down and facing Adra and Tomatsu again, hands clasped in front of her to keep them from wandering back to the flames.

"Sorry! Um! Lesson, yes. That." She laughed a bit embarrassed and waited for any further instruction.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

"...Did she just say?"

He quivered at the thought. Sempai normally meant... He was older, but it was also endearing to hear it said so smoothly from her mouth. It was... something he'd have to get a grip on because if he thought it. She'd definitely hear it. So he'd just not go there, and not complete the thought to begin with, "Heh! Kun kun~ Its fine... I'm no Sempai, I'm barely a good teacher... but, I do my best.", nodding himself into the winds he'd watch her begin to dance...

Which raised the flames around them higher, his body would begin to pulse with the rhythm of his heart. Pounding like a wrecking ball into an abandoned building. He would find that, this was his thoughts plastered as pure physical representations through the flames. They danced as he would dance. They watched her as he did. They would move, churn and caress as he would. This all was something that he didnt mind, but his thoughts began to chime through, 'She's so beautiful...', but the thoughts stopped as she paused the play, and leaned in to kiss the flames themselves... Which caused Tomato to fall backwards. They'd share their first kiss and it wasnt even him physically.

"Intriguing. You didnt say how well of a dancer she was...", Adra would stare on speaking in his monotoned voice of no emotion. Causing Tomatsu to stand back to his feet, looking on as he'd respond, "You see, I didnt know she could dance in such a way... Quite endearing wouldnt you say Adra-Kuuun~", subtly getting back at the beast for taking his title in Ren's heart though she was right... they were sharing space... it was also something that Adra had his own mind that had nothing to do with Tomatsu.

She called his flames... beautiful... She danced with them... and then kissed them in the general face region... likely the lips but he didnt want to think that she did. It'd only make him angry at himself. Turning back to them though she would agree to begin her training for the day. She'd gotten carried away but Tomatsu didnt mind. It wasnt everyday that you got to do things like this. "Heh, Well... Firstly. I'd like to say as you see within my own mind. Flames can be everywhere if not tamed, They spread and spread, but as they grow you begin to allow them to grow in strength." Nodding Adra would continue, "Indeed. Fire is one of the Main elements in the spectrum that branch out into advanced over different combinations and usage. Tomatsu has the rare fate of not being able to manipulate any other Element on a major scale. So he is restricted to fire based Main Elements. Unless he ever approaches the Seventh Gate which wll allow him to open another element to him... Alas, he cannot yet cross into the sixth...", groaning a bit Adra would look down to Tomatsu.

"HEY DONT LOOK AT ME! YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT TOO!" Shaking a fist at the large feline...dog...thing, Adra would retort, "The reason I havent is because you are undeserving. You have grown too eager with your personal goals and not with the goals to help forward the village, and your home at large. You've forgotten your way."<i></i>, Crap. And with that Tomatsu would sigh.

'Perhaps I have... but I am trying...' the thought ringing through the air echoed as he'd lift his eyes to Ren and finish, "This also links into how Jinchuriki function. We have to have and learn mutually how to co-exist. Though some people chain their deities up. Cage them and whatever may have you... I have chosen to allow Adralamech to roam freely. His flames are my own in a way... So to master fire and the flames within, you must master your own passion and come to grips with things within you and just let them roam freely. Think about them. Yearn for them. And enact them.", and Adra would only nod. As it was partially true but he'd speak up later on it.

[MFT]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded and listened carefully, closing her eyes for a moment whenever she felt the urge to flick her eyes back to the flames. Her lips still tingled from the kiss she had impulsively placed on the fire figure, but no! She was here for lessons! Focus Ren, FOCUS! Shaking her head a bit she bit her bottom lip as she thought over what she had been told so far.

"The fire is something so foreign to me, but I don't want it to be, if that makes sense.... My first element I've really felt in tune with properly is water, and water is the same and wholly different in it's own way to fire. Water cascades everywhere wildly, but over time if left on it's own it will order itself. Create streams from the land that it runs over persistently..." She rambled a bit, trying to make sense of the flames in the only way she knew how, connecting it back to what water was like for her.

She smiled at the two's interactions. Despite arguing, she felt like they were close. And upon further thought she supposed that was only natural. They did share space together, all day everyday. If they weren't close then they would be miserable. She frowned when she thought about someone caging Adra, but then frowned even deeper when she thought about the more malicious types of beings out there that would harm their host, if possible.

"I am glad that you and Adra-kun are close enough and friendly enough that no one needs to be in a cage..." She murmured with a soft smile.

"So we are in your mind, right Tomatsu-kun? Can I still do things that I would do outside of your mind, like jutsus? Can you do anything in your mind if you think it? Like lucid dreaming?" She bombarded him with sudden questions, because she wanted to see if it was possible to do jutsus she couldn't do in real life here.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

""

"Water functions as fire... the two are similar but some would say either way one will be the protagonist and one will be the Antagonist. It all depends upon the way they exist within and around each other. In the wild fires... Its the Water's duty to hold back fire, keeping it from harming anyone... And in times of floods its the Fire's duty to allow sanctuary from the cold nights to allow prosperous dryness that we need. Together they can be great allies but that doesnt often happen..."</B><i></i> Tomatsu could only nod at the notion, it was correct. Every water user he fought ended up telling him how evil his fires were and how much he needed to control them.

"Eh, Adralamech is fine. It could be worse... I could be caged and he could be using my body... which has happened in the way of malicious deities that end up wanting power and a body of their own." Tomatsu's eyes would drop sighing it was such a bad way of doing things, but there were things out there that lusted for power beyond anything he comprehended. Though it was her next set of questions that sparked a smile, "Yup, You can cast jutsu, you have unlimited chakras. You may fly. Have guns. Be a Mob Boss, Super Hero, Play Video games Anything!", he'd blink and suddenly Adralamech would have a bow on his head, with a frilly dress before being warped back into his regular fur.

Heh! his thoughts would ring. He'd even begin to hover slightly before shooting himself through the sky and propelling himself up then back down landing next to Ren, giving her a thumbs up from a comical hole in the ground. Then quickly popping up from the ground he'd smirk. "Yup. All things are possible when you believe!~", nodding once more he'd await anything else but even before that his thought would race in and he'd have to cut it out before it finished....

'One day I'll Marry h-'...

<B>". . ."

". . ."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She laughed happily as she watched him zoom about and explain the way that this entire thing worked, but her smile dropped like a rock in water when she heard the cut off thought echo around them.

'On day I'll Marry h-...'

Marry... She swallowed thickly and looked down at her stained and scarred hands. Ugly ugly things, black dots and smudges, fine thin lattice like cuts covering every inch of her finger tips and palms, even some longer ones across the backs of her hands. Rough. Dirty. Ugly. Her entire body seemed to just fold in on itself in a way, and the glow she had had about her dimmed. Her hair hung heavier, everything about her suddenly looked like she was standing under a rain cloud. But just as suddenly as the change had overcome her it passed. She wiped at her eyes for a moment and shook her head, the darkness passed and left her. She was brighter, but not half as bright as she was when she had danced.

So Tomatsu already has someone like that...To the point he wants to....I shouldn't have even gotten my hopes up...It was stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

She closed her eyes tightly for a moment and then smiled brightly, a huge fake grin plastered across her features. Making sure to nod and bounce a little she looked towards Adra, unable to meet Tomatsu's eyes and clapped her hands together, rubbing the palms as if thinking of what to do.

"Well the first thing that comes to my mind when you team water and fire together would be a sauna! The heated rocks and the cool water make the steam, and the steam is purifying in a way. So I suppose that when water and fire team up together in equal amounts and don't try to over power each other they can make things happen that is outside the reach of them when they are solely on their own!" She rambled, trying to keep the smile on her face as bright and cheerful as possible while her insides felt like they were eating away at themselves.

What she hadn't realized is that, while she could also do things in the mind, her own thoughts and emotions were written quite plainly. On her back to be exact. A sign, one that usually would say Kick Me or Dunce, was stuck to her back, and as her thoughts and emotions raced within, they were written in bright huge red ink.

I'm so stupid to think he liked me! He obviously is in love with someone else. Someone better. There is always someone better.</B><i></i>

<B>I mean look at me! I'm small and dirty and cut up. Ugly. Ugly ugly ugly!

You don't even have the skills to make up for it. You're weak. Worthlesss.

She bit her lip before speaking again.

"So would it make sense to practice Fire Jutsu that I've not quite mastered yet while here? Or do you think there is another way to do this lesson that will better suit me, Adra-kun? T-tomatsu-kun?" She turned around to look at him, specifically at his right shoulder so she wouldn't have to meet his eyes.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back